Best Graphics Card for 3 Monitors – Creating a multi-monitor setup isn’t as simple as buying multiple monitors and hooking up all the monitors to your computer. One way to get a reliable and quiet, multiple display monitor is to purchase the best graphics card for multiple monitors.
1.VisionTek Radeon 7750
Pros & Cons
- 9th generation programmable hardware tessellation units
- Accelerated multi-threading
- Image quality enhancement technology
- Drive up to six displays simultaneously with independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- 6 Mini DisplayPort Outputs
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display with display grouping
- 2 GB of GDDR5 memory delivers more speed and higher bandwidths
- Watch the Blu-ray movies or other HD content beyond 1080p and enjoy a richer online video playback experience with enhanced Unified Video Decoder
- Anisotropic filtering method and enhanced texture filtering precision
The Radeon HD 7750 is the cheap, low-end card in AMD’s new Graphics Core Next lineup, which debuted with the impressive Radeon HD 7750. Essentially, this card has all the technology you can find in that one–only much, much slower. The most direct competitor is the Nvidia GeForce GT 550 Ti, which has fallen in price to the same just-over- level.
In our 3D graphics performance tests, the 7750 came up a little short behind the 550 Ti. The cards’ relative performance in the synthetic 3DMark 11 benchmark tells the tale.
The card is physically short and doesn’t require any external power, so you can plug it into just about any desktop system. All you need is an empty PCIe slot–no need to check how powerful your power supply is or anything.
2.PNY NVIDIA Quadro P2200
Pros & Cons
- 1280 CUDA Cores deliver powerful graphics and compute performance
- 5 GB of fast GDDR5x GPU memory holds large models or scenes
- Ideal for 3D Design and FHD video editing, and medical imaging systems (ultrasound)
- Drives up to four displays at 5K resolution with 30-bit color
- Compatible with NVIDIA CUDA, NVIDIA nView and Mosaic
The Quadro P2200 is a professional graphics card by NVIDIA, launched on June 10th, 2019. Built on the 16 nm process, and based on the GP106 graphics processor, the card supports DirectX 12. The GP106 graphics processor is an average sized chip with a die area of 200 mm² and 4,400 million transistors.
It features 1280 shading units, 80 texture mapping units, and 40 ROPs. NVIDIA has paired 5 GB GDDR5X memory with the Quadro P2200, which are connected using a 160-bit memory interface. The GPU is operating at a frequency of 1000 MHz, which can be boosted up to 1493 MHz, memory is running at 1251 MHz (10 Gbps effective).
Being a single-slot card, the NVIDIA Quadro P2200 does not require any additional power connector, its power draw is rated at 75 W maximum.
Display outputs include: 4x DisplayPort. Quadro P2200 is connected to the rest of the system using a PCI-Express 3.0 x16 interface. The card measures 201 mm in length, 111 mm in width, and features a single-slot cooling solution.
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA Quadro P2000
- Video Memory: 5GB GDDR5
- Memory interface: 160 Bit
- Max. Resolution: 5120 x 2880, support 4x Display monitors
- Connectors: 4x Display Ports. Support up to four 5K monitors at 60Hz, or dual 8K displays per card. The P2000 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode
- Form Factor: Full height
This NVIDIA graphics card features the NVIDIA Quadro P2000 processor. The processor, also known as the GPU, is the most important component in any graphics card. PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run. This PC graphics card has a chip that can run 852 of the top 1000 games – so we give it a 85% rating.
Games that this graphics card can run include Fortnite, Apex Legends, PUBG, GTA V, League of Legends and Overwatch.For a full list of the games that this card will run and the chance to compare it to similar cards check our graphics card comparison – we have tracked 3 cards with a similar GPU and none of them are cheaper than this setup – no need to wait for a sale or Black Friday 2021 to get the best price on a card like this.
4.AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Pros & Cons
- GPU Specs | Compute Units: 40, Game Frequency: Up to 1755 MHz, Peak Half Precision Compute Performance: 19.51 TFLOPs, Stream Processors: 2560, Boost Frequency: Up to 1905 MHz
- GPU Memory | Memory Speed: 14 Gbps, Memory Interface: 256-bit, Max Memory Size: 8 GB, Memory Bandwidth: Up to 448 GB/s, Memory Type: GDDR6
- Supported Rendering Format | 4K H264 Decode, H265/HEVC Encode, 4K H264 Encode, H265/HEVC Decode
- Connectivity | 3x DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC, 1x HDMI 4K60 Support, Multi Monitor Support, 4K Support, TEKi HDMI Cable Included (3 Foot)
- Features | AMD Radeon Media Engine, AMD Radeon VR Ready Premium, TrueAudio Next, AMD RDNA Architecture, AMD FreeSync Technology, The Vulkan API,
The AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT arrives in a post-Nvidia Turing world. Although Team Red has been dominating CPU sales because of processors like the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and the Ryzen 9 3900X that came before it, the company has also been struggling to release a GPU to catch people’s attention in the same way as those CPUs. This means that this GPU has had its work cut out for it even before it hit the shelves.
Luckily, the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT is more than up to the task, which perhaps makes it all the more impressive. Even in the shadow of its successor, the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, it’s still a capable GPU that’s even more appealing due to the stock shortages newer GPUs are experiencing.
Alongside the Radeon RX 5700, it’s AMD’s RDNA architecture and taken it to a level where it can contend with Nvidia’s powerful offerings. Not only does it give the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 a good run for its money, but it can also holds its own against the new Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super. By doing so, it helped paved the way for AMD to make a dramatic comeback.
5.Radeon Pro Wx 9100 Retail
Pros & Cons
AMD quietly announced the availability of the Radeon Pro WX 9100 and Radeon Pro Solid State Graphics (SSG), the former card shipping now and the latter shipping soon. Alongside the cards are two new Radeon Pro Software drivers for Pro WX 9100, Pro SSG, and Radeon Vega Frontier Edition.
The major driver, Radeon Pro Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.10, is actually the same Vega Pro driver previewed and announced earlier this summer, now bringing full Driver Options and more to the WX 9100 and Vega Frontier Edition. The other driver, 17.10.1, is the inaugural driver for the Radeon Pro SSG (Vega), and it is not clear if it includes 17.10’s new features.
Best Graphics Card for 3 Monitors – Want to have a 2, 3, 4, or more monitors linked together? Check out the best video cards for multiple monitors setups. We included both productivity and gaming scenarios.
Having one monitor hooked to your PC is fine but a multi monitor setup is much better. Whether you want a secondary monitor to read your Discord feed while raiding in Destiny 2, multiple monitors where each lists a different stock market feed, or just want more desktop space while working, multi monitor setup is the way to go.