Best Gaming Headsets for Big Head – Some people can have real issues when it comes to discovering a headset that fits all their gaming and comfort needs. However, it is impossible to find the perfect one if you do your research and explore sufficient options. When purchasing a headset, it is essential to note all the factors that may cause you later on. List down all your needs when it comes to headset purchases and goes for the one that fulfills your maximum needs.
These were some of the best gaming headset for big heads. The buying guide given above will clear out any misconceptions you have about gaming headsets with large ear cups. These headsets fit perfectly on your head, which means no more itchy and sweaty ears.
Your head will feel as light as a feather, and you will be able to focus and play better. So, what are you waiting for? Go through the list and shop for your favorite headphones online.back to menu ↑
1.HyperX Cloud Stinger
- No.1 selling PC gaming headset in the U.S. - Source: The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. retail tracking service, PC headsets, gaming designed, based on units, January-December 2019
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head
- 50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
- Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long lasting sturdy feel
- Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone so you’ll always know when you’re muted
- Multi-platform compatibility: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and more
- Refer user guide on technical specification before use
back to menu ↑
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most. Thundering explosion thanks to premium, custom-tuned 50 millimeter high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20 Hz - 30, 000 Hz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam ear pads
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4 using low-latency 2.4 GHz wireless with the included USB adapter
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator
- Built to last through years of gaming with durable construction and aluminum yokes
back to menu ↑
- 50MM DRIVER DELIVERS SURROUND SOUND. Whether you're immersed in God of War or want to hear your enemies motion in Fortnite, PUBG or CS:GO, wearing a professional gaming headset does matters. With a 50mm driver, RUNMUS PS4 headset offers an incredibly surround sound for both games and music.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & PREMIUM MATERIAL. Gamers usually play games for many hours, so the comfort is also a key factor when choosing a Xbox one headset. We have tested our headsets for many years on hundreds of different heads, the retractable band and breathable ear pad make sure every player could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort.
- MULTIPLE PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY. This gaming headset with a 3.5mm audio jack is compatible with PC, PS4 controller, Xbox One controller(Please note: newer models have a headphone jack, older ones require an adapter.), Nintendo Switch (audio), Nintendo New 3DS LL/3DS (audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS (audio).
- NOISE CANCELING MICROPHONE. This PS5 headset provides high-end noise cancellation to enable you to chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity. If you wanna enjoy your valuable me-time without communicating with other players, you could turn off the mic by flipping the switch.
- 24-HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Every RUNMUS customers' using experience is highly valued. Any question or problem, just feel free to contact us! We are sure to make a reply within 24 hours and provide satisfying solutions.
back to menu ↑
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
- Bose AR enabled — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose AR enhanced apps with Links to download them.
back to menu ↑
- Powered by state-of-the-art DTS Headphone: x 7.1 Surround sound audio Technology, Neodymium 50mm drivers, highly detailed positional audio specially crafted for gaming & a new level of audio immersion
- 20+ hour battery life: the built-in rechargeable battery delivers over 20 hours of wireless operation. Charge and play or the LS41 can be used as a wired passive headset
- Multi-game compatible: perfect for many games such as battle royale, Fortnite, pubg, black Ops 4, red Dead redemption 2, fortnight, Call of Duty, Overwatch, world of Warcraft's Legion, and many more
- Advanced dual mic system with mic Monitoring: Removable, flexible boom mic for intense gaming sessions & built-in discreet mic. Mic-monitoring lets you hear your own voice so you don't have to shout
- Metal frame & quick-access controls: lightweight metal frame delivers strength & a comfortable Fit. Quick-access control system makes it easy to make adjustments without interrupting your game play
back to menu ↑
6.Acer Predator Galea 300
- True Harmony Technology & Real Sound
- Retractable Omni-directional Microphone
- Driver Unit: 40 mm Bio-cellulose with rubber surround
- Adjustable and Suspended Headband Design
- Plug Type: 3. 5mm
back to menu ↑
- [7.1 Virtual Surround Sound]: 50mm speaker unit neodymium magnets, built-in Usb audio sound card with 7.1 surround sound; all game sound effects & details will come to your ears to provide immersive gaming experience
- [Noise Cancelling Mic]: The customized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality, to pick up your voice clearly and loudly. Retractable; easily to switch on/off, adjustable microphone volume.
- [Multifunctional & Convenient Controller]: Gaming headphones with in-line controller: volume adjuster, mic volume adjuster, microphone on/off; There is a clip so that you can attach it onto your T-shirt for convenient controls.
- [High Quality Building]: This pc gaming headset has sturdy construction, adjustable metal headband, flexible microphone, thick memory foam cushion pads, big & soft earmuff, tangle-free cord & decent package. Exclusively made for pro gamers, you can enjoy a long & comfortable gaming session.
- [Compatibility]: Headset with USB plug, compatible with personal computers, laptop computers. Software is easy to download and install for 7.1 surround sound effect.
back to menu ↑
- Professionally-tuned Gaming Bass Sound: Jeecoo V22 pc headset with dual 50mm speakers, tuned by Pro & avid gamers, provides loud, crisp and rich sound. And download the 7.1 sound software to get deeper bass & stronger surround sound.
- Fit for Long Gaming Session: gaming headphones with thick & soft memory foam cushions in the pads and headband, for reducing external noise to make sure you can enjoy a comfortable & long gaming session. Large ear cups to fit big ears, and adjustable headband for big heads too.
- Headset with Microphone: these USB headphones with upgraded cardioid mic, reduce background and ambient noises, pick up your voice loudly. You will enjoy clear and crystal voice communication with others.
- Plug & Play USB Headset: this gaming headset with USB plug, compatible with PC, computers, laptops, Mac devices. Connect the USB plug, change the settings on devices, and it plays! Volume adjustment, Mic ON/OFF, RGB light OF/OFF buttons all on the in-line controller, easy to reach.
- Quality Customers Services: Jeecoo gaming headsets are under strict quality inspection on each production line. From the purchase day of your Jeecoo products, we offer 24-hour customer support and professional troubleshooting to customers.
back to menu ↑
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver full spectrum of sound
- 1.5m cable gives you freedom of movement for indoor use
- Comfortable double layered headband cushion, breathable ear cushion for longer wearing comfort
- Finishing of connector: gold-plated, acoustic system: open, Magnet type: neodymium
- Impedance: 32 ohm, maximum power input: 200Mw, sensitivity: 101 dB, speaker diameter: 50mm, Frequency response: 12-35 000Hz
back to menu ↑
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】Support PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Switch, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.
- 【SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY】With high quality stereo and intelligent extreme bass enhances sound clarity, bring you amazing audio experience.
- 【NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONE】 The mic is flexible for exact positioning to clearly collects desired voice for prompt & clear teammate communication, meanwhile removing unwanted background noise. The long flexible mic is designed very convenient to adjust the angle of the microphone.
- 【HUMANIZED DESIGN】Soft skin-friendly leather ear pads and adjustable ergonomically designed headband make the headphones comfortable for long-time wearing.
- 【Adjustable Volume Mute Control】The adjustable volume mute control allows you to control the volume freely, and you can also choose to switch the mute mode to give the user a quality experience.
back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Headsets for Big Head – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Often, users buy headphones without paying attention to their level of compatibility. Compatibility plays a vital role because if the headset is not compatible with the devices you own, it is of no use.
When buying a headset, it is essential to note its compatibility with multiple external sources such as MAC, XBOX, PS4, and mobile phone, etc. You should pick a headset that runs across multiple platforms with ease. This factor can make or break your investment.back to menu ↑
Comfort comes first is the agenda of many of us, but we rarely pay attention to this factor when buying electronics. A headset is something that is going to remain on your head for hours. If you are going to use something you are going to wear for hours, you have to make sure it is comfortable and worth using for longer.
Some headsets can be a real pain as they slip off the head again and again. It can be annoying for a user during a game; you have to make sure you get your hands on an adjustable one. The internal padding and lining cloth’s softness also play a vital role in adding to the headset’s comfort.back to menu ↑
Glass wearing gamers
About half of the world’s population suffers from weak eyesight, which can hinder a lot of people’s activities. The thing which is most ignored while buying headphones is whether or not they are comfortable for people who wear glasses.
Many headphones come up with glasses of friendly design each year, and they specifically mentioned glasses friendly. If you are a glasses wearer, you must not ignore this factor when buying headphones. The pressure of the ear pad can ruin the comfort of glass wearers.back to menu ↑
There are various types of headsets available in the market, and all work on diverse mechanisms. When users are looking to buy a laptop, they should make sure to pay attention to the connection type.
Notice whether the headphone intriguing your interest is wireless, wired, or Bluetooth. It is specifically essential because it helps a user in evaluating whether or not a headset will work for their desired platform or not. Many devices such as laptops do not have Bluetooth options, and if you get a headset that has Bluetooth connectivity type, then it is useless.back to menu ↑
Surround stereo vs. sound
The surround stereo and surround sound are relatively new concepts, but they are prevalent amongst various people due to their widespread popularity. These two factors play an essential role in enhancing the sound quality.
Surround stereo is a separate channel connection to both the ears to add character and depth to the sound. The surround stereo is quite amazing when you listen to deep intense music. The surround sound is also an efficient means to enhance the user’s concentration by providing background noise of the game.
In gaming, it helps in making a user feel like they are part of the game. A user can opt for both or two when buying the headset for added sound quality.back to menu ↑
The headset isolation is the ultimate deciding factor for most users if they want to buy it or not. If you are buying a headset to play games, then you require a headset that fits perfectly. It is essential to look for a headset that has a useful seal around the head.
Look for foam and internal material, as well as the grip they provide. A loose or ill-fitted headset can cause a lot of irritation and aggression during intense games.back to menu ↑
The establishment quality of a headset plays a vital role in deciding whether or not a headset is worth investing in. The headset should be built using supreme quality material, which a user can observe by looking at the individual piece.
The headset should be double padded to form tight yet comfortable ear pads for more prolonged use. There are many cheap headsets in the market made with low-quality plastic. Those can cause a lot of hardship for the user; hence, it is necessary to invest in quality products that will last longer than anticipated.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can gaming headsets give a headache?
Yes, using them for long hours with pounding noises can give you an external compression headache, especially if you suffer from migraines. Use a lightweight headset with volume control.
- Can gaming headsets be used for music?
While you can use them to listen to music, the experience may be different. Gaming headsets are built to support sounds that are produced in games. Sounds in a song are different. So, gaming headsets may make songs sound mushy at times.
- Are wireless headsets good?
If you play at your desk alone, a wired headset would be a good choice. If you are connecting to a console or a TV, use a wireless headset for flexibility. With a branded one, the audio quality in a Bluetooth headset would be equal to that of a wired one.back to menu ↑
Getting a headset that fits like a glove is as important as finding a fantastic game for an excellent experience overall. People do not generally focus on the headset, but they pay a lot of attention to monitor, gaming PC, or game. However, no experience is fulfilling without a proper sound effect. Gaming sound is aggressive, and it can cause a lot of irritation to people who are not playing the game with you.