This headset weighs in at 439 grams (15.5 ounces). The earpieces are composed of black plastic and include red LED lights which can be switched on to suit my mood during a rousing game of Fortnite. Soft foam earmuffs, covered in protein leather, provide cushioning and a microphone juts out from the left earpiece. This microphone is attached to the end of a multi-sectional metal tube, allowing it to be securely fixed in any position.
- 【IMMERSIVE & HIGH FIDELITY AUDIO: 】 Combatewing gaming headphone with mic delivers crisp highs and rich bass thanks to advanced 50mm drivers with 94dB +/-3 dB sensitivity and 20Hz-20KHz frequency range. The 7. 1 surround Sound makes it easy to track the direction and pick out footsteps of enemies coming. The perfect gaming headset for various games like GTA5, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1, God of war, Star Wars Battlefront 2015 and so on.
- 【ULTRA-HIGH COMPATIBILITY: 】Wide platforms compatibility is offered that allows you to use Combatewing gaming headset with the PS4/PS5, Xbox 360/ One X/S, PC, Nintendo Switch(Audio), Nintendo new 3DS LL(Audio), Laptop, Mac, Tablet, and mobile devices via the 3. 5mm cable. Please note a Microsoft Adapter will be needed(not Included) for old version xbox one controller.
- 【LESS WEIGHT & MORE COMFORT: 】Combatewing PS4/PS5 headset with mic is surprisingly lightweight for their size at just 0. 66 lb. It has the leading comfort for your ear and head for long gaming sessions. BEST GIFT FOR FRIENDS, YOUR CHILDREN, BOY/GIRL FRINED, ect.
- 【NOISE CANCELLING: 】Combatwing Xbox 360 gaming headset has a reliable noise-cancelling microphone which can pick up sounds with great sensitivity without any current sound. That's more than good enough for team voice chat even during heated firefights.
- 【FASCINATING LED LIGHT & DURABLE CABLE】 Fascinating LED light on both sides makes this PS5 headset looks like cooler. The cable is robust enough to accompany every customers as long as possible.Gaming Headset for PS4, Xbox One, PC Headset w/Surround Sound, Noise Canceling Over Ear Headphones with Mic & LED Light, Compatible with PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, PS3, Mac, Laptop
The M180 utilizes a two-piece headband. This consists of a flexible metal band that connects the earpieces, producing enough pressure to hold them against the wearer’s ears without discomfort. The second piece is padded and fits snugly atop the user’s head. Because each end of the padded band is spring loaded, it automatically adjusts for head size.
A two-meter (six feet) cable extends from the left earpiece. It is interrupted at the 67-centimeter (26 inch) mark by a chunky plastic switch. From here the volume can be adjusted, and both the microphone and LED lighting may be activated.
The cable terminates at a small connector which is fitted with a USB plug and a 3.5-millimeter jack. The USB plug is used to draw the power required to run the LED lights. Another short, removable cable attaches to the 3.5-millimeter jack. This is a y-adaptor which allows the headset to be connected to a computer and use its speaker out and mic in connections.
Before purchasing a headset, it is important to verify that it is compatible with the devices with which it will be connected.
At times headset users will experience a phenomenon known as echoing. When speaking, their words will be echoed over the headset’s speakers. This is normally caused by sound waves, emitted from the speakers, being picked up and retransmitted. Lowering speaker volume or adjusting the associated device’s microphone sensitivity will usually alleviate this problem.
Wiring harness quality is the main concern when ascertaining the robustness of a gaming headset. Upon receipt of a new headset, it is advisable to put it into operation and check for wiring problems. Visually confirm that some form of stress relief protects plug and switch connections. Then gently bend the wire at these points, listening for crackling or sudden loss of sound. Although my device works fine, the wires used in gameing headsets are quite thin, and users should be careful not to overly strain points where they connect or terminate.
The primary features are highlighted on the sides, and there is a small plastic window cut out so you can see the headphones inside. Because counterfeiting is such a problem in the headphone industry, there is a hologram affixed to the front of the box so that you know you’ve got a genuine pair.
- lmmersive Gaming Audio. Dual 50mm speaker drivers are engineered to produce detailed, balanced soundscape with ultra-low distortion for your games, music, movies, and more
- Noise-canceling Mic. The flexible omnidirectional microphone captures the user's voice yet eliminates unwanted background noise.
- Convenience to Use: The in-line Audio control makes it possible to conveniently adjust the volume and mute the microphone without having to go into extra settings
- Built for comfort. Soft leatherette ear cups and ergonomically padded headband allow for long gaming sessions without fatigue
- Versatile Compatibility. Designed for everywhere you game, including PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile. (Xbox One Stereo Adapter may be required, not included)
Once we pulled the Hebe E1 out of the box, we were surprised at how large these were. The earcups are designed to fit completely over the ear, something that we often look for if we’re going to be wearing them for an extended period of time.
The Hebe E1 headset have a very aggressive design to them. The huge over-the-ear earcups are accented with sharp lines, dividing up the illuminated and matte portions. When enabled, the LEDs are what really bring them to life. They change color in a breathing effect, with colors slowly moving from one to the next.
We found that comfort is one of the areas where the Hebe E1 really stand out. The earcups are lined with a plush faux-leather material that is incredibly soft. There is a large surface area making contact with your head, so you feel very little pressure. At the same time, it helps to isolate you from outside noise, enabling you to really get into the game.
The 40mm drivers are the primary reason they perform so well. A headset’s accuracy is determined by its ability to move air, so when you’ve got a large surface area like you do here moving large volumes of air is effortless.
The microphone used here is a directional model. This is important in a gaming headset. You want your teammates to hear your voice, but not the sound of the dishwasher running in the background. The only disadvantage to a directional microphone is that it needs to be properly placed hear your mouth.