Best Graphics Card for Wow Legion – Just like any other game, World of Warcraft has its own fair share of graphic card options and problems. This is exactly why we wrote this guide for you. In addition to your own research, you can go through our list of graphic cards to particularize your own list and have a better idea of what would work best for you and your computing system.
Do let us know if we were of any help to you, in the comment section below.
1.MSI 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI
- 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 TI OC GDDR5
Like most of its Nvidia “card-partner” kin, in late 2016 MSI rolled out a lineup of GeForce GTX 1050 Ti video cards using graphics processors (GPUs) based on Nvidia’s new “Pascal” architecture. The GTX 1050 Ti slots handily between the GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1060 in Nvidia’s line.
We’ve tested a whole bunch of of these lower-end Pascal cards, and this time around, we’re looking at one of the more affordable models, dubbed by MSI the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4G OC. For its cards around this particular GPU, MSI is offering both a “premium” range (relatively speaking) and a more basic collection, with six cards to choose from.
2.MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GT 710;Maximum Displays : 2
- Video Memory: 2GB DDR3/Memory Clock: 1600 MHz/Memory Interface: 64-bit
- 300W System Power Supply Requirement. Interface is pci express 2.0 x16 uses x8
- Connectors: VGA, DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI. Form Factor: Low-profile
- Hdmi connectors is maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24 hertz. Dvi connectors is maximum resolution 2560 x 1600 at 60 hertz
MSI GeForce GT 710 Low Profile Graphics Card. With 2GB of DDR3 RAM, the GT 710 provides faster video editing, photo editing, and web browsing than integrated graphics. You can also get drivers and optimize game settings with a single click using the GeForce experience.
This graphics card can connect up to two displays. The DVI-D DL port has a max resolution of 2560 x 1600 at 60 Hz while the HDMI port has a max resolution of 4096 x 2160 at 24 Hz. The MSI GeForce GT 710 also features a passive heatsink.
3.EVGA GT 710 1GB DDR3
- EVGA GT 710 - Enjoy performance that's superior to integrated graphics in all your PC multimedia applications and gaming.
- EVGA's 24/7 Technical Support; Base Clock: 954 MHz
- Memory Clock: 1800 MHz Effective; CUDA Cores: 192
- Memory Detail: 2048MB DDR3; Memory Bit Width 64 Bit / Memory Speed: 1.1ns / Memory Bandwidth: 14.4 GB/s
- Recommended PSU: 300W or greater power supply
The EVGA GT 710 is an inexpensive way to add up to three display outputs to your PC, along with Nvidia’s driver support and enhanced features. It’s completely silent and compatible with almost all PC hardware, but just don’t buy it for gaming purposes.
Modern CPUs from Intel, and even more so those from AMD, come with built in graphics capabilities which are more than adequate for most non-gaming purposes.
The GeForce GT 710 specification is most certainly that of an entry-level product. With 192 CUDA cores and just 1GB of DDR3 memory, connected via a 64-bit bus, it’s clear that this card isn’t designed for high performance. It may be considerably faster than many of Intel’s existing integrated graphics solutions, it’s still best purchased for its features rather than its speed.
4.Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1050 Ti
- Core clock (MHz): 1442/1328 (boost/base) in OC mode and 1417/1303 (boost/base) in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 167 millimeter card length
- Supports up to 4 displays. Recommended system power: 300 watts
- Card size- H=40 L=229 W=118 millimeter. 90 millimeter fan design
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D, HDMI- 2.0b (Max resolution: 4096x2160 at 60 Hz) and DisplayPort- 1.4 1 (Max resolution: 7680x4320 at 60 Hz)
This Gigabyte card is launching at a MSRP, which is more than Nvidia’s MSRP for “stock” or basic versions of the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. That puts this specific Gigabyte card into the same rough pricing tier as AMD’s Radeon RX 470 cards, of which we’ve tested one (the PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 470) and have more in the hopper.
Nvidia was generally pushing the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti in its launch announcement, since it’s the slightly higher-spec of the new GTX 1050-series cards, versus the vanilla GeForce GTX 1050. So it’s not a surprise that the first card we’re getting our grubby mitts on is one of the higher-end GTX 1050 Ti models, since card makers tend to want to put their best silicon foot forward.
(That said, we have a couple of GeForce GTX 1050 non-Ti cards on the bench right behind it, and we’ll include one of those in the discussion here, as well.)
5.ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1665 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 4352 CUDA cores and overclocked 11GB GDDR6 memory in a 2. 7 slot form Factor
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Auto Extreme and Max-Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heatsink contact
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud
- Triple Axial-Tech 0db Fans increase airflow through the heatsink and boasts IP5X dust-resistance
We move to ASUS, which released their ROG GeForce RTX 3060 STRIX Gaming OC, with 12GB, 3584 shading processors activated and a boost clock of 1882 MHz the card has been tweaked extensively straight out of the box for you. Much has been said, rumored, and spoken about this card. And weird it is that it’s released after the Ti model made a fashionable introduction.
However, with that 3584 shading cores and Ampere architecture, this 3060 series is bound to impress in the 2560×1440 (WQHD) domain. If we look back at the previous generation, the product would sit at GeForce RTX 2070 (SUPER) performance levels and, in due time, will replace that series. If stock becomes available in plentiful volumes though. The GPU is again fabricated on an 8nm node derived from Samsung. This process further develops Samsung’s 10nm process; no EUV is applied in production just yet
Best Graphics Card for Wow Legion – World of Warcraft is a multiplayer online game that was released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment, taking the gaming world by storm instantly. Even now it is considered one of the best multiplayer games online, with its players count increasing day by day.