Best USB Headsets for Work – Our best overall pick, the Corsair HS60 Haptic, is a great and affordable USB headset that comes with everything you need to jump into your favorite game or movie. It delivers excellent audio, comfort, and reliability from an established brand in the video game industry. When you want to chat with friends, it has a solid microphone as well.
Few editorial reviews of USB headsets exist, we relied on our expert interviews and user reviews to hone our list of characteristics that all good USB headsets should have
Our other picks are as unique as your varying needs when it comes to the best USB headsets. The next time you find yourself in need of a new USB headset, be sure to consult our suggestions to find one that works best for you.back to menu ↑
- INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE: Enjoy superior wireless connectivity with the Jabra Evolve 65 Wireless Headset; With a range of up to 30 meters per 100 feet, you can work away from your desk and still maintain the quality sound and service
- INCREASE AGENT FOCUS: Use this Jabra headset to overcome interruptions with an integrated busy light that acts as a do not disturb sign for colleagues; Plus, the advanced noise cancelling microphone allows for crystal clear calls and improved focus
- ALL DAY BATTERY: Get up to 14 hours of talk time with the Jabra Evolve 65; Or you can simply connect the USB and charge while using the office headset
- SUPERIOR CONNECTIVITY: Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth (USB dongle for PCs included) or directly using USB cable; Dual connectivity enables connection to your PC & 1 other Bluetooth device simultaneously, so you can take calls on your preferred device
- PLUG & PLAY: This pro headset is certified for Skype for Business for simple UC integration for plug and play right out of the box; It is also compatible with all of the most popular online voice call services
back to menu ↑
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most. Thundering explosion thanks to premium, custom-tuned 50 millimeter high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20 Hz - 30, 000 Hz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam ear pads
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4 using low-latency 2.4 GHz wireless with the included USB adapter
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator
- Built to last through years of gaming with durable construction and aluminum yokes
back to menu ↑
- [7.1 Virtual Surround Sound]: 50mm speaker unit neodymium magnets, built-in Usb audio sound card with 7.1 surround sound; all game sound effects & details will come to your ears to provide immersive gaming experience
- [Noise Cancelling Mic]: The customized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality, to pick up your voice clearly and loudly. Retractable; easily to switch on/off, adjustable microphone volume.
- [Multifunctional & Convenient Controller]: Gaming headphones with in-line controller: volume adjuster, mic volume adjuster, microphone on/off; There is a clip so that you can attach it onto your T-shirt for convenient controls.
- [High Quality Building]: This pc gaming headset has sturdy construction, adjustable metal headband, flexible microphone, thick memory foam cushion pads, big & soft earmuff, tangle-free cord & decent package. Exclusively made for pro gamers, you can enjoy a long & comfortable gaming session.
- [Compatibility]: Headset with USB plug, compatible with personal computers, laptop computers. Software is easy to download and install for 7.1 surround sound effect.
back to menu ↑
- Professionally-tuned Gaming Bass Sound: Jeecoo V22 pc headset with dual 50mm speakers, tuned by Pro & avid gamers, provides loud, crisp and rich sound. And download the 7.1 sound software to get deeper bass & stronger surround sound.
- Fit for Long Gaming Session: gaming headphones with thick & soft memory foam cushions in the pads and headband, for reducing external noise to make sure you can enjoy a comfortable & long gaming session. Large ear cups to fit big ears, and adjustable headband for big heads too.
- Headset with Microphone: these USB headphones with upgraded cardioid mic, reduce background and ambient noises, pick up your voice loudly. You will enjoy clear and crystal voice communication with others.
- Plug & Play USB Headset: this gaming headset with USB plug, compatible with PC, computers, laptops, Mac devices. Connect the USB plug, change the settings on devices, and it plays! Volume adjustment, Mic ON/OFF, RGB light OF/OFF buttons all on the in-line controller, easy to reach.
- Quality Customers Services: Jeecoo gaming headsets are under strict quality inspection on each production line. From the purchase day of your Jeecoo products, we offer 24-hour customer support and professional troubleshooting to customers.
back to menu ↑
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance normally found in high end audiophile headphones, Custom Sound Profiles settings require Logitech Gaming Software
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate the in-game environmental effects and positional audio that game designers intended you to hear
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to 15 meters range
- High performance PC gaming headset made with the latest materials and manufacturing techniques is designed to be a durable yet lightweight headset you can wear for hours
back to menu ↑
- Stereo headset with unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone
- Uses a single 3.5mm plug connection and includes a dual 3.5mm Y-adapter
- Easy to clean leatherette ear pads
- Extra durable design and cable provide long lifespan for student and computer lab use
- Also good for business,enterprise, or personal use
- Connectivity Technology: Single 3.5 Mm + Pc Y-Adapter
back to menu ↑
- Enhanced Audio, With the enhanced Digital Signal sound card in the control box, NUBWO computer headset provides clear, natural, and rich audio; Whether you’re on a video call or listening to music in the busiest open workspaces, you can hear clearly.
- Noise Canceling Mic, The adjustable boom mic could minimize unwanted background noise like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers for clear and natural calls on most leading platforms, including MS Teams, Skype, zoom, etc.
- Simple LightWeight Design, At just 60 grams, making it good for all-day use, long conference calls, and listening to multimedia.
- Intuitive Inline Controls, Keep the focus on the conversations with simple call control buttons; and adjust volume, mute the microphone and the speaker easily; The indicator lights let you know whether it's mute or not.
- Wide Compatibility, Using the 3.5 mm connection to plug directly into a smartphone or tablet. And the detachable USB inline controls let you silent, mute and control the volume of PC/MAC calls with ease.
back to menu ↑
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
- Built to last: The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily use
- Detachable, noise-cancelling microphone: TeamSpeak and Discord certified so you can chat with your friends and your callouts will be heard loud and clear
- Compatibility: 7.1 virtual surround sound on PC & Mac. Stereo on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices
back to menu ↑
- Precisely Clear Audio - Enjoy the real clear and lossless sound quality with 7.1 Surround-Sound technology, creating a field of immersion wherever in game field, listening to alive concert or in a chat room. The 53mm drivers offer a wider frequency range, richer sound fields, higher definition and extreme fidelity sound.
- Adjustable & Comfortable - Its free-adjustable headband with lightweight durable made steel frame will free your head from extra burdens when gaming or listening to music. The finest leatherette with premium memory foam filler enables your ear to breathe and keep them dry and cool. No need to worry, even after hours of wear you feel nothing but comfort.
- All in Control - The Redragon H510 boasts independent line control with sound volume +/-, on/off and mic on/off. All settings can be adjusted by one hand to meet different needs in any situation, make sure you can doing well even in a tense game.
- Talk it Like You Hear it - Not only can you hear lossless sound but you can talk it out. The detachable noise-cancellation microphone will surely offer you the clearest communication between teammates or friends, no more distorted sound and boomed mic cases.
- For All Platforms - With detachable 3.5mm braided cable built-in USB control box and 3.5mm jack input. Styled to match any platform you use, whether PC, PS4/3, Xbox One X/Series X, NS(Some models like S in old version might need an adapter, adapter NOT included), Switch or Mobile Devices.
back to menu ↑
- BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY - Our bone conduction technology and OpenFit design delivers music through your cheekbones ensuring your ears remain completely open to ambient sounds for maximum situational awareness during long-term wear
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - Modern wireless headphones with Bluetooth v4 1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth-ready smartphones or tablets and Mac and PC computers and laptops
- DESIGNED FOR LONG WEAR - Titanium wraparound headbands are lightweight and flexible to ensure maximum comfort during extended wear Combined with a long battery life this compact slim fit allows you to enjoy continuous music and calls for six hours at a time
- QUALITY SOUND - Innovative AfterShokz headphones deliver a premium audio experience With PremiumPitch technology that delivers a wide dynamic range and rich bass and LeakSlayer technology to significantly reduce natural sound leakage you are ensured the best on-the-go audio
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY - Our IP55 certified sport headphones repel sweat dust and moisture throughout your indoor or outdoor exercise routine These sturdy workout headphones withstand your most strenuous running cycling and more! EQ presets reduce vibration
back to menu ↑
Best USB Headsets for Work – BUYER’S GUIDE
Comfort: A USB headset should be pleasant to wear for extended periods. This means that it should have an adjustable headband (so that it doesn’t squeeze your head too hard) and ear pads that don’t feel too scratchy. Ideally, the headset should be light enough that you can comfortably wear it for an entire workday.
Microphone quality: The primary purpose of a USB headset is to improve the clarity of your voice during calls compared to your computer’s built-in mic. You don’t want to sound too distant or sunken or too loud and bright; either can make you hard to understand. The best headsets pick up and transmit your voice clearly (usually by positioning the microphone at the end of an easily adjustable boom) without transmitting the sounds of normal breathing.
Speaker quality: Nearly as important as microphone quality is that the headset improves your ability to comprehend what is being said by others during a call or what you choose to listen to when off a call. We did not expect USB headsets to compete with the audio quality of standalone headphones three times their price, but since calls conducted over Wi-Fi or cellular signals tend to have more noise and audio issues than calls over physical lines, it’s imperative that the headphones on your USB headset do not make the sound coming in even worse.
Inline controls: We considered only models with an inline controller on the cord with at least a mute button and volume controls. Those controls should be large enough to use easily and arranged logically, and any buttons that toggle a setting such as a mute button should provide some sort of visual cue when engaged. Additional controls to activate calls or a busy-ness indicator were a bonus, considering that those types of buttons typically require specific third-party call software.
Mute feedback: Knowing when and if you’re muted is vital when you’re on calls with clients or coworkers. Some headsets provide audible feedback in your headset whenever you hit the mute button by playing either ascending or descending chimes or a vocal recording that says “mute on” or “mute off.” Since this is an addition to the visual feedback we required, we considered audible feedback to be a cherry on top.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would you want to use a USB headset over a wireless one?
If having the freedom to walk around with your headset on doesn’t mean much to you, audio quality and fidelity probably does. That’s the biggest reason to opt for a USB headset over a wireless one. Also, some computers don’t have the type of USB connection you need to hook up these types of headsets, while others do. If you’re using a Mac computer, for instance, you likely have only USB-C connections, while many PCs tend to have USB-A connectors that make more sense for a USB headset. Wired headsets often have better fidelity when it comes to sound, too, so if you want to have the best audio possible without worrying about latency, you might opt for a wired USB headset.
Can I fine-tune audio preferences without third-party software?
It depends on the type of headset you purchase. Some come with on-board audio controls that let you perform certain tweaks with physical buttons. Others work in tandem with special apps that you have to install to make these alterations. If you’re concerned with how you’ll have to go about changing your audio preferences, you’ll want to install the apps required by each manufacturer. You can usually find out this information by checking the packaging or searching then product’s official website.
Why is a detachable mic important?
If you don’t like to chat with people during gaming sessions, or you don’t play games and prefer to just enjoy music, movies, or TV shows, you can typically move the mic out of your way. Some people would much rather remove it from the equation entirely. A detachable mic lets you do just that, so it never gets in the way or impedes you from what you’re currently doing. This way, not only does the headset look sleeker and more attractive to some, but it doesn’t have any unnecessary parts that could be inadvertently damaged.
Are USB headsets really good for use when gaming?
Yes, they’re a great choice for gaming or accomplishing just about anything else you may need in terms of audio. Since they’re wired, they’ll offer far less latency than wireless devices. Many of them also have the same features, be it hardware or software, that you can expect from their wireless brethren. If you have a long enough cord and don’t mind dealing with that kind of connection, you should have a pleasant experience with a USB headset no matter what game you decide to play.back to menu ↑
USB – the acronym for Universal Serial Bus has long been a staple for the connection of a myriad of electronic devices. We have USB in our cameras, our TVs, our cars, our computers and, indeed in many consumer and business products.
The simple USB connection allows the use of headsets – wired and wireless for anyone working from home and allows hands free use of computer whilst engaging in conversations or video meetings on Teams/ Zoom/ Skype/ GoToMeeting etc.