Best Graphics Card for Witcher 3 – The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt has some serious system requirements. In order to meet the high end recommended requirement for the video card, you must choose a card at or above the $300 price level. However, it is definitely possible to enjoy the game with a lesser video card. The minimum suggested GPU will only run you about $120 (or less with rebate). Take into account your monitor resolution, your budget, and your desired detail level in game and compare it with the information offered in this article.
1.EVGA GeForce GTX 1650
- Real Boost Clock: 1755 MHz; Memory Detail: 4096 MB GDDR6
- All-new NVIDIA Turing architecture to give you incredible new levels of gaming realism, speed, power efficiency and immersion
- Dual fans offer higher performance cooling and low acoustic noise
- Built for EVGA Precision x1 All-metal backplate, pre-installed
- 3 year & EVGA top notch technical support
The EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 is a better card in every way compared to the original GeForce GTX 1650 cards with GDDR5. With the same basic GPU (and slightly slower clocks) but 50% more memory bandwidth thanks to the switch to GDDR6, it’s an easy win in a head-to-head comparison.
The problem is that the GTX 1650 doesn’t exist in a vacuum, and with the GTX 1650 Super essentially selling for the same price (maybe more), that’s clearly the budget pick for the best graphics card. We’ve added the GTX 1650 GDDR6 to our GPU hierarchy, and it lands near the bottom of the charts in both performance and price, much as you’d expect.
2.VisionTek Radeon RX 560
A single Graphics Command Processor up front is still responsible for dispatching graphics queues to the Shader Engines. So too are the Asynchronous Compute Engines tasked with handling compute queues.
As with Polaris 10, this chip’s command processing logic consists of four ACEs, with two Hardware Scheduler units in place for prioritized queues, temporal/spatial resource management, and offloading CPU kernel mode driver scheduling tasks. While many resources are trimmed moving from Polaris 10 to 11, this is not one of them.
3.ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660
- New Turing Architecture
- Classic And Modern Games At 1080P At 60 Fps. Supported Os Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super Compact 8.5-Inch Card, Fits 99% Of Systems
- Dual Slot, 4K/ Hdr/ Vr Ready. Supported Os - Windows 10 / 7 64-Bit, Linux 64-Bit
The GeForce GTX 1660 graphics card family hasn’t been out for even a year, but it looks like Nvidia’s penchant to “Super”-size all its cards has given it its turn in the Super barrel. As a budget-focused graphics card built for 1080p gameplay, the new GeForce GTX 1660 Super is a tactically priced addition to Nvidia’s swelling lineup of mainstream graphics options.
We looked at it in Zotac’s GeForce GTX 1660 Super Twin Fan guise, and while it presents just a modest step up over the non-Super GTX 1660, it still packs enough punch to keep esports hounds and 1080p-bound AAA gamers playing long into the night. It comes in close enough to the next-step-up GeForce GTX 1660 Ti for the price to eke out our Editors’ Choice award for 1080p-gaming cards—for now.
4.PNY GeForce GT 1030 2GB
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB
- Dual Monitor Support via HDMI & DVI-D
- Low Profile Bracket Included
- 3x Faster Than GeForce GT 730
- 3 Year
With the powerful and premium NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 GMG103WN3H2CX1KTP graphics, and the award-winning powerful NVIDIA Pascal graphics engine and the latest technology, you can accelerate your overall PC experience and deliver the performance you need for today’s most demanding computer applications.
Improvement. HD video, photo editing and great game creativity
5.Asiahorse Graphic Card
- 【Argb Led Frame Design】The light effect can be controlled through the main board by 5V 3pin ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync (J-Rainbow) and GIGABYTE RGB Fusion 2.0 (Please note: It does not support 12V 4 pin RGB header from motherboard).
- 【Easy Installation】Parallel or Vertical Cooling down Graphic card directly with three high air flow Fans; Sturdy Metal with aluminum brush with PCI mount design for easy installation.
- 【92mm Fans x3 Pcs】Speed: 1800RPM x 3 ; Air flow: 40 CFM x 3 ; Noise:37dBA
- 【Wide Scope Of Application】Universal GPU Cooler, Fit for most of the market graphic card video card VGA computer PC Case cooling.
However, because of the aluminum rads in mist AIOs, the lower heat transfer coeeficient requires extreme speed fans be able to match air cooler termal performance… most 240mm AIO’s don’t and when they do, they are a lot louder. That Corsair 100i Pro needs to be 2.5 times as loud as the Fuma 2 air Cooler to beat it by 1C and its 3 times the price.
If noise is a component of the election process, you’d want to look at 140mm 1200 rpm fans and expect them to run no more than 825 rpm in stress testing… 625 rpm in gaming to have a noise free experience.
To determine how well the fans will perform, you need to find a reputable site that actually tested the fans in order to determine the best choice. And tht’s rarely going to be the ones that a popular in web forums.
Best Graphics Card for Witcher 3 – With the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt release on May 19, 2015 for many of us it is time to upgrade our PC’s video card! Use this list of the best value to performance video cards as a buying guide to give you the best possible gaming experience with your chosen budget.