Best USB Headsets for Voip – Whether you work remotely or in an environment surrounded by others, a quality VoIP headset is an essential piece of technology. Clear, easy-to-hear calls add a layer of professionalism to your business and help to instill trust between your business and your customers.
For the best overall VoIP headset, we chose the Jabra Evolve 75. Although it is one of the more expensive items on this list, it delivers exceptional call quality.
You can wander up to 100 feet away from your desk while enjoying noise cancellation technology, 15 hours of talk time, and a padded, comfortable fit around your ears.
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION – Jabra Evolve2 40 wired headset features superior passive noise cancellation thanks to the enhanced memory foam padding and new angled design that cancels 48% more of the noise around you
- BIGGER & BETTER SOUND – This telephone headset has powerful leak-tolerate 40mm speakers for rich, high definition audio for calls & music. Plus, the enhanced 3-microphone call technology means 35% less background conversation noise on your calls
- MORE VISIBLE BUSYLIGHT – We've taken our busylight to a whole new level, making it visible from any direction. The red light on this corded headset is automatically or manually activated, so you're protected from all angles, all interruptions
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – We set out to make a headset that would feel so great, you'd forget you were even wearing it. With soft memory foam cushions that mold to your ears' natural contours, you'll experience just that with this Jabra headset
- UC-CERTIFIED – This Jabra headset works with all leading Unified Communications platforms, including Microsoft Teams, Cisco, Mitel, Avaya & more for truly seamless collaboration. Features a USB-A connection.Connector type: USB Type C
- Clear stereo sound - The wideband digital audio reproduces sound accurately.
- Noise-canceling microphone - Meetings and conference calls will be more productive as voices clearly cut through even noisy surroundings.
- Inline volume and microphone controls - Adjust volume or mute on the fly with handy inline controls. The call indicator light lets people know you're "busy."
- Plug and Play Simplicity - No software. Just plug it in and you're in business.
- All-Day Comfort - Ergonomically influenced earpieces and a 270-degree adjustable microphone provide all-day comfort.
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
- Perfect Choice for Home Office or Online Class: with Smart AI Noise Reduction Technology, TaoTronics AI noise cancelling headset cut background noise by 96% on Calls, be heard clearly in noisy situations
- Advanced and High-end Qualcomm QCC3020 Chipset: Bluetooth 5. 0 headset with QCC3020 chipset for stable & fast signal transmission; freedom to pair with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- 34 Hours Playtime: Wireless headset provides up to 34 hours continuous talking on a single full charge, always ready to make or answer hands-free calls
- Ensure All Day Comfort: 2. 8oz lightweight headset with adjustable headband fits any head shape; soft earpad & anti-slip pad stays securely in place for all-day comfort
- Easy Control: Mute your voice with the mute button, redial/answer/reject/end/transfer calls with the multifunction button & adjust call volume with the “+” or “-” button; Poor sound quality and bluetooth connection occur sometimes when hardware and Bluetooth Driver are not updated to the latest version (laptops with some bands ). Please try to update the sound card and Bluetooth Driver to the latest version or use with USB Bluetooth Dongle. If it still cannot work, please kindly contact our support
- Make sure that all other Bluetooth devices are turned off and there is no other interference and make sure that the dongle and the headset is within 10m
- How to increase the volume on Windows 10: go to control panel->sounds->communications & select the option "mute all other sounds".
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks external noise
- Up to 22 hours of listening time (up to 40 hours with ANC and transparency turned off)
- Features the Apple H1 Headphone Chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Built-in microphone allows hands-free controls via “Hey Siri” on iOS devices, and voice capability with the push of the b button on a variety of compatible devices
- High-performance wireless noise cancelling headphones
- Transparency helps you stay aware of your surroundings while listening
- Fast fuel provides 3 hours of playback from a 10-minute charge when battery is low
- Auto On/Off when you unfold and fold your wireless bluetooth headphones
- What’s in the box: Beats Solo Pro wireless noise cancelling headphones, Carrying case, Lightning to USB-A charging cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card
- Ultimate In-game Sounds - Get immersed in 3D audio experience provided by 50mm driver and 2 double chamber drivers. Hear every sound all over the game
- 2. 4GHz Wireless Connection - Wireless Connection with PS4 PC. Wired compatibility via 3. 5mm cable with PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices. (May require Xbox Wired Adapter for Windows (not included)
- Detachable Noise-Cancelling Mic-Mpow Air I wireless headset delivers crystal-clear vocal team communications and noise cancellation
- Comfortable and Durable - The memory foam ear pads and lightweight aluminum allow you can enjoy for hours
- Auto-Adjusting Headband - Leather head beam adapts to the shape of the user's head for convenient comfort
- Digital enhanced Cordless telecommunications (DECT) spectrum wireless connectivity Headset: 6.5 H x 6.8 L x 2 D inches. Base: 5 H x 2.8 L x 3.3 D inches.
- In-call LED indicator light. Compatible with WindowsVista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit, Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Linux, Available USB port, AC power
- On-boom mute button and mute indicator LED light
- Intuitive on-ear call controls. Auto Pair by docking
- Battery type-Lithium ion. Microphone type-Bi-directional ecm. Operating voltage 1.4 to 5.0v dc
- Untethered and free to roam the office With DECT spectrum wireless connectivity provides an exceptional wireless range of up to 300 feet that won’t interfere with Wi-Fi devices
- Enterprise-quality audio and all-day comfort technology like the acoustic echo cancelation, DSP audio and a noise canceling mic make the H820e ideal for the busiest workspaces
- Padded leatherette ear pads and headband enable a comfortable feel for all-day use.
- Get a full charge in just 3 hours, or if you're in a hurry the battery charges to 50% (5 hours of talk time) in just 50 minutes.
- On-boom mute button and mute indicator LED light
- ★【 Pro Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset 】- The boom microphone enabled the newest noise cancelling tech,can pick up your voice exactly and block the noise from the surround.Willful M98 can ensure crystal-clear conversations even in noisy environment
- ★【Wireless Headset with Mute Button 】- There is a mute button on the microphone, just one press the key to block your sound during talks when necessary. The mute button works only when make phone calls
- ★【 Lightweight & Comfortable Cordless Headset 】- Skin-friendly soft earpad,flexible headband and super lightweight design,can ensure you focus on your talk with comfortable wearing experience
- ★【 Compatibility & Music Playing Function 】- Willful M98 wireless bluetooth headset can pair with any bluetooth-enabled devices and can connect with 2 devices at one time,like cell phones,tablets,computers and so on.You can also use it to enjoy the crystal-clear music
- ★【 Long-lasting Battery 】- Willful M98 can offer up to 17 hours continuous talking time and 200 hours standby time with single fully charged in just 2 hours.
- Premium dual-sided wired headset
- Comfortable fit that lasts all day and a solid sense of quality
- Century is built to sound superb, look stunning and outlast the competition
- Conversations are crisp and clear for speaker and listener, even in noisy environments
- Century is crafted with high-end materials to ensure maximum durability and design quality
Best USB Headsets for Voip – BUYER’S GUIDE
The earpiece: Just like every headset or headphones you’ve ever worn, your VoIP phone headset has either one or two speakers which convert electronic signals into audible sounds. They are usually covered with soft foam or padding for comfort, but in-ear and on-ear options are also available.
The microphone: Again, this is a device you are probably fairly familiar with. It converts your voice (or other sounds) and converts them into electronic signals. It is the ‘opposite of the earpiece. The microphone may incorporate noise reduction or sound processing features to better capture your voice.
The connection: VoIP headsets connect directly to your computer (softphone) or other VoIP devices (e.g. VoIP phone). There are two main types of connection – wired and wireless. Wireless VoIP headsets often rely on Bluetooth technology, just like many smartphone headsets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wired or Wireless Headsets?
Wired headsets would be suitable for call center agents who do not need to move from their desks while on calls; wireless headsets naturally enable a greater range of connected movement, ideal for managers, small business entrepreneurs and those whose work involves being constantly on the move. You’ll get slightly better audio from wired headsets, but in most cases the difference is negligible.
Wired headsets might use 2.5mm analog mini-jack connections, but better models will typically have USB or Micro-USB connections.
Wireless headsets can connect over one of two wireless technologies, DECT or Bluetooth. DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) is typically considered the most reliable for business users, with a significantly greater wireless range.
Monaural or Binaural Headsets?
Monaural headsets feature a single earpiece that can be fitted for either the right or left ear, enabling the user to switch listening focus easily between their immediate workplace and their calls. Binaural headsets feature earpieces for both ears, and may include Noise Cancelling technology (see below). Most of the models featured in our list are convertible or come in both monaural and binaural versions.
Headband, Over-the-ear or Convertible?
Most headsets will typically have a headband design, but some more expensive models will give you the option of detaching the earpiece from the headband and using it with a small over-the-ear clip instead. (For example, the Plantronics CS540 above.)
A VoIP (voice-over-internet-protocol) headset offers a hands-free option for making and receiving VoIP telephone calls. It has a built-in microphone so that you are free to do things like type or pull up support tickets while managing your phone calls. We compared several different headsets to find our pick for the best, looking at aspects like call features, price, and comfort as criteria.