Best Graphics Card for i5 6600k – There are many graphics cards that you can pair with the i5 6600k but we have selected the best options from the best pick to budget pick. All graphics cards in the list perform well according to their price, but the best graphics card for i5 6600k is the Zotac GTX 1660 Super AMP.
1.ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660
Pros & Cons
- New turing architecture
- 8gb 256 bit gddr5x and card length is 211mm x 125mm
- Super compACt 8.3-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready, ice storm 2.0 cooling, wraparound metal bACk plate
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1845 mhz
The Zotac GTX 1660 Amp. Zotac takes the reference values of the GTX 1660 and puts its own twist on things including a factory overclock, improved power delivery and the IceStorm 2.0 cooling solution, all of which improve upon the base specifications.
The GTX 1660 occupies one of the budget spaces in the Turing lineup, alongside the GTX 1650 — and now, of course, their Super versions. Pricing for the GTX 1660 starts at , but will vary by board partner depending on the changes to the card. The Zotac Amp version currently sells for on Newegg, and other AIB cards are also floating around that price point.
2.ASUS GeForce GTX 1660
Pros & Cons
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1408 CUDA cores and overclocked 6GB GDDR6 memory in a 2.7 slot form Factor
- Supports up-to 3 monitors with HDMI 2.0B, DisplayPort 1.4, and DVI-D ports
- Dual-fan cooling provides doubled airflow for 3x quieter gameplay
- Gpu Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and quantumcloud
- Auto-extreme technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components to run 15% faster and last 2.5 longer than reference video cards
The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER has the same exact CUDA core count as the GTX 1660, at 1,408, and is based on the same 12 nm “TU116” silicon. The GPU clock speeds are unchanged, too, with 1530 MHz core and 1785 MHz GPU Boost. The SUPER-charging of this SKU begins with its memory subsystem.
The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER gets 6 GB of GDDR6 memory clocked at 14 Gbps, which is faster than even the 12 Gbps GDDR6 memory found on the GTX 1660 Ti and on par with that of the much pricier RTX 2060 in terms of memory bandwidth—336 GB/s, a massive 75 percent increase over the GTX 1660. With it, NVIDIA hopes to shore up performance by up to 20 percent without touching the CUDA core count and stepping on the toes of the GTX 1660 Ti.
The GeForce GTX 16-series exists to cater to the bulk of the sub- market with solid FPS rates for games at 1080p, including the e-sports crowd. NVIDIA RTX hardware isn’t available in this segment as the GPU would be too slow for real-time ray-tracing due to its size.
DirectX Raytracing through software is available on all Turing cards, including the GeForce GTX 16, but at lower performance than what the “RTX” cards offer. The GTX 1660 also receives other architectural improvements, such as “Turing” CUDA cores, which offer concurrent integer and floating point execution, adaptive shading, and a unified cache.
3.MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Boost Clock: 1860 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
MSI and other card partners typically have several different SKUs of the same card. These range from reference models with branded stickers to high-end models with improved power delivery and custom cooling. The premium models typically offer some kind of improvement over the reference spec, be it performance, cooling, acoustics or all of the above.
In that light, MSI’s GTX 1660 Super Gaming X card sits at the top of the stack for MSI’s GTX 1660 Super options, but how does it rank among the best graphics cards in its class?
The card comes with a factory overclock, more robust power delivery, as well as the Twin Frozr 7 thermal design to keep things cool
4.MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1650
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super
- Boost Clock: 1755 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1.4)/ HDMI 2.0B x 1
Onwards to the unboxing! MSI has kept the newest cards in line with the rest of the Gaming series with the Twin Frozr style cooler and unique look. When it comes to box art and features specified on the back it is what you would expect.
Information on the Torx Fans 3.0 and Twin Frozr heatsink designed for maximum heat dissipation. Some information about GeForce Experience and the Minimum System Requirements is also listed. As far as boxes go, MSI did an excellent job in engaging potential buyers and providing a fairly neat box to put on display if you are the type of person who likes to save these things
5.NZXT Kraken X63
Pros & Cons
- A 10% bigger LED ring allows for more vivid RGB. A rotatable top accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- CAM provides sophisticated controls with an intuitive, user-friendly interface. Now with better sync for lighting across all NZXT RGB devices, full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision, making adjustments with the click of a button
- The Aer P radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. It features a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
- Two 140mm Aer P radiator fans with chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings
- CPU Compatibility: Intel LGA: 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 Intel Series: i9, i7, i5, i3, Pentium, Celeron AMD Socket: AM4, sTRX4, TR4 AMD Series: Ryzen 9, Ryzen 7, Ryzen 5, Ryzen 3,Threadripper* Threadripper bracket not included
- NOTE: Kindly check compatibility before installing
NZXT updated its Kraken series to revision 3 as in X-3, in this review we test the latest offering, the X63 Series Liquid cooler. An AIO LCS liquid CPU cooler for cases with 280 mm radiator mounts. The new update revision 3 has subtle but not significant changes, for example, the LED ring is a bit bigger and now can be rotated to line up the NZXT LED-lit logo horizontally independent of how you install the block.
Also, and this is not perse a positive, the fans are no longer controlled by the LCS unit and CAM infrastructure itself, you need to connect them towards your motherboard or fan controller to regular them. it seems to be an effort from NZXT to have you purchase an extra CAM compatible RGB/FAN HUB, but we’ll talk a bit more about that in the review. Other than that the cooling performance remains solid. This new revision CPU cooler pump and LED lighting are compatible with CAM software.
Best Graphics Card for i5 6600k – The i5-6600K is almost 6 years old CPU, but it is still a decent option for Mid-level gaming and productive work. In the latest games or softwares the CPU would struggle a lot, but if you pair it with the best graphics card, then you can easily do Intermediate level work or gaming. The i5-6600K is capable enough that you can play many latest games with smooth graphics and FPS, but in CPU intensive games, you may face low FPS. The Graphics cards like RTX 3060 or RTX 3060 Ti will bottleneck the processor, so we’ll look at the Best GPU for i5 6600K that will not bottleneck the processor and can provide excellent performance both in gaming and productive works.
In this article, we’ll look at the different graphics card for i5-6600K, comparing them with others cards with the same price or performance. All the graphics cards in the list provide excellent performance for the price