Best Nvidia Rtx 2070 Super Graphics Card – The NVIDIA RTX 2070 SUPER is the perfect GPU for gamers that don’t have an enormous budget to build a new gaming PC with (or to use to upgrade their graphics card). With RTX 2070 SUPER options that come in at under $500, you could definitely fit one of these cards into a $1,000-$1,500 gaming PC. And, if you are going to choose an RTX 2070 for your new build or upgrade, just make sure that you pair it with a G-Sync monitor to get an extra-smooth experience in your games.
1.NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Product Type -Video Card
- Package Quantity-1
- Package Dimension-14.1338582533 inchesL X 8.4645669205 inchesW X 4.8031496014 inchesH
- Package Weight -3.6155810968 Lbs
Essentially, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 knocks off a little of that premium price without sacrificing too much of its ray-tracing capabilities. And having tested the GPU, we know this for a fact. Overclockers will especially be able to squeeze some extra horsepower out of this Turing GPU.
Even with the release of both AMD Navi and the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super, as well as the impending release of RTX 3070, which costs much less for faster performance, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 is still worth looking into if you can find it. In fact, the retailers still stocking the card will probably knock the price down even more with the RTX 3000 line unveiling at the company’s September 1 event.
2.ASUS GeForce RTX 2070
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1845 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 2560 CUDA Cores and overclocked 8GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up-to 4 Monitors with 3x DisplayPort 1. 4 and 1x HDMI 2. 0 port
- Triple Axial-Tech 0db Fans increase airflow through the heatsink and boasts IP5X dust-resistance.
- Protective Backplate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and QuantumCloud
The Nvidia RTX 2070 not only looks exciting because it’s the cheapest RTX graphics card you can buy currently. It also packs an impressive transistor count. Spec for spec, this GPU leapfrogs its direct predecessor, the GeForce GTX 1070, by boasting 20% more CUDA cores and 6Gbps faster GDDR6 video memory.
In comparison to the GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and GTX 1080, Nvidia’s new mid-range graphics card has a lower stream processor and texture unit count.
Whether it’s a justifiable upgrade also depends on what graphics card you’re moving up from. Looking at all of our data, users with a Nvidia 1070 Ti or better won’t see a remarkable increase in frame rates after paying more for this GPU. At the same time, those holding onto AMD Vega graphics cards won’t have a reason to jump teams yet.
3.Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070
- Pc world editor's choice Award
- Powered by GeForce RTX 2070
- Nvidia Turing architecture & Real time Ray Tracing
- Windforce 3x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6
- Core Clock 1620 MHz
- 1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB Type-C
- Pci Express 3.0 x16.Recommended PSU:550 W
Gigabyte’s GeForce RTX 2070 Gaming OC 8G is both faster and less expensive than Nvidia’s Founders Edition card. For many gamers, that’s all it takes to warrant a recommendation. We do like that Gigabyte built an affordable RTX 2070 on a long PCB with affixed power connectors and an eight-phase power supply.
In comparison, Nvidia’s version employs a shorter board, six-phase power for its GPU, and a single eight-pin power connector attached via wires soldered to four pads.
There are cheaper RTX 2070 cards than Gigabyte’s 2070 Gaming OC, if you’re able to tolerate a TU106 processor binned for lower clock rates. And we are partial to Nvidia’s cooler
4.ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 2070
- Turing architecture, ray tracing cores, tensor cores, nvidia dlss
- 8gb 256-bit gddr6, 14gbps
- Ice storm 2. 0, our strongest cooling, metal wraparound bACk plate
- 4k ready, 4 display ready, super compACt 8. 3-inch length
- 3 x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1 x HDMI 2. 0b
- Boost clock 1770 mhz
The RTX 2070 AMP Extreme is not just another RTX graphics card from Zotac. It is the most powerful RTX 2070 that the manufacturer currently sells. The factory-overclocked card has a 225-W thermal design power (TDP), which is higher than the NVIDIA Founders Edition equivalent.
Additionally, Zotac has designed an in-house board layout and equipped the RTX 2070 AMP Extreme with three large fans. The company also uses the same cooler on the RTX 2070 AMP Extreme Core, but all other Zotac RTX 2070 series cards have simpler coolers. The reason for this is that they have lower power consumption than the RTX 2070 AMP Extreme.
5.MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super
- Boost Clock: 1770 MHz; Cores: 2560 Units
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1. 4) / HDMI 2. 0b x 1
The enthusiast-level RTX 2070, slated for a later release, largely went ignored—until now. The RTX 2070 card under review here is the MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Armor, a customized version of the reference board that Nvidia outlines for its partner companies. Its list price is the least you can expect to spend for an RTX 2070-based graphics card, as that’s Nvidia’s recommended starting price for this GPU family.
Plenty of other RTX 2070 cards cost more; as a case in point, Nvidia sells its own factory-overclocked RTX 2070 Founders Edition for . But this MSI board indeed may be the dark horse of the RTX cards we have tested so far: It brings the idea of “value,” for the first time, into the RTX discussion.
Best Nvidia Rtx 2070 Super Graphics Card – While NVIDIA’s RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 2080 SUPER, and RTX 2080 are higher-end GPU options in terms of pure performance, the RTX 2070 standard and SUPER offer a better price-to-performance ratio for anyone who is looking to game on a high refresh rate monitor with a 1080P (or 1440P) resolution display. The RTX 2070 and RTX 2070 SUPER might not be able to match the RTX 2080 Ti or RTX 2080 (SUPER or standard) in terms of sheer power, but it is no slouch either.