Best Budget Graphics Card Under 250 – Although a GPU is a relatively expensive hardware component, you can still rely on the best graphics card under 250 bucks to help you achieve a first-class experience while running many modern games. It won’t allow you to enjoy 4K 60 in the majority of demanding AAA titles, but you can still run many resource-intensive games at 1080p.
It is possible to choose between a rich array of the last-gen GPUs, especially those produced by Nvidia. You can purchase them at discount prices, which makes them a compelling option for gaming.
Pros & Cons
- 1531MHz boost clock (OC mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA's Pascal architecture
- Dual-ball bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0. Interface: DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D). HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native). HDCP Support : Yes
Not one to be left out of the GPU arms race, Asus added a pair of new GeForce GT 1030 graphics cards to its GeForce line. Both cards are based on the recently announced GeForce GT 1030, which is equipped with 384 CUDA cores, 2GB of 6 GTps GDDR5 memory on a 64-bit memory bus, and a 30W power draw that requires no external power connectors.
The Asus Phoenix GeForce GT 1030 OC Edition is intended for compact system builds capable of light gaming, multimedia use, and driving a 4K display at 60Hz. The card comes with a custom cooling solution that mates a dual-ball bearing dust-proof fan with an aluminum heatsink under a black plastic shroud. The additional cooling enables higher boost clock speeds and overclocking headroom.
2.Gigabyte GeForce GT 710
Pros & Cons
Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card , Step up to discrete graphics for accelerated app running and faster, richer multimedia experience. This fan-cooled GeForce GT 710 video card is based on advanced architecture and delivers more awesome features and superior performance over integrated graphics.
You’ll enjoy faster web browsing, video editing, photo editing, plus smoother and more detailed gameplay. It’s also equipped with dual outputs—DVI-I and HDMI, eligible for multi-display setting for immersive viewing and enhanced productivity.
3.ZOTAC GeForce GT 730
Pros & Cons
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 2GB DDR3 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. Low Profile HDCP compliant
- NVIDIA GeForce driver Microsoft DirectX 12 (feature level 11_0). OpenGL 4.4 Microsoft Windows Vista/7/8 x86/x64
- ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K)
- 300-watt power supply recommended. 25-watt max power consumption
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
- Form Factor: Low profile
ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 allows you to upgrade to a dedicated graphics and memory card for unparalleled visual effects and high-res performance. Thanks to the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730’s 3D Blu-ray playback function, ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 can provide HD stereo videos as well as compatible displays and software.
Running around. Dolby TrueHD and high-definition multi-channel DTS-HD audio ensure that the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 delivers rich audio streaming with stunning visual effects. NVIDIA Surround technology and triple display support enable the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 to provide unparalleled gaming immersion and maximum productivity.
4.MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030
Pros & Cons
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case, 3x Faster Than GeForce GT 730 & Dual Monitor Support via HDMI & DVI-D
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1468 MHz / 2GB GDDR5 64 bit / 6000 MHz Memory
- Support PhysX physics acceleration technology, NVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD 4K hardware decoding, dynamic super-resolution, MFAA, GeForce 3D Vision, GameWorks, G-Sync-Ready, GameStream-Ready, GeForce ShadowPlay, GPU Boost 3.0
MAXSUN has been committed to providing the best computer hardware products for gamers over the 17 years in China. As a partner of NVIDIA and with quality-oriented dedication and excellence as the goal, MAXSUN has been continuing to explore and innovate to provide most advanced gamers with daily work and entertainment experience.
GeForce GT 1030 Low Profile The low profile design makes MAXSUN GeForce GT 1030 graphics card an ideal choice for small systems. Powered by NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture and 2 GB GDDR5 memory, the factory overclocked GeForce GT 1030 GPU delivers a decent performance to drive smooth 4K video playback and casual gaming. Its high-quality chokes and capacitors ensure outstanding durability and reliability.
Low Profile Design Low profile design with one slot and the card length saves more spaces to fit slim or smaller system. Equipped with a DVI-D and a HDMI port, the card supports up to 4K high resolution
5.MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3060
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
- Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
The MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X has arrived at an all-too interesting time in our lives. So, let’s get the ugly part out of the way. The one-two punch combination of the global semiconductor shortage and relentless mining demand is continuing to wreak havoc on the GPU market. The Nvidia RTX 3060 is going to sell at prices well above RRP for quite some time and even then, it will be difficult to find in stock.
Nvidia has made an effort to nerf the mining performance of the card, though it’s early days and it remains to be seen how effective this block will be, or indeed if it can be circumvented. It shouldn’t always be like this, so rather than turn this article into a lament of the sad state of the market, lets focus more on the card itself and how it stacks up.
Best Budget Graphics Card Under 250 – The best PC video cards under $250 tend to be a few generations old. They are capable of offering a compelling gaming experience and performing graphically intensive tasks without breaking the bank. They won’t keep up with the latest and greatest graphics cards, but they’re still capable of running most games and software.
Keep in mind that you shouldn’t expect a flawless 4k gaming experience, or to play cutting edge titles at any better than medium settings, but the PC is a platform that is a treasure trove of gaming experiences that have accumulated over the decades. There are a great wealth and variety of virtual experiences that are playable even on lower-end, older video cards. Additionally, there are many excellent current games such as DOTA 2, League of Legends, and Minecraft, which are specifically intended and maintained to be playable on older hardware. Our top pick, the MSI GTX 1660 Super can handle most modern titles with reasonably high settings at 1080p. Whether you’re looking for a low-profile graphics card for a mini-PC build or just building the cheapest PC you can, we’ve researched the best graphics cards under $250 to help you decide.