Best Gaming Headsets Under 60 – So, there you have it, our complete guide to the best gaming headset for under $50. If you venture deep enough on Amazon, you’ll find enough products to fully stock a store with just headphones at this price point.
Unsurprisingly, the HyperX Cloud Stinger still came out on top for their exceptional build quality, comfort, and price. For less than $60, you’d be hard-pressed to find a better pair of headphones despite their few weak points.
Let us know what you thought of this comprehensive guide by leaving us a comment in the section below. Better still, why not head on over to the WePC Community hub where you can discuss everything peripheral related with like-minded individuals.
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield
- Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound on PC creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you in the middle of your game
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox one, Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector
- The HS60 PRO’s light weight and durable construction, with aluminum yokes and a braided audio cable, give it years of longevity
- On-ear volume and mute controls enable on-the-fly adjustments without distracting you from your game
- Corsair iCUE software enables custom audio equalizer settings, immersive 7.1 surround sound, sidetone control, and more
back to menu ↑
- The product is compatible with Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- Optimized for comfort and convenience. Circumaural closed back type
- Two-year warranty and free tech support
- PC and Laptop compatibility may require a 4-pole Y-Splitter (Not Included)
- Headset connection is 3.5 millimeter plug 4 pole. Cable length is 51.18 inch headset
back to menu ↑
3.Gaming Headset PS4
- 【VIVID & IMMERSIVE SOUND QUALITY】Onikuma K1pro upgraded gaming headset offers excellent 50mm audio drivers combined with advanced audio techniques. It can delivers superior, immersive, high quality stereo surround sound to greatly enhance your gaming experience.
- 【NOISE CANCELIING MIC】Our professional gaming headset features a sensitive, position-adjustable mic with noise cancelling techniques. The gaming headphone microphone can effectively filters most surround background sound in your environment. It allows your game partner hear your voice without any delay.
- 【SUPER SOFT EARMUFFS】 Adopts 100% cotton material, the earmuffs could bring you extreme comfort during gaming session. Breathable fabric earmuffs present the ultra comfortable wearing experience.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR LONG-TIME WEAR】This gaming headset has an ergonomically optimized fit with ultra soft and durable earmuffs. Extremely lightweight design, It has the leading comfort for your ear and head for long time wearing.
- 【WIDE COMPATIBILITY】Designed professionally for gaming devices PS4; PS4 Pro; PS4 Slim; Meanwhile, fits for pc; laptop; smartphones; Nintendo new 3DS LL/3DS (Audio Only) and other devices with the 3.5mm audio connector. PLEASE NOTICE ADAPTER NOT INCLUDED.
back to menu ↑
4.Xbox One Headset
- 【MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE】This gaming headset Support PS4, PS5,New Xbox One, PC, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone and other devices with 3.5mm jack.Stereo Surround gaming headset are equipped with a 3.5mm audio adapter and are compatible with multiple devices. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.You can use it on multiple devices with just one price devices with just one price
- 【SURROUNDING STEREO HEADSET】Clear sound operating strong brass, splendid ambient noise isolation and high precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver, acoustic positioning precision enhance the sensitivity of the speaker unit, bringing you vivid sound field, sound clarity, shock feeling sound. Whether you're immersed in God of War or want to hear enemies motion in PUBG or CS:GO, a professional gaming headset does matter. Perfect for various games.
- 【NOISE ISOLATING MICROPHONE】Headset integrated onmi-directional microphone can transmits high quality communication with its premium noise-concellng feature, can pick up sounds with great sensitivity and remove the noise, which enables you clearly deliver or receive messages while you are in a game.120 degree rotatable silicone tube mic design very convenient to adjust angle of the microphone
- 【Ultra Comfort Gaming Headset】This gaming headset can reduce hearing impairment and heat sweat. Comfortable soft leather ear pads and memory foam fit your ears with ease and ensure the best comfort even after several hours, headphones can be adjusted.It is suitable for all gaming players of all ages and is suitable ideal for families and friends.Glaring LED RGB lights desigend on the earcups to highlight game atmosphere.
- 【 VOLUME CONTROL】High tensile strength, anti-winding braided USB cable with rotary volume controller and key microphone mute effectively prevents the 49-inches long cable from twining and allows you to control the volume easily and mute the mic as effortless volume control one key mute.
back to menu ↑
- 【Top-notch audio quality】50mm neodymium driver in each ear cup built into the RUNMUS gaming headset delivers virtual 7. 1 surrounding sound right into your ears. Hear your games come alive in ways you’ve never heard before and got the jump on your enemies with pinpoint positional accuracy. The perfect headset for various games like GTA5, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1, God of war, Star Wars Battlefront 2015 and so on.
- 【Supremely comfortable & Glaring RGB light】Large over-ear earcups that are finished in a soft leather feel to provide long lasting comfort. You’ll find yourself being able to wear this ps4 headset for multiple hours at a time without needing to take a break. Glaring LED lights designed on the earcups highlight the atmosphere of the game.
- 【Wide application with 3. 5mm plug】Multiple platforms compatibility is offered that allows you to use RUNMUS gaming headphones with the PS4, PS5, Xbox One X/S, PC, Nintendo Switch(Audio), Nintendo new 3DS LL(Audio), Laptop, Mac, Tablet, and mobile devices via the 3. 5mm cable. Please note a Microsoft Adapter will be needed(not Included) for old version xbox one controller. USB is for RGB lighting.
- 【Noise isolating microphone】RUNMUS xbox one headset comes with a 160-degree rotating noise canceling microphone that is ergonomically designed. Your voice is 360 degree picked up well because ambient noise is minimized. You can be heard in relatively noisy environments without having to repeat yourself.
- 【100% quality & 12 months 】Every RUNMUS ps5 headset will go through a strict quality test process before sending out. We promised to bring the best quality gaming headset to our customers. From the day of purchase of RUNMUS RGB headset, We offer 12 Months to our customer. Every customer's right is fully during the period.
back to menu ↑
- [Surround Sound for Immersive Gaming Experience] Equipped with high precision 50mm magnetic neodymium drivers, you can hear the subtle sound like footsteps, wind. Best PS5 gaming headset for your budget，hear your enemies before seeing them! Perfect noise-cancelling headphones for various games like FPS, RPG, MOBA, Racing game, etc
- [Noise Canceling Mic for Better Voice Delivery] 360°noise reduction PS4 headset will help pick up your voice more clearly in chats with teammates, thus enhance the communication for the better gaming experience. The crystal clear mic of this Xbox one headset can be adjusted to 360° for easy assembly and fixing. What's more, there are Mute Switch & Volume Control inline for more convenience
- [Multi-platform Compatibility for More Possibility] This 3. 5mm gaming headset is compatible with PS4, PS4 Pro/Slim, Xbox One, Xbox One S/X, PC, Nintendo Switch/3DS, PSP, PS3, Laptop, Computer, Tablet, iPad, Mobile Phone. Note: For old version Xbox one controller, a Microsoft adapter is required to use this Xbox one headset
- [Ergonomically Design for Long-time Wearing Comfy] No more worry for sweating, dirt, or stuffy, you'll enjoy the ultra-soft and breathable bionic protein earmuffs for long-time gaming. Xbox One headset employs elastic headband design for different head sizes. Irregular fascinating LED lights highlight the game atmosphere
- [Durable Cord & On-cable Volume Control] This gaming headset adopts a leatherette cover to reduce the abrasion caused by moving and thus ensure the longer using life of the cords. Besides, there are volume dial and mute switch on the cable, which keeps controls close at hand for quick and precise sound adjustments
back to menu ↑
7.PDP Gaming Headset
- Comfortable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Immersive audio experience with powerful 50mm speaker drivers
- Flexible, noise-canceling mic with the flip-to-mute feature
- Compatible with 3D Audio on PlayStation 5 consoles
- PlayStation Official Licensed Product
back to menu ↑
- Durability: The A10 Headset features durable headband anodized aluminum wrapped in a damage resistant polycarbonate blend so your headset will withstand wins, losses, and everything in between
- Comfort: Extended comfort memory foam ear-cushions keep you from fatigue so you can play as long as you want in complete comfort
- Communication: With the omnidirectional mic featuring flip-up mute functionality and in-line Volume Control, you and your teammates will always hear each other clearly and accurately
- Sound Quality: Tuned for Gaming, the A10 features immersive and accurate audio the way sound developers intended. Low latency and precise voice communication mean you're always in sync
- Works with PlayStation 5
back to menu ↑
- Large 50 millimeter audio drivers produce great sound for a more immersive gaming experience
- Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2; 0 surround sound creates precise positional audio and a 3D soundscape
- 6 millimeter flip to mute mic with volume control at your fingertips
- Connects to PC, mobile devices and game consoles via simple 3.5 millimeter or USB DAC input
- Premium leatherette ear pads and headband for comfortable gaming
back to menu ↑
- Features SteelSeries lossless 2.4 GHz wireless for ultra-low latency wireless connectivity on PC and PS4
- Take the same gaming-grade wireless audio on the go using the compact and portable USB-C dongle on your Nintendo Switch and lite, and Android phones
- Detachable clear cast noise canceling microphone with natural sounding clarity, Discord Certified
- Same high-performance speaker drivers as the multi-award winning Arctis 7
- Steel-reinforced headband for a perfect fit and lasting durability
- SteelSeries cannot guarantee the quality or authenticity of products sold by non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty.
back to menu ↑
Best Gaming Headsets Under 60 – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Communication is key, especially for any competitive players out there. Because of its importance, you need to ensure your microphone is of the highest affordable quality and ideally be flexible in its placement. You often find that gaming headsets under $50 can sometimes feature average microphones that pick up strange hisses or can be oddly quiet. Despite the budget of $50, we have managed to find gaming headsets with suitable and reliable microphones.back to menu ↑
Of course, what would a good pair of headphones be without stellar sound quality? While much of audio quality comes down to preference, each of these headphones provides exceptional quality for the price.
Moreover, the stereo imaging needs to be excellent. Much of what happens in a game is contextual to the environment, so we chose headphones that have imaging that provides all of the environment that developers have built into their games.back to menu ↑
Once again, looks do matter. While not everything in your rig needs to be flashy, your headset will be worn on, well, your head.
Because of that, they need to look pretty good.
Each of the options on this list was chosen, at least to a degree, based on the way they look. Yes, it may be considered a pointless attribute, but everyone loves a small bit of style.back to menu ↑
This is mostly a common-sense thing. You obviously want to buy a headset that actually works with the system that you plan to use it for. Headsets come in a variety of designs and styles, and some are only compatible with specific systems.
It’s easy enough to tell whether or not a headset will work with your system. The packaging will always have a label that says what it’s compatible with. Before you invest your hard-earned money, make sure to look for its compatibility label.
Comfort is a big factor when it comes to not just gaming headsets but headsets in general. It doesn’t matter if you plan on huge gaming sessions or the odd bit of casual play, an uncomfortable headset can drive people crazy. Comfort can be compromised with many gaming headsets in the under $50 category, but we have done our best to select headsets that not only sound good but feel good too.
In many cases, the materials used can contribute heavily to the overall comfort of the gaming headset. It is always good to check your next potential purchase for any gaps in the connecting parts. There should be little wiggle room in a well-built headset, and you want to make sure any stitching on the headset isn’t about to unravel after a couple of usesback to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
There you have it, our complete breakdown of the best gaming headsets for under $60 this 2021. We’ve tried to keep the reviews as short as possible, only discussing relevant information regarding the headset. Having said that, for those that want the shortened version, here it is.
If you’re looking for the best gaming headsets under $60 of 2021, you won’t find anything better than HyperX Cloud Stinger.
If you’re looking for great comfort and features such as surround sound, the HS60’s could be exactly what you’re looking for.
The Logitech G432 also has a surround system that can pick up small audio queues. Keep in mind though that this doesn’t have a vibration system like other headsets on the market. Nonetheless, it’s still a great pick if you want a name you can rely on.
If you want fantastic build quality and a boomy sound profile, the Astro A10’s could be perfect for your needs. Finally, for Razer fans, or anyone that likes a lightweight, comfortable design, the Kraken X is by far the most comfortable in this list.
For gamers, headsets with microphones have become the go-to audio option, mostly because of the nature of multi-player games. One important aspect of multi-player games is the fact that, in order to be successful, you need to communicate with your teammates and fellow gamers.
Where built-in text-based chat has failed, gaming headphones (with microphones) have excelled. In certain games, the amount of time that can be saved by communicating to your teammates through the microphone on your headset–as opposed to typing out what you want to say–can be the difference between victory and defeat.