Best Evga Gtx 1080 Ti Graphics Card – There is no way to pinpoint a single GTX 1080 Ti graphics card that would be optimal for every user out there, but if we had to pick, we would have to go with the Asus RoG Strix variant.
This is not the first time we have given the first prize to a ROG graphics card, but it is a wholly justified decision. The card simply has some of the best open-air cooling, the best RGB lighting, and it will fit in with pretty much any configuration.
1.EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
Pros & Cons
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X. Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- EVGA iCX Cooling - Delivering industry-leading cooling performance to your Graphics Card. Vulkan API
- Requirements-Minimum of a 600 Watt power supply. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector.Total Power Draw- 250 Watts
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector. Windows 10 32/64bit ,Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable device like NVIDIA SHIELD with super-smooth, low-latency performance
At that time it was known that once the Founder’s Edition was launched, Nvidia’s partners would begin to deliver their take on the GPU with extreme cooling and aggressive overclocking, and I waited with bated breath for those to arrive.
The first of them, the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 with iCX is here , and yes, this bad boy’s performance is everything I expected, and the version I tested isn’t even the fastest 1080 Ti card EVGA offers, as there’s a FTW3 model that sits slightly above it in the EVGA product stack, and one below it too dubbed the Black Edition. That makes the $750 SC2 with iCX model EVGA’s midrange offering, and it costs $50 more than the Founder’s Edition, so let’s see if it’s worth it.
Best Evga Gtx 1080 Ti Graphics Card – Looking for a GTX 1080 Ti graphics card, but not sure which one that you should get? Here’s the ultimate guide to help you make the best choice.