Best Bluetooth Headsets for Motorcycle Helmet – There is a lot of uncertainty about wearing a Bluetooth headset while riding a motorcycle. Some people might think that it is not a good idea to modify your helmet in any way, because it can make it less safe. Others will tell you that listening to music when you are driving any type of vehicle is against the law, because it makes you less aware of the traffic. Well, I can tell you that these arguments are mostly wrong.
I hope this guide has helped you to understand the reason why there are so many motorcycle Bluetooth headsets available on the market in 2021.
This could present a challenge for people that are looking for a Bluetooth headset to use with their helmet while riding.
- Patented Dynamic Mesh Communication technology provides seamless, long-range intercom connections with unmatched ease and stability for large and small groups alike. Best in class wind-noise reduction
- Sound by JBL: Truly unrivaled sound quality and performance at all speeds. Premium audio clarity optimized for use in a helmet. Streaming music, phone calls, intercom, and GPS navigation never sounded so good
- “Hey Siri” / “Ok Google” voice activation. Cardo’s Natural Voice Operation enhances ease and safety by reducing the need to interface with a specific button or wheel. 20+ onboard commands in multiple languages control many aspects of the device
- iOS and Android Cardo Connect App for full remote control ability and complete command of device settings/presets
- Universal Fitment: compatible with all helmet makes and models. For use with a half helmet, the Cardo Half Helmet Kit is required - ASIN B01AXDGWPU
2.Cardo scala rider
- With our all-new, always-on, natural voice operation feature, you will never have to press a button, turn a wheel or move a slider again, because we have just empowered your voice.
- No matter what you throw at it, your IP67 certified PACKTALK will take the beating and keep you connected. Come rain, shine, mud, dust or snow.
- Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) solves all Bluetooth usual pains and turns PACKTALK BOLD into the most capable motorcycle communication system in the world.
- The world leader in motorcycle communicators. Connecting riders since 2004. Enjoy genuine group riding like never before, with the game-changing DMC Technology. Break the Bluetooth connectivity limitations and move freely among your buddies, without the need to maintain your position in the group.
- Parallel Audio Streaming - Conduct Intercom conversations and listen to music/radio/GPS instructions at the same time.
- Universal pairing to conduct intercom conversations with non-Cardo headsets
- Remote control and easy setup via Cardo Connect app
- Waterproof and Dustproof, Bluetooth 4.1, 13 hour talk time, Interchangeable boom and corded microphone options, Self-adjusting volume, Built-in FM radio
4.Giveet Bluetooth Headset
- ➤ NOISE CANCELLING BLUETOOTH HEADSET -- The flexible microphone enabled the newest noise cancelling tech. It can pick up your voice exactly and block the noise from the surround,ensure your crystal-clear conversations even in noisy environment.
- ➤ MULTIPOINT AND WIDE COMPATIBILITY -- Multipoint Connection enables you to connect with 2 devices simultaneously at the range of 33ft(10M). You can switch the usage of the headset from one device to another easily. This feature is very practical if you have 2 smartphones or other devices. And Bluetooth V5.0 can pair with any bluetooth-enabled devices,include android and IOS devices.
- ➤ ERGONOMIC DESIGN -- The headset weights 1.8 oz, lighter than an egg and will not cause the feeling of overwhelming on your head, and offers you an ultra comfortable experience for extended periods of time wearing. Enjoy extended comfort with padded and flexible headband and 330 ° rotating microphones.
- ➤ CHARGING BASE & LONG-LASTING BATTEREY -- The Giveet headset comes with a sleek charging base. The headset can keep 17H talk time (50% volume) and 200 hours standby time on every single charge, and the headset can be charged by connecting the charging box with a micro USB., which means you can focus on your work.
- ➤ STRONG GUARANTEE -- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the Radio frequency devices. Giveet offers 60 days money back & 2-year replacement warranty on all headsets (including batteries), you never have to worry about the quality of your office headset.
- CSR Bluetooth Chip: It can realize full-duplex intercom with the highest ideal speed of 80km/h-110km/h(50mph-68mph) and the longest distance of 800-1000m (no obstacles). After Bluetooth is connected to the mobile phone, priority switching between phone, intercom and stereo music can be realized. When intercom, it can automatically answer incoming calls, and can automatically resume intercom after hanging up.
- Noise Cancelling Technology: DSP echo cancellation and noise suppression technology ensures clear voice quality at high speed.
- Easy Hands-Free Communication: Equipped with Bluetooth 5.0 for access to Siri and S Voice commands, you can call or answer hands-free calling; listen to Hi-Fi stereo music; FM radio or use GPS voice guidance. Also Supply 2.5mm Audio Socket as wired connection , so you can connect the BT-S3 to cell phone, tablet PC, GPS or other devices which can transfer the music/voice into the earpiece through a 2.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable.
- Convenience: Suitable for any full-face helmets and most half-face helmets which can cover ears. Bigger push-button make it easy to operate even with gloves. And it adopts the buckle type connection between the headset and the clip, easy to assemble / disassemble.
- Excellent Waterproof: The all-silica gel waterproof is adopted. Even in rainy or snowy days, it will not affect the use, make your outdoor riding more exciting.
6.TeaBoy Wireless Bluetooth
- The use of high-power audio amplifiers makes the audio volume range larger, and does not affect music playback and telephone answering in the high-speed riding noise environment.
- Use high-quality amp chip to restore audio with high sound quality;Built-in rechargeable 180mAh li-ion battery for about 6 hours of continuous entertainment.
- Waterproof design can effectively protect your headphones from dust, sweat and daily water , ideal for your riding.
- EDR4.1 chip can provide fast and stable connection with wide compatibility, practical to pair with most enabled devices
- Attractive and stylish appearance, easy to get fixed on the motorcycle helmet securely, to look fashion and cool.
7.FODSPORTS FX4 Pro
- 【4 riders Bluetooth intercom 】The professional motorcycle helmet communication system Fodsports FX4 Pro motorcycle bluetooth headset is equipped with a smart Bluetooth chip that can support up to 4 riders talking at the same time. It has good stability and can keep the connection uninterrupted even at the maximum communication distance of 1200 meters. Allows you to keep in touch with your partner during the ride.
- 【Noise Cancelling & Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality】The FX4 Pro bluetooth headset comes with the professional wind noise microphone that can receive your voice clearly. The received sound is processed by a intelligent noise reduction chip ensures High-Quality stereo sound even at high speeds up to 120km/h. Come with 40MM high impedance and high fidelity speaker. Whether you are in group intercom or listening to music/FM, you are able to hear very clear sound.
- 【Long Battery Life】 The battery capacity of the FX4 Pro motorcycle helmet intercom system is 850mah, which can support up to 20 hours of phone time, up to 12 hours of intercom time, and up to 300 hours of standby time , So you don't have to worry about lack of battery during the whole journey. You can share your fun with your friends.
- 【Easy to use and install】The FX4 Pro helmet Intercom provides easy hands-free communications for you while riding. With access to IOS and Android voice commands, you can make or receive hands-free calls. Also the FX4 Pro motorcycle bluetooth intercom has a bigger buttons design, it is easier to press and hands free when riding.Convenient design is easy to install on the face/half helmet.
- 【Waterpooof Design】The shell of The FX4 Pro bluetooth helmet intercom uses an integral casting process, this manufacturing process reduces the gap between the joints, so that has a good waterproof function. It can cope with various outdoor weather, even at a temperature of -15°F【After-Sale】Any problem with FX4 Pro motorcycle intercom, please click "Fodsports Direct" → ASK A QUESTION, we'll reply to you in 12 HOURS.
- [Full-duplex intercom] The maximum ideal speed is 80 km/h-120 km/h, and the longest straight-line barrier-free distance is 800-1000M. After Bluetooth is connected to the phone, it can automatically answer, reject and hang up the phone, and support the last redial. The handset and the intercom can be connected via an audio cable.
- [Dryness reduction, music media] DSP noise reduction and wind noise processing are adopted to ensure clear high-speed voice quality. Support FM radio function MP3, GPS, enjoy mobile phone music or connect to GPS through A2DP, control the previous and next song of mobile phone music through AVRCP, pause playback.
- [Large button, easy to install] The button is large, suitable for wearing gloves, and can be installed on full-face and half-face helmets that can cover your ears. Both earphones and helmets are snap-fitted for easy disassembly and installation.
- [Super Waterproof] Perfect panel sealing design,It can be used in rainy and snowy days to make your outdoor riding more worry-free.
- [Better Service] If you are not satisfied with the purchase, we have a 100% full refund and replacement service. You only need one step, that is, contact us by email.
- GDM DK-120 Motorcycle Helmet with GDM HYPERSONIC Bluetooth Intercom Headset Is DOT FMVSS-218 Certified. The Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmet's Aerodynamic Shell Design is Constructed Using Advanced Lightweight Composite Poly-Alloy Shell, and Features Interchangeable Shields, Removable & Washable Liner and Cheek Pads. It Maximizes Safety and Comfort, While Riding on The Road, Street, Or Highway.
- GDM HyperSonic's Bluetooth 5.0 Technology Offers Riders Single Button Control for Hands-Free Calling, Answering, Rejecting Incoming Phone Calls, Listening to Music (Play/Pause, Previous/ Next Track), and GPS Navigation Audio. With Built-In Stereo Speakers and Wind Resistant Noise-Canceling Microphone, It Allows Bikers to Conduct Calls or Listening to Music or Voice Command Clearly.
- GDM Full Face Intercom Bluetooth Helmet with Fully Charged Battery Provides 12 Hours of Talk Time And 120 Hours of Standby. Intercom will function With another GDM HyperSonic unit and It's Weather proof and Features Premium HiFi stereo speakers for clear sound quality.
- Package Contains 1 GDM DK-120 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet, 1 GDM HYPERSONIC Bluetooth Communication System with Intercom, 2 Shields, USB Charging Cable, GDM Helmet Bag, And User Manual.
- Please Refer to The Following Size Guide to Determine Your Correct Size. To Choose Your Correct Helmet Size, Please Measure the Circumference of Your Head 1" Above Your Eyebrows Around Your Head and Refer to The GDM Helmets Size Guide. Please Note That the Size Guide Is for Reference Only and Cannot Guarantee Perfect Fit. S: 21 5/8 – 22 IN | M: 22 ½ -- 22 7/8 IN | L: 23 1/4 -- 23 5/8 IN | XL: 24 -- 24 3/8 IN | 2XL: 24 3/4 -- 25 ¼ IN
10.Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset
- 【Bluetooth Headset Easy to Install & Waterproof Technology 】Helmet Bluetooth headset are Suitable for any kinds of full-face & most half-face helmets, Installation with spring steel clips, Will be stronger & more flexible than a most plastic clamp, Thick helmet or Thin helmet both are perfect to wear,IPX7 waterproof helmet speaker can be used with confidence even on rainy or snowy days.
- 【Motorcycle Bluetooth headset Long playing time】Bluetooth headset with built-in 3000mAh rechargeable battery, The Working Time is 180H, Standby Time is 1000H, After 2-3hours full charging. In an emergency, it is not only a handsfree headset but also a POWER BANK, when your phone or other devices are low in power，you can prepare a USB Cable for mobile phone, It solved the situation that the mobile phone was out of power on the road. Let it accompany your riding trip for a long time.
- 【Helmet Bluetooth Headset 5.0 & Handsfree】Motorcycle Headset with Bluetooth V5.0+ EDR version,Helmet headset built-in intelligent CSR Chip, external professional windproof mic,available for most devices with Bluetooth function. When a call comes, The mobile number will be broadcast and Automatic answer phone calls, Truly free your hands.
- 【Bluetooth Motorcycle Helmets Comfortable with Thinner earphone】CE and FCC Certified The thickness of the motorcycle Bluetooth headset is only 0.32 inches, Ultra-thin, comfortable and stress-free, Which solves the discomfort of most customers caused by the thick headset. With this Slim headphone, the Customer doesn’t need to worry about these troubles. Make your riding trip more exciting.
- 【Convenient big buttons & ACKZCONG 100% Money Back Guarantee】Helmet Bluetooth headset with Large push-button,Which makes it easy to operate even with gloves, Do convenient for motorcycle driving, snowboarding,skiing etc. IF our ACKZCONG Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth Headset doesn't suitable for your helmet,【After-Sale】Please click "HDX direct" → ASK A QUESTION, we'll reply to you in 12 HOURS. you're always be welcomed to contact us and we will provide you a replacement or full refund in time.
Best Bluetooth Headsets for Motorcycle Helmet – BUYER’S GUIDE
Does It Have Voice Command?
Like pairing and sound quality, hands-free voice command is also one of the most important features that every motorcycle Bluetooth headset must have. But unfortunately, not all do. Anyways, you must consider this feature when looking for a headset because you won’t have to take your hands off the handlebar to use it. Instead, you can use a voice command to take calls even when you are on the road riding your motorcycle. This is a very convenient feature, which will let you ride safely with no worries.
Range of the Connection
If you ride in a group quite often, then you understand the importance of communicating with fellow riders while on long trips. An audio device like a Bluetooth headset simplifies this by making an intercom connection with your riding buddies within a certain range. And that “range” matters when you want a stable connection where you can communicate without any interference and voice break-up. And it is only possible when your motorcycle Bluetooth headset has a good range that allows you to communicate with ease.
It is a very important tech specification that you must count on when choosing a Bluetooth headset.
Warranty & Customer Service
This is “one thing” that really makes the shopping complete by providing you with peace of mind. So, don’t be shy about asking about the warranty replacement procedure or checking the user manual. Because warranties may not apply in all cases. It depends on various factors.
Plus, it gives us assurance and satisfaction of raising a complaint/request in case an issue occurs with the headset. If it falls under replacement, then the warranty will definitely be worth it.
Sound Quality & Voice Control
It’s good to have a nice chat with your friends that are riding along with you over the mobile Bluetooth connection or receiving an important call even while riding your bike. But, sometimes, low audio quality and the rushing wind make it very difficult to hear the voice of the person on the other end of the phone. Not only that, but traffic also interferes with keeping conversations noise-free. So, we would recommend that you choose the motorcycle Bluetooth headset with the best audio quality and has advanced noise control technology to block out the ambient noise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is It Safe to Ride Your Motorcycle with a Bluetooth Headset?
It is completely safe and legal to use a Bluetooth headset while riding your bike. However, you must always pay enough attention to the road. Also, you should never operate the headset at maximum speed or in heavy traffic.
Q: Can You Listen to Music While Riding a Motorcycle?
Yes! It is absolutely legal to ride a motorcycle and listen to music at the same time. Listening to music can be quite relaxing. So, why not play some of your favorite songs and enjoy your ride even more? Keep in mind that the volume should never be too loud, otherwise you won’t able to hear the sounds of your surroundings.
Q: What is the Best Bluetooth Headset for a Motorcycle Half Helmet?
While wearing a motorcycle half helmet, it is better to use a low-profile Bluetooth headset such as the Sena SMH10R or Sena SPH10H-FM. You should consider one of these headsets if you want your half helmet remain as lightweight as possible. These units are very slim and their shapes are specifically designed for half-face helmets.
Q: Which One is Better, Cardo or Sena?
Well, this question is not that easy to answer. Some people prefer Sena while others are much happier with their Cardo units. Both of these brands offer great Bluetooth communication devices with innovative features such the Mesh network and noise-cancelling technology.
About a decade ago, Sena used to be the most popular brand because there wasn’t much competition on the market. But, times have changed and Cardo now offers a large selection of motorcycle Bluetooth headsets that can not only compete with the Sena devices, but even beat them in some aspects.
Generally, Cardo units are considered a better value for money. However, Sena headsets are now often on sale and they have a more refined design in my opinion.
How to Choose the Right Motorcycle Bluetooth?
As we said earlier, there are different reasons for people to use a Bluetooth headset with their motorcycles. Some use it for receiving and making calls, some use it as an intercom to communicate with fellow riders while riding and some use it for casual purposes like listening to music or audio GPS guidance. So, it is important to consider all your options when looking for a motorcycle Bluetooth headset in 2021.
What Is the Cost of the Device?
No doubt! The very first thing you must keep in your mind is the “COST” and just because a Bluetooth headset is expensive, it doesn’t mean that it contains all the features you require. Or, in other words, go for the Bluetooth headset that has all the features that fit your needs.
Whether it costs $50 or $500.
How Many Devices Can It Connect?
I believe, it is one of the most important things to consider. Because, you see, the price of any tech device increases with the number of features it is equipped with. The same goes for motorcycle Bluetooth headsets. One of its features that drastically increase its cost is the pairing function with multiple devices. There are only a few motorcycle Bluetooth headsets available on the market that can connect up to 6 devices.
A staple of the modern rider’s gear, the Bluetooth communicator has revolutionized rider communication in recent years. Bluetooth comms provide low-profile, high quality connections between riders, phones and navigational devices. They can even be paired with some late-model bikes.