Best Ps4 Wireless Gaming Headsets Under 100 – If you’re not a tech geek, you should still be able to understand all of the terminology that we use, so you shouldn’t have any difficulties trying to figure out what you need from a headset.
This buyer’s guide goes over all of the most important features that a good gaming headset should have. It’s comprehensive and written in a way that is easy to understand.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.Turtle Beach Stealth
- Clear Game Chat: Redesigned Gen 2 Flip-to-mute mic now seamlessly integrates into the headset when muted, and a larger diameter mic provides clear chat
- Competitive Audio Advantage: Hear every vital audio detail with Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting and four signature audio presets.
- Plush Comfort and Robust Construction: Soft, breathable ear cushions and integrated ProSpecs glasses relief system provide comfort for hours of gaming, and strong reinforced hinges and headband ensure long-lasting durability
- Enhanced Audio for Gaming: Featuring refined ear cup acoustics and expertly tuned 50 millimeter speakers, for accurate, immersive audio providing you a distinct gameplay advantage
- 15-hour battery life: Always be prepared to play with up to 15 hours of battery life per charge for a rock-solid console connection via a new wireless mini-USB transmitter
back to menu ↑
- 【2.4GHZ Wireless Connection】Bengoo wireless headphone could be perfectly compatible with multiple devices such as PC, PS4, Nintendo and Mac. Wired mode for Xbox one, Nintendo 3DS Accessory Kits. Gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless connection via USB dongle with a range of up to 20 meters that can be enjoyed uninterrupted for up to 17 hours.
- 【Custom 50MM Driver & Virtual 7.1】 Bengoo wireless headset has extra virtual 7.1 bass and superior sound quality. It allows you to immerse yourself in any game regardless of the genre, creates a unique talk zone, making sure you are heard the nearby voices in games.
- 【Retractable Microphone & Easy-acccess Controls】The flexible microphone not only can rotate in all the way around that you can get it at a prefect distance from your mouth, but also can retract inside the headset while you don’t use it. The one key mute and volume control on the earphones make it easily adjust volume or mute microphone when you are in games.
- 【90° Rotating Ear Cup & RGB Lighting Effects】The 90° rotating ear cups with bold styling that rotate for additional comfort when being worn around your neck. The built-in steel headband make it more durable and easy storage to carry around. The earcups were designed with the stylish RGB light, which can highlight the atmosphere of the whole game and offer you an awesome eye-catching appearance.
- 【Long Battery Life & All Day Comfort】The wireless USB headphones with mic have 17 hours of headset usage time, and it can standby more than 100 hours. It can be used for work during the day, listen to music and watch movies during rest, full-day power support. Premium quality memory foam earcups with adjustable headband delivers exceptional comfort and reduces the ambient noise providing longevity.
back to menu ↑
- Optical fiber decoding headset, 2.4G gaming headset specially designed for PS4, also supports , PC, laptop, tablet, iPad, computer, TV
- The launch box has a built-in Microsoft certified driverless USB sound card, a pure digital sound quality decoding system, the game background and the voice of the online game player are processed and amplified from the headset, and the real-time call sound is superimposed on the stereo game sound; the game background is on the remote control , Speech chat volume controller and mute switch
- Unique appearance design laser-like decorative pieces, will emit beautiful blue, red, yellow, purple and other lights after power on, environmentally friendly ABS plastic material, light and comfortable and durable, PU headband sheath and earmuffs, soft and comfortable, playing games, watching Movies, listening to music, HIFI high fidelity, comparable to the live version.
- With the NdFeB magnet (NdFeB) moving coil speaker, the low frequency is strong and the game is more shocking; the sensitivity is high and the sound details are clearer. Digital wireless two-way ultra-distance transmission, 360° unimpeded transmission at a distance of 10 meters, good network coverage, built-in high-capacity LG battery 1100 mAh, game playing duration up to 10 hours
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with a 100% satisfactory service. Note: If you need to use the microphone function, you need to connect the microphone first (make sure the microphone is plugged in tightly), then turn on the "PAIRING" button, adjust the volume, you can use it normally
back to menu ↑
- Wireless connection up to 40ft (12m), with a long-lasting battery life of 16plus hours
- Comfortable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Immersive audio experience with powerful 50mm speaker drivers and Windows Sonic compatibility for spatial sound on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCS
- Flexible, noise-canceling mic with flip-to-mute feature delivers easy communication
- Officially licensed by Xbox
back to menu ↑
5.HyperX Cloud Stinger
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head
- 50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
- Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long lasting sturdy feel
- Intuitive volume control on headset ear cup
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone so you’ll always know when you’re muted
- Multi-platform compatibility: PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and more
- Refer user guide on technical specification before use
back to menu ↑
- Ultimate In-game Sounds - Get immersed in 3D audio experience provided by 2 double chamber drivers and 50mm driver.Hear every sound all over the game
- 2.4GHz Wireless Connection - Wireless Connection with PS5 PS4 PC Switch（TV Mode）. Wired compatibility via 3.5mm cable with PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices.(May require Xbox Wired Adapter for Windows (not included)
- Noise Cancelling Mic - Mpow Air wireless headset delivers crystal-clear vocal team communications and noise cancellation
- Comfortable and Durable - The memory foam oval ear-pads and padded leatherette headband for comfort, lightweight aluminum allow you can enjoy for hours
- All Day Ready To Play - 17 hours battery life allow you play for even longest gaming sessions
back to menu ↑
- ➤ Lossless 2.4GHz wireless for ultra-low latency wireless connectivity on PS4 /PS5/PC，Max transmission distance 33 feet
- ➤ All Day Ready To Play - 17 hours(at 70% headset volume)) battery life allow you play for even longest gaming sessions
- ➤ G01 wireless headset for your PC, PS5,PS4, PS4 Pro and Mac gaming needs，Or connect via the included cable to any devices that support a 3.5mm connection（Xbox 1））
- ➤Unidirectional Noise Cancelling Mic wireless headset delivers crystal clear vocal team communications and noise cancellation，Please pay attention to the mute function during the first test
- ➤ 90°rotating earmuffs fit different head shapes, memory foam ear-padsand 11-ounce body weight allow you can enjoy for hours
back to menu ↑
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the mic with a with advanced voice tweaking options via Razer Synapse 3
back to menu ↑
- ➤【 PC, MOVIES, GAMING & MORE 】This set includes one Bluetooth headphones with noise cancelling mic and a USB audio transmitter to Bluetooth enable your PS4, Windows PC, Mac or laptop for wireless headphones use. Simply plug in the transmitter and turn on the headphones and they will auto connect for the ultimate user friendly audio experience.
- ➤【A GAMERS DREAM】No more having to choose between hearing your conversations with teammates or listening to background music while playing your favorite games! With B15, you can hear both simultaneously in high quality Audio experience.
- ➤【NO LIP-SYNC DELAY】Featuring truly Low Latency technology, both USB Bluetooth audio transmitter and headphones have built-in aptX Low Latency codec (aptX LL) reduces the delay (
- ➤【TRULY PLUG & PLAY】 Not a tech junkie? No problem! With our Bluetooth transmitter there is no need to download any driver Simply plug the transmitter and turn on the headphones and they will auto connect for the ultimate user friendly audio experience.
- ➤【 USE AS A SET OR INDEPENDENTLY 】Use the B15 as a Set or separately - the headphones and the USB Bluetooth audio transmitter can be used by itself, so you can use the headphones with your Bluetooth enabled mobile device, or use the USB transmitter to Bluetooth-enable your audio devices such as PC, laptop, Mac to enjoy streaming to your favorite speakers or headphones. (Note: only for audio, not compatible with mouse, keyboards or game controllers)
back to menu ↑
- Gaming-grade Wireless Headset: totally “plug & go”. Plug in the USB transmitter, press the ON/OFF button to power on the headset, and it works! 2.4GHz wireless connection is steady and low-latency, and supports up to 30ft/10 meters distance. Duration for a long-gaming session up to 17 hours; takes 4 hours for a full charge.
- Wireless & Wire Connection: wireless connection works with PC, laptop computers, PS4, PS5 consoles, Nintendo Switch dock (plug the transmitter into USB port); wire connection for wide compatibility including Xbox One S, mobile devices with 3.5mm audio jack (plug the cable into the jack).
- Clear Microphone: the unidirectional mic reduces ambient noise, and picks up your voice accurately. This wireless headphones ensure clear and effective discussion with others, whether on gaming, or talking on online teaching and seminar.
- Deep Bass Surround Sound: the pro-tuned powerful 50mm speakers deliver loud and rich sound details. The strong bass from the wireless gaming headphones provide an immersive sound experience when gaming and enjoying music/watching a movie.
- Comfortable on Ears: the soft and thick memory foam padding on ear cups, with the adjustable headband, it fits well on different size heads, and blocks out some external sound. You’ll feel at ease and comfortable with these on your ears.
back to menu ↑
Best Ps4 Wireless Gaming Headsets Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
The quality of a headset’s build is extremely important. Even cheap headsets usually cost around $80, and that’s quite a bit of money to spend on something that will just break in a month.
You should make sure to look out for:
- Band material
- Frame material
- Cushion material
- Mic material
- How these are all connected
The band is the part that sits around your head. You’ll want something that has plenty of padding, and it’s best to get a headset that uses metal for the band’s frame. The band is the second most abused part of the headset because it is constantly being adjusted. Cheap polymers will crack and wiggle loose very quickly.
Polymer will work fine for the majority of the headset’s frame. It’s not too easy to damage with small drops, and it’s lightweight. Steel is a more long-lasting material, but it also weighs a lot, and polymer will last just as long if you take care of it. For these reasons, most headset frames are made from Polymer.
The cushions on the ear cups are very important if you want to play for longer than ten minutes. Memory foam is a good choice, and it’s what you’ll most often find. However, cooling gel is the best filling material that you can get in a headset, and we highly suggest spending a little extra on a headset that uses it.
The cushion covers are also important, but you have a lot more options here. AirWeave is great, but it tends to be pricey. Leatherette and PU are inexpensive, but make sure that you find a headset that uses them properly, or your ears are going to hurt soon after you put the headset on.
Microphones are prone to breaking. They’re forced to swing around in front of your face, and they can break with one false step, so you’ll ideally want one that bends. Rigid mics are usually made from brittle polymers, and they’re a lot more likely to break. A flexible mic can take a lot of beatings before it kicks the bucket.
If you have the funds for a premium headset, you can often find mics made from metal. It’ll cost a lot to acquire one, but steel mics are very unlikely to break.
The material used for your power cord isn’t too important, but it is something to consider. A standard cable is prone to kinking and becoming unusable. That’s not an issue if you take care of it, but things happen. Braided cables are much more durable, and they’ll ensure that your headset lasts much longer.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Wireless Headsets Good For Gaming?
Are wireless headsets good for gaming? Yes, Wireless headsets are some of the best options for gaming. You’d be better served if you look for wireless options that come with a USB dongle that can be connected to a port.
Those that come with only Bluetooth can have issues with latency. But those that come with a USB dongle can be connected and would have close to zero latency.
Looking for gaming headset for under 50 bucks? Here are the best.
What Is A Good Cheap Headset For PS4?
What is a good cheap headset for PS4? The Corsair HS70 Pro is one of the cheapest gaming headsets for PS4. While it’s not the costliest, it does come with some features that make it compete with more high-end gaming headsets.
What Is The Best PS4 Headset Under $100?
What is the best PS4 headset under $100? The Alienware AW510H 7.1 is the best wireless gaming headset for PS4 under $100.
Do I Need Special Headset For PS4?
Do I need a special headset for PS4? You need either a wired or wireless gaming headset to play PS4. PS4 produces a lot of sound effects, so the gaming headset you use should be one that amplifies even the tiniest sounds in-game.
Can You Use Earphones as a Mic on PS4?
Can you use earphones as a mic on PS4? No, you can’t use earphones as a mic on PS4. The closest thing to earphones you should probably invest in is a gaming headset that comes with a dedicated mic.
Can PS4 Use 7.1 Surround Sound?
Can PS4 use 7.1 surround sound? Yes, PS4 now supports 7.1 virtual surround sound in addition to custom sound profiles. So any headset that comes with a 7.1 surround sound should work with PS4 while delivering its full range of features.
Does Any Headset Work With PS4?
Does any headset work with PS4? Yes, most headsets work with PS4. As long as the headset has either a 3.5mm audio jack, USB support, or Bluetooth, it would be compatible with PS4 and PS4 Pro.
Which Wireless Gaming Headset Is Best?
Which wireless gaming headset is best? The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is the best wireless gaming headset. It comes with features like complete surround sound, noise cancellation, custom sound settings. It doesn’t pick on your breathing, its comfortable on the ears, and works well with your eyeglasses.
What Is the Best and Cheapest Gaming Headset?
What is the best and cheapest gaming headset? The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 is the best gaming headset, while the Corsair HS70 Pro is the cheapest gaming headset. Both of these have comparable features, the quality of their build is top-notch, and both don’t cause any sort of discomfort on the ears.
What Is The Best Gaming Headset Under $50?
What is the best gaming headset under $50? The best gaming headset under $50 is the BENGOO G9000 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4, PC, and Xbox One. It comes with LED lighting, amazing bass and surround sound, the memory foam on the ear pads is great, and it works well with most of your gaming setup. You can control the volume effortlessly, and it comes with amazing noise cancellation, so you enjoy complete immersion in your games.
So you’ve just dropped $500 on a hard-to-get PS5 or Xbox Series X and you’re finally gaming in 4K, but your still playing audio through the built-in back firing speakers on your TV. These five wireless headsets will allow you to improve upon your speaker setup and chat with your friends, all wirelessly. These headsets aren’t just limited to next gen consoles though. Many are suited to older models, PC and even mobile devices.