Best Graphics Card for Rainbow Six Siege – Let’s conclude everything; selecting The Best Graphics card for Rainbow Six Siege can be difficult if you don’t know what are your requirements. For Example: At what resolution you want to play the games, How many Frames per second you like for playing the game, What is your budget, etc.
MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Super is the best option for those who are looking for a low-budget GPU that can provide 120+ FPS at Very High Graphics settings. The MSI GTX 1660 Super Gaming X is the best Budget GPU for 144 Hz gaming at 1080p Very High Graphics. The RTX 3060 Ti is perfect option for 1080p-240 Hz or 1440p-165 Hz. The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition is the best option for 500$ if you need 240 FPS at 1440p with competitive graphics settings. The last GPU on the list is AMD Radeon RX 6800, it is almost 80$ more expensive than RTX 3070, but it also offers more power. If you want 144Hz gaming at 4K with High-Very High graphics settings, then the best card that you can select is AMD Radeon RX 6800.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Real Boost Clock: 1815 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192 MB GDDR6.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB Fans iCX3 Technology offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
- 3 year warranty & EVGA's top notch technical support.
back to menu ↑
2.GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6X 256-bit memory interface
back to menu ↑
3.EV GA GeForce RTX 3070
- 【NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE】The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
- 【The EVGA GeForce RTX 3070】is powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games at 1440p resolution. Combined with the next generation of design, cooling, and overclocking with EVGA Precision X1, the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Series creates a definition for ultimate performance.
- 【iCX3 TECHNOLOGY】iCX3 Technology combines sensors and micro control processors with improved iCX3 Cooling performance to make EVGA iCX3 the smartest and most-efficient cooling package available today.
- 【EVGA's iCX3 Fans】feature a 2nd Gen optimized HDB active motor for silent 0dB mode, asynchronous fan mode, and a special upraised "E" pattern that further reduces noise.
- 【Triple 2nd Generation HDB Fans】are installed on all air-cooled EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards to optimize airflow, increase cooling performance, and reduce fan noise.
back to menu ↑
4.MSI GeForce RTX 3070
- 【GEFORCE RTX 30 SERIES】GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs deliver the ultimate performance for gamers and creators. They’re powered by Ampere - NVIDIA’s 2nd gen RTX architecture - with new RT Cores, Tensor Cores, and streaming multiprocessors for the most realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features
- 【DLSS AI ACCELERATION】NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing Tensor Cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming
- 【Dual Fan Thermal Design】TORX Fan 3.0: The award-winning MSI TORX Fan 3.0 design creates high static pressure and pushes the limits of thermal performance. Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- 【Up Your Creative Game】Take your creative projects to a new level with GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs. Delivering AI-acceleration in top creative apps. Backed by the NVIDIA Studio platform of dedicated drivers and exclusive tools. And built to perform in record time. Whether rendering complex 3D scenes, editing 8K video, or livestreaming with the best encoding and image quality, GeForce RTX GPUs give you the performance to create your best
- 【Stream Like A Boss】Steal the show with incredible graphics and smooth, stutter-free livestreaming. Next-generation hardware encoding and decoding combine to show off all your best moments in exquisite detail. And the all-new NVIDIA Broadcast app takes your livestreams to the next level with powerful AI capabilities to improve audio and video quality with effects like virtual background, webcam auto frame, and microphone noise removal
back to menu ↑
5.ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
back to menu ↑
Best Graphics Card for Rainbow Six Siege – Achieving 144 FPS in Rainbow Six Siege is not difficult if you have a good graphics card. For competitive players or pro players, 144 FPS or more are very important because gameplay becomes smooth, and you can track the target smoothly. It will also help in reduce ghosting, which will help you to aim and shoot at the character, not the ghosting trails. These are some advantages of playing on a High refresh rate Monitor. So, we have selected a 5 Graphics card that’ll provide you 144Hz gameplay at your required graphics settings and budget.