Best Lync Headsets – We provide an Lync Headsets buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Lync Headsets currently available on the market.
Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Lync Headsets. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Lync Headsets that you consider buying.
1.Jabra PRO 930
Pros & Cons
- Crystal Clear Sound; Digital Signal Processing (DSP) in Jabra audio devices will remove background noise and echo as well as protect the user against sudden high peaks in volume
- Range Up to m/ft 120/395
- UC Plug And Play; Jabra devices feature intuitive call control and seamless connection to all leading UC applications and softphones
- Remote Asset Management; Configure and implement the company's audio devices 100 percent remotely from one central point; You get the latest features and functionalities on one go with Jabra Xpress, a web based solution
- Safe Tone
Pros & Cons
- LIGHTWEIGHT STEREO HEADSET - The secure fit headband and soft ear pads give you the all-day comfort you need to focus on your work.
- IN-LINE SOUND CARD WITH VOLUME/MUTE CONTROL - Included sound card allows you to effortlessly control and mute your volume.
- UNIDIRECTIONAL MICROPHONE - When you’ve got no need for voice chat, simply rotate the mic arm out your way in any direction.
- COMMUNICATE CLEARLY- The noise-cancelling function of the microphone lets you communicate clearly with coworkers, friends, and fellow gamers.
- USB CONNECTOR - The PC 8 Headset easily connects to PC and Mac using USB-A making setup quick and easy.
3.Wired USB Headset
Pros & Cons
- Precise design, high-quality plastic, one-piece headband structure, and flexible metal microphone boom make the microphone of this single-ear USB headset more durable and strong.
- Ultra-light USB headset, adjustable headband to suit all head sizes, flexible microphone arm can meet your preferences, soft and high-quality ear cushions can be worn all day, high comfort.
- Easy to access the volume and mute controls in the power cord, you can quickly adjust the volume of the headset up/down, mute/unmute the microphone or speaker.
- No driver required, directly connect the headset to a USB compatible device. The headset is suitable for computers, laptops, PCs, for Macs, for Microsoft Lync, for Cisco and most leading UC platforms.
- Commercial-grade broadband USB headsets, digital signal processing (DSP) and noise-cancelling microphones can achieve clear calls, and provide acoustic impact protection (ASP) to protect your hearing.
Pros & Cons
- Crystal Clear Chat Headset: Built in unidirectional microphone which can be twisted discretionarily picks up your voice loud & clear; Reduces unwanted background noise for clear conversation; Great ideal for Dragon speak, Online courses, Skype chat, call center, conference calls, webinar presentations and more
- 3.5mm Jack/USB Plug Connection Options: The 3.5mm jack audio cable can be detached from the control box which gives you an additional connection option for cell phones and tablet; Or you can use the USB plug with control box to work with PC; Long headset's cord offers flexibility to move around; Notice: Please do not connect with power amplifier
- Noise Reduction Sound Card & Easy Access Control: Convenient inline volume control & Mic/Speaker Mute for easy access; Built-in noise-reduction sound card of the control box lower noise output from devices; Provide outstanding audio on both transmit and receive
- Extended Wear Comfort: Headband and fluffy earpads pad with memory foam and wrapped by skin-friendly protein leather; Comfortably fit your head with the adjustable steel slider; Gentle Reminder: Depending on your head/ear size/shape, it may be a little tight for someone to wear which is designed to avoid sound leakage; In case of that and to get both audio and wearing comfort, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hours to get your ears relax and protect them from muggy environment in use
- Multi Purpose & Wide Compatibility: This headset can be used mainly for chatting, secondarily for music, and if needed, as a backup to a priority gamer headset (It is NOT specially designed for gaming, please DON'T compare it with professional gaming headsets); Wide compatible with Windows 2000/7/8/10/XP/Vista, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Tablet PC
5.Corded USB Headset
Pros & Cons
- CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE: Business-grade Wideband USB Headset, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and noise-cancelling mic for crystal-clear conversations, Acoustic Shock Protection(ASP) to protect your hearing.
- MOST COMFORT HEADSET: Ultra lightweight Computer Headphones with adjustable headband to fit all head sizes, a flexible mic boom to suit your preference, Soft and high quality ear cushion enhance all-day wearing comfort.
- ULTRA DURABLE: Precision design, quality plastics, uni-body headband construction, flexible metal mic boom make this call center USB headset with microphone more durable and sturdier. Compete with Plantronics or Jabra high-grade PC Headsets.
- EASY TO USE: Plug and Play, No drivers needed, directly connect the headset to a USB compatible devices, fits for Computer, Laptop, PC, Mac, Microsoft Lync, Cisco, Skype and Most leading UC platforms. Perfect for K12 classroom, home or office.
- SIMPLE AUDIO CONTROLS: Easy to access volume and mute controls in the cord, you can quickly adjust the Laptop headset volume up/down, mute/un-mute the microphone or speaker. Wantek Offers 45 days money-back & 24 months warranty.
6.Plantronics – Voyager
Pros & Cons
- CLEAR AUDIO QUALITY: Take conversations on the go or on the road with confidence, thanks to your headset’s six layers of exclusive WindSmart technology and four noise-canceling, omnidirectional microphones.
- CONNECTIVITY & MOBILITY: Connect your mobile device or tablet through Bluetooth 5.0 and move freely with up to a 98 ft (30 m) range and up to 7 hours of talk time; and with multipoint technology, you’ll enjoy the convenience of having up to two phones connected at once.
- PORTABLE & COMFORTABLE: The ergonomic design means you’ll feel just as comfortable during your first call as your last call; plus, it’s both pocket-sized and sports a moisture-resistant P2i coating—the ideal combo for taking calls outdoors.
- HANDS-FREE: Limit distractions with such features as caller ID and talk-time alerts, voice controls like Answer or Ignore, and a dedicated button for Siri, Google Assistant, or Cortana.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with iPhone, Android, and other leading smartphones.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Mono Bluetooth headset, micro USB to USB-A charging cable, and ear tips (Small, Medium, Large).
7.Spracht Zum ECO-DECT
Pros & Cons
- ECO-DECT technology for lower emissions - Dynamic Power adjustment for lowest level of emissions based on distance from Base Station|Seucre Wireless Range up to 500 feet - long battery life|Connect via RJ11/headset jack or via USB to computer (Lync/Skype/VOIP compliant)|Use over the head headband or ear hook - Active DSP noise cancellation microphone - Full Duplex for simultaneous conversations|Conference call with up to three callers - Phone calls can be answered and ended remotely with Lifter
Pros & Cons
- 24 HOUR TALK TIME – With 66-foot wireless range, you can communicate anywhere with the VXi BlueParrott B350-XT Bluetooth Headset. It features 24+ hours of talk time and up to 500 hours of standby time.
- EASY TO PAIR-AND-USE – You can pair the B350-XT with a phone with the NFC (One-Touch) pairing feature. You can also pair it up to 8 devices using the multiple device pairing. Use the Multipoint Mode if you wish to connect the headset to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO – With 96% Xtreme Noise Suppression, the caller on the other line can clearly understand every word you say, even when you have a radio blasting right next to you!
- KEEPS PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS PRIVATE – Talk wirelessly without any worry because VXi BlueParrott B350-XT has 128-bit data encryption. Your phone conversations remain private and secured.
- COMFORTABLE HEADSET - The B350-XT is made to last in various conditions. Your comfort is ensured all day for calls and music.
Pros & Cons
- Enterprise-Grade Corded Double-Ear Stereo Headset With Wideband Audio, Digital Signal Processing (Dsp) And Noise-Cancelling Boom Mic For Crystal-Clear Conversations
- Useful Accessories
- Broad Uc Compatibility: Optimized For Microsoft Lync; Cisco Compatible; Compatible With Most Leading Uc Platforms Which Ensures Enterprise-Quality Audio And An Integrated Experience
- Enterprise-grade corded double-ear stereo headset with Wideband Audio, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and noise-cancelling boom mic for crystal-clear conversations
- Broad UC compatibility: Optimized for Microsoft Lync; Cisco compatible; compatible with most leading UC platforms which ensures enterprise-quality audio and an integrated experience
- This business product ships in brown box with no retail packaging
10.Microsoft LifeChat LX-6000
Pros & Cons
- Clear stereo sound - The wideband digital audio reproduces sound accurately.
- Noise-canceling microphone - Meetings and conference calls will be more productive as voices clearly cut through even noisy surroundings.
- Inline volume and microphone controls - Adjust volume or mute on the fly with handy inline controls. The call indicator light lets people know you're "busy."
- Plug and Play Simplicity - No software. Just plug it in and you're in business.
- All-Day Comfort - Ergonomically influenced earpieces and a 270-degree adjustable microphone provide all-day comfort.
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
Best Lync Headsets – BUYER’S GUIDE
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Lync Headsets has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Lync Headsets?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Lync Headsets.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Lync Headsets objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Lync Headsets.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Lync Headsets, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Lync Headsets is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Lync Headsets information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Monaural or Binaural Headsets?
Monaural headsets feature a single earpiece that can be fitted for either the right or left ear, enabling the user to switch listening focus easily between their immediate workplace and their calls. Binaural headsets feature earpieces for both ears, and may include Noise Cancelling technology (see below). Most of the models featured in our list are convertible or come in both monaural and binaural versions.
Headband, Over-the-ear or Convertible?
Most headsets will typically have a headband design, but some more expensive models will give you the option of detaching the earpiece from the headband and using it with a small over-the-ear clip instead. (For example, the Plantronics CS540 above.)
To ensure that your agents are achieving their highest productivity levels, it’s important that they are using a proper call center headset. The most important factors to consider when choosing the right headset includes reliability, noise reduction, and comfort. When the headset starts to become uncomfortable, there will be a decrease in the agents’ level of efficiency, even if they work remotely. Not having a noise reduction feature on a headset means the calls will sound unprofessional and the agent may lose vital information. And no one wants to purchase a headset that will break shortly after purchasing it.