Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Headsets for Music – I hope this guide has helped you to understand the reason why there are so many motorcycle Bluetooth headsets available on the market in 2021. This could present a challenge for people that are looking for a Bluetooth headset to use with their helmet while riding. But, if you have gone through all the details of our buyer’s guide, then I believe, from now on you will no longer find it difficult.
Your preference for any specific Bluetooth headset depends on your budget and the functions headsets offer within that budget. You can find pretty inexpensive headsets with fewer functions or you may want one that has everything possible included.
If you wanted to have something a little more compact then you’ll probably love the HuanGou BT-S2. It gives you strong audio and allows you to enjoy your music with plenty of clarity. It also has excellent waterproofing and you can rely on its durability.back to menu ↑
- Two modes of Mesh: Open Mesh Intercom allows you to communicate with a near-unlimited number of users while Group Mesh Intercom enables a private group with up to 24 participants
- Mesh 2.0 Intercom range can be extended up to 8 km (5 miles) with a minimum of 6 people connected
- Bluetooth Intercom has a working distance of up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain
- Pair the 30K to your smartphone via Bluetooth and you can take/make phone calls, listen to music, and hear GPS navigation
- Advanced Noise Control, Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies, Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
back to menu ↑
- 50S - Redefining Your Connections.A New Apex.It's time for an all-new experience of riding connected.
- The Sena 50S Mesh 2.0 Intercom brings significant advancements to motorcycle communication.
- With an exceptional communication network and finely-tuned high-definition speakers, the 50S continues the goal of keeping riders connected on their journey.Mesh 2.0: Robust reliability.One-Click-to-Connect Mesh Intercom™, with superior audio qualit
- Sena's 50S units actively share information between each other within the Mesh 2.0 network at an astounding rate.
- An ingenious system of prompts and responses between the Mesh 2.0 units has resulted in 80% more data being transferred across challenging and harsh conditions.
back to menu ↑
- The 20s Evo is the next generation of the original 20s, with an updated design and improved intercom functionality and stability to keep up with your ride
- This sleek new antenna design improves upon intercom stability
- The 20s Evo was designed with a fixed type, shark fin antenna as opposed to its predecessor with the flip up antenna
- Fit type: Universal
back to menu ↑
- Natural Voice - With our all-new, always-on, natural voice operation feature, you will never have to press a button, turn a wheel or move a slider again, because we have just empowered your voice.
- Sound By JBL - Music and motorcycling are both great passions. Cardo-JBL partnership delivers – for the very first time – an ultimate listening experience
- DMC - Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) solves all Bluetooth usual pains and turns PACKTALK BOLD into the most capable motorcycle communication system in the world.
- General Features - Waterproof and Dustproof, Bluetooth 4. 1, Up to 13 hours talk time and up to 1. 6 km bike to bike range, Interchangeable boom and corded microphone options, Self-adjusting volume, Built-in FM radio. *To use with Half Helmets please purchase the Cardo Half helmet kit
back to menu ↑
- The world leader in motorcycle communicators. Connecting riders since 2004. Enjoy genuine group riding like never before, with the game-changing DMC Technology. Break the Bluetooth connectivity limitations and move freely among your buddies, without the need to maintain your position in the group.
- Parallel Audio Streaming - Conduct Intercom conversations and listen to music/radio/GPS instructions at the same time.
- Universal pairing to conduct intercom conversations with non-Cardo headsets
- Remote control and easy setup via Cardo Connect app
- Waterproof and Dustproof, Bluetooth 4.1, 13 hour talk time, Interchangeable boom and corded microphone options, Self-adjusting volume, Built-in FM radio
back to menu ↑
6.Motorcycle Helmet Headset
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 & CVC noise reduction】The effective connection distance of wireless Bluetooth signal is 20 meters,CVC noise reduction technology eliminates various noise, Make your communication smooth and stable.
- 【High sound quality & Louder volume】Equipped with CSR8635 chip, Upgraded 40mm speakers, And used DSP noise reduction technology, Which makes the sound you hear more balanced and clear,Compatible with all the smartphones with bluetooth function,It can play music and listen to GPS.
- 【Simple operation & Multi-function】One helmet bluetooth headset can be connected to two mobile phones at the same time,And the battery level of the headset can be displayed on the mobile phone,Convenient button design,You can easily answer calls, switch songs, adjust the volume,You can also voice control,Free your hands.
- 【Easy to install & Waterproof】Design with detachable velcro,Easy to install it into the helmet,fixed firmly, Ipx5 Waterproof technology,Can protect the headset safely in outdoors，No worry about the rain or snow even.
- 【Long standby time & Customer service】Support 10 hours operating time,400 hours standby time，Charging time 2.5 hours.The helmet bluetooth headset has been rigorously tested,And detailed instructions for use are included in the package,We provide 3 months of Warranty, If you have any questions,Please contact us in time,We will answer you with a satisfactory solution within 12 hours.
back to menu ↑
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 and Effective Distance 20m.】One intercome wirelessly connected to two mobiles at the same time,Automatic connection and enjoy music,strong signal connection.Provide efficient and convenient communications in the riding.
- 【Long Play Time】Built in 900mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery,Long stand-by and working time.Support 50 hours continuous talking and playing time, 500 hours standby time.Charging time 2 hours.Support display battery on phone.
- 【Waterproof Technology】No disturb Dustproof and IPX7 Waterproof by using Nano coating technology,Can protect the headset safely in Outdoors.No worry about the rain or snow even.
- 【Perfect Sound Quality】By using windproof and more stable connection.DSP noise cancelling technology,Loud volume,this helmet headset transfers clear and high-quality stereo music sound.Compatible with all the smartphones with bluetooth function,MP3,GPS are supportable independently.
- 【EASY To In Stall】Design with detachable velcro,Easy to install it into the Helmet,fixed firmly.【Customer Service】Guarantees 90 days no reason replacement or refund.
back to menu ↑
- Long-range music sharing and intercom for motorcyclists--up to 900 meters (980 yards)
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity to listen to and share music, make phone calls with speed dialing, and participate in a four-way intercom conversation
- Advanced Noise Control technology cuts down on background noise for both incoming and outgoing audio
- Universal Intercom protocol for cross-brand intercom compatibility
- Up to 12 hours of talk time and 10 days of stand-by time on a single charge
- Operating Temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
back to menu ↑
- Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset brings you four-way intercom conversations with a 900-meter range
- The Sena SPH10 does not have and will not have the custom software required to work with the Harley Davidson Boom Box.
- Versatile Jog Dial and large buttons on the boom mic make it easy to control all the functions.Do not clean the product with cleaning solvents,toxic chemicals,or strong detergents as this may damage the product
- Advanced Noise Control technology detects and cuts out background noise
- Fully water resistant with up to 10 hours of talk time and seven days of stand-by on a single charge
- Operating temperature: -10 degree Celsius – 55 degree Celsius (14 degree Fahrenheit – 131 degree Fahrenheit)
back to menu ↑
10.Sena Adult 3S Plus
- 2-Way Bluetooth Intercom headset with interchangeable wired standard and boom microphone
- 1:1 HD Intercom lets the user hear high-definition intercom conversation
- Talk time of up to 8 hours; recharges in 3 hours
- Working distance of up to 400 meters (0.25 miles) in open terrain
- Fits in most motorcycle helmets ranging from open face to full-face helmets
back to menu ↑
Best Bluetooth Motorcycle Headsets for Music – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Sound Quality & Voice Control
It’s good to have a nice chat with your friends that are riding along with you over the mobile Bluetooth connection or receiving an important call even while riding your bike. But, sometimes, low audio quality and the rushing wind make it very difficult to hear the voice of the person on the other end of the phone. Not only that, but traffic also interferes with keeping conversations noise-free. So, we would recommend that you choose the motorcycle Bluetooth headset with the best audio quality and has advanced noise control technology to block out the ambient noise.
It’s very important, you know?
Whether you are listening to music, taking a call, or getting audio GPS guidance, everything requires a good sound quality, which makes it easy to hear everything with clarity.back to menu ↑
Range of the Connection
If you ride in a group quite often, then you understand the importance of communicating with fellow riders while on long trips. An audio device like a Bluetooth headset simplifies this by making an intercom connection with your riding buddies within a certain range. And that “range” matters when you want a stable connection where you can communicate without any interference and voice break-up. And it is only possible when your motorcycle Bluetooth headset has a good range that allows you to communicate with ease.
It is a very important tech specification that you must count on when choosing a Bluetooth headset.back to menu ↑
Warranty & Customer Service
This is “one thing” that really makes the shopping complete by providing you with peace of mind. So, don’t be shy about asking about the warranty replacement procedure or checking the user manual. Because warranties may not apply in all cases. It depends on various factors.
Plus, it gives us assurance and satisfaction of raising a complaint/request in case an issue occurs with the headset. If it falls under replacement, then the warranty will definitely be worth it.back to menu ↑
Installation & Ease of Use
And lastly, make sure that the headset you choose is easy to install in a helmet and operates easily, even with motorcycle gloves on.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is It Safe to Ride Your Motorcycle with a Bluetooth Headset?
It is completely safe and legal to use a Bluetooth headset while riding your bike. However, you must always pay enough attention to the road. Also, you should never operate the headset at maximum speed or in heavy traffic.
Q: Can You Listen to Music While Riding a Motorcycle?
Yes! It is absolutely legal to ride a motorcycle and listen to music at the same time. Listening to music can be quite relaxing. So, why not play some of your favorite songs and enjoy your ride even more? Keep in mind that the volume should never be too loud, otherwise you won’t able to hear the sounds of your surroundings.
Q: What is the Best Bluetooth Headset for a Motorcycle Half Helmet?
While wearing a motorcycle half helmet, it is better to use a low-profile Bluetooth headset such as the Sena SMH10R or Sena SPH10H-FM. You should consider one of these headsets if you want your half helmet remain as lightweight as possible. These units are very slim and their shapes are specifically designed for half-face helmets.
Q: Which One is Better, Cardo or Sena?
Well, this question is not that easy to answer. Some people prefer Sena while others are much happier with their Cardo units. Both of these brands offer great Bluetooth communication devices with innovative features such the Mesh network and noise-cancelling technology.
About a decade ago, Sena used to be the most popular brand because there wasn’t much competition on the market. But, times have changed and Cardo now offers a large selection of motorcycle Bluetooth headsets that can not only compete with the Sena devices, but even beat them in some aspects.
Generally, Cardo units are considered a better value for money. However, Sena headsets are now often on sale and they have a more refined design in my opinion.back to menu ↑
Many people enjoy riding motorcycles, whether that’s on their daily commute for work or simply just for fun. While they can provide a great thrill, you don’t have some of the same comforts you can have with a vehicle.
This is why we wanted to find the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset for music.
What is the best motorcycle Bluetooth headset for music? Well, that’s what we wanted to find out. The best models will allow you to easily listen to whatever you want without sacrificing anything in terms of safety. Many of them also have intercom functionality.