Best Graphics Card for i7 4790k – There are a lot of Graphics cards that you can pair with i7 4790K but I would recommend a graphics card that can run the latest Games with High graphics settings and can do mid-level productivity tasks. The CPU can’t handle a high-end graphics card like RTX 3060. So, the Graphics card that you can pair with i7-4790K and comes with the best price and performance is the MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X. There are many options but after a lot of research, and comparing other graphics card with this GPU, I found the results very satisfying.
1.NZXT Kraken X53
Pros & Cons
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling
NZXT is a familiar name when it comes to all-in-one (AIO) liquid CPU coolers. The company has an active family of Kraken AIOs split into three series: Z, X, and M. The Z series is the premium line with LCD displays on the CPU blocks and exceptional cooling capacity. The X series is the middle ground, balancing price and performance, while the M series is your go-to AIOs for budget builds.
The Kraken X series has seen a refresh, which includes the new X53 RGB. I’ll take you through what’s new with this X53 RGB AIO, what makes it a good CPU cooler, and whether you should consider buying one for your next PC build.
2.EVGA GeForce GTX 1650
Pros & Cons
- UPC: 843368065607
- Weight: 3.000 lbs
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 is a better card in every way compared to the original GeForce GTX 1650 cards with GDDR5. With the same basic GPU (and slightly slower clocks) but 50% more memory bandwidth thanks to the switch to GDDR6, it’s an easy win in a head-to-head comparison.
The problem is that the GTX 1650 doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and with the GTX 1650 Super essentially selling for the same price , that’s clearly the budget pick for the best graphics card. We’ve added the GTX 1650 GDDR6 to our GPU hierarchy, and it lands near the bottom of the charts in both performance and price, much as you’d expect. Put simply, the current budget GPU market is both confusing and underwhelming
3.Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5500
Pros & Cons
The back of the Sapphire Pulse RX 5500 XT has three DisplayPort 1.4b ports and one HDMI 2.0 port; no sign of a DVI-D, like we saw on the GeForce GTX 1650 Super sample we tested from Zotac. As for power delivery, you’ll need a single eight-pin power lead off a power supply with enough spare juice to deliver 130 watts to the card.
PC Labs ran through a series of DirectX 11- and 12-based synthetic and real-world benchmarks on the Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5500 XT. Our test rig is equipped with an Intel Core i7-8700K processor, 16GB of G.Skill DDR4 memory, a solid-state boot drive, and an Aorus Z370 Gaming 7 motherboard.
4.MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1660
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
- Boost Clock: 1860 MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- Video Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
The GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X 6G comes in MSI’s typical graphics card packaging. On the front there is a photo of the card. We can see that “Turing Shaders” and “GDDR5” is displayed on this box. As a reminder this new GTX cards do not have RT or Tensor cores, so no real-time ray tracing or DLSS.
The card we are taking a look at today is the MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Gaming X 6G. This card is the highest clocked GTX 1660 available from MSI with a GPU Boost clock of 1860 MHz (compared to 1785 MHz reference). It also features MSI’s Twin Frozr 7 cooling solution, a nice bushed aluminum backplate, and RGB lighting. Is this the GTX 1660 card to get? Read on as we find out!
5.XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX
Pros & Cons
- ✅ The XFX RX 580 series graphics card feature the latest Polaris architecture which includes the 4th Gen GCN graphics cores, a brand new display engine, new multimedia cores, all on the revolutionary Next FinFET 14 process technology for enhanced performance and efficiency.
- ✅ Equipped with XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Technology for optimal cooling and performance
- ✅ Multiple Factory GPU Overclocked Settings – 1366MHz True Clock and 1386MHz OC+
- ✅ AMD VR Ready Premium -Experience the new generation of compelling Virtual Reality content with the Radeon RX GTS graphics card paired with the leading VR headsets. The Radeon RX GTS graphics card coupled with AMD LiquidVR technology delivers a virtually stutter-free, low latency experience, essential for remarkable Virtual Reality environments.
Even the “Peak Compute Performance” that AMD lists for the Radeon RX 580 indicates a modest improvement. The new card claims to offer up 6.17 teraflops, while the Radeon RX 480’s specs advertise 5.8 teraflops. That’s an increase of 6.4 percent. Based on AMD’s specs alone, we’re not expecting major performance gains here compared to the Radeon RX 480. But we’ll have to wait and see once we get to testing.
With all that out of the way, how does the Radeon RX 580 perform, specifically the 8GB XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition that AMD sent us for testing? And what are the other new features AMD is rolling out around these “new” cards? For that, we have to dig deeper. Follow us below as get to the meat of the matter, including a power-saving “Radeon Chill” feature that limits frame rates when there’s not much going on in-game.
Best Graphics Card for i7 4790k – The Intel i7-4790K is a processor that can still be used for gaming and productivity tasks. You can enjoy the performance of this processor in gaming or work if paired with the graphics card that utilizes its full performance. So, the best GPU for i7-4790K is very important.
The Core i7-4790K is faster than the core i7-4770K and has more features. Compared to the latest processors like i7- 9700K or i7-11700, the i7-4790K is considered a low-end processor, and pairing a high-end graphics card with it cannot be a good idea because this can bottleneck the hardware, and the performance will be limited. We have reviewed some graphics cards and picked the best GPU that you can pair with i7-4790K. We have selected some high-end options to budget options so that you can select according to your requirements. All the graphics card in the list provides excellent performance in price. Let’s start our list of the best GPU for i7-4790K.