Best Nvidia Graphics Card Under 200 – These are the best graphics cards close to or below $200 under normal circumstances. The GTX 1650 Super or the Radeon RX 5500 XT are the best cards from Nvidia and AMD, respectively, and the RX 5500 XT 8GB is arguably the most future-proof option. Sadly, 2021 is not normal circumstances and it’s virtually impossible to find either of them selling for the suggested retail price.
1.PNY NVIDIA NVS 510
- 192 CUDA Cores
- 2GB DDR3 GPU Memory
- 128-bit Memory Interface
- 28.5GB/s Memory Bandwidth
- 4 Mini DisplayPort Connectors
- Includes 4 Mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort Adapters
- DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Streaming and Cloning
This NVIDIA graphics card features the PNY NVIDIA NVS 510 processor. The processor, also known as the GPU, is the most important component in any graphics card. PCGameBenchmark rates processors by how many of the top 1,000 PC games the chip can run. This PC graphics card has a chip that can run 386 of the top 1000 games – so we give it a 38% rating.
For a full list of the games that this card will run and the chance to compare it to similar cards check our graphics card comparison – we have tracked 3 cards with a similar GPU and 1 of them are cheaper than this setup – no need to wait for a sale or Black Friday 2021 to get the best price on a card like this.
2.VisionTek Radeon 7750
- 6 4K DISPLAY SETUP - Connect up to 6 4k displays with 6 included Mini DisplayPort cables featuring lock down screws for secure cable connection. NOTE: Included active cables are required for 4k monitors
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED - 70W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is required)
- AMD EYEFINITY 2.0 - Delivers flawless graphics and unbelievable frame rates at the highest resolutions in tandem with DirectX 11
- 4K CONTENT - Watch 4k content (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) with exceptional frame rate and hear in brilliant 7.1 Surround Sound without additional drivers
- VERSATILE USE - HD graphics and wrap-around capabilities, 5x1 landscape, stereo 3D and universal bezel compensation. Great for healthcare, marketing, stock exchange, and any space needing more display setups
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY - 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock with a 128-bit memory interface
- PCI EXPRESS 3.0 - 1 x16 PCIe 3.0 lane slot available on the motherboard is required. NOTE: If you wish to sync your display refresh rate with your VisionTek graphics card, we recommend only using AMD FreeSync capable displays
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - 28nm Radeon GPU featuring GCN Architecture, AMD ZeroCore Power, Dolby TrueHD, Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT), AMD Stream technology, AMD Avivo HD video, ATI PowerPlay, Blue Ray support, and a new anisotropic and texture filtering method
- OPERATING SYSTEMS - Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
- Drive up to six displays simultaneously with independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- 6 active mini DisplayPort outputs
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display with display grouping
- Anisotropic filtering method and enhanced texture filtering precision
- 2 GB of GDDR5 memory delivers more speed and higher bandwidths
- Watch the Blu-ray movies or other HD content beyond 1080p and enjoy a richer online video playback experience with enhanced Unified Video Decoder
The card is physically short and doesn’t require any external power, so you can plug it into just about any desktop system. All you need is an empty PCIe slot–no need to check how powerful your power supply is or anything.
The Radeon HD 7750 is the cheap, low-end card in AMD’s new Graphics Core Next lineup, which debuted with the impressive Radeon HD 7970. Essentially, this card has all the technology you can find in that one–only much, much slower. The most direct competitor is the Nvidia GeForce GT 550 Ti, which has fallen in price to the same just-over- level.
In our 3D graphics performance tests, the 7750 came up a little short behind the 550 Ti. The cards’ relative performance in the synthetic 3DMark 11 benchmark tells the tale.
3.TC2P0 AlienWare nVidia GeForce GTX 745
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great nvidia gtx 745 4gb? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching nvidia gtx 745 4gb, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest nvidia gtx 745 4gb available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for nvidia gtx 745 4gb that you consider buying.
4.Yeston Nvidia GeForce GT 1030
- All-aluminum heat dissipation shell, efficient heat dissipation, exquisite and beautiful
- High-quality electrical components, high-profile PCB materials, safe and stable
- All-solid-state capacitor, high performance, no external power supply
- HDMI/DVI-D dual interfaces, supports HD, 4K resolution output
- More enjoyable experience on working application such as Pr/Ps, compatible with Windows 7/8/10
Remember when Nvidia’s now-defunct GeForce Partner Program aimed to provide “transparency” for gamers? How bitterly ironic, then, that the company is now selling two grossly different versions of its GeForce GT 1030 graphics card. They’re both the same price. They both carry the same exact name. But one of them will disappoint entry-level PC gamers by delivering less than half the performance of the other.
Today, if you’re a PC gamer shopping for a sub-$100 graphics card and aren’t necessarily a geek who pays attention to specs like this, you can roll the dice and up with a GT 1030 that is 118% percent faster than another GT 1030. One hundred eighteen percent faster.
5.Gigabyte GeForce GT 710
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory Interface
- Core Clock：954MHz
- Features Dual-link DVI-I/ HDMI
- Support PCI Express 2. 0 x8 bus interface
- Form Factor: Low profile
Gigabyte GeForce GT 710 Graphics Card. With 2GB of DDR3 RAM, the GT 710 provides faster video editing, photo editing, and web browsing than integrated graphics. You can also get drivers and optimize game settings with a single click using the GeForce experience.
Step up to discrete graphics for accelerated app running and faster, richer multimedia experience. This fan-cooled GeForce GT 710 video card is based on advanced architecture and delivers more awesome features and superior performance over integrated graphics.
You’ll enjoy faster web browsing, video editing, photo editing, plus smoother and more detailed gameplay. It’s also equipped with dual outputs—DVI-I and HDMI, eligible for multi-display setting for immersive viewing and enhanced productivity.
Best Nvidia Graphics Card Under 200 – If you are building a gaming PC on a budget, the graphics cards best suited for that build in terms of price/performance are normally in the $150 – $250 price range.
As of May 2021, we are unfortunately still experiencing a GPU shortage that started in late 2020 and has only escalated since. Demand has been massive (including from crypto miners) while supply chains are strained due to the pandemic.