Best Waterproof Bluetooth Headsets – Don’t use them for swimming or intentionally submerge them in water. While most of these are designed to survive lots of water, some even underwater, it’s never a good idea to push the limits, especially with headphones rated below IPX7. See best swimming headphones instead.
These are perfect for using above water while being protected enough to survive an accidental drop in the water or heavy splashing. Anything more than that is likely to damage them.
For us, though I think that we are looking for something durable and strong. Not too expensive as they will get limited use. A decent sound is ok, as we’re not expecting anything more, and good connectivity — just a bit of all-round quality in every area.back to menu ↑
1.Waterproof MP3 Swim
- FULLY SUBMERSIBLE: Waterproof and durable (IPX8) the MP3 player and headphones are designed for long-period use in water. Designed for sports like swimming, running, fitness, exercise and the like
- MUSIC FILE MANAGEMENT: Easy drag and drop files from iTunes for Mac or Windows and enjoy multi-format playback with MP3 and WMA compatibility. Built in with up to 10 hours of battery life on one charge you'll never be caught out again
- FLEXIBLE NON-INTERFERING HEADPHONE: Pyle’s flextreme mp3 player is universally sized bendable and adjustable for all head shapes. Wrap-around style earphone are made to fit flexibly for your active lifestyle and slide on in seconds
- 4GB FLASH MEMORY: Quick connect combination charging and data transfer cable that save hours of music. It has simple touch control buttons. It also includes 2 pair of water-blocking earbuds in water use and 3 pair of active sport earbuds on land use
- BENEFITS: Pyle 2-in-1 Mp3 with headphone has water-blocking earbuds so, there is also no risk of water getting between the music and your inner ear. You can listen and scan to your favorite music underwater, no matter what the activity is
back to menu ↑
- Crossfade's award-winning signature sound both in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology and wired mode for pure analog and zero latency essential for gamers and DJs. Connectivity Technology: Wireless; "Sound isolating" will not completely block out sound in the same way that "noise canceling" headphones will
- Built-in hidden microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice recognition. With a breathable vegan leather and 3D mesh exterior
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls, recharge it to 100% in 100 minutes thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable; unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm driver is a refined version of the award-winning Crossfade M-100 that was crowd sourced by hundreds of audiophiles and won 17 editors' choice awards, unrivaled speaker consistency, perfectly balanced air flow mechanics and materials
- Luxurious material combination of steel and new vegan leather, tested to the strictest V-MODA durability standards, memory foam cushions and headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation. No Battery Analog Mode - Powerful, pure sound without the pollution, latency and coloring of an artificial EQ
back to menu ↑
- EARTHPROOF Fully waterproof crushproof dropproof and sweatproof IPX7 construction ensures Vista can withstand any workout running or weather conditions (Meets MIL-SPEC STD810G standards) Response Bandwidth 20Hz - 20kHz
- ALWAYS READY Vista gives you 6 hours of audio on a full charge plus 10 more in the compact charging case for 16 hours of total charge and 32 hours If using one bud alone A 5-minute quick charge offering an hour of playtime
- CONNECTED Vista’s cutting-edge JBS1 true wireless bluetooth technology ensures high quality zero-lag stereo sound for music and calls and a reliable connection that pairs easily with your phone every time
- GO LIGHT Vista’s earbuds are among the smallest and lightest premium headphones on the market meaning that you’ll literally forget you’re wearing them
- LOCKED IN Three sizes of interchangeable ear gels ensure a secure ultra-comfortable fit that feels weightless while you stay active
- FIND YOUR FLOW The Jaybird iOS and Android app gives you infinite EQ control over Vista’s highly efficient 6 millimeter drivers for an unmatched custom audio experience
- STASH IT The compact low-profile charging case makes carrying and charging Vista effortless
- FIND MY BUDS Keep track of your wireless earbuds through the Jaybird app
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
- Open-Ear Design - Patented bone conduction headphones deliver premium audio through the cheekbone. Unlike over ear headphones, Aeropex keeps you connected and aware of your surroundings.
- Lightweight & Comfortable - Experience unmatched comfort with our most lightweight and comfortable sport headset, featuring a bud-free, pain-free design for all-day listening. 8th Generation Bone Conduction Technology
- Eight Hours of Music & Calls - Enjoy 8 continuous hours of music or podcasts, plus dual noise-canceling mics for crystal clear calls with our wireless Bluetooth headphones.
- IP67 Waterproof Rating - Completely sweat and waterproof earphones for workouts, fitness and running. Moisture detection alert included for safe charging. (Not suitable for swimming)
- Exclusive Sport Pack - Includes Aeropex bone conduction headphones and sport belt to keep you hands-free in style.
back to menu ↑
- 4GB Sports Wearable MP3 Player, Waterproof: For use in salt & fresh water up to 2-meters (6.56 feet) deep, Sweat resistant, dust proof design endures through the toughest training conditions
- designed for warable, ergononic, slim and light and stays in the place whatever your sport. builted ambient sounds modes will make you to missing a beat while you excercies.
- Enjoy a 12-hour battery life. if you're stuck for time, 3-minute quick charge for 60 minutes of playback
- Drag and drop all MP3s from iTunes, Windows Media Player or Internet Explorer and Multi-format playback(WMA, AAC-LC, or L-PCM) also lets you plays.
back to menu ↑
- The successor to Underwater Audio’s wildly popular Swimbuds Classic, Swimbuds Sport offer lower drag, greater comfort, and 3rd gen HydroBeat technology for truly optimized sound
- Includes 11 pairs of earbud tips in 4 unique styles. You’ll find your perfect fit, guaranteed. Do NOT use Ergos (clear) earbuds with FitGoo earbud lubricant.
- Swimbuds were the world’s first short-cord headphone designed specifically for swimmers. Swimbuds Sport continue our tradition of hassle-free earbuds with an extra short 40cm cable.
- Super secure: Swimbuds Sport are designed to be worn tucked into your goggle strap just above your ear. Insert the earbud with the cable pointing upwards, run the cable under your goggle strap, then remove all cable slack between the strap and your ear.
- 100% Risk Free: Enjoy a full 1 Year Warranty, made possible by stronger body construction, reinforced cords, and a 100% watertight seal.
back to menu ↑
- Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene’s earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo wireless earbuds that takes full advantage of the material’s remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.
- Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
- Unbreakable Connectivity: An external antenna combines with Bluetooth 5.0 to create an almost unbreakable link between your wireless earbuds and your device—even in busy places. No skips, no drops.
- IPX7 Protection: SweatGuard protection creates a watertight barrier for the wireless earbuds against rain and sweat. It even resists water from the tap when you’re washing away the sweat after a hardcore workout.
- Power a Week of Listening: Using our Anker heritage and high-efficiency power cells, Liberty Neo delivers over 5 hours of wireless playtime from a single charge and an extra 15 hours from the compact charging case.
back to menu ↑
- 【Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality】Wireless earbuds Hi-Fi stereo Sound quality and design provide you with the perfect listening experience and the noise reduction function helps to immerse yourself in music world at anywhere. Bluetooth earbuds bring you an crystal clarity deep bass and immersive sound, making you feel like in the centre of the stage.
- 【One Step Pairing & Bluetooth 5.0】Open the charging case and the mobile phone's Bluetooth settings, you can easily pair the V98 true wireless earbuds in only one step. Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology can achieve a more stable connection and faster propagation speed. Compatible with various Bluetooth devices, including cellphones, iPad, laptops.
- 【Ergonomic Fit & IPX7 Waterproof】IPX7 waterproof wireless earbuds can effectively resist sweat, accident splashes and rainy day. Ergonomic earbuds are stable and light, will keep in your ears even in strenuous sports. Best choice for running, cycling, yoga, reading, fitness, traveling, etc. No need to worry about the earbuds falling off.
- 【Touch Control & LED Display】Touch control technology helps you to deal with music Playing/Pause, Phones calling/Hang Up, Volume +/- adjust, Next Song/Previous Song changing and Siri enable. The battery LED display function of wireless earphones, you can easily check the battery level. It would be a nice choice for you.
- 【Portable Charge Case & Ultra-light design】One hour quick charging technology offering a more stable way to charge, also increases wireless Bluetooth earbuds’ battery life dramatically. The pocket sized charging case does not take up any space to carry, and the ultra-light design at 4g/earbud make you no any pressure of wearing and carrying.
back to menu ↑
- 【BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY】This bone conduction headphones Works by vibrations, sound transmit via cheekbone to your inner ear. Open-Ear design helps you stay alert to your surroundings, avoid danger meanwhile enjoy music.
- 【Two Modes】MP3 Player & Bluetooth V5.0 Technology. This bone conduction headphones bluetooth built in 8GB Memory Card, included MP3 player. This will allow you to listen to your favorite music directly from the device, no phone required. The universal Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides you with the highest Bluetooth audio quality available, pairing quickly and reliably with your smart phone.
- 【Active Noise-Cancellation】RALYIN M10 headphones wireless bluetooth driving headset features the latest ENC technology blocks out disruptive background noise like traffic ,crowds or wind, , offers crystal clear audio and natural sound, allowing you to enjoy high quality music and clear phone calls wherever.
- 【DESIGNED FOR LONG WEAR】 Even if you wear glasses, it does not affect wearing open ear headphones.Titanium wraparound headbands are lightweight and flexible to ensure maximum comfort during extended wear Combined with a long battery life this compact slim fit allows you to enjoy continuous music and calls for six hours at a time.
- 【High-Fidelity Sound and Microphone】 Our wireless headphones with mic offer dynamic range and deep bass to give you premier sound quality for any music genre and feature a built-in mic for hands-free phone calls.
back to menu ↑
Best Waterproof Bluetooth Headsets – BUYER’S GUIDE
Comfort: Waterproof headphones come in wireless and wired versions; earpieces come in various shapes and sizes (including over-the-ear and in-ear models). You’ll want to make sure you pick a pair that fits well with pieces that won’t slip out while you’re moving.
Sound: If crisp, clean audio is important to you in a pair of waterproof headphones, pay close attention to sound quality. Some models are also equipped with noise-canceling technology, which can be great for travel or if you find yourself working in a noisy coffee shop. Also, note that some waterproof headphones are Bluetooth-enabled while others require a wired connection.
Functionality: Certain headphones are made to be submerged underwater, while others are just made to withstand sweat and rain. The distance to which they can be submerged varies, too, so think about how you’ll be using them before you buy. Also consider how long a pair of headphones holds a charge, as well as if you want other features like the ability to answer calls and skip songs.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
Can you swim with waterproof headphones?
By definition, waterproof headphones are designed to provide you with the same functionality as the regular headphones with the exception of being water-friendly. Does this mean that you can scuba dive in the ocean or swim in the pool with your headphones? Not necessarily.
To find out whether your particular set of headphones is compatible with swimming, you should carefully read through the gadget’s manual that thoroughly describes the appropriate use of the headphones. While some models of waterproof earbuds can be submerged a few meters under water, others are merely suitable for jogging in the rain.back to menu ↑
How to choose waterproof headphones?
When choosing what waterproof headphones to invest in, you should take into consideration factors like the objective of the use, the features you are not ready to compromise, and the budget you can allocate for the purchase.
As for the objective, it can either be using waterproof headphones when swimming, kayaking or scuba diving. Paired with a waterproof MP3 player, you are equipped with the ultimate sound system even when out and about. The other circumstances include running and/or hiking. It can get boring, or worse, unmotivating, to push yourself without some upbeat tunes in your ears or a narrator describing to you in detail what happened to your favorite book character.back to menu ↑
How should I use waterproof Bluetooth headphones?
As opposed to the wired headphones, the wireless ones that employ the Bluetooth technology are the easiest to use during high-intensity activities. With their popularity growing each day, manufacturers have come up with a wide variety of earbuds that can accommodate every ear shape and every sound preference. If you are unsure as to what earbud shape will suit you best, pay a visit to your local electronics store and try a few pairs on before making an online purchase.
Once you find your best fit, make sure your ears are squeaky clean before putting your waterproof earbuds in. This is crucial not because of common-sense hygiene, but because of the risk of dirt getting in between your ears and the device thus allowing the water to leak through. Ensure your earbuds are just as clean before putting them on too. When planning on wearing your waterproof earbuds, push them in your ears as far as they can comfortably fit. You will notice that the noise is most likely canceled out, which allows you to listen to your music with no outside distractions. If you happen to notice that the water is leaking through your earbuds, you should either refit them in your ear or exchange them for a different pair.back to menu ↑
What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant headphones?
Although essentially there is no difference between the words ‘waterproof’ and ‘water-resistant’, the reality shows that products labeled with one or the other are not the same. Generally speaking, water-resistant gadgets are known to handle water not in the same capacity as the gadgets with a waterproof indicator.
When diving deeper, a water-resistant device means that the materials used for its manufacturing (shell/case in particular) are able to repel the water to some extent. For reference, if your water-resistant headphones come in contact with some form of a liquid, you will be able to see the droplets on their surface and wipe them away. Depending on the level of waterproofing, when your device has a high rating of waterproofness, you will be able to freely swim or shower with your earbuds in without having to wipe anything away – the device won’t let the water penetrate.back to menu ↑
Once you know a pair of headphones are waterproofed to the extent your activity demands, consider whether you’d like them to feature internal MP3 storage. If you’re a swimmer, you’ll need that for listening to music under the surface; Bluetooth won’t transmit in water, meaning you won’t be able to hear your Spotify playlist from your smartphone. It’s old-school, but effective.