Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 5 3600 – It is important when deciding on a Ryzen 5 3600 build to consider a decent CPU cooler, PC case and motherboard if you want to push the 3600 to its limits. In this guide, I will actually be going over the best GPUs to go with the Ryzen 5 3600 – to get the most performance and build a solid, highly capable Zen 2 build in 2020 – where one component isn’t holding the Ryzen 5 3600 back at all.
At only $200, the Ryzen 5 3600 offers fantastic value for money, and thus will be used for many high performance, budget-orientated builds. Thus, in this guide I will focus on high performance graphics cards whilst offering decent value for money.
1.MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2060
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
- Boost Clock: 1665 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1. 4)/ HDMI 2. 0B x 1
MSI offers seven—count ’em—GeForce RTX 2060-based graphics cards as of this writing. Four of them have different physical designs, while the others have various degrees of overclocking. The GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus OC Edition I’m reviewing is an overclocked version of the GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus. The GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus XS models are similar, but physically shorter. The MSI GeForce RTX 2060 Aero ITX models are smaller still, designed for compact builds.
Its factory boost clock of 1,830MHz is one of the highest on the market. Compare that to the 1,680MHz of the GeForce RTX 2060 Founders Edition, and the 1,710MHz of the GeForce RTX 2060 Ventus OC Edition under scrutiny here.
2.ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2060
Pros & Cons
- Turing architecture ray tracing cores tensor cores nvidia dlss
- 8gb 256-bit gddr6 14gbps boost clock 1650 MHz
- Ice storm 2 0 cooling
- 4k ready 4 display ready super compACt 8 3-inch length
- 3 x DisplayPort 1 4 1 x HDMI 2 0b
- Boost clock 1650 mhz
The all-new generation of ZOTAC GAMING GeForce graphics cards are here. The powerful new GeForce RTX™ 2060 takes advantage of the cutting-edge NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to immerse you in incredible realism and performance in the latest games. The future of gaming starts here.
ZOTAC comes into the custom RTX 2060 SUPER game with its SUPER MINI card stretching the limits of size, coming in as a smaller size but packing in all of the goodness that the Turing GPU architecture and GDDR6 memory can deliver. We have the same 8GB of GDDR6 on board, the GPU will boost up to 1650MHz, and it requires an 8+6-pin PCIe power connector setup.
3.Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060
Pros & Cons
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 is one of Nvidia’s best graphics cards (despite the shadows of the RTX 3060 and the RTX 3060 Ti looming over it). Hardly the meager, plasticky middle child of Nvidia’s GPU lineup, this GPU brings quite a few things to the table.
Not only has it mastered Full HD and QHD gaming, but it also lets you bask in the glory of Nvidia’s ray traced future while keeping things affordable.
With every new generation of Nvidia graphics cards, there’s always one that gets a massive power bump over its predecessors. This time, it’s the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060, doing what the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 has done before it
4.PNY GeForce RTX 2060
Pros & Cons
- NVIDIA Turing architecture with 1470MHz core clock and 1710MHz boost clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games
- 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory plus 2176 CUDA processing cores and up to 448GB/sec of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism
- PCI Express 3.0 interface: Offers compatibility with a range of systems Also includes HDMI and DisplayPort (x3) outputs for expanded connectivity
- Real-Time Ray Tracing: Definitive solution for lifelike lighting, reflections and shadows offering a high level of realism
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots and live streams with friends Keep your drivers up to date and optimize your game settings It's the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card
PNY’s offering is a dual-slot card with a two-fan cooling apparatus, just like the FE card. Despite its somewhat simple overall design its headline feature is that it boasts quite a factory overclock compared to the FE card. Whereas Nvidia’s GPU has a Boost clock of 1,680MHz, the XLR8 version from PNY goes all the way up to 1,830, which is quite high for an out-of-the-box overclock.
This is all kind of moot though, as Nvidia cards will overclock themselves beyond the official Boost clock anyway thanks to GPU Boost.
The PNY card is 9.25″ long, so just 0.25″ longer than the FE card, but is still a smallish GPU that would go nicely in a SFF build. Its output options include DVI, HDMI 2.0b, and DisplayPort 1.4.
5.AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Pros & Cons
- GPU Specs | Compute Units: 40, Game Frequency: Up to 1755 MHz, Peak Half Precision Compute Performance: 19.51 TFLOPs, Stream Processors: 2560, Boost Frequency: Up to 1905 MHz
- GPU Memory | Memory Speed: 14 Gbps, Memory Interface: 256-bit, Max Memory Size: 8 GB, Memory Bandwidth: Up to 448 GB/s, Memory Type: GDDR6
- Supported Rendering Format | 4K H264 Decode, H265/HEVC Encode, 4K H264 Encode, H265/HEVC Decode
- Connectivity | 3x DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC, 1x HDMI 4K60 Support, Multi Monitor Support, 4K Support, TEKi HDMI Cable Included (3 Foot)
- Features | AMD Radeon Media Engine, AMD Radeon VR Ready Premium, TrueAudio Next, AMD RDNA Architecture, AMD FreeSync Technology, The Vulkan API,
The AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT arrives in a post-Nvidia Turing world. Although Team Red has been dominating CPU sales because of processors like the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and the Ryzen 9 3900X that came before it, the company has also been struggling to release a GPU to catch people’s attention in the same way as those CPUs. This means that this GPU has had its work cut out for it even before it hit the shelves.
Luckily, the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT is more than up to the task, which perhaps makes it all the more impressive. Even in the shadow of its successor, the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, it’s still a capable GPU that’s even more appealing due to the stock shortages newer GPUs are experiencing.
Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 5 3600 – AMD Ryzen 5 3600 is a hexa-core processor with twelve threads while Ryzen 7 3700X is an octa-core processor with sixteen threads. The price of these processors make them very attractive products and even though AMD has released the 5th-generation of AMD Ryzen processors, the 3rd generation seems to be the sweet spot in terms of performance and price.
Now when you are up for gaming, apart from the processor, you have to have a powerful graphics card and without a powerful graphics card you can do nothing, no matter how powerful your processor is. NVIDIA has released GeForce RTX 3000-series while AMD has released the AMD RX 6000 series.