Best Graphics Card for Amd Fx 8350 – If you are searching for the best GPU for FX 8350, the three main factors would be speed, connectivity, and value for money.
The GPUs we have discussed above are different and comes with different price points and features. The variety would let you easily choose the best GPU.
However, our editor’s pick is the ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 8GB ROG Strix. It has better cooling, improved overclocking, and overall performance.
I hope that I covered these factors well and you would better be able to choose the best GPU for FX 8350.
1.EVGA GeForce GTX 1060
Pros & Cons
- Real Base Clock: 1607 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1835 MHz; Memory Detail: 3072MB GDDR5
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA "ACX 3.0" Cooling
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
This model has some minor weaknesses, though. We’ve already discussed them with EVGA, and the company apparently plans to update its BIOS after checking it with Nvidia. Improved VRM cooling is on the table as well. However, since EVGA allows customers to change its cooler, you can apply our suggested modifications in a few manual steps without voiding the card’s warranty.
Measuring just 7¼ inches (18.4cm) long from the slot cover, 4 1/5 inches (10.5cm) tall from the top edge of the motherboard slot, 1 3/8 inches deep, and weighing just 20 ounces (576g), the GeForce GTX 1060 SC Gaming comes across as a light-weight dwarf. And if space if your chassis is still an issue, it’s easy to cut another third of an inch off the shroud if you have the right tools.
2.MSI VGA Graphic Cards RX 580
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Boost / Base Core Clock: 1366 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5. Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Memory Interface: 256-bit; Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Recommended psu is 500 watt. Core name is polaris 20 xtx. Directx version support is 12. Opengl version support is 4.5
The AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card was released in April 2017; it was the successor to their popular RX 480 graphics card. AMD did not do much to the card except for boosting the core clocks. The RX 580 only offered slightly better performance than the RX 480 graphics card, but it was over 50% faster than the R9 series cards. In this review, I tested the MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC 8GB model and tested eight games.
The MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor OC comes out of the box with 2304 stream processors, a base/boost clock of 1366MHz, a memory clock of 8000MHz, and sports 8GB of GDDR5 video memory. The Armor OC supports a maximum of four total displays via its two DisplayPorts, two HDMI ports, and single DL-DVI-D port. The card is powered by a single 8-pin power connector and draws just 150 watts TDP.
3.ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
Pros & Cons
- 1759 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 8GB GDDR5 256-bit memory powered by NVIDIA Pascal. Dimensions- 11.73 x 5.28 x 2.07 Inch
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting on the shroud and backplate provides a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across asus Aura Sync enabled products
- MaxContact plus Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers 2X more GPU to heatsink contact for increased cooling efficiency with premium quality aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- Patented wing-blade 0dB fans with FanConnect II optimizes cooling performance using three axial fans to maximize airflow and two 4-pin headers for targeted system cooling
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Now that doesn’t mean you cannot tweak these cards yourself, contrary they tweak really well into the familiar 2 GHz domain on the dynamic boost clock to bring in that bit of extra gaming value. However, AIB partner cards, no matter what model you purchase, will get the same clock frequencies at a 1,607 MHz base clock with a 1,683 MHz dynamic boost clock.
A fixed base-clock doesn’t mean it’s a little beast though, contrary, as for Nvidia to enforce this measure means there’s plenty of pixel horsepower under the hood. In fact, so much they had to temper it. However it remains to be a product series sitting in an already saturated product series from Nvidia, and that will pose some issues as little is new for its performance bracket and features. So how different is the GeForce 1070 Ti compared to it’s bigger brother the GeForce GTX 1080? Well, the GTX 1080 GPU (GP104-400) has 20 Shader clusters.
The GTX 1070 Ti (GP104-300) has 19 Shader clusters enabled, that’s a total of 2,432 Shader processors and only 128 shader processors lower than that of the GeForce GTX 1080. The clock speeds of the GTX 1070 Ti are higher than the GTX 1070 but fairly similar to the GeForce GTX 1080 at 1,607 MHz and a 1,683 MHz GPU Boost with 8.00 GHz (GDDR5 data-rate effective) memory clock. The TDP is 180W, also similar to the GTX 1080 and all these facts combined means we have a product in the 8 TFLOPS perf range here, and that is substantial.
4.PNY NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Pros & Cons
- Base Clock: 1290 MHz / Boost Clock: 1392 MHz
- Single Fan Cooler. Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320 at 60Hz
- Free U.S. based technical support and backed by a 3 year warranty
- Enjoy Classic and modern games at 1080p @ 60 FPS
- Fast, smooth, power efficient gaming experiences
The PNY GTX 1050 Ti base clock is at 1366MHz core clock which is 76MHz over Nvidia’s reference clocks, and the Boost is 1480MHz, which is clocked 88MHz over Nvidia’s guaranteed boost, and it is priced $20 over Nvidia’s entry level pricing for the base GTX 1050 Ti.
Like all of the other Pascal cards, the GTX 1050 and the GTX 1050 Ti include support for all of Nvidia’s Pascal features including Simultaneous Multi-Projection technology, which allows them to seamlessly project a single image simultaneously to both eyes. And like the other more expensive Pascal cards, the GTX 1050/1050 Ti can support using up to four displays simultaneously.
5.GPVHOSO Nvidia GeForce GTX 105
Pros & Cons
- 4G GDDR5 high-speed video memory ensures up to 7008MHz speed, for smooth gaming and application using experience.
- 9cm heat dissipation fan delivers more airflow, provides a cool and quiet gaming experience.The high-quality electrical components and PCB plate ensure its safety and stability.
- 768 stream processors chip, with single slot design, small size even compatible with ITX chassis.
- No external power supply, and the all-solid-state capacitor ensures low power consumption and high performance.
- Equipped with DP/HDMI/DVI-D output ports, support Blu-ray HD, 8K output.
Nvidia’s Pascal architecture continues its top-down steamrolling of the graphics product stack, with the arrival of the first of two more budget-orientated parts – GTX 1050 Ti and GTX 1050.
It’s the first card we’re looking at today, highlighting the debut of the fully enabled version of Nvidia’s GP107 processor, offering performance significantly ahead of PlayStation 4 and paired with a useful 4GB of GDDR5. GTX 1050 Ti can get you to 1080p60 in most titles with careful tweaking, but really this class of GPU is all about matching ballpark console performance with improved visuals and more consistent frame-rates.
Best Graphics Card for Amd Fx 8350 – Choosing the best GPU for FX 8350 might be confusing, and you might have gone through some forums to find the right option. However, finding the right graphics card is not that much difficult. You just need the right information and guide to select the best GPU for your AMD FX 8350.
Choosing the right GPU is important because it would give you nice gaming or working experience and save some electricity for you. It would also save the future costs of any repair or changing of the PC components.
Without any further delay, let’s look at our list of 5 Best GPUs for AMD FX 8350.