Best Graphics Card for Gta 5 – We’re quite sure you wouldn’t argue that Grand Theft Auto 5 is currently the graphical standard of the series. Especially the PC version, which has the best graphics among all the ports and versions of GTA 5. What graphics card is the best for comfortable playing GTA 5 on your computer?
Now we’re not going to tell you how to run GTA 5 on a low-end machine. Moreover, such article is already available on our website. This time we’re talking about, on what hardware you will be able to achieve stable and nice FPS on high and max settings in Grand Theft Auto 5. In this article you will find out what a graphics card for GTA 5 will be the best.
With the release of GTA 5 on PC players gained access to a much broader range of game options than you could even dream of on consoles. You can affect literally every graphic aspect and the game itself calculate the amount of necessary video memory. You can try to set all settings to maximum but then don’t be surprised if the amount of consumed VRAM will rise over 4 GB. If your computer can handle this you have nothing to worry about. However, only a very small number of players has such a powerful computers. Playing on a lowest settings isn’t pleasant at all – who on earth would want to play GTA 5 without a smallest bit of graphics? But, don’t worry! In this article we’ll tell you the most suitable videocard for GTA 5/
Gaming computer that’s powerful enough for GTA 5 should have at least 8 GB of RAM, processor, about Intel Core i5 3470 or AMD X8 FX-8350, and a powerful enough graphics card. Generally, the most important for playing GTA 5 (and for any other game as well) is a graphics card. And what kind of graphics card would be the best for GTA 5?
1.ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1650
Pros & Cons
- New turing architecture; boost clock 1695 mhz
- 4gb 128 bit gddr5
- Super compACt 5.94 inch card, fits 99 percent of systems
- Dual slot, 4k ready, pci bus powered
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, dl dvi d
When it comes to enthusiast grades Graphics solution, ZOTAC needs no introduction as they have been in business for some while now and have been producing a high end to budget segment graphics cards based on the Nvidia’s GPUs (Nvidia AIB Partner). Their other line of products includes storage drives, mini PCs.
ZOTAC has a local presence in Pakistan through M/s PakDukaan who are their authorized distributor in this region. They have sent us ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1660Ti, GTX 1660 and GTX 1650 graphics cards for the review. This content is based on ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition graphics card, the last of the series.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 OC is based on TU117 chip using 12nm technology with a die size of 200mm² packing 4700M transistors. The Zotac GTX 1650 OC packs 896 CUDA Cores with a base clock of 1485MHz and the boost clock of 1695MHz. It features 4GB VRAM GDDR5 rated at 8 Gbps having a bus width of 128-bit using 128.1 GB/s bandwidth.
Pros & Cons
- Powered by GeForce GT 1030
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64 bit memory
- Supports HDMI 4K at 60 hertz. Digital max resolution 4096 X 2160
- Smooth 4K video playback and HTML5 web browsing
- 1 click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form factor: ATX. DirectX: 12
This NVIDIA graphics card features the Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 processor. The processor, also known as the GPU, is the most important component in any graphics card. PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run. This PC graphics card has a chip that can run 484 of the top 1000 games – so we give it a 48% rating.
Games that this graphics card can run include Overwatch.
For a full list of the games that this card will run and the chance to compare it to similar cards check our graphics card comparison – we have tracked 6 cards with a similar GPU and 2 of them are cheaper than this setup – no need to wait for a sale or Black Friday 2021 to get the best price on a card like this
3.Lenovo GeForce GT 730
Pros & Cons
- Sold as 1 Each.
- Graphic card comes with PCI express 2.0 x8 host interface.
- Has 2GB GDDR5 SDRAM memory.
- Form factor: Plug-in card, card height: Low profile.
- Features NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 chipset. Meets BSMI, C-Tick, CB, FCC, ICES, KCC, UL and VCCI standards.
The Lenovo GeForce GT730 2GB Dual DP HP and LP Graphics card is fully qualified on Lenovo ThinkCentre specified systems. With Dual DP ports and 2GB memory, it comes with both high-profile and low-profile brackets and can upgrade the graphics performance of both your tower and small form factor ThinkCentre machines.
PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run. This PC graphics card has a chip that can run 392 of the top 1000 games – so we give it a 39% rating.
For a full list of the games that this card will run and the chance to compare it to similar cards check our graphics card comparison – we have tracked 9 cards with a similar GPU and 1 of them are cheaper than this setup – no need to wait for a sale or Black Friday 2021 to get the best price on a card like this.
Pros & Cons
- 1531MHz boost clock (OC mode) with 2GB GDDR5 on NVIDIA's Pascal architecture
- Dual-ball bearing fan provides superior airflow and cooling with 2x longer lifespan
- Auto-extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and XSplit Gamecaster, all via an intuitive interface
- Fully supports DX12 on Microsoft Windows 10
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0. Interface: DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D). HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native). HDCP Support : Yes
The ASUS Phoenix GeForce GT 1030 OC is a decent card. Whilst it won’t get you 60fps at maximum settings in most games, it’s great card for general purpose use and some lighter games. The ASUS Phoenix GeForce GT 1030 OC is great for smaller PC cases as well as being fairly cheap. This is due to the fact that the card is very small and only takes up 1 slot. Additionally no power connectors are required so it will work in most computers.
In some games we tested the GT 1030 holds up quite well. In GTA 5 we used high settings with various options turned off (No AA, low population and med shadows). We achieved a solid 60fps most of the time with the ocassional dip into the high 30s and 40s. There are some alternatives such as the rx 550 which you may be able to get cheaper.
5.HD7670 Gaming Graphics Card
Pros & Cons
- 【Core / Memory Speed】This is a cost-effective graphics card, you can improve the performance of your computer at a lower price,This 128bit DDR5 graphics card, 650MHz core frequency, allows good fluency.You can use it for as many office games as you like without worrying about lagging.
- 【Efficient and Silent 】This high-capacity gaming graphics card comes with 1GB video memory capacity, At the same time, this DDR5 graphics card is equipped with an independent cooling fan,lower working temperature and higher efficiency, low noise and quiet work.
- 【Compact and Portable】This mini portable PC graphics card is small in size, light in weight, provide a better environment for games and multimedia.users can easily build slim or small systems.
- 【PCI Express 2.0 】High‑performance gaming graphics card with PCI Express 2.0 graphics card slot, plug and play, convenient to use. Also with 480 stream processor unit, durable and practical, has long service life.
- 【Packaging & After Sales】You will get 1 x graphics card and merchandise returns service . Our customer service is online 72 hours to answer your questions. You encounter any problems during the shopping process, please contact us in the first instance, we will provide you with an answer to your satisfaction, thank you for your support.
The AMD Radeon HD 7670M is a middle class graphics card for laptops and based on the same chip as the Radeon HD 6650M. Therefore, it supports DirectX11 and is still manufactured in 40nm. According to AMD there are two versions available, a slower clocked Thames-Pro with GDDR5 memory and a faster clocked Thames-XT with DDR4 memory.
The 480 Stream processors should be still based on the “old” 5D architecture similar to the 5000 series. Therefore, the number of shaders is not comparable to the 1D cores of current Nvidia GPUsThe Tessellation performance should be improved (like the desktop 6800 series) with the new cards. The Stream processors can be used with DirectX 11, OpenGL 4.1, DirectCompute 11 and OpenCL. With the later two the cores can also be used for general computations like transcoding videos.
Best Graphics Card for Gta 5 – Are you looking to buy a graphics card that can run GTA V (Grand Theft Auto V) at a decent frame rate? Your search ends here! Today, I’m going to list out some of the very low priced GPUs that can easily play GTA V and many other modern games without any issues. I’m going to list both Integrated Graphics and Dedicated ones for both Laptop as well as PC.