Best Over The Neck Bluetooth Headsets – Whether you love an active lifestyle or just generally enjoy getting the most comfort out of your earphones, our list of the best behind the neck Bluetooth headphones gives you all the top options. The days of tangled wires and sweaty, heavy headsets are far behind us with neckband earphones.
There is no pressure being put on your head from a headband, and you can carry them around with you without adding extra weight. Plus, longer battery life goes a long way in modern times where we’re constantly on the move.
Hopefully, this article will help you use your around the neck headphone more efficiently and make your listening journey more satisfying. If you have already used it, you know how comfortable it is for regular use than a fully wired headphone. If you are thinking of using it, stop thinking, trust this article and go for it.back to menu ↑
1.Sony WI-1000XM2back to menu ↑
2.RoomyRoc Neckbandback to menu ↑
3.BEARTWO Neckbandback to menu ↑
4.Mpow Jaws Gen5back to menu ↑
5.AMORNO Neckbandback to menu ↑
6.Doltech T20back to menu ↑
7.AUKEY Earbudsback to menu ↑
8.LIUHE Neckbandback to menu ↑
9.LOVOCOO Neckbandback to menu ↑
10.HaoHiyo Headphonesback to menu ↑
Best Over The Neck Bluetooth Headsets – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
In other words, what will you be using the headphones for? Are you highly active or do you spend most of your workday in a single space? There are designs more suited for sports and others for relaxing and listening. If you are going to be using them for workouts, make sure to get headphones with sweatproof ratings and a lightweight feel.
If you want to have them at home to watch movies, or at the office taking calls, a bulkier design will do just fine. Some of the headphones we picked have larger neckbands, which are designed to be comfortable. However, larger neck bands tend to be more comfortable in less active situations.back to menu ↑
What kind of sound quality do you require? Luckily if you’re in a position where buying neckband headphones is an option, you are likely to find a set that will deliver stellar sound. Are you a music lover? A movie watcher? A high-pressure call-taker or a podcast listener? If you’re a music lover then make sure to focus on sound quality. Music is engineered and created to sound a certain way.
When we allow music to engulf our minds and take us to a different place, we can really reach a steady flow state. This adds to more productivity and overall happiness. You won’t want to settle for mediocre sound quality in that case. If you prefer to listen simply to podcasts around the house, you can afford to sacrifice a bit of sound quality. You won’t need thumping bass or perfect balance. Only consider paying extra for the superb sound quality if it is essential to your enjoyment.back to menu ↑
The level of durability necessary will vary greatly from person to person. Some people are very careful and meticulous, others are little more care-free. Of course, in any case, extra durability is great for peace of mind. If you are on the move a lot with your headphones and especially if you are overly active, durability will play an important role in the lifespan of your headphones.
That will save you money and unnecessary hassle in the long run. If you’re more of a stay at home listener, then durability will play a smaller role, but present nonetheless. Be sure to accurately assess what level of strength your speakers are going to require.back to menu ↑
Battery life is equivalent to convenience. The longer the battery life, the less often you will have calls, songs and movies interrupted. 40-hour battery life may not be totally necessary for most cases. However, if you need to have your phone calls on your headphones at any given time, the extra battery life could save a lot of headaches. For the occasional listener, more moderate battery life will do the trick.
In many cases, you won’t need to have your headphones last longer than 2-3 hours if you’re listening to a podcast or watching a movie. Most models these days boast battery lives at 5 hours minimum, so even the shortest battery life is longer than what a casual listener needs. With other factors in mind, decide for you what is the right expectation in terms of battery life.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
How to Comfortably Wear Your Around the Neck Headphones?
Headphones can be one of your constant companions but you are tired of tangled wires. Have you already figured out that around the neck headphones are the best for your lifestyle? We could not agree more because whether in any physical work or a long run, in travel or even in daily activities, these around the neck headphones make your life more comfortable undoubtedly.
Wearing around the neck headphones is probably intuitive and even a first-time user can wear them easily but some tips can make wearing them more pleasant. Generally, these headphones have two different styles which are in-ear and on-ear. Whichever it is, you can follow the below steps:
- Always connect your headphones via Bluetooth before wearing them otherwise you have to look back at the buttons or try to connect without looking which can be annoying.
- Usually, these headphones have a pair of earbuds with the letters “L” for the left ear and “R” for the right ear. Hold the headphone in such a way that the earbuds are on your proper sides.
- Now take it over your head and place the earbuds on your appropriate ears while the wire rest on your neck behind your head and ears.
- Use both of your hands to fix the earbuds in your ears and do no jam too forcefully.
- Adjust the earbuds according to your ear sizes. Often these headphones come with different sizes of foam tips. If you are confused with the perfect size, go for the medium one because it’s made to suit most people.
- Do not forget to clean the earbuds properly after every use to protect them from your ear wax.
back to menu ↑
What Can You Do to Make Your Headphones Battery Last Longer?
Now as you are ready to use your around the neck headphones, be careful about one more thing. As you have to charge it from time to time, make sure the battery of your headphone lasts long enough. Here you can use some more tips.
- The most effective way of saving the battery is to disconnect your headphone whenever you are not using them. People even forget to turn it off after using it which can only make its use tougher.
- Always avoid overcharging your headphones. Overcharging lessens the efficiency of the battery quickly.
- Just like your phone has a charging routine, make the same routine for your headphones too. It reduces the chance of your forgetting it at all. You can also charge it at the same time when charging your phone.
- Even if you do not use your headphones for a long period, keep charging them from time to time. It will keep the battery optimized when it remains unused.
- For your regular list of music, try to use the local files of your phone. Connecting the headphone with Wi-Fi or even mobile data drains its battery more than usual.
- Using Equalizer while using your headphone is also a reason for faster battery drain. Good quality headphones provide good quality sound even without the Equalizer.
- Last but not the least, avoid putting your headphones in direct sunlight or extremely cold places which can damage the battery easily.
Use in the office is another popular one. With the Bluetooth connection, you can link effortlessly to your network and walk away from your desk whilst staying connected. Some other benefits of this style include that your ears will stay cool during use; you get a lengthened battery life, and there are endless designs to choose from.