Best Headsets for Skype for Business – When considering a headset based on use in a business, Skype suggests purchasing a FREETALK headset. The FREETALK Single Earphone Headset with 3.5mm Jack was designed for business environments as it only has a single earphone, enabling you to split your attention between the phone and what is happening in the office.
The FREETALK Everyman Headset is functional for employees on the go, as it folds up so it is easy to store. Both are corded headsets. The FREETALK Freedom Wireless, however, is a wireless headset designed for freedom from the computer as well as comfort, as it has heavily padded earphones.
Pros & Cons
- Hands-free wireless connection with 100 foot range from PC/Tablet/smartphone and 14 hours of talk time. The stand by time is up to 15 days
- Passive noise cancellation to eliminate background noise and provide amazing sound on both ends of the call. Paired devices: Up to 8 trusted devices, 2 active stand-by Bluetooth connections
- Integrated busy light automatically turns on during a call to let others know you are busy; AC power supply: USB power supply by PC with USB connection, battery power with Bluetooth connection
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity to connect to both PC and smartphone at the same time; Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP v1.2, Hands Free Profile v1.6, Headset Profile v1.2, AGHFP v1.6
- Compatible with all leading UC platforms - Certified for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for business for a plug-and-play experience; Max. Charging time: 120 minutes
Pros & Cons
- Crystal Clear Chat Headset: Built in unidirectional microphone which can be twisted discretionarily picks up your voice loud & clear; Reduces unwanted background noise for clear conversation; Great ideal for Dragon speak, Online courses, Skype chat, call center, conference calls, webinar presentations and more
- 3.5mm Jack/USB Plug Connection Options: The 3.5mm jack audio cable can be detached from the control box which gives you an additional connection option for cell phones and tablet; Or you can use the USB plug with control box to work with PC; Long headset's cord offers flexibility to move around; Notice: Please do not connect with power amplifier
- Noise Reduction Sound Card & Easy Access Control: Convenient inline volume control & Mic/Speaker Mute for easy access; Built-in noise-reduction sound card of the control box lower noise output from devices; Provide outstanding audio on both transmit and receive
- Extended Wear Comfort: Headband and fluffy earpads pad with memory foam and wrapped by skin-friendly protein leather; Comfortably fit your head with the adjustable steel slider; Gentle Reminder: Depending on your head/ear size/shape, it may be a little tight for someone to wear which is designed to avoid sound leakage; In case of that and to get both audio and wearing comfort, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hours to get your ears relax and protect them from muggy environment in use
- Multi Purpose & Wide Compatibility: This headset can be used mainly for chatting, secondarily for music, and if needed, as a backup to a priority gamer headset (It is NOT specially designed for gaming, please DON'T compare it with professional gaming headsets); Wide compatible with Windows 2000/7/8/10/XP/Vista, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Tablet PC
Pros & Cons
- Comfortable Design: Adjustable headband and foam ear cups feel good even after long hours of use
- Convenient Leave-In Wireless Receiver: Tiny nano receiver stays in your computer so your headset is always ready to use
- Long-Range Wireless: Listen and chat up to 10 m (33 ft.) from your computer-and longer with a six-hour rechargeable battery
- Works with Windows, Mac and common calling applications like Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, Gmail, Windows Live Messenger and AIM
- Clear Stereo Sound: Laser-tuned speaker drivers and noise-cancelling microphone for clear calls - Frequency Response: Headset: - 40Hz - 10KHz; Microphone: 100Hz - 6.5KHz
Pros & Cons
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look & work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty & may arrive in a generic white or brown box.Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.
- SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY: Connect the Plantronics Savi W730 to your desk phone, mobile phone or computer for ultimate flexibility
- ALL DAY COMFORT: An ergonomically designed earpiece allows the W730 to be worn for hours without any headband getting in the way of messing up your hair!
- GREAT SOUND QUALITY: Wideband audio and a noise canceling microphone allows you to hear and be heard crystal clear without the background distractions
- PEACE OF MIND: You're covered with a 1 year advanced replacement warranty for peace of mind (Warranty, service and support is covered from seller NOT manufacturer)
Pros & Cons
- INDUSTRY-LEADING NOISE CANCELLATION – Upgraded to keep pace with the demands of life on the go, BlueParrott B450-XT blocks out 96% of background noise so you can hear and be heard clearly wherever you are
- IMPROVED WIRELESS RANGE – Upgraded to Bluetooth 5.0 for better connectivity, this hands-free headset features a long wireless range of 300 feet/100 meters Plus, with VoiceControl, you can answer or reject calls with just your voice
- PREMIUM COMFORT – With a padded headband & large, cushioned earcups, BlueParrott B450-XT is built for improved comfort for all-day use Plus, with up to 24 hours of talk time on a single charge & USB-C charging, it’s easier than ever to stay connected
- ULTRA-DURABLE DESIGN – Tough enough for life on the go with IP54-rated protection against dust and moisture, this is the ideal wireless headset for truck drivers, field services, retail, hospitality, and warehouse workers
- EASY CUSTOMIZATION – The BlueParrott App provides easy firmware upgrades and feature selection, with no need to connect to a computer Plus, the customizable BlueParrott Button enables fast access to your favorite features such as mute, speed dial, and more
6.LG Tone Flex
Pros & Cons
- 32-Bit hi-fi dac-get premium-quality sound that lasts for hours. 32-Bit hi-fi DAC upscale audio files to a higher resolution without compromising battery endurance.Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Sound by meridian-experience three-dimensional audio that’s remarkably close to the original recording with rich bass and clear treble
- Fast access & response from Google assistant - just press and hold the Google Assistant button
- Dedicated Google assistant button-activate your personal concierge without having to reach for your phone. Just push and hold the dedicated Google assistant button to ask questions or translate many languages
- Fast charging-no time? No problem. Just 10 minutes of charging will give you three hours of playtime
- Dual microphones-two mics make sure every conversation is crystal clear
- Music listening time-8 hours of playtime will keep you in your groove all day long
- Compatible Phone Models: Universal
Pros & Cons
- Wired gaming headset certified for Hi Res Audio, with detachable braided cable with in line audio control
- Bluetooth wireless technology for on the go connectivity and intuitive onboard controls
- HyperX dual chamber drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Built in mic and a detachable boom mic. Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability
Pros & Cons
- Designed with Skype in Mind: For professionals using Skype for Business, who require a consistently excellent hands-free communication solution
- HD Sound: Powered by a neodynium speaker for legendary Sennheiser HD sound to ensure a clearer and more natural voice & audio experience
- Easy Disconnect: Simple, quick release mechanism made to withstand the repetitive plugging and unplugging of shift changes
- Noise-Cancelling Technology: Filters out all unwanted background noise for crystal-clear conversations on calls
- State-of-the-Art Materials: Stainless steel hinges, brushed aluminum parts, & Vectran reinforced cables defend your headset against everyday use
- In-Line Call Control Unit: Answer or end your calls, control the volume, mute your mic and redial calls - all directly from your headset
- Peace of Mind: With a 2-year warranty on all headsets (including batteries), you never have to worry about the quality of your USB Business headset
- All-Day Comfort: Large leatherette ear-pads and unibody headband construction are built for maximum strength at stress points to ensure a comfortable experience
- ActiveGard Technology: Ensures protection against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound bursts on the line
- Easy Transporation: With foldable ear cups and the accompanying carrying case, bring your business headset wherever work takes you
Pros & Cons
- Clear stereo sound - The wideband digital audio reproduces sound accurately.
- Noise-canceling microphone - Meetings and conference calls will be more productive as voices clearly cut through even noisy surroundings.
- Inline volume and microphone controls - Adjust volume or mute on the fly with handy inline controls. The call indicator light lets people know you're "busy."
- Plug and Play Simplicity - No software. Just plug it in and you're in business.
- All-Day Comfort - Ergonomically influenced earpieces and a 270-degree adjustable microphone provide all-day comfort.
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
Pros & Cons
Best Headsets for Skype for Business – BUYER’S GUIDE
Stay Connected At All Times
Employees no longer need to pick up handsets to answer phone calls. Since you don’t need a physical receiver, calls come directly through the phone line.
With a VoIP headset, you have the choice to go wireless.
2) Comfortable Even With Prolonged Usage
VoIP headsets may prevent a sore head and neck. It helps with posture, especially when you’re on long calls.
Remember holding that traditional desk phone at an awkward angle while you type? Yeah, none of that anymore.
3) Go Hands-free
Have the freedom and choice to work on other tasks while accepting calls. When your headband gives you the ability to be hands-free, taking notes on calls is easy!
4) Improve Call Quality
Don’t let background noise get in the way of high-quality service! Noise-canceling headsets let you zone in and block out all external noise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to Plug and Play?
Different VoIP headsets meet different requirements, and you must choose the one that fits your business needs.
Take a moment to think about your goals and budget before picking a quality headset. It is more than a leatherette earpiece; it is an investment.
What is a VoIP Headset?
VoIP headsets are headphones with a built-in microphone. They offer a hands-free way to make or receive phone calls while using a VoIP phone service.
The two main types of connections for VoIP headsets are, wired and wireless. The wireless type uses Bluetooth to connect in the same way many cell phones do.
Another version of the VoIP headset uses a USB.
What is a USB VoIP Headset?
A USB VoIP headset is a combination of a microphone and headphones. It also requires a USB connector to connect to computers or other devices, which is different from a VoIP headset.
With an impressive array of VoIP and USB headsets on the market today, narrowing down the list to just one can be challenging.
If you are on the fence about using a VoIP headset, here are four reasons why they make sense for your call center.
Let’s face it. In 2020, your business needs the best VoIP headsets on the market. There’s simply no time for call drops, echoes, or poor audio quality.
Those glitches are going to set you back with a low CSAT score. And you can’t keep spending money on replacing cheap VoIP headsets, either.