Best Gaming Headsets for Glasses Wearers – Being a gamer as well as a glass wearer you may think it’s tough to find the right headset for you. But no, it is quite easy as there various headsets of different brands that are designed especially for users like you.
In this article, I have compiled 11 best headsets for spectacles wearers based on few parameters and also included a buying module for your assistance
If you have any questions or additional comments, feel free to reach out at email@example.com and I’ll do my best to respond. I’m currently taking article suggestions if you have any so feel free to send those over as well. These articles are all part of a series for finding the best gaming gear possible. There’s some related articles to this one on this site if you’re interested.
There are a number of good products on the market that can work for gamers with glasses. As a glasses wearer, I’ve tried a lot of headsets that didn’t work for me at all. My goal from this article was to save you guys all the annoying trial and error testing with headsets so you can more quickly find one that works for you.
- Natural, spatial and accurate sound. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Silvery, clear cymbals
- Pleasantly natural trebles
- Unobtrusive, natural strings and wind instruments
- For all types of music
- Balanced, contoured, and deep bass
- Exceedingly authentic voice reproduction
2.EPOS I SENNHEISER
- LOW-LATENCY – The GSP 670 wireless gaming headphones deliver lossless Bluetooth connection and state-of-the-art low latency technology to create a virtually seamless sound experience
- CUSTOM AUDIO PRESETS Customize 7.1 Surround Sound in the EPOS Gaming Suite for Windows 10. Digital sound processing with noise cancellation delivers enhanced audio with exceptional bass performance, crystal-clear communication, and precise positional audio cues for an immersive game experience.
- FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC – A broadcast-quality, noise-cancelling microphone cuts out breathing and background noise with an additional flip-to-mute feature
- FAR BLUETOOTH RANGE – Move freely with a 32.8 feet (10m) range of uninterrupted Bluetooth connection
- LONG-LASTING POWER – Play longer with up to 20 hours of Bluetooth usage on one charge and fast 7-minute charging that powers 2 hours of wireless gameplay.COMFORTABLE WEAR – Soft, noise-isolating leatherette earpads and adjustable headband sliders with a double-axis metal hinge system reduce pressure and provide optimal comfort for long gaming sessions.WIRELESS COMPATIBILITY – Compatible with Windows 10 PCs, PlayStation 4, and mobile phones. NOTE: Not compatible with Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.WHAT'S IN THE BOX – The GSP 670 Headset, GSA 70 USB Dongle, and one USB Cable
- Closed stereo headset ideal for all gaming and multi-media applications.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Compatible with all gaming consoles. Headphone frequency response : 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Excellent intelligibility of speech due to high-quality microphone Capsule.Nominal Impedance Headphones:32 ohms
- Lightweight! ideal for extended wearing. Nominal sound pressure level-96 dB
- Made in Germany
- Please refer the user manual below for better use
4.HyperX Cloud II
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
- Built to last: The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily use
- Detachable, noise-cancelling microphone: TeamSpeak and Discord certified so you can chat with your friends and your callouts will be heard loud and clear
- Compatibility: 7.1 virtual surround sound on PC & Mac. Stereo on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices
- Precisely Clear Audio - Enjoy the real clear and lossless sound quality with 7.1 Surround-Sound technology, creating a field of immersion wherever in game field, listening to alive concert or in a chat room. The 53mm drivers offer a wider frequency range, richer sound fields, higher definition and extreme fidelity sound.
- Adjustable & Comfortable - Its free-adjustable headband with lightweight durable made steel frame will free your head from extra burdens when gaming or listening to music. The finest leatherette with premium memory foam filler enables your ear to breathe and keep them dry and cool. No need to worry, even after hours of wear you feel nothing but comfort.
- All in Control - The Redragon H510 boasts independent line control with sound volume +/-, on/off and mic on/off. All settings can be adjusted by one hand to meet different needs in any situation, make sure you can doing well even in a tense game.
- Talk it Like You Hear it - Not only can you hear lossless sound but you can talk it out. The detachable noise-cancellation microphone will surely offer you the clearest communication between teammates or friends, no more distorted sound and boomed mic cases.
- For All Platforms - With detachable 3.5mm braided cable built-in USB control box and 3.5mm jack input. Styled to match any platform you use, whether PC, PS4/3, Xbox One X/Series X, NS(Some models like S in old version might need an adapter, adapter NOT included), Switch or Mobile Devices.
6.Corsair HS60 PRO
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield
- Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound on PC creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you in the middle of your game
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox one, Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector
- The HS60 PRO’s light weight and durable construction, with aluminum yokes and a braided audio cable, give it years of longevity
- On-ear volume and mute controls enable on-the-fly adjustments without distracting you from your game
- Corsair iCUE software enables custom audio equalizer settings, immersive 7.1 surround sound, sidetone control, and more
- 7.1 surround sound not supported with Apple M1 Chip devices.
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-line Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only
8.Turtle Beach Elite
- Durable Comfort - A sleek metal headband with a suspended pad and swappable magnetic memory foam ear cushions ensure unmatched comfort so you can focus on the game.
- Pro Gaming Mic with TruSpeak Technology - Communication is crucial in esports. Points are won and matches lost with a single command, and the Elite Atlas’s crystal clear noise-cancelling microphone with TruSpeak Technology is there to ensure your voice is always heard loud and clear.
- Aerofit Ear Cushions - Groundbreaking material technologies combine for the best of both worlds when it comes to competitive gaming and comfort. Smooth athletic fabric combined with memory foam keeps players comfortable. Separate internal and external leather sidewalls provide passive noise-isolation for blocking out the roar of the crowd, as well as deeper bass response for better sound.
- Large 50MM Nanoclear Speakers - The Elite Atlas headset features Turtle Beach’s large, powerful 50mm Nanoclear over-ear speakers, created specifically for esports to deliver the clearest team chat via crisper sound with less distortion for a game changing audio experience.
- ProSpecs Glasses Relief System - Turtle Beach’s patented ProSpecs Glasses Relief System is built into the Elite Atlas’s earcups, featuring an easy adjustment to create a small channel in the ear cushion allowing gamers who wear glasses to finally play in comfort.
- 【Compatible with Multiple Platforms】About K5pro gaming headsets support PS4, PS5, New Xbox One, PC, laptop, PSP, tablet, iPad, computer, mobile phone and other devices with 3.5mm jack. The stereo surround gaming headset is equipped with a 3.5 mm headphone jack. Millimeter audio adapter, and compatible with multiple devices.（Please note that you need to purchase a Microsoft adapter by yourself when connecting to an older version of the Xbox One controller）
- 【Noise Reduction Microphone】The built-in directional microphone of the headset has excellent noise reduction function, which can carry out high-quality communication, receive sound with higher sensitivity and eliminate noise, so that you can clearly transmit sound or receive information in the game. The microphone can be rotated by 120 degrees, and the silicone tube design can easily adjust the angle of the speaker
- 【Best-in-Class Mic & Fingertip Control】ONIKUMA xbox one headset is adjustable and flexible to pick up sound in 360 degree. It equipped with strong cords and joints and features long-lasting durability ps4 headset with USB Mute & Volume Control.Hear your games come alive in ways you’ve never heard before and got the jump on your enemies with pinpoint positional accuracy.
- 【Lightweight and Portable】Crafted for long gaming sessions. Anti-static technology in gaming headphones prevents static noise from occurring. Our headset for gaming innovates in shape and breathable material for play-all-night comfort! Padded softly, the over-ear ergonomic ear cup is thicker and bigger to isolate ambient noise
- 【Volume Control and After-sales Service】High tensile strength, anti-entanglement braided USB cable, with rotating volume control and mute microphone effectively prevent the earphone cable from entanglement, and allows you to easily control the volume and mute the microphone. Easy volume control with one-key mute . Every ONIKUMA gaming headset comes with 7x24rs after-sales service, and 30 days no reason to return.
10.SteelSeries Arctis 7
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4 grams connection delivers rock solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and zero interference
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the discord certified clear cast microphone delivers studio quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the s1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail Effective Range: 12 m / 40 ft
- Immerse yourself in 360 degrees of precision audio with next generation DTS headphone: x v2.0 7.1 surround sound (pc only)
- 24 hour battery life gives you enough continuous play for even your longest gaming sessions; Compatible only with Pc, Mac, PS, Switch and Mobile; Headphone sensitivity: 98 dB
Best Gaming Headsets for Glasses Wearers – BUYER’S GUIDE
Comfortability of the headsets
You should use such a headset that ensures your comfort of the highest level. It is one of the most prominent factors to consider while buying the a suitable gaming headset.
You don’t want your headset to be the reason behind your headache. Right?
That’s why comfort level matters. Check what type of padding is provided on the earcups.
Along with that:
Ensure that the headband isn’t too rigid as it may cause an uneasy situation while gaming.
Before selecting your glasses friendly headset, do set your priorities regarding what you are looking for.
Whether you will opt for a wired headset or settle with a wireless option, is always a matter of consideration while buying.
There are both wired and wireless headphones available which are especially suited for glasses wearers. You need to choose what you prefer the most.
If you feel that wires might tangle with your glasses then go wireless options. If that is not the case, both options are open for you to choose from.
Cost of the Headset
Money can be an issue while buying the headset of your desire.
It can prove to be the most prominent one.
But you don’t have to worry about your budget. There are numerous headsets available in the market of different price ranges.
Like in the blog, I have mentioned about the best budget glasses wearer’s headset, you can choose to buy those.
There are a variety of options to choose from be it high end, mid-range or low-budget headphones.
Audio Quality of the Headset
You are adding a headset to your gaming setup because you want to feel the atmosphere while gaming.
You need a headset of the highest sound quality.
Gaming headsets come up with different levels of audio quality based on their market price.
Mostly the high-end headsets have the best sound quality that you can experience. Though the performance of a few budget and mid-ranged headsets are also remarkable.
Some people don’t like deep levels of bass or thick treble levels. If such is the case you should consider the specs and audio control levels of the headset.
The headset is all about hearing the sound. You need to choose wisely while buying a headset which will be comfortable with your glasses.
Battery life of the Headset
If you are a gamer who likes extended hours of gaming sessions, then you do need to consider the battery life of the headset while buying.
Most headsets come up with decent battery life ranging from 15-30 hours. If you are looking for extreme gaming options then it’s better to have the headset with the longest possible battery life.
Other than that, you can opt for a headset with decent battery life.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a very big and troublesome issue for gamers who are glass wearers. Components of the headset might end up being an obstacle to your glasses.
You won’t compromise with your glasses; that isn’t a viable solution.
Well, I have a solution for you. You just need to follow the steps I mention in the solution very carefully.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to wear glasses with your gaming headsets.
- Try to wear glasses which have thinner frames
- Choose headsets with thicker ear paddings.
- Extend your headsets to lessen the pressure around your ears due to clamping; this enables you to wear glasses perfectly.
If you’re new to this site then welcome! This blog is all about helping you create the ultimate home theater, gaming room, and a man cave set up. Today we’re talking about a topic that pertains to a large number of gamers. Wearing glasses while gaming is not the most comfortable thing if you have a headset that is always crushing your temples. As a gamer wearing glasses myself, I found that there are a lot of headphones and headset that did not give me an enjoyable experience. I created this article to be a good resource to help you find a headset or headphone pair that will be comfortable for any type of glasses that you have.