Best Sennheiser Headsets for Gaming – Sennheiser is a big brand. Therefore, they have a wide variety of headphones that are either specific to a certain use or well-rounded enough for everyday casual use. However, in general, they tend to focus more on better sound quality than versatility, offering more models that cater to critical listening or home theater entertainment than sports or travel.
Take a look at our recommendations for the best audiophile headphones and the best wireless TV headphones.
Sennheiser is one of the most well-known brands out there when it comes to gaming headphones and they have many great models to pick from. To choose the best headset for you, consider your personal needs and gaming style. Certain features might be more important to you than others.
A great gaming headset is one of the key elements necessary for creating the best gaming experience. It will immerse you, help limit external distractions and keep you at the top of your game.
1.Sennheiser GSP 600
- German-engineered Sennheiser transducers ensure exceptional audio clarity with superb dynamics and extended bass response.
- Closed-back acoustic design, ergonomic ear cushions and advanced hinge system provide excellent passive noise attenuation.
- Advanced noise-cancelling broadcast quality microphone for crystal-clear in game communication.
- New headband design features adjustable contact pressure providing a customized fit for every user.
2.SENNHEISER GSP 500
- SOUNDS DESIGN - German-engineered EPOS I SENNHEISER transducers ensure exceptional audio clarity with superb dynamics and extended bass response.
- FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC - A broadcast-quality, noise-canceling microphone cuts out breathing and background noise with a convenient flip-to-mute feature
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - New headband design features adjustable contact pressure providing a customized fit for every user.
- VOLUME CONTROL - Intuitive, integrated volume control wheel on the earcup for on-the-fly audio adjustments.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and other consoles with 3. 5 mm jack input (some Xbox One controllers may require Xbox One Stereo headset adapter, sold separately).
- STAY COOL - The suede-like earpad material keeps the ears cool and does not stick to the skin, no matter the length of the gaming session.
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One and other consoles with 3.5 mm jack input (some Xbox One controllers may require Xbox One Stereo headset adapter, sold separately).
3.Sennheiser RS 175
- Compact, ergonomic over-ear headphones. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Bass boost and surround sound listening modes. Maximum sound pressure level: 114 dB at 1kHz, 3 percentage THD. THD, total harmonic distortion:
- Digital wireless technology ensures that signal transmission remains clear and accurate
- Easy to set up and enjoy
- MAIN controls located on headphones
- Wireless communication technology: Kleer
- Auto on:off and smart pause never miss a beat with seamless on:off and pause functionality; Plays your music faster than any other headphone
- Active noise cancellation and transparent hearing Momentum 3 wireless adapts to your environment wherever you find yourself
- Exceptional comfort soft ear pads and headband crafted from genuine leather insure exceptional wearing comfort during long listening sessions
- Three button interface provides easy operation without having to read a manual
- Automatic pairing mode makes setting up Momentum 3 wireless easy on the first activation
5.Sennheiser CX 400BT
- Audio quality is our top priority: Experience great sound with a 7 millimeter dynamic driver and a wide range of Bluetooth codec support
- Long battery life (20 hours) and comfortable wearing: Get up to 20 hours of music playtime with one charge - The ergonomic design offers optimal comfort and secure fit with 4 ear adapter sizes
- Personalize to your everyday needs: Fully adaptable controls for music, calls and voice assistant - Built-in audio equalizer adapts the sound to your personal preferences
- Full digital control with our app: Our Smart Control app for iOS / Android allows all of the earphone functionalities to be modified to your personal choice
- Enjoy outstanding sound quality no matter your mobile device or your surroundings with our wide range of audio codec support including AAC, aptX, SBC as well as passive Noise Cancelling
- Sennheiser uses decades of expertise to drive the world of audio technology forward with every product - for new, unique sound experiences
- Included components: CX 400BT True Wireless, Charging case, USB-C charging cable, Silicone ear adapter sets (in size XS/S/M/L)
6.EPOS I SENNHEISER
- CLOSED BACK - Closed back design featuring tailored leatherette double layered memory-foam ear pads for the maximum acoustic seal to block outside noise.
- XXL EARCUPS - Modern, lightweight yet robust design featuring XXL ear cups incorporating Sennheiser's model specific transducer technology delivering extreme sonic clarity.
- NOISE-CANCELING MIC - Crystal clear conversations ensured with the professional quality noise-canceling microphone that automatically mutes when boom arm is raised.
- FOLDABLE - Foldable design featuring a volume control located on the right ear cup with two cables included for multi platform compatibility
- VOLUME-CONTROL - A built-in volume control on the right ear cup of the Game Zero headset allows for on-the-fly adjustments. No need to switch out of your game to adjust the loudness of your game audio, the integrated volume wheel allows for quick finger-tip control while gaming.
- CLASSIC-DESIGN - Collapsible and classic design The design of the Game Zero features the slim silhouette of classic headphones and a unique collapsible design that distinguishes it from its peers. Lightweight materials and robust mechanics ensure comfort and long-term sustainability while the included hard carry case provides safe storage
- CONNECTIVITY TECHNOLOGY: Wired
7.Sennheiser GSP 300
- Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset – The Gsp 300 Closed Acoustic Gaming Headset With Xl Memory Foam Pads Create A Comfortable Acoustic Seal And Lets You Focus On Your Game With An Immersive Audio Experience.
- Epos Engineered Audio - Engineered To Deliver The Audio Cues Needed For Faster In-Game Reactions, High Quality Audio Enhances To Your Gaming Experience And Performance.
- Best ”All Round” Gaming Headset – A High Quality Gaming Headset, The Gsp 300 Delivers The Bass-Heavy Sound For An Immersive Experience, And The Crisp, Clear Audio Needed For Team Communication During Intensive Play.
- Microphone With Lift-To-Mute Boom Arm - The Flexible Boom Arm Allows You To Adjust The Microphone For Best Voice Pick-Up Positioning. The Microphone Mutes Automatically When You Raise The Boom Arm.
8.Sennheiser ZERO ONE
- Signature Sound Dynamics -Engineered For Incredibly Natural And Accurate, High Fidelity Sound, The Proprietary Speaker System Delivers The Bass Extension Balanced With The Other Frequencies To Deliver Extreme Acoustic Clarity
- Noise-Canceling Microphone - The Flexible Boom Arm Easily Adjusts For Best Voice Pick-Up Positioning And The Microphone Design Minimizes Background Noise For Acoustic Clarity And Crystal-Clear Communication.
- Open Acoustics - The Classic High-End Open Acoustic Gaming Headset Is Designed For Extremely Natural, Spatial Sound. It Delivers Sonically Accurate Hifi Audio That Reveals The Details And Dynamic Realism Of The Game’S Audio For Better Game Performance.
- Quick Volume Adjusting – An Integrated Volume Control Is Built The Right Ear Cup Of The Game One Headset For On-The-Fly Adjustments.
- Open back design keeps head cool while delivering extreme sonic clarity and accuracy courtesy of Sennheiser's model specific transducer technology (50 ohm)
- Modern, lightweight yet robust design featuring plush velour covered XXL ear pads for extreme comfort
- Crystal clear conversations ensured with the professional quality noise canceling microphone that automatically mutes when boom arm is raised
- Volume control conveniently located on right ear cup. Braided fabric cable
- Two year warranty when purchased from an authorized Sennheiser dealer
9.Sennheiser HD 560
- Natural and accurate reference sound that reveals the truth in your music
- Lifelike depth and realism from open-back earcups that allow sound waves to expand naturally
- Wide soundstage from ergonomic acoustic refinement (e.a.r.) that tilts the drivers to the natural angle of your ears
- Extended low-end reach with gratifying presence for clear bass performance
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Connector type: 1/4-inch
- Included components: Headphones, Cable, Owners Manual
- High ambient noise attenuation
- Accurate, linear sound reproduction
- Soft earpads for a comfortable fit
- Folding and rotating earcups for space-saving transport
- Tough, single-sided cable
Best Sennheiser Headsets for Gaming – BUYER’S GUIDE
It’s not easy to pick out the perfect pair of headphones to buy on Amazon. Many of them seem to have the same features, but look slightly different, and the price is of wide variety too, so how can you know which ones to go for?
Start by deciding how much you’re willing to spend, then think of what special features you require. Lastly, think about the design. Then try to find a pair of headphones that match your requirements. It’s usually better to do it this way instead of just comparing all the headphones to each other. If you instead compare them to your list of what your perfect pair of headphones is like, it’s easy to decide if they’re good enough or not.
We really hope that this buying guide and review has been helpful and that it will guide you to your favorite pair of headphones to buy on Amazon! We encourage you to take the time to read the reviews through carefully, if you haven’t done that already, and watch the YouTube videos as well, which are a good tool to help you determine which headphones you should buy.
We’ll now finish off by answering the most common questions about Sennheiser headphones. If you’ve always wondered where they are made, or if they’re actually any good, then keep on reading! Hopefully, you’ll learn a thing or two.
Frequently Asked Questions
Best Sennheiser Gaming Headphones?
The best Sennheiser gaming headset is without a doubt number ten on our list, 506080 GAME ONE. They’ll keep your head cool, they’re comfortable, and they have a really good microphone. The microphone even has noise cancellation, so that your team will be able to hear you clearly.
Are Sennheiser Headphones Good?
Sennheiser is one of the best brands on the market and has been making headphones for decades. They are really good and offer something for everyone, from the casual listener to the devoted audiophile.
They offer a wide range of headphones and are often used by professionals, for example, music producers and other musicians that need top build quality headphones.
Especially the models that have Bluetooth and noise isolation are particularly good for everyday life if you often travel and want to block out noise from crowds and annoying engines and traffic.
Sure, they’re not the cheapest headphones on the market, but you know how the saying goes, you get what you pay for!
Where are Sennheiser Headphones Made?
Sennheiser headphones are made in Ireland.
Are Sennheiser Headphones Durable?
Yes, Sennheiser is a high-quality brand. Many of their headphones even have replaceable parts, like cables, so that you can use them for many, many years.
The best Sennheiser headphones for audiophiles that we’ve tested are the Sennheiser HD 800 S. These open-back over-ears are Sennheiser’s flagship reference-class headphones for high-end audio and have a very natural soundstage that will be perceived as large and spacious.