Best Bass Headsets – Every type of gamer can benefit from a good headset; you just need to know what to look for. The above list shows you some fantastic options for the best bass-heavy headsets along the pricing spectrum. These headsets provide clear, immersive audio quality as well as great input for when you need to talk to your team. Take a look through these options and check out their features to see which would work best for you. Then, kick back and let yourself melt into the game world.
The extra bass boost will drive motivation deep into your bones during a workout or allow you to soak up the emotions of a movie when things get heavy. Enhanced bass adds to the listening experience in ways that are felt more than heard. Enter the world of exciting bass boost!
Are you ready for the bass? It’s time now to pick out your favorite and give them a try. With the best bass headphones, you’ll experience the true nature of what music can be in all of its glory.
Pros & Cons
- Wired in ear earbud headphones perfect for listening music while running or GYM, with 6 sets of ear pads (S/M/L), Headphones stay in your ears while keeping surrounding noise out
- A powerful 10mm Neodymium earbud magnet provides outstanding audio clarity for all music genres; Together with the in ear noise isolating earbud design, these wired headphones reduces external noise and minimizes sound leakages significantly
- Y shape 3.8ft long wire with standard Headphone Jack for easy connect to Android or iPhone With common standard 3.5mm headphone input, Frequency Response 20-20,000Hz, without microphone
- Lightweight design for easy portability, Easy to slip in your pocket,The charm silver and black color make them look more noble and elegant, while high quality and enhanced materials mean they last longer
- Wired in ear earbuds are compatible with iPhone SE/ 6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus/5/5c/5s, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod touch 5, Samsung S10, S9, S8, Note 9, Note 8, Android Smartphones and tablets, Windows devices and other devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack
Pros & Cons
- 12mm Drivers - Specially designed drivers with high-energy neodymium magnets deliver deep, powerful bass that perfectly complements today's popular music genres
- Extra Bass Design - A tightly sealed acoustic design allows for a high level of sound isolation which aides in the reproduction of powerful and extended bass response
- In-Line Mic & Remote - The integrated microphone and multi-function control button make the Sony earbuds the perfect companion for your smartphone
- Sony Smart Key App Compatible - Android users can also enjoy the convenient Smart Key app for added control functionality directly from your smartphone
- Comfortable fit - Hybrid silicone earbuds provide long lasting comfort and designed to reduce ambient noise; x-small, small, medium and large earbuds are included to fine tune your fitment
Pros & Cons
- 12 millimeter dome type driver units deliver powerful deep bass. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Integrated microphone and smartphone playback control
- Hybrid silicone earbuds for secure, comfortable fit
- High-energy neodymium magnets for powerful sound
- Tangle-free, Y-type flat cord with slider
Pros & Cons
- HEAR YOUR MUSIC, NOT THE NOISE: Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) blocks out distractions, so you can get closer to your music. Designed for a long-term wear. Soft Over Ear Cushions feature advanced venting and ergonomic pivoting for a custom, flexible fit for any head shape
- CHARGE IN MINUTES WITH FAST FUEL: With Fast Fuel, it only takes a few minutes of charging to get up to 3 hours of play, so you can be on your way quicker
- LISTEN ALL DAY: Enjoy your playlist without interruption, because a full charge lasts up to 22 hours - or up to 40 hours with Pure ANC off
- PAIR EASILY, SWITCH SEAMLESSLY: With Class 1 Bluetooth, you stay connected to your music even when your device isn't nearby. With iOS and the Apple W1 chip, one press and you're paired with your device. Now you can easily go from taking a call on your iPhone to watching a movie on your MacBook
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Beats Studio 3 Wireless Headphones, microUSB Cable | (NOT Included: Carrying Case and Remote Talk Cable)
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise (1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices. Contact pressure: 6.0 N - 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductive OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 millimeter to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
- Frequency response 10 to 41,000 Hz ( 10 dB), Impedance 150 ohm
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
Pros & Cons
- Rich Immersive Audio: From music to movies - let Backbeat Pro 2 pull you into the richness and definition of quality audio. Enjoy high notes (crisp sound), mid-tones (natural sounds) and deep powerful bass delivers low notes with minimal distortion
- Use and Battery Time: Enjoy your listening time taking you through the longest workdays or redeye flights with up to 24 hours of music, movies and calls on a single charge. Connect to two devices at once and easily switch as needed fro concentration to conversation
- On Demand Active Noise Cancelling: Switch on active noise cancelling with one touch to minimize ambient noise and silence the world around you
- Stream Audio: Up to 10 meters/30 feet from your Class 1 Bluetooth device
- Compatibility: Talk/Stand by Time - Up to 24 hours talk and listen time; 6 months standby. Bluetooth V4.0 - Headset/Hands-Free Profile HSP 1.2 and HFP 1.6 (Wideband HD Voice); Class 1 BT Radio. Charge time - 3 hours for full charge. Microphone - Boomless dual microphone with DSP
Pros & Cons
- V-MODA award-winning signature sound (50+ Editors’ Choice Awards)
- Built to Last – Metal build, SteelFlex headband + Improved Sweat Resistance
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers with CCAW Japanese coil deliver exciting bass and unparalleled clarity (Hi-Res Audio certified by Japan Audio Society)
- Large memory foam cushions and 100% vegan leather headband provide superior comfort for extended listening sessions
- Includes an Extended SharePlay Audio Cable and the aramid-fiber reinforced SpeakEasy 1-Button Cable with a built-in state-of-the-art microphone for crystal clear calls
Pros & Cons
- Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Patented 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers to separate bass from mids and highs
- Compact design for easy transport
Pros & Cons
- Crusher Adjustable Sensory Bass
- Personal Sound customization via Skullcandy App
- Up to 40 hours of battery life
- Built-in Tile finding technology
- Call, track and volume controls.Connectivity technology: Wired.Included components: User Guide
Best Bass Headsets – BUYER’S GUIDE
Bass Headphones Sound Profile
If you’re reading this article, it’s safe to assume that you want to enjoy the bass frequencies of your music. While all of the above headphones have well-above-average bass, some are still bassier than others. Before deciding on a pair of bass headphones, you’ll need to ask yourself if you are looking for as much bass as you can possibly get, or simply enough bass to enjoy your music.
If you want the most powerful bass available, then the Skullcandy Crusher is easily the winner for you. The Crusher has a built-in volume knob just for the bass frequencies, which can be turned up to ridiculously high levels.
If you’re a little worried about the Crusher’s downsides described in the review, then I’d recommend the two Sony models and the Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 as some bass-heavy alternatives. These headphones aren’t as insanely bassy as the Crusher, but they still have thick bass regions and don’t have some of the Crusher’s more frustrating design elements.
Finally, if you are looking for a relatively balanced sound profile, with bass that is present but not overtuned, then I would highly recommend the ATH-M50x or the Soundcore Life 2. The ATH-M50x definitely sounds better, but it doesn’t have as many features as the Life 2—more on that in the next section!
Sound is obviously the most important consideration when buying a pair of bass headphones, but features are pretty important as well.
Features are important because they may make it more likely for you to actually use and enjoy using your bass headphones. For example, you might end up wearing your headphones more if you get a wireless pair than if you get a wired one—simply because it is liberating not having to deal with a wire. But this isn’t necessarily the case for everyone. If you know yourself and value sound above everything else, then maybe you don’t care about the extras.
One feature I would like to specifically draw attention to is active noise cancellation (ANC). While ANC is maybe not a big deal to you if you primarily listen to music in quiet listening environments, it can be absolutely game-changing if you plan on listening in louder places like planes or subways. This is one feature that can make a huge difference in your music experience, even if it isn’t explicitly related to audio quality.
Last but certainly not least, price! The above list was specifically chosen to have something for every budget. As a general rule, you get what you pay for when it comes to audio equipment, but you can rest easy knowing that the products listed here have been selected because they are the best in their respective ranges.
I recommend getting a case for every one of the headphones on this list unless they come with a hard-shell case already, but this is particularly important if you get one of the more expensive products. Protect your investment with something like this for the ATH-M50xBT.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Get the Best Bass from IEMs (in-ear monitors)?
“Help! My earbuds have almost no bass?”
To get powerful bass out of any IEMs (in-ear monitors), you need to have an airtight fit.
Without a proper fit, you won’t get strong bass no matter how big the earbud drivers are. Therefore it’s crucial to get a good fit.
It would be pretty futile to try and explain how to achieve an optimal fit with words. The best thing we can say is just try out different silicone or rubber ear tips and positions. You will notice when the bass comes alive.
Before you judge any earbuds and their lack of extra bass, make sure to thoroughly test different positions and eartips. Sometimes changing silicone ear tips to memory-foam ones makes all the difference.
Gamers need the best equipment to have a great game. You need to be comfortable and have the right pieces to back up the quick play and awesome graphics you’re after. As many gamers know, audio is another very important part of gaming. Audiophiles seek out only the best headphones to play with. You have your choice of fantastic surround sound headsets, headsets designed for certain games, and even earbuds for mobile gaming.