Best Graphics Card for i5 8600k – Right now i have a 1050 ti (oc) with my i5 8600k (no oc) and it’s harder to run newer titles like COD Warzone. so i’m thinking of what is the best gpu for me to get right now. i would like to be able to play at 1080p and around 144 fps to take advantage of my 144 hz panel.
1.XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX
Pros & Cons
- ✅ The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency.
- ✅ Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performance
- ✅ Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings – 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- ✅ AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments.
The Radeon RX 580, which we’re looking at here in the form of an XFX card (the MSRP Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition), and the Radeon RX 570 (which you can expect a review of here shortly) are expected to compete with the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 and GTX 1050 Ti, respectively.
Cards based on the lower-end Radeon RX 560 will also be available starting today, with Radeon RX 550 cards on the way later in the week. RX 580 cards with 8GB of memory should start at $229.
Now, those paying close attention to the graphics-card game will note that the RX 580 and RX 570 are positioned pretty much in line with the RX 400 series cards they’re replacing.
2.MAXSUN GEFORCE GT 1030
Pros & Cons
- Silver plated PCB & all solid capacitors provide lower temperature, higher efficiency & stability
- 9CM unique fan provide low noise and huge airflow
- ITX size perfect in any case, 3x Faster Than GeForce GT 730 & Dual Monitor Support via HDMI & DVI-D
- Boost Clock / Memory Speed : up to 1468 MHz / 2GB GDDR5 64 bit / 6000 MHz Memory
- Support PhysX physics acceleration technology, NVIDIA CUDA, PureVideo HD 4K hardware decoding, dynamic super-resolution, MFAA, GeForce 3D Vision, GameWorks, G-Sync-Ready, GameStream-Ready, GeForce ShadowPlay, GPU Boost 3.0
MAXSUN has been committed to providing the best computer hardware products for gamers over the 17 years in China. As a partner of NVIDIA and with quality-oriented dedication and excellence as the goal, MAXSUN has been continuing to explore and innovate to provide most advanced gamers with daily work and entertainment experience.
GeForce GT 1030 Low Profile The low profile design makes MAXSUN GeForce GT 1030 graphics card an ideal choice for small systems. Powered by NVIDIA’s Pascal architecture and 2 GB GDDR5 memory, the factory overclocked GeForce GT 1030 GPU delivers a decent performance to drive smooth 4K video playback and casual gaming. Its high-quality chokes and capacitors ensure outstanding durability and reliability.
Low Profile Design Low profile design with one slot and the card length saves more spaces to fit slim or smaller system. Equipped with a DVI-D and a HDMI port, the card supports up to 4K high resolution.
Pros & Cons
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1650 integrated with 4GB GDDR5
- Windforce 2x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 4GB 128 bit GDDR5
- 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, PCI Express 3.0 x16
Recently NVIDIA introduced a mainstream graphics cards based on the new Turing architecture and using a new GPU (the TU117), the GeForce GTX 1650 graphics chip which is successor to the Pascal-based GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti from 2016.
The new TU117 GPU consists of 896 shaders and a base clock of 1,485MHz and boost clock speeds of 1,665MHz, featuring 4GB of GDDR5 at 8Gbps with a bandwidth of 128GB/s with a 75W TDP.
Today we are reviewing the GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1650 OC 4G, a graphics card dedicated for budget 1080p gaming.
4.ASUS GeForce RTX 2060
Pros & Cons
The ROG (Republic of Gamers) moniker also covers a series of products that are a step above the standard/reference products. STRIX is the second part that essentially describes products that are designed for cool and quiet running. These have been pretty popular products with enthusiasts who are able to spend a little extra money to get the features they want out of a card.
These products are over-engineered in terms of components and cooling to provide an experience that should extend well above what reference designs can deliver.
The Asus ROG STRIX RTX 2060 O6G that we are covering today is a card that currently is priced at $419, which is well above the MSRP of a generic RTX 2060 (and with the RTX SUPER launch this must assuredly come down – Ed.).
5.MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Boost Clock: 1830 MHz
- Memory Interface: 192 bit
- Video Memory - 6GB GDDR5. Power consumption- 120 W. Recommended PSU - 450 W
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1; 4)/ HDMI 2; 0B x 1
MSI and other card partners typically have several different SKUs of the same card. These range from reference models with branded stickers to high-end models with improved power delivery and custom cooling.
The premium models typically offer some kind of improvement over the reference spec, be it performance, cooling, acoustics or all of the above. In that light, MSI’s GTX 1660 Super Gaming X card sits at the top of the stack for MSI’s GTX 1660 Super options, but how does it rank among the best graphics cards in its class?
Best Graphics Card for i5 8600k – I guess you’re talking about the i5 8600K. Yes, it will, very well actually. For gaming, that is. If you want to do some editing, check your budget and see if you can fit in either an older generation i7 (for example: i7 4790K or i7 6700K), either an older generation Xeon (for example: E5–1620)