Best Nvidia Rtx 2080 Ti Graphics Card – The RTX 2080 Ti isn’t going to be a viable option for the majority of gamers who are looking to build a new gaming PC. Even if you have a higher budget and you are looking to build a high-end gaming computer, an RTX 2080 Ti just might be too expensive for you when you consider that the RTX 2080 SUPER will offer high-end performance as well (4K, 1440P, etc.) for nearly half the price. However, if you have an unlimited budget and you’re looking for as much performance as possible, the RTX 2080 Tis listed above are worth looking into.
1.NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti
Pros & Cons
- NVIDIA TURING GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- THE WORLD’S FIRST RAY TRACING GAMING GRAPHICS CARD When it comes to next-gen gaming, it’s all about realism. GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is light years ahead of other cards, delivering truly unique real-time ray-tracing technologies for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- REINVENTING DESIGN The factory overclocked GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition graphics card features a next-gen 13-phase power supply for maximum overclocking and dual-axial 13-blade fans coupled with a new vapor chamber for ultra-cool and quiet performance.
Still, the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card remains a monster in the gaming department. It brings impressive ray tracing technology and AI-driven Tensor cores to any graphics driven task, and is able to produce over 60 fps in 4K when gaming. Without a doubt, it’s a massive step up from its predecessor, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. So much so that it’s easy to forgive that hefty price, if you can afford it.
Once you invest in the Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, it’s hard to look back if you want high-end gaming. Especially if you pair it with the best processor and gaming monitor, both of which really help you get the most out of it.
2.EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Pros & Cons
- NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture gives up to 6X Faster Performance compared to previous-generation graphics cards
- Real-Time RAY TRACING in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics
- Dual HDB Fans offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise
- Adjustable RGB LED offers configuration options for all your PC lighting needs
- Built for EVGA Precision X1 - EVGA's all-new tuning utility monitors your graphics card and gives you the power to overclock like a pro!
EVGA’s RTX 2080 Ti XC Ultra is based on the NVIDIA reference design PCB, but comes with a much more capable triple-slot, dual-fan thermal solution. In terms of clocks, EVGA has bumped Boost to 1650 MHz, which is 25 MHz higher than the Founders Editio
NVIDIA invested heavily to stay at the bleeding edge of the hardware that drives pioneering AI research and has, over the years, developed Tensor cores, specialized components that are tasked with matrix multiplication, which speeds up deep-learning neural-net building and training via Tensor ops.
Although it’s a client-segment GPU for gaming, NVIDIA feels GPU-accelerated AI could play an increasingly big role in the company’s turnkey GameWorks effects and a new image quality enhancement called Deep-Learning Super-Sampling (DLSS). The chips are hence endowed with Tensor cores, just like the TITAN Volta. All that it lacks compared to the $3,000 graphics card from last year is FP64 CUDA cores.
3.ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080TI
Pros & Cons
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1665 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode), 4352 CUDA cores and overclocked 11GB GDDR6 memory in a 2. 7 slot form Factor
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and a VR headset via USB Type C ports
- Auto Extreme and Max-Contact Technology deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components while maximizing heatsink contact
- ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, X Split Game caster, WT Fast and Quantum Cloud
- Triple Axial-Tech 0db Fans increase airflow through the heatsink and boasts IP5X dust-resistance
As someone who is fortunate enough to review PC peripherals for a living, it’s safe to say that at this point, I have pretty much seen every kind of GPU there is. That’s one of the drawbacks of the job I guess, nothing really excites me anymore.
Having said that, there are some products that blow my socks off once in a while, the Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2080Ti is one of them.
The sheer power of this GPU is enough to level even the most demanding of games and that too at 4K resolution. All of its power does come at a hefty cost though, it’s the most powerful GPU on the market right now but it’s also the most expensive. At Rs 1,42,000, money definitely buys you the best but is it worth the investment? Especially considering you can build an entire PC just for the cost of this card alone?
4.GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Pros & Cons
- Wccf Tech editor's choice Award. Digital max resolution: 7680x4320@60Hz
- Powered by GeForce RTX 2080 Ti.Pci Express 3.0 x16.Nvidia Turing architecture & Real time Ray Tracing
- Windforce 3x cooling system with alternate spinning fans.4 years warranty (online registration required).Intuitive controls with AORUS engine
- Core Clock OC Mode: 1665 MHz, gaming Mode: 1650 MHz. Power requirement - 650W
- 11GB 352-bit GDDR6.1 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort, 1 x USB Type-C
Gigabyte is has released their GeForce RTX series graphics cards, in this review we look at their GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, and in specific the GAMING OC 11G edition. Armed with tensor and raytracing processors this model comes slightly tweaked in the clock frequency. Next to that is has been armed with a feisty WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System.
We’ve already covered a lot of new technology as the Turing architecture of the new GPUs offers a fundament change in the graphics card arena as next to your normal shading engine, NVIDIA has added RT (Raytracing) cores, as well as Tensor (AI), cores onto the new GPUs, and these are active. Is Turing is the start of the next 20 years of gaming graphics?
Well, that all depends on the actual adoption rate in the software houses, they guys and girls that develop games and a dozen or so RTX games are in development and a dozen or so announced titles will make use of deep learning DLSS running utilizing the Tensor cores. For the new RTX series, it’s mostly about Raytracing though.
5.MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Pros & Cons
- MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti VENTUS GP OC 11GB GDDR6 HDMI/3DisplayPort PCIExpress Video Card
There is currently only one option in the high-end desktop GPU market, and it is called NVIDIA. If money is no object and you are in search of a new desktop graphics card, then you may find yourself perusing the best GPUs on the market. Our MSI review unit sits within this sector, with the GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio being based on the TU102, a Turing GPU that NVIDIA manufactures on a 12 nm process.
Only the TITAN RTX has the same chip as the RTX 2080 Ti, although NVIDIA restricts the TU102’s full complement of 4,608 shader units to the former. By contrast, the RTX 2080 Ti must make do with 4,352 shaders, something that MSI has compensated for by slightly increasing the performance limits of its Gaming X Trio.
Best Nvidia Rtx 2080 Ti Graphics Card – And, if you’re looking for the absolute best graphics card currently available and money isn’t an object, then you’ll want to get an RTX 2080 Ti.
In this guide, we’ve compared seven of the best RTX 2080 Tis currently on the market to help you find the right one for your needs.