Best Graphics Card for Rainbow Six Siege – Let’s conclude everything; selecting The Best Graphics card for Rainbow Six Siege can be difficult if you don’t know what are your requirements. For Example: At what resolution you want to play the games, How many Frames per second you like for playing the game, What is your budget, etc.
MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Super is the best option for those who are looking for a low-budget GPU that can provide 120+ FPS at Very High Graphics settings. The MSI GTX 1660 Super Gaming X is the best Budget GPU for 144 Hz gaming at 1080p Very High Graphics. The RTX 3060 Ti is perfect option for 1080p-240 Hz or 1440p-165 Hz. The Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition is the best option for 500$ if you need 240 FPS at 1440p with competitive graphics settings. The last GPU on the list is AMD Radeon RX 6800, it is almost 80$ more expensive than RTX 3070, but it also offers more power. If you want 144Hz gaming at 4K with High-Very High graphics settings, then the best card that you can select is AMD Radeon RX 6800.
- Real Boost Clock: 1815 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192 MB GDDR6.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB Fans iCX3 Technology offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
The EVGA GeForce RTXTM 3070 is powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games at 1440p resolution. Combined with the next generation of design, cooling, and overclocking with EVGA Precision X1, the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Series creates a definition for ultimate performance.
iCX3 Technology combines sensors and micro control processors with improved iCX3 Cooling performance to make EVGA iCX3 the smartest and most-efficient cooling package available today.
2.GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3070 Ti
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6X 256-bit memory interface
GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 3070 Ti has launched earlier this month to augment its RTX 30-series “Ampere” graphics card family, particularly as it faced unexpected competition from rival AMD in the high-end with the Radeon RX 6000 series “Big Navi” graphics cards.
The RTX 3070 Ti is designed to fill a performance gap between the RTX 3070 and RTX 3080, letting NVIDIA better compete with the RX 6700 XT and RX 6800, which posed stiff competition to the RTX 3070. Cards from this segment are expected to offer maxed-out gaming at 1440p with raytracing enabled while retaining the ability to play at 4K UHD with reasonably good settings.
3.EV GA GeForce RTX 3070
- 【NVIDIA AMPERE ARCHITECTURE】The all-new NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation Ray Tracing Cores and 3rd generation Tensor Cores with greater throughput.
- 【The EVGA GeForce RTX 3070】is powered by the NVIDIA Ampere architecture. Built with enhanced RT Cores and Tensor Cores, new streaming multiprocessors, and high-speed G6 memory, it gives you the power you need to rip through the most demanding games at 1440p resolution. Combined with the next generation of design, cooling, and overclocking with EVGA Precision X1, the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Series creates a definition for ultimate performance.
- 【iCX3 TECHNOLOGY】iCX3 Technology combines sensors and micro control processors with improved iCX3 Cooling performance to make EVGA iCX3 the smartest and most-efficient cooling package available today.
- 【EVGA's iCX3 Fans】feature a 2nd Gen optimized HDB active motor for silent 0dB mode, asynchronous fan mode, and a special upraised "E" pattern that further reduces noise.
- 【Triple 2nd Generation HDB Fans】are installed on all air-cooled EVGA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards to optimize airflow, increase cooling performance, and reduce fan noise.
On our test bench, today is the EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 XC3 ULTRA GAMING (08G-P5-3755-KR) video card. Among the four RTX 3070 cards that EVGA offers, the XC3 ULTRA GAMING sports the second-fastest factory overclock that EVGA currently offers. It is equipped with EVGA’s iCX3 cooling solution which includes three fans.
Like all other GeForce RTX 30 Series GPUs, this card is impossible to find in the retail environment but has an MSRP of direct from EVGA at the time of publication. To get the card from EVGA, jump into their notification queue and await your turn (it’ll probably be a while).
We’ve seen the card pop up from time to time at NewEgg and BestBuy, but is still as hard to get as any other RTX 30 Series card. This represents a premium over the GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition card, so we will compare it to the AMD Radeon RX 6800 which weighs in at an MSRP of as well as an ASUS ROG STRIX 2080 Ti to see how well it rivals the previous generation’s king.
4.MSI GeForce RTX 3070
MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio, the company’s premium implementation of the newly launched RTX 3070 “Ampere” performance-segment GPU. MSI has always managed to surprise us with the power, noise, and factory-OC optimization of its Gaming X and Gaming Z lines of premium custom-design graphics cards, and we have the same expectations form this one.
Right off the bat we see that the card looks almost identical to the MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, which is a huge card. This means all that cooling muscle is being used to tame a GPU that’s much smaller and with 100 W less typical board power than the RTX 3080, which bodes well for the card’s noise and thermals on paper, right away.
The GeForce RTX 3070 is an important product for NVIDIA as it offers more than double the performance per dollar than the RTX 2080 Ti, and NVIDIA claims the RTX 3070 even beats it. This would mean the RTX 3070 is able to do the same things as the RTX 2080 Ti—maxed out gaming at 1440p with RTX-on, and 4K UHD gaming with reasonably high settings, including mid-tier settings of RTX.
5.ASUS ROG Strix NVIDIA
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-Tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to last gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
ASUS was quick to get me their new custom flagship ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Edition graphics card, with what should be one of the most popular custom RTX 3080 Ti cards in my lab before NDA, I was quick to get it tested and ready for today.
The new custom ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 Ti OC Edition graphics card is yet another feather in ASUS’s cap, a fantastic custom RTX 3080 Ti that kicks ass across the board. We have an incredible aesthetic that ASUS is known for, and a super-tooled cooler that will keep that Ampere GPU on 8nm and the new 12GB of GDDR6X memory as cool as possible.
Best Graphics Card for Rainbow Six Siege – Achieving 144 FPS in Rainbow Six Siege is not difficult if you have a good graphics card. For competitive players or pro players, 144 FPS or more are very important because gameplay becomes smooth, and you can track the target smoothly. It will also help in reduce ghosting, which will help you to aim and shoot at the character, not the ghosting trails. These are some advantages of playing on a High refresh rate Monitor. So, we have selected a 5 Graphics card that’ll provide you 144Hz gameplay at your required graphics settings and budget.