Best Ps4 Wireless Gaming Headsets Under 100 – If you’re not a tech geek, you should still be able to understand all of the terminology that we use, so you shouldn’t have any difficulties trying to figure out what you need from a headset.
This buyer’s guide goes over all of the most important features that a good gaming headset should have. It’s comprehensive and written in a way that is easy to understand.
1.Turtle Beach Stealth
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL, AMPLIFIED AUDIO - Refined ear cup acoustics and expertly tuned 50mm speakers are powerfully driven to give you accurate, immersive audio
- GEN 2 FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC - A larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic enhances chat clarity and seamlessly integrates into the headset when muted
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING - Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20% longer and win more. Data from Turtle Beach Superhuman Hearing study conducted by Real Industry, May 2021
- THE 3D AUDIO ADVANTAGE - Unleash the power of 3D Audio, delivering precise spatial surround sound for an immersive, realistic gaming experience on PS5
- VARIABLE MIC MONITORING - Hear and adjust your own voice while you chat with friends so you’re aware of your own volume and don’t have to shout
- GLASSES-FRIENDLY - Our exclusive, patented ProSpecs comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play
- 15-HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Always be ready to play with up to 15-hours of gaming per charge using the included USB-C charging cable
Pros & Cons
- 【2.4GHZ Wireless Connection】Bengoo wireless headphone could be perfectly compatible with multiple devices such as PC, PS4, Nintendo and Mac. Wired mode for Xbox one, Nintendo 3DS Accessory Kits. Gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless connection via USB dongle with a range of up to 20 meters that can be enjoyed uninterrupted for up to 17 hours.
- 【Custom 50MM Driver & Virtual 7.1】 Bengoo wireless headset has extra virtual 7.1 bass and superior sound quality. It allows you to immerse yourself in any game regardless of the genre, creates a unique talk zone, making sure you are heard the nearby voices in games.
- 【Retractable Microphone & Easy-acccess Controls】The flexible microphone not only can rotate in all the way around that you can get it at a prefect distance from your mouth, but also can retract inside the headset while you don’t use it. The one key mute and volume control on the earphones make it easily adjust volume or mute microphone when you are in games.
- 【90° Rotating Ear Cup & RGB Lighting Effects】The 90° rotating ear cups with bold styling that rotate for additional comfort when being worn around your neck. The built-in steel headband make it more durable and easy storage to carry around. The earcups were designed with the stylish RGB light, which can highlight the atmosphere of the whole game and offer you an awesome eye-catching appearance.
- 【Long Battery Life & All Day Comfort】The wireless USB headphones with mic have 17 hours of headset usage time, and it can standby more than 100 hours. It can be used for work during the day, listen to music and watch movies during rest, full-day power support. Premium quality memory foam earcups with adjustable headband delivers exceptional comfort and reduces the ambient noise providing longevity.
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL PRO AUDIO - Designed to deliver precision stereo sound with 50mm HD Speaker Drivers with Windows Sonic compatibility for best spatial sound
- WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET WITH MIC- Officially licensed by Xbox for Xbox One, One X, Series X, Series S, PC (Windows 10 Computer). Compatible with Mac, tablet, mobile gaming with 3.5mm jack. Perfect for gaming, streaming video, Steam & Discord
- NOISE-CANCELING BOOM MIC - For crystal clear voice chat audio. Flip up to mute microphone on the fly
- ALL DAY COMFORT - Ultra-Lightweight design, durable frame, memory foam cushions cushions. Elite 16 plus Hour battery life for long gaming sessions. Micro-USB charging included. Black / Green Color
- NEXT-GEN GAMING - Tuned for top games like Halo Infinite, Diablo, Fortnite, Call of Duty (COD) Modern Warfare / Black Ops, DOTA 2, Overwatch, Rainbow 6, APEX Legends, FORZA, Monster Hunter, Gears of War. Great gifts for holidays, Christmas, birthdays
5.HyperX Cloud Stinger
Pros & Cons
- Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head.50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
- Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long lasting sturdy feel
- Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone so you’ll always know when you’re muted
- Multi-platform compatibility: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and more
- Refer user guide on technical specification before use
Pros & Cons
- Ultimate In-game Sounds - Get immersed in 3D audio experience provided by 2 double chamber drivers and 50mm driver.Hear every sound all over the game
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection - Wireless Connection with PS5 PS4 PC Switch（TV Mode）. Wired compatibility via 3.5mm cable with PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.(May require Xbox Wired Adapter for Windows (not included)
- Noise Cancelling Mic - Mpow Air wireless headset delivers crystal-clear vocal team communications and noise cancellation
- Comfortable and Durable - The memory foam oval ear-pads and padded leatherette headband for comfort, lightweight aluminum allow you can enjoy for hours
- All Day Ready To Play - 17 hours battery life allow you play for even longest gaming sessions
Pros & Cons
- ➤ Lossless 2.4GHz wireless for ultra-low latency wireless connectivity on PS4 /PS5/PC，Max transmission distance 33 feet
- ➤ All Day Ready To Play - 17 hours(at 70% headset volume)) battery life allow you play for even longest gaming sessions
- ➤ G01 wireless headset for your PC, PS5,PS4, PS4 Pro and Mac gaming needs，Or connect via the included cable to any devices that support a 3.5mm connection（Xbox 1））
- ➤Unidirectional Noise Cancelling Mic wireless headset delivers crystal clear vocal team communications and noise cancellation，Please pay attention to the mute function during the first test
- ➤ 90°rotating earmuffs fit different head shapes, memory foam ear-padsand 11-ounce body weight allow you can enjoy for hours
Pros & Cons
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 12 Hz – 28 kHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- The Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service: Gaming Keyboards, Gaming Mice, Gaming Headsets, Gaming Peripherals; Based on dollar sales, Jan-Sept. 2021 combined
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- 2 Modes of Connection: Enjoy lossless audio for low-latency wireless gaming with Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, or choose to game in wired mode with its removable 3.5mm jack
- All-Day Comfort: Soft breathable memory foam ear cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Supercardioid Mic: 9.9mm mic has better voice isolation and produces a truer recreation of your speech, which can be further tuned via Razer Synaps
- Up to 24hr Battery Life: Works on PC wirelessly for up to 24 hours at extremely low latency; 3.5mm headphone jack available for console gaming use
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox X|S via 3.5M Jack
Pros & Cons
Pros & Cons
Best Ps4 Wireless Gaming Headsets Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDE
The quality of a headset’s build is extremely important. Even cheap headsets usually cost around $80, and that’s quite a bit of money to spend on something that will just break in a month.
You should make sure to look out for:
- Band material
- Frame material
- Cushion material
- Mic material
- How these are all connected
The band is the part that sits around your head. You’ll want something that has plenty of padding, and it’s best to get a headset that uses metal for the band’s frame. The band is the second most abused part of the headset because it is constantly being adjusted. Cheap polymers will crack and wiggle loose very quickly.
Polymer will work fine for the majority of the headset’s frame. It’s not too easy to damage with small drops, and it’s lightweight. Steel is a more long-lasting material, but it also weighs a lot, and polymer will last just as long if you take care of it. For these reasons, most headset frames are made from Polymer.
The cushions on the ear cups are very important if you want to play for longer than ten minutes. Memory foam is a good choice, and it’s what you’ll most often find. However, cooling gel is the best filling material that you can get in a headset, and we highly suggest spending a little extra on a headset that uses it.
The cushion covers are also important, but you have a lot more options here. AirWeave is great, but it tends to be pricey. Leatherette and PU are inexpensive, but make sure that you find a headset that uses them properly, or your ears are going to hurt soon after you put the headset on.
Microphones are prone to breaking. They’re forced to swing around in front of your face, and they can break with one false step, so you’ll ideally want one that bends. Rigid mics are usually made from brittle polymers, and they’re a lot more likely to break. A flexible mic can take a lot of beatings before it kicks the bucket.
If you have the funds for a premium headset, you can often find mics made from metal. It’ll cost a lot to acquire one, but steel mics are very unlikely to break.
The material used for your power cord isn’t too important, but it is something to consider. A standard cable is prone to kinking and becoming unusable. That’s not an issue if you take care of it, but things happen. Braided cables are much more durable, and they’ll ensure that your headset lasts much longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are wireless headsets good for gaming? Yes, Wireless headsets are some of the best options for gaming. You’d be better served if you look for wireless options that come with a USB dongle that can be connected to a port.
Those that come with only Bluetooth can have issues with latency. But those that come with a USB dongle can be connected and would have close to zero latency.
Looking for gaming headset for under 50 bucks? Here are the best.
What is a good cheap headset for PS4? The Corsair HS70 Pro is one of the cheapest gaming headsets for PS4. While it’s not the costliest, it does come with some features that make it compete with more high-end gaming headsets.
What is the best PS4 headset under $100? The Alienware AW510H 7.1 is the best wireless gaming headset for PS4 under $100.
Do I need a special headset for PS4? You need either a wired or wireless gaming headset to play PS4. PS4 produces a lot of sound effects, so the gaming headset you use should be one that amplifies even the tiniest sounds in-game.
Can you use earphones as a mic on PS4? No, you can’t use earphones as a mic on PS4. The closest thing to earphones you should probably invest in is a gaming headset that comes with a dedicated mic.
Can PS4 use 7.1 surround sound? Yes, PS4 now supports 7.1 virtual surround sound in addition to custom sound profiles. So any headset that comes with a 7.1 surround sound should work with PS4 while delivering its full range of features.
Does any headset work with PS4? Yes, most headsets work with PS4. As long as the headset has either a 3.5mm audio jack, USB support, or Bluetooth, it would be compatible with PS4 and PS4 Pro.
Which wireless gaming headset is best? The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is the best wireless gaming headset. It comes with features like complete surround sound, noise cancellation, custom sound settings. It doesn’t pick on your breathing, its comfortable on the ears, and works well with your eyeglasses.
What is the best and cheapest gaming headset? The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is the best gaming headset, while the Corsair HS70 Pro is the cheapest gaming headset. Both of these have comparable features, the quality of their build is top-notch, and both don’t cause any sort of discomfort on the ears.
What is the best gaming headset under $50? The best gaming headset under $50 is the BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4, PC, and Xbox One. It comes with LED lighting, amazing bass and surround sound, the memory foam on the ear pads is great, and it works well with most of your gaming setup. You can control the volume effortlessly, and it comes with amazing noise cancellation, so you enjoy complete immersion in your games.
So you’ve just dropped $500 on a hard-to-get PS5 or Xbox Series X and you’re finally gaming in 4K, but your still playing audio through the built-in back firing speakers on your TV. These five wireless headsets will allow you to improve upon your speaker setup and chat with your friends, all wirelessly. These headsets aren’t just limited to next gen consoles though. Many are suited to older models, PC and even mobile devices.