Best Graphics Card for Htpc – If you are eager to upgrade your home theatre PC with a reliable video card, then the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 lies in a sweet spot.
Well, there are many reasons for buying this graphics card for your HTPC. Firstly, it is the cheapest video card that comes under the $100 to easily fit inside the small form factor PCs.
This card meets all the requirements from gaming to video editing on your home theatre system. As Netflix recommends having a card with over 2GB of video memory to play videos at 4K, this GPU fulfills it perfectly by all means.
By all means, GeForce GT 730 is the best GPU to pair with your old HTPC. Playing movies and gaming at 1080p resolution won’t be any problem for this GPU.
1.Gigabyte GeForce GT 710
Pros & Cons
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory Interface
- Core Clock：954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2. 0 x8 bus interface
- Form Factor: Low profile
This NVIDIA graphics card features the Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 processor. The processor, also known as the GPU, is the most important component in any graphics card. PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run. This PC graphics card has a chip that can run 367 of the top 1000 games – so we give it a 36% rating.
For a full list of the games that this card will run and the chance to compare it to similar cards check our graphics card comparison – we have tracked 8 cards with a similar GPU and 3 of them are cheaper than this setup – no need to wait for a sale or Black Friday 2021 to get the best price on a card like this.
2.MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710;Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
MSI GeForce GT 710 Low Profile Graphics Card. With 2GB of DDR3 RAM, the GT 710 provides faster video editing, photo editing, and web browsing than integrated graphics. You can also get drivers and optimize game settings with a single click using the GeForce experience.
This graphics card can connect up to two displays. The DVI-D DL port has a max resolution of 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz while the HDMI port has a max resolution of 4096 x 2160 at 24 Hz. The MSI GeForce GT 710 also features a passive heatsink.
3.MSI NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 1030
Pros & Cons
- Clock speed: 6008MHz
- PCI Express 3.0 Interface
- Memory: 2GB, GDDR5
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D
- Chipset: NVIDIA
The cards differ in terms of connectivity, cooling solution, and size. For example, two low-profile PCBs for small cases are available, one with passive and one with active cooling. This is also the case with the normal-sized GT 1030, but unlike the low-profile cards, they lack the DisplayPort connector on the back. Why MSI has made this decision remains a mystery.
All six cards lack additional power connectors and are thus powered through the PCIe slot alone, and have a TDP of 30 W. This is low enough, even for the passively cooled models that use up two slots in order to ensure proper cooling. Accordingly, the actively-cooled models are smaller and only use up a single slot. Despite the fact that the cards only use four PCIe lanes internally, the external connector requires a PCIe x16 slot.
4.ZOTAC GeForce GT 730
Pros & Cons
- Memory Speed:19 Gbps.Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- A great upgrade for your integrated graphics, the GeForce GT 730 accelerates the overall performance of your PC. The GeForce GT 730 packs powerful NVIDIA CUDA Cores and abundant amounts of memory that deliver a performance punch in all the latest 3D games and applications. You'll get super fast web browsing, incredible photo and video editing, and ultra detailed gaming. An array of NVIDIA innovations such as NVIDIA Surround, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, and the new FXAA Anti Aliasing Mode offers more than one way to elevate your gaming experience. This card features a low profile design, and is pre configured with a full height bracket.
- Two low profile brackets are included in the package for easy integration into HTPCs and other small form factor systems. The passive cooling solution enables a peaceful, zero noise computing experience.. NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU. 384 processor cores. 4GB DDR3. 64-bit memory bus. Engine clock: 902 MHz. Memory clock: 1600 MHz. PCI Express 2.0 (x8 lanes)
- 1 x DL-DVI-D. 1 x VGA. 1 x HDMI. Triple simultaneous display capable. HDCP compliant.. 300-watt power supply recomillimeterended. 25-watt max power consumption
- HDTV READY : ED 480p. HD 720p. HD 1080i. Full HD 1080p. Quad Full HD (4K).
- Package contents : ZOTAC GeForce GT 730. 1 x Low-profile bracket [VGA]. 1 x Low-profile bracket [DVI plus HDMI]. User manual.Driver disc
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase. User registration required on ZOTAC website
ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 allows you to upgrade to a dedicated graphics and memory card for unparalleled visual effects and high-res performance. Thanks to the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730’s 3D Blu-ray playback function, ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 can provide HD stereo videos as well as compatible displays and software.
Running around. Dolby TrueHD and high-definition multi-channel DTS-HD audio ensure that the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 delivers rich audio streaming with stunning visual effects. NVIDIA Surround technology and triple display support enable the ZOTAC GeForce GT 730 to provide unparalleled gaming immersion and maximum productivity.
5.MSI Computer Video Graphic Cards
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 It
- Video memory: 4gb gddr5
- Memory interface: 128-bit; Cores: 768 units
- Max. resolution: 2560 x 1600 support 3x display monitors.
- Card dimension (millimeter): 229 x 131 x 39. Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
This is MSI’s most extreme version of several RTX 3080 designs, and given the lineage of the Gaming X Trio with previous high-end GPUs, the expected superlatives pile on: The card is huge, it’s brawny, and it packs a hell of a lot of power under its gigantic shroud.
While its value proposition may not look as crystal-clear when positioned next to less-expensive, faster (and arguably more elegant) options like the seminal Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Founders Edition, it’s an irrepressible beast, and the story of this card is one that is common to every RTX 3080 card we’ve tested thus far: If you can actually find one, that’s probably the RTX 3080 to buy, if you simply have to be an early RTX 3080 adopter.
Best Graphics Card for Htpc – You come home after a long day at work. All you can think about during work is the new show you started watching on Netflix. Hey, we’re not judging you here. Some of the shows are really addictive and entertaining.
But right as you’re about to relax and put the show on, you notice the picture quality is just not cutting it.
What do you do? Are you bound to blurry images? No, you’re not. Why not pick up the best video card for HTPC then?
You can easily upgrade your PC’s graphics capabilities and enjoy a crisper and sharper Image. Need To Get Your Hands On The Perfect Video Card? We’ll Help You Through.