Best Nvidia Rtx 2070 Graphics Card – With RTX 2070 SUPER options that come in at under $500, you could definitely fit one of these cards into a $1,000-$1,500 gaming PC. And, if you are going to choose an RTX 2070 for your new build or upgrade, just make sure that you pair it with a G-Sync monitor to get an extra-smooth experience in your games.
Overall, we felt that the RTX 2070 SUPER graphics card listed above respresented the best offerings in the market at the moment. So, if you have a moderate amount to spend and you’re looking for the best GPU for your needs and budget, one of the options listed above should work for you.
1.NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Product Type -Video Card
- Package Quantity-1
- Package Dimension-14.1338582533 inchesL X 8.4645669205 inchesW X 4.8031496014 inchesH
- Package Weight -3.6155810968 Lbs
The Nvidia RTX 2070 not only looks exciting because it’s the cheapest RTX graphics card you can buy currently. It also packs an impressive transistor count. Spec for spec, this GPU leapfrogs its direct predecessor, the GeForce GTX 1070, by boasting 20% more CUDA cores and 6Gbps faster GDDR6 video memory.
In comparison to the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and GTX 1080, Nvidia’s new mid-range graphics card has a lower stream processor and texture unit count.
Another letdown is that the Nvidia RTX 2070 doesn’t support pairing multiple GPUs through SLI.
2.ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2070
- Turing architecture, ray tracing cores, tensor cores, nvidia dlss
- 8gb 256-bit gddr6, 14gbps
- Ice storm 2. 0, our strongest cooling, metal wraparound bACk plate
- 4k ready, 4 display ready, super compACt 8. 3-inch length
- 3 x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1 x HDMI 2. 0b
- Boost clock 1770 mhz
This combination certainly will be interesting and with an asking price of makes the Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 AMP tailor made for us mortals with pesky things like budgets.
At least it will if it can overcome the second issue. This issue is cooling. The last generation ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Edition came with one of the better 2-slot cooling solutions available from any manufacturer. This time around the Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 AMP makes use of a solution that is smaller in length and height. It also makes use of two slightly smaller 90mm fans instead of 100mm fans.
This does add an interesting curveball into the mix and it certainly will be interesting to see how the RTX 2070 AMP stacks up against the last generation Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! edition. This is a lot of ground to cover so let’s dig in, but before we do let’s just say that ZOTAC has created a very competitive model that will be enticing to a lot of people.
3.ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2070
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1830 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 2560 CUDA Cores and overclocked 8GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up to 4 Monitors with 2x Display Port 1. 4, 2x HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports. Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320
- Auto Extreme and Max Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heat sink contact
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever expanding ecosystem of Aura Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and QuantumCloud
When it comes to recommending graphics cards, we’re used to finding the best value at the bottom of each model range. After all, guaranteed overclocks, fancy lighting, and big coolers add substantial cost. Presumably, then, that’d put Asus’ ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2070 O8G Gaming at a big disadvantage since it’s currently the most expensive GeForce RTX 2070 in the U.S. and UK.
But sometimes, the benefits of a premium product extend beyond superficial knickknacks. Asus offers better performance, lower temperatures, less noise, and more functionality than any of the other 2070s we’ve seen. Although many enthusiasts won’t be able to justify spending extra on superior attention to detail, others will appreciate the effort that went into designing a graphics card that’s better than the competition in almost every way.
4.MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2070
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Core Clocks: 1620 MHz/1410 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1.4)/HDMI 2.0B x 1.Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
The RTX 2070 card under review here is the MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Armor, a customized version of the reference board that Nvidia outlines for its partner companies. Its list price is the least you can expect to spend for an RTX 2070-based graphics card, as that’s Nvidia’s recommended starting price for this GPU family.
Plenty of other RTX 2070 cards cost more; as a case in point, Nvidia sells its own factory-overclocked RTX 2070 Founders Edition for . But this MSI board indeed may be the dark horse of the RTX cards we have tested so far: It brings the idea of “value,” for the first time, into the RTX discussion.
5.EVGA – RTX 2070
EVGA’s custom GeForce RTX 2070 XC graphics card is cooler, more customizable, and just as fast as Nvidia’s RTX 2070 Founders Edition. It’s packing dedicated hardware for real-time ray tracing and AI-enhanced graphics. And it’s cheaper, too.
That shouldn’t be a big deal. Nvidia’s Founders Edition cards were designed to be premium priced halo(ish) models, right? But when the GeForce RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti released last month, third-party board makers like EVGA, Asus, and MSI treated the premium pricing of the Founders Edition models as the cost floor rather than a cost ceiling. As such, all those high-end graphics cards are selling for significantly more than Nvidia’s stated starting prices. It’s a major bummer.
Best Nvidia Rtx 2070 Graphics Card – So, if you don’t have an unlimited budget and you aren’t trying to build a 4K-killing gaming PC, the RTX 2070 or RTX 2070 SUPER are solid video card options to choose. In this guide, we’ll break down some of the best RTX 2070 options you have and help you decide which one would be best for your needs. (If you’re looking for a more affordable option, you can check out our RTX 2060 Buyer’s Guide as well.)