Best Pc Headsets for Voip – We have been selling headsets for over a decade, and we also use them ourselves here in the liGo office. Thanks to all this experience, we certainly know what makes a great headset, whether in the office or working from home. Ultimately, if you are going to be using a headset at home, then it needs to meet your own personal requirements. For instance, are you looking for a wireless headset to offer some extra flexibility? Or would you prefer the peace of mind that comes with a corded headset, knowing that you don’t need to charge it up before using it? You’ll want to ensure that your chosen headset will connect up to the device you want to use it with. There are also a number of smaller factors to think about, from wearing style to battery life and range.
Whether you work remotely or in an environment surrounded by others, a quality VoIP headset is an essential piece of technology. Clear, easy-to-hear calls add a layer of professionalism to your business and help to instill trust between your business and your customers.
For the best overall VoIP headset, we chose the Jabra Evolve 75. Although it is one of the more expensive items on this list, it delivers exceptional call quality. You can wander up to 100 feet away from your desk while enjoying noise cancellation technology, 15 hours of talk time, and a padded, comfortable fit around your ears.
- USB HEADSET: Single-ear mono headset (Blackwire 5210) ideal for users who benefit from leaving one ear open to their environment.
- MAXIMUM CONNECTIVITY: Microphone headset offers connectivity to both mobile and PC devices, using the USB-C type connection.
- ALL-DAY USE: USB headset with one-touch call answer/end, volume plus/- and mute is ideal for all-day use, long conference calls and listening to multimedia.
- CLEAR AUDIO: Noise canceling microphone headset masks nearby talkers for maximum call privacy.
- COMPATIBILITY: Plantronics headset is built to work with Amazon Connect, Chime and other UC applications and softphones from Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco and others.
- Hands-free wireless connection with 100 foot range from PC/Tablet/smartphone and 14 hours of talk time. The stand by time is up to 15 days
- Passive noise cancellation to eliminate background noise and provide amazing sound on both ends of the call. Paired devices: Up to 8 trusted devices, 2 active stand-by Bluetooth connections
- Integrated busy light automatically turns on during a call to let others know you are busy; AC power supply: USB power supply by PC with USB connection, battery power with Bluetooth connection
- Dual Bluetooth connectivity to connect to both PC and smartphone at the same time; Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP v1.2, Hands Free Profile v1.6, Headset Profile v1.2, AGHFP v1.6
- Compatible with all leading UC platforms - Certified for Avaya, Cisco and Skype for business for a plug-and-play experience; Max. Charging time: 120 minutes
- COMPATIBILITY: The Voyager 4210 is a Bluetooth headset. WILL NOT WORK WITH DESK PHONE.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO: Wideband audio and noise canceling microphone allows you to hear and be heard crystl clear
- SEAMLESS CONNECTIVITY: The Plantronics Voyager 4210 makes it easy to switch between your PC/Mac and mobile devices
- ON CALL INDICATOR: When on a call the Voyager 4210 has an LED light that will allow others around know you're on a call
- PEACE OF MIND: 1 year warranty for peace of mind covered from seller not manufacturer
4.EPOS | SENNHEISER
- Superb call clarity powered by EPOS AI
- Get organized with Alexa
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and optimized for UC
- Four adaptive ANC microphone system monitors your working environment and adjusts noise reduction in open offices, while reducing wind noise outdoors
- Renowned stereo sound and a personalized audio profile means you can enjoy high-quality music to help your focus on work.Up to 30 hours battery life
- Convenient leave-in wireless receiver: Tiny nano receiver stays in your computer so your headset is always ready to use
- Clear stereo sound: Laser-tuned speaker drivers and noise-cancelling microphone for clear calls. Frequency response (Headset): 40Hz - 10KHz , Frequency response (Microphone): 100Hz - 6.5kHz. Input Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Long-range wireless: Listen and chat up to 10 m (33 ft.) from your computer-and longer with a six-hour rechargeable battery
- Comfortable design: Adjustable headband and foam ear cups feel good even after long hours of use. Make sure the headset is the active output audio device in both your application and operating system
- Works with Windows, Mac and common calling applications like Skype, Yahoo! Messenger, Gmail, Windows Live Messenger and AIM
- Supports SIP-T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S/T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/VP59
- For T41S/T42S/T46S/T48S: upgrade to the version 82 or higher
- USB and 3.5mm connectivity to laptop and smart device
- Wired or Wireless - Wired, Color - Black, Warranty - 1Year
- It makes you comfortable and feel nothing on your head, just completely immerse yourself into the gaming world.
- This headset ergonomically engineered can create a good hale and hearty atmosphere during the gaming process.
- Brings you comfort and exceptional gaming adventure.
- High fidelity HD microphone. Ergonomic desigh and soft ear pads for extra comfort
- Standard 3.5mm plug, nickel plated. Super low bass, excellent sound performance.
- Noise-cancelling microphone：The microphone's noise-cancelling technology can eliminate background noise, and there will be no electric current when communication . The 180-degree rotating microphone can capture the sound accurately.High-quality work communication is possible even in noisy office areas.
- All Day Comfortable：The soft and breathable earmuffs are more skin-friendly, and the weight of the headset is very light which make head and ears not hurt when you wear headphones to work for a long time.It is great to reduce pressure on head.
- Online control switch functions & USB compatible：The earphone online control design is convenient for you to adjust the volume and mute the microphone/speaker (with indicator light) with one click; Plug and Play, there is no drivers needed for PC, Laptop, Mac because of USB compatible.
- High quality and adjustable headhandle.：The earphones are made of high-quality material, even if you stretch the earphones, it won't break easily. In addition, you can adjust width of the headset through the head handle to suit your head circumference.
- 1 year Warranty and WIDE COMPATIBILITY:It can works with Windows 2000/7/8/10/XP/Vista, Mac OS X and most leading UC Platforms, Softphone. Ideal for Skype Chat, Business, Call Center, Conference calls, Dictation, Dragon speak, Online courses, Webinar presentations and more.
9.Xbox One PS4,
- 【Wide Compatibility】Supports PS4, new Xbox One, PC, laptop, Nintendo Switch, PSP, tablet, and mobile phone. Perfect for FPS and Sports games, for example: Call of Duty: WWII, Destiny 2, etc. Appearance full of game elements while not exaggerated at all, good choice for gaming, working and daily use.
- 【Advance Design Concept】Different from other headphones paid close attention to lighting and mechanical shape, NUBWO N2 gaming headphones focus on simplicity of appearance and practicality of function.
- 【Ultimate Comfort】High-quality materials, by comparing NUBWO N2 with products of the same price range, you will realize that its material is far better, true over-ear, skin-friendly and comfortable. Adjustable headband with a scale for easy adjustment, suitable for heads of different sizes.
- 【High Quality Microphone】Soft directional microphone, can be adjusted to any position you need. A built-in noise-reduction chip is equipped to ensure clear online communication. The hardness of the silicone microphone was carefully designed to balance the practicality and durability to the utmost extent.
- 【Stereo Surround Sound】Advanced 50mm drivers produce powerful stereo sound, which let you quickly locate your enemies during FPS games and take the lead. The surround sound create an immersive experience which makes you feel like really on the game scene.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR VOICE: Business-grade Wideband USB Headset, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and noise-cancelling mic for crystal-clear conversations, Acoustic Shock Protection(ASP) to protect your hearing.
- MOST COMFORT HEADSET: Ultra lightweight USB headset with adjustable headband to fit all head sizes, a flexible mic boom to suit your preference, Soft and high quality ear cushion enhance all-day wearing comfort.
- ULTRA DURABLE: Precision design, quality plastics, uni-body headband construction, flexible metal mic boom make this monaural usb Skype headset with mic more durable and sturdier. Compete with Plantronics or Jabra high-grade Headsets.
- SIMPLE AUDIO CONTROLS: Easy to access volume and mute controls in the cord, you can quickly adjust the headset volume up/down, mute/un-mute the microphone or speaker.
- PLUG AND PLAY: No drivers needed, directly connect the headset to a USB compatible devices. Headsets fit for Skype, Computer, Laptop, PC, Mac, Microsoft Lync, Cisco, and most leading UC platforms.
Best Pc Headsets for Voip – BUYER’S GUIDE
While headsets are not a required component of a VoIP business phone system, they are a great tool for improving call efficiency in businesses that rely on telesales. The ideal headset comfortably fits on your head for long periods of time without causing strain or pain. Call quality should also be clear and consistent with a stable internet connection. The best headset should be affordable, have a reliable warranty, and have a customer service team to help in case of an issue.
Some of the factors we considered to identify the best VoIP headsets include:
- Range and sound quality
- Talk time
- Comfort level and ease of use
- Paired devices
- Advanced features
- Customer support
We found that the Jabra Evolve 75 was ultimately the best headset for phone calls. However, even the highest-quality headset won’t make a difference in terms of call quality if you don’t have a reliable VoIP phone system in place. If you’re considering making a change to your business’ phone service, read our buyer’s guide on the best VoIP systems for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a VoIP Headset?
VoIP headsets are headphones with a built-in microphone. They offer a hands-free way to make or receive phone calls while using a VoIP phone service.
The two main types of connections for VoIP headsets are, wired and wireless. The wireless type uses Bluetooth to connect in the same way many cell phones do.
Another version of the VoIP headset uses a USB.
What is a USB VoIP Headset?
A USB VoIP headset is a combination of a microphone and headphones. It also requires a USB connector to connect to computers or other devices, which is different from a VoIP headset.
With an impressive array of VoIP and USB headsets on the market today, narrowing down the list to just one can be challenging.
If you are on the fence about using a VoIP headset, here are four reasons why they make sense for your call center.
Ready to Plug and Play?
Different VoIP headsets meet different requirements, and you must choose the one that fits your business needs.
Take a moment to think about your goals and budget before picking a quality headset. It is more than a leatherette earpiece; it is an investment.
A VoIP (voice-over-internet-protocol) headset offers a hands-free option for making and receiving VoIP telephone calls. It has a built-in microphone so that you are free to do things like type or pull up support tickets while managing your phone calls. We compared several different headsets to find our pick for the best, looking at aspects like call features, price, and comfort as criteria.