Best Nvidia Rtx 2080 Super Graphics Card – So, before you part with your hard-earned cash, you’ll no doubt want to make sure of a few things. Will the card run as fast as you need it to? Will it fit my budget? Can it run the games I want to play? These are all important questions to consider when shopping around for a new graphics card.
That’s why we have put together this handy guide on the best RTX 2080 Super graphics cards. We will look at the best cards and give you an honest review of each of their pros and cons.
With that in mind, let’s dive into it and take a quick first look at the cards we will be discussing in this article.
1.NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
Pros & Cons
The Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 may no longer be the flagship GPU du jour, with RTX 3080 just announced at Nvidia’s September 1 event. However, it still very much holds its own in a souped up gaming rig, and is one of the most powerful gaming cards, especially in the RTX line.
This Turing card’s performance still justifies its relatively high price and is only slightly limited next to its more powerful siblings and rivals on our best graphics cards list. So, unless you need 4K 60fps performance, you can skip the RTX 2080 Ti for the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080.
2.MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2080
Pros & Cons
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Super
- Boost Clock: 1845 MHz
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (V1.4)/ HDMI 2.0B x 1
Desktop graphics cards come in all sizes, but the MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio comes in only one: totally massive. At 12.9 inches, it’s more than 20 percent longer than the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition, and that’s not to mention its width of two-and-a-half slots. This is a serious piece of graphics hardware, with an price that’s higher than the Founders Edition card.
That premium buys you a bunch of notable advantages, including a higher factory overclock, a robust triple-fan cooling system, greater power-delivery potential, and an RGB LED illumination system. The RTX 2080 Gaming X Trio is about as maxed-out of an RTX 2080 as we can imagine. Provided your computer case can house it, this will be the RTX 2080 to beat.
3.ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080
Pros & Cons
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 3072 CUDA cores and overclock-selected 8GB GDDR6 256-bit memory
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Auto extreme and Max-Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heatsink contact
- Triple Axial-Tech 0db Fans increase airflow through the heatsink and boasts IP5X dust-resistance.
- Asus Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
The Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Super OC is the company’s flagship 2080 Super offering, a GPU that ranks near the top of the best graphics cards and GPU hierarchy. The Asus card comes with a modest 45 MHz bump in core clocks over reference speeds, with the same 1,937 MHz GDDR6 clock that’s good for 15.5 Gbps of throughput.
This slight increase in clocks yields a negligible increase in performance over the RTX 2080 Super Founders Edition (FE). The ROG Strix’s main feature is the large cooling solution used to tame the Turing core running below. The 3-slot, almost 12-inch (30cm) card focuses on running cool and quiet while delivering top-notch performance.
4.Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080
Pros & Cons
- Powered by GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
- Nvidia Turing architecture & Real time Ray Tracing
- Aorus exclusive halo fan RGB
- Windforce 3x cooling system with alternate spinning fans
- Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
And the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming OC 8G we’re reviewing today even includes a copy of Battlefield V. Clearly, Nvidia’s board partners are trying harder to drum up interest in GeForce RTX 2070 and 2080 (the 2080 Ti remains woefully overpriced).
Despite the GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming OC 8G’s commanding size, it’s not that heavy of a graphics card. Nvidia’s Founders Edition weighs 2.8 pounds (1.3 kg). Meanwhile, our scale claims the Gigabyte card weighs just 2.12 pounds (0.98 kg). Less heft usually means a lighter heat sink cooling the GPU. But good fans can help counter a lack of mass
5.ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080
Pros & Cons
- Turing Architecture Ray Tracing Cores Tensor Cores NVIDIA DLSS
- 8GB 256-bit GDDR6 15 5Gbps 16+4 power phase Power boost
- Ice Storm 2 0 our strongest cooling die-cast metal PCB brace add structural strengthening metal back plate Freeze Fan Stop
- 4K Ready 4 display ready Spectra RGB lighting Boost Clock 1845 MHz Strong Factory Overclocked Graphics Card
- 3 x DisplayPort 1 4 1 x HDMI 2 0b
- Boost Clock 1845 MHz Strong Factory Overclocked Graphics Card
The Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP dips in at 2.5 pounds (1.2 kg). Due to depleted inventory of GeForce GTX 1080 Ti cards and falling prices on third-party Turing-based models, we are revisiting our impressions of Zotac’s Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP and updating value comparisons throughout the review.
Zotac’s Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 AMP boasts a slightly-higher maximum GPU Boost clock rate and better cooling than Nvidia’s GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition card. Conversely, while the Zotac board’s performance is strong, its cheaper-feeling materials and the need to take up three expansion slots are notable drawbacks.
Best Nvidia Rtx 2080 Super Graphics Card – Building a new gaming computer can be a difficult task for anyone. It’s a bit of a balancing act, trying to find the best components out there and then making sure they’re all compatible with each other.
One of the most important components of any PC build, if you’re a gamer, is the graphics card. With so many graphics cards out there, the choice is overwhelming. Even if you do manage to narrow it down to a model, you still need to decide which card to go with as different manufacturers will bring their own flair to each card they build.