Best Ps4 Gaming Headsets Under 100 – This buyer’s guide goes over all of the most important features that a good gaming headset should have. It’s comprehensive and written in a way that is easy to understand. If you’re not a tech geek, you should still be able to understand all of the terminology that we use, so you shouldn’t have any difficulties trying to figure out what you need from a headset.
So, you want a great gaming headset without breaking the bank? No problem– there are plenty of excellent options out there!
But you need to know what to look for. We’ve outlined the three most important things to consider when choosing a gaming headset under $100.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
- Crystal clear chat: Removable high sensitivity mic picks up your voice loud and clear or use the built-in inline mic when on the go
- Lightweight and comfortable: Play for hours in complete comfort with three sizes of interchangeable ear tips and stabilizers for the best fit
- Multi-function inline controller: Inline controller puts master volume control, mic mute and a multi-function button (on supported devices) at your fingertips
- High quality 10 millimeter speakers: 10 millimeter speakers produce crisp highs and thundering lows
- Universal Compatibility: Designed for Nintendo Switch and mobile gaming on the go; Also works great with Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, PS4 Pro, PS4, and PC
back to menu ↑
- 【Dual detachable microphone design】 Equipped with noise reduction and 360° omnidirectional & detachable microphone, which can be adjusted to the most suitable position at will. In addition, the microphone is equipped with a noise reduction function to make your communication in the game clearer and smoother. The built-in microphone can be suitable for use in usual chatting and equipped with a control panel, which can adjust the volume at any time or directly turn off the sound.
- 【Noise reduction & hight -quality sound】 BENGOO G16 gaming earbuds wired adapt noise reduction design ,plus a 10 mm dynamic driver unit and vibration chip unit, effectively transmit heavy bass and clear treble, so that it can perfectly convey various tones in music,as if you are in music. At the same time, BENGO earbuds wired is equipped with high performance for gaming, which is better for handling special sound effects.
- 【Light weight & anti-winding functional cable】 Compared to traditional gaming headsets, this earbuds with microphone weighs only 35g.It just take up a little space in the pants pocket and backpack. The same effect but a lighter experience. The cable of this earphone is made of a special material to prevent the cable from knotting as much as possible. Moreover,it has control panel on the cable ,which can control the volume ,pause/play and switch song.
- 【Comfortable wearing】 According to the ergonomic design concept, the 45° oblique earplugs and soft shark fin buds of earbus wired can better fit the human ear structure, so that it can be more comfortable and not easy to fall. This is not only suitable for gaming wear, such relaxed feeling can still go with your daily in your sport, chatting, and music.
- 【Wide application】 This earbuds can be a comfortable and firm sports earbuds or a high-performance gaming earphone. BENGOO G16 can not only be used with Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and various mobile phones, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, iPad, Google, but also with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, laptops and computers. When connecting with an older version of Xbox One, you need an additional Microsoft adapter(not included).IPhone models after including IPhone7 require an adapter(not included).
back to menu ↑
- 1+ Week Wireless - Stellar Wireless technology equips gamers with over a week of play time and connectivity is as good as wired for completely hassle-free, dependable gaming in every situation
- Exceptional 7.1 Surround - Precision-tuned 50 millimeter neodymium drivers deliver exceptional 7.1 surround sound so you can pinpoint enemy locations for a clear competitive advantage
- Crystal-Clear Communications - Say goodbye to static and crackle with crystal-clear communication that sounds completely natural thanks to TruSpeak microphone technology; Superhuman Hearing for stereo or 7.1 modes boosts critical in-game sounds
- AIMO Intelligent Lighting Engine - The AIMO illumination ecosystem takes your setup to another level, synergizing with other AIMO-compatible devices to create a vivid lighting aesthetic without the need for extensive configuration
- Dynamic Fit - Includes a self-adjusting metal headband and memory foam cushioning for a weightless fit unique to you; Comfortable Earcup hinges rotate for added flexibility while padding is glasses-friendly thanks to ProSpecs technology
- Included components: Quick-start guide
back to menu ↑
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the mic with a with advanced voice tweaking options via Razer Synapse 3
back to menu ↑
- Durability: The A10 Headset features durable headband anodized aluminum wrapped in a damage resistant polycarbonate blend so your headset will withstand wins, losses, and everything in between
- Comfort: Extended comfort memory foam ear-cushions keep you from fatigue so you can play as long as you want in complete comfort
- Communication: With the omnidirectional mic featuring flip-up mute functionality and in-line Volume Control, you and your teammates will always hear each other clearly and accurately
- Sound Quality: Tuned for Gaming, the A10 features immersive and accurate audio the way sound developers intended. Low latency and precise voice communication mean you're always in sync
- Compatibility: PS4, Xbox, PC, VR, Streaming
back to menu ↑
- 50MM DRIVER DELIVERS SURROUND SOUND. Whether you're immersed in God of War or want to hear your enemies motion in Fortnite, PUBG or CS:GO, wearing a professional gaming headset does matters. With a 50mm driver, RUNMUS PS4 headset offers an incredibly surround sound for both games and music.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & PREMIUM MATERIAL. Gamers usually play games for many hours, so the comfort is also a key factor when choosing a Xbox one headset. We have tested our headsets for many years on hundreds of different heads, the retractable band and breathable ear pad make sure every player could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort.
- MULTIPLE PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY. This gaming headset with a 3.5mm audio jack is compatible with PC, PS4 controller, Xbox One controller(Please note: newer models have a headphone jack, older ones require an adapter.), Nintendo Switch (audio), Nintendo New 3DS LL/3DS (audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS (audio).
- NOISE CANCELING MICROPHONE. This PS5 headset provides high-end noise cancellation to enable you to chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity. If you wanna enjoy your valuable me-time without communicating with other players, you could turn off the mic by flipping the switch.
- 24-HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Every RUNMUS customers' using experience is highly valued. Any question or problem, just feel free to contact us! We are sure to make a reply within 24 hours and provide satisfying solutions.
back to menu ↑
7.HyperX Cloud Stinger
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head
- 50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
- Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long lasting sturdy feel
- Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone so you’ll always know when you’re muted
- Multi-platform compatibility: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and more
- Refer user guide on technical specification before use
back to menu ↑
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance normally found in high end audiophile headphones, Custom Sound Profiles settings require Logitech Gaming Software
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate the in game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to 15 meters range
- High performance PC gaming headset made with the latest materials and manufacturing techniques is designed to be a durable yet lightweight headset you can wear for hours
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery with 15 hour battery life provides extended power you can rely on for non- stop gaming sessions
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.11 or later
- 2-year Limited hardware warranty
back to menu ↑
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield
- Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound on PC creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you in the middle of your game
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox one, Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector
- The HS60 PRO’s light weight and durable construction, with aluminum yokes and a braided audio cable, give it years of longevity
- On-ear volume and mute controls enable on-the-fly adjustments without distracting you from your game
- Corsair iCUE software enables custom audio equalizer settings, immersive 7.1 surround sound, sidetone control, and more
back to menu ↑
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4G connection delivers rock-solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and zero interference
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the Discord-certified ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the S1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail
- Immerse yourself in 360-degrees of precision audio with next-generation DTS Headphone: X v2.0 surround sound
- The Year that is on the product is manufacturing Date
- Dial in the perfect balance of game and chat audio directly from your headset with the on-ear ChatMix dial
- Play all day with athletics-inspired performance fabric AirWeave ear cushions that keep your ears cool and dry
- The exclusive ski goggle suspension headband perfectly contours across your entire head, comfortably distributing the weight and eliminating pressure points
- SteelSeries Engine software is fully-loaded with audio customization options and apps like Discord, Spotify and more
- Ergonomic on-ear controls give you easy access to volume and microphone mute
back to menu ↑
Best Ps4 Gaming Headsets Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
This is the spec that determines how a headset will connect to your device. If you’re looking at wireless headsets, this will usually be via Bluetooth or a USB dongle. If you’re buying a wireless headset, it’s best to get one that connects with Bluetooth. Most modern systems utilize the technology, and it’s a lot more efficient than using a dongle. USB adapters aren’t bad, but they take up a USB port that you could otherwise use for a controller or other peripheral.
That being said, you will also need to consider latency with wireless headsets. The best gaming headsets are usually designed to work without any latency, but cheaper headsets can have noticeable delays between in-game events and audio responses. Wired headsets are a bit more complex. They have almost no latency issues, but different manufacturers use different hookups in their headsets.
3.5-mm audio jacks are compatible with most systems, but they often require a separate adapter to use their mics on PC. USB connectors are compatible with a lot of different systems, and they usually only require a single USB port. However, console players will probably feel a little restricted by these types of headsets. Modern consoles have 3.5-mm jacks in their controllers, but the USB ports are all on the systems themselves, so you’ll have to sit closer to your console to use these types of headsets.back to menu ↑
There are many advantages to using wireless headsets over wired headsets, but they also suffer from a few major disadvantages. A wireless headset doesn’t require any annoying cables, and that generally makes them more comfortable to wear. However, they will have a slight delay between when things happen in-game and when you hear them through the headset. That’s called latency, and it can impact your performance as a gamer quite a bit.
You also have to consider the battery life of a wireless headset. Since there aren’t any power cords supplying them with energy, they have to utilize an internal battery. Almost all headsets have a battery that’s capable of letting the average gamer play for several sessions without charging, but hardcore gamers might need very long-lasting batteries to accommodate all of their lengthy gaming binges. Charge times can vary between models, but most require a solid two hours or longer for a full charge.back to menu ↑
Surround sound is a highly sought-after feature in the gaming world. It’s the most immersive way to enjoy a game’s audio, and it really makes a difference in how well you can perform. Luckily, this feature is becoming much more common in cheaper headsets. Surround sound utilizes several directional audio drivers to play tricks on your ears, making it seem as if sounds are coming from the same direction as they’re coming from in-game.
If someone is walking behind you in your favorite first-person shooter, you won’t just hear footsteps coming out of all of your speakers. They’ll only come from one direction, and it’ll sound just like it would in real life. In competitive games, this gives gamers a huge advantage over someone who’s playing on a mono audio channel.
In solo games, surround sound does the same thing, but it simply makes games more immersive. When birds are flying over your in-game avatar’s head, it’ll sound as if there are birds actually flying above you. It’s honestly the best way to experience the cinematic experiences that game developers tend to focus on.
However, surround sound isn’t a necessity. It certainly helps, but stereo audio is just as capable of providing a similar experience. You won’t hear sounds in a 360-degree arc, but stereo sound will still differentiate between left and right. It’s a lot more immersive than mono sound, and it’s a lot cheaper to produce than surround sound. It’s still better to get a surround sound headset, though.back to menu ↑
Frequency response might sound like a nerdy spec that’s difficult for casual gamers to grasp, but it’s actually really simple. It just describes what frequencies the headset will pick up. As you know, sounds come in a vast array of tones and pitches, and some electronics can have trouble picking up high-frequency signals. That’s not a major issue with modern headsets, but it is something to keep in mind when you’re going over a headset’s specs.
The majority of decent headsets have a frequency response that picks up sounds as low as 20Hz, and they can usually pick up sounds that are as high 20,000Hz. This is perfectly fine for the vast majority of games and music. In general, a wider range is more preferable, but you’re unlikely to actually use anything that is drastically more varied.
All you have to do is look for a headset that can respond to frequencies between 20Hz and 20,000Hz. That’ll provide you with a very balanced experience, without costing a premium price.back to menu ↑
Noise-canceling is usually a great feature, but it can be a drawback for a select few. It definitely helps to keep all of the annoying background noise out of your ears while you play, but it completely isolates you from your real-world environment. In that regard, this can be detrimental if you have to constantly listen out for your kids or spouse.
The noise-canceling feature works by creating a perfect seal between your ears and a headset’s ear cups. That seal prevents noise from permeating through to your ears, while also keeping all of the sounds from your games trapped within the ear cups. In that way, it usually makes it less annoying for people around you, too.back to menu ↑
This isn’t something that should ultimately determine the headset you buy, but it’s important to know the difference between different control setups. They do slightly impact how easy it is to use a headset, and that’s important enough to be included in this guide. Inline controls are the most common. These are mounted onto the power cord of a headset, and they typically include a volume wheel and a mute switch.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
How Those Are All Connected?
A headset can be made from the most durable materials, but that doesn’t mean much if those materials aren’t properly put together. Check a potential purchase for gaps where the parts fit together. If anything wiggles or slides, you’ll want to go with another option.
The cushions and other pads need to be stitched together in a way that will not unravel. Look for any gaps between stitches, and make sure there aren’t any weird lumps where the padding was improperly inserted.
Finally, the power cord needs to be properly connected to the headset. It shouldn’t be close to popping out of the headset, and it shouldn’t wiggle at its base. If either of those is true in a headset that you’re looking at, you should give it a pass. Even a great headset is nothing more than a paperweight if the power cord doesn’t work.back to menu ↑
The best gaming headset under $100 offers an indisputable competitive edge, no matter which one you use. From beefy headsets with 50mm speakers and thundering bass to smaller in-ear headsets that are ultra-convenient, there’s a great option out there for everyone.