Best Graphics Card for Fortnite – Buying the best GPU for Fortnite is a thing you would be doing every day. So be careful while buying one. Before buying, do some researches and then decide what is best for you and get all of your questions to get answered. To save your time we have written this article so that you get the best of all.
1.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti
Pros & Cons
- NVIDIA TURING GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- THE WORLD’S FIRST RAY TRACING GAMING GRAPHICS CARD When it comes to next-gen gaming, it’s all about realism. GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is light years ahead of other cards, delivering truly unique real-time ray-tracing technologies for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- REINVENTING DESIGN The factory overclocked GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition graphics card features a next-gen 13-phase power supply for maximum overclocking and dual-axial 13-blade fans coupled with a new vapor chamber for ultra-cool and quiet performance.
Still, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card remains a monster in the gaming department. It brings impressive ray tracing technology and AI-driven Tensor cores to any graphics driven task, and is able to produce over 60 fps in 4K when gaming.
Without a doubt, it’s a massive step up from its predecessor, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. So much so that it’s easy to forgive that hefty price, if you can afford it.
Once you invest in the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, it’s hard to look back if you want high-end gaming. Especially if you pair it with the best processor and gaming monitor, both of which really help you get the most out of it.
2.EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Pros & Cons
- NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture gives up to 6X Faster Performance compared to previous-generation graphics cards
- Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics
- Dual HDB Fans offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision X1 - EVGA's all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a pro!
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20-series graphics cards debut at unusually high prices compared to their predecessors, perhaps because NVIDIA doesn’t count the GTX 10-series as a predecessor to begin with. These chips pack not just CUDA cores, but also RT cores and Tensor cores, adding to the transistor count which, along with generational increases in performance, contributes to scorching 15%–70% increases in launch prices over the GTX 10-series.
The GeForce RTX 2080 is the second-fastest graphics card from the series and is priced at $700 for the base model. EVGA’s RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra is based on the NVIDIA reference design PCB, but comes with a much more capable triple-slot, dual-fan thermal solution.
3.GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080
Pros & Cons
- Wccf Tech editor's choice Award. Digital max resolution: 7680x4320@60Hz
- Powered by GeForce RTX 2080 Ti.Pci Express 3.0 x16.Nvidia Turing architecture & Real time Ray Tracing
- Windforce 3x cooling system with alternate spinning fans.4 years warranty (online registration required).Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- Core Clock OC Mode: 1665 MHz, gaming Mode: 1650 MHz. Power requirement - 650W
- 11GB 352-bit GDDR6.1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB Type-C
Gigabyte uses plastic gratuitously across its shroud, which houses three 82mm fans. These fans blow down through an array of aluminum fins split into three sections. The section closest to the display outputs sits up over the PCB. It doesn’t make contact with any on-board components, but rather helps dissipate thermal energy from four heat pipes touching the TU104 processor.
The middle section rests on top of Nvidia’s GPU. Six pipes cross through it. Below the fins and heat pipes, a plate mounts to the PCB. Thermal pads between it and the GDDR6 modules help cool Micron’s memory.
4.ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA
Pros & Cons
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st Gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been newly tuned with a reversed central fan direction for less turbulence. Military-grade Capacitors and other TUF components enhance durability and performance. 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages. GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
ASUS was quick to get me their new custom flagship ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Edition graphics card, with what should be one of the most popular custom RTX 3080 Ti cards in my lab before NDA, I was quick to get it tested and ready for today.
The new custom ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Edition graphics card is yet another feather in ASUS’s cap, a fantastic custom RTX 3080 Ti that kicks ass across the board. We have an incredible aesthetic that ASUS is known for, and a super-tooled cooler that will keep that Ampere GPU on 8nm and the new 12GB of GDDR6X memory as cool as possible.
ASUS goes all out with a triple-fan cooler and huge 2.9-slot design, which is a behemoth against the dual-slot design of NVIDIA’s own GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Founders Edition graphics card. It’s the same size as the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090, and at times more powerful.
5.ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2060
Pros & Cons
The Asus Dual RTX 2060 Super O8G-EVO is Asus’s third-party version of Nvidia’s RTX 2060 Super, an upgraded edition of the original RTX 2060.
Coming in the wake of AMD’s new Radeon RX 5700 and Radeon RX 5700 TX, the new RTX 2060 Super very much feels like a reaction from Nvidia, possibly spooked by the excellent value the new Navi-based graphics processors offer.
The new RTX 2060 Super should offer performance that not only supersedes the previous RTX 2060 from six months ago, but also sees off the fresh challenge from AMD.
Best Graphics Card for Fortnite – We Techloguide.com are dedicated to make you the best gamer you can be, and for that, we have been writing guides on best graphics cards for Gaming Under 500$, best monitor for GTX 1080, for a while.
Undoubtedly there is nothing more important than the graphics card when it comes to gaming. That’s why once again we here with the Best graphics cards for Fortnite. We have crunched the number of some best gaming graphics card 2021 so that you can make a better decision on your next purchase.