Best Evga Gtx 1080 Graphics Card – The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 featuring EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling has arrived. This new graphics card features NVIDIA’s new “Pascal” graphics processor which is the most advanced gaming GPU ever created. This breakthrough GPU delivers industry-leading performance, innovative new gaming technologies, and immersive, next-gen VR.
1.EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Pros & Cons
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X. Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Cooling - Delivering industry-leading cooling performance to your Graphics Card. Vulkan API
- Requirements-Minimum of a 600 Watt power supply. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector.Total Power Draw- 250 Watts
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector. Windows 10 32/64bit ,Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable device like NVIDIA SHIELD with super-smooth, low-latency performance
The major difference under the hood of EVGA’s card is the GPU clock speed. The GTX 1080 Ti SC2 hums along at a 1,556MHz base clock and 1,670MHz boost clock. That’s a healthy 88MHz leap over the GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition boost clock—heck, the EVGA card’s base clock is a mere 26MHz away from the stock version’s boost clock. The numbers aren’t as concrete as they seem, however, as the GTX 1080 Ti regularly surpasses its rated boost clock anyway. Before performing any additional overclocking, we saw EVGA’s card hit clock speeds up to 1,850MHz in some games, depending on what was happening on-screen.
The memory’s untouched compared to the reference version, with a borderline excessive 11GB of GDDR5X of onboard RAM. The cooling solution is anything but.
Best Evga Gtx 1080 Graphics Card – These cards also feature EVGA ACX 3.0 cooling technology. EVGA ACX 3.0 once again brings new and exciting features to the award winning EVGA ACX cooling technology. SHP 3.0 gives increased heatpipes and copper contact area for cooler operation, and optimized fan curve for even quieter gaming. Of course, ACX 3.0 coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU. Select EVGA ACX 3.0 models will even feature a 10CM fan and RGB LED, allowing complete control over the color from EVGA Precision XOC.