Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 7 Processors – This review article was about the best Graphics card for Ryzen 7 Processor and it has provided you with an in-depth review of the top ten GPUs which are compatible with the latest chipset of the Ryzen 7 3700X series.
These GPUs will provide you the best range of graphics and high overclocking speed. Any of these products will be a great choice for your next gaming device as all of them are well equipped to meet your needs but still, if you are facing any confusion you can run through our buying guide which will resolve your queries.
1.AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Pros & Cons
- GPU Specs | Compute Units: 40, Game Frequency: Up to 1755 MHz, Peak Half Precision Compute Performance: 19.51 TFLOPs, Stream Processors: 2560, Boost Frequency: Up to 1905 MHz
- GPU Memory | Memory Speed: 14 Gbps, Memory Interface: 256-bit, Max Memory Size: 8 GB, Memory Bandwidth: Up to 448 GB/s, Memory Type: GDDR6
- Supported Rendering Format | 4K H264 Decode, H265/HEVC Encode, 4K H264 Encode, H265/HEVC Decode
- Connectivity | 3x DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC, 1x HDMI 4K60 Support, Multi Monitor Support, 4K Support, TEKi HDMI Cable Included (3 Foot)
- Features | AMD Radeon Media Engine, AMD Radeon VR Ready Premium, TrueAudio Next, AMD RDNA Architecture, AMD FreeSync Technology, The Vulkan API,
The AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT arrives in a post-Nvidia Turing world. Although Team Red has been dominating CPU sales because of processors like the AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and the Ryzen 9 3900X that came before it, the company has also been struggling to release a GPU to catch people’s attention in the same way as those CPUs. This means that this GPU has had its work cut out for it even before it hit the shelves.
Luckily, the AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT is more than up to the task, which perhaps makes it all the more impressive. Even in the shadow of its successor, the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT, it’s still a capable GPU that’s even more appealing due to the stock shortages newer GPUs are experiencing.
2.XFX Radeon RX 570
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: AMD RX 570
- Memory: 8GB GDDR5. 2048 stream processors
- Dual bios - Gaming and cryptocurrency mining
- XFX double dissipation cooling design
- Minimum power supply requirement 500 watt
Packing a punch at 1920×1080, the Polaris-based cards deliver excellent performance for your dollar. Last year I looked at the RX 580 GTS 8GB from XFX and now am putting the RX 570 8GB RS version to the test as I look at the XFX RX 570 RS 8GB XXX Edition. XFX offers this card in three iterations, including the XXX edition I am looking at, along with a pair of Black Edition cards.
Mid-range gaming is a very healthy spot to make your mark. The RX 570 RS 8GB XXX edition is a factory overclocked card that uses 8GB of high-speed GDDR5 memory to keep the card from being handicapped. As I saw previously, the RX 500 series cards are fully able to deliver a great 1920×1080 gaming experience in every game I can test. Bumping up to 2560×1440 was even possible on the RX 580 cards I tested. I expect no less from this card from XFX.
3.XFX RX 570 4GB GDDR5
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: AMD RX 570
- Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Dual Bios - Gaming and Cryptocurrency Mining
- XFX Double Dissipation Cooling Design
The stock RX 570 has a core clock of 1168/1266MHz while the XFX Rs XXX Edition Rx 570 4GB OC sports a speedy 1264/1284MHz core giving it a 96MHz advantage over a stock clocked card. The starting price on the vanilla model RX 570 runs with luxury models slightly exceeding . Our XFX Rs XXX Edition Rx 570 4GB OC runs for but you need to shop around to find the lowest price.
AMD did rename the Ellesmere PRO core to Polaris 20 XL but it’s the same 232mm² DIE size, same 5,700 million transistors and keeps it’s 2048 shaders and 4 GB GDDR5. The biggest difference is, of course, the faster core speed on the more mature fab process giving up to a 9% boost in speed.
4.EVGA GeForce RTX 2080
Pros & Cons
- Real Boost Clock: 1800 MegaHertZ; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR6. NVIDIA G SYNC Compatible
- Dual HDB Fans and all new cooler offers higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision X1, EVGA's all new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a pro
- Get Grip Game + EVGA Vehicle Skin w/ purchase, redeemed at EVGA website, while supplies last
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super Black, which is the company’s entry-level model for the RTX 2080 Super lineup. The card comes at clock speeds matching the NVIDIA Founders Edition, with identical power limits. The Founders Edition cooler has been replaced by an EVGA dual-slot, dual-fan design which features idle fan stop. A backplate is not available on the RTX 2080 Super Black, which currently retails at the same the Founders Edition is going for.
And Nvidia made the bold move of releasing its best-ever Founders Edition (FE) cards overclocked out of the box. The RTX 2080 model ships with a core boost speed of 1,800MHz, offering up 90MHz more speed than stock. Meanwhile, the well-constructed FE design is available for , which is cheaper than practically all aftermarket cards.
So not only do add-in board cards need to outperform the FE model, they also need to look great and be in the same financial ball park. Puts all these partners in a sticky situation, doesn’t it?
5.NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
Pros & Cons
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super Founders Edition Graphics Card
- RTX 2070
- Founders Edition Graphics Card
- item package weight: 2.018 kilograms
Essentially, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 knocks off a little of that premium price without sacrificing too much of its ray-tracing capabilities. And having tested the GPU, we know this for a fact. Overclockers will especially be able to squeeze some extra horsepower out of this Turing GPU.
Even with the release of both AMD Navi and the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super, as well as the impending release of RTX 3070, which costs much less for faster performance, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 is still worth looking into if you can find it. In fact, the retailers still stocking the card will probably knock the price down even more with the RTX 3000 line unveiling at the company’s September 1 event.
Best Graphics Card for Ryzen 7 Processors – The wait is over, AMD Zen 2 is finally here. Builders can now begin to spec and build their upcoming Ryzen 5 3600, Ryzen 7 3700X, Ryzen 7 3800X and Ryzen 9 3900X builds – with people wanting to build with the blisteringly fast 3950X will have to wait until September to do so.
We are starting to see builders post, show and review their Ryzen 3000 builds, and these builds are starting to give us some idea on what the best performing components are to pair with the Ryzen 7 3700x and 3800X – such as picking the appropriate motherboard, CPU cooler or the right graphics card to ensure no bottlenecking of the Zen 2 system.
In this guide, we are going to focus on the best graphics for Ryzen 7 3700X & Ryzen 7 3800X builds in 2019 – picking the best-fitted graphics cards that have a relative performance to the 3700X/3800X and will ensure no sort of bottleneck in your upcoming Ryzen 3700X / 3800X build. Without further ado, let’s get to it and show you the best GPUs for Ryzen 3700X builds.