Best Wired Headsets with Microphone for Cell Phone – Finding the right cell phone wired headset to suit your needs all comes down to how you plan on using them. You can find different headphones reviewed here, making your choice a bit easier.
If you need a pair for working out at the gym, choose a sports headphone with sweat and weather-resistant design. For gaming, the JBL Quantum 200 is an excellent over-ear headphone designed for use with your PC, phone, or gaming console.
Examine your lifestyle, deciding how you plan to use the headphones. Doing this helps you determine what type of headphone you need. You can buy from casual to sporty headphones to use in your daily life.
On the other hand, you can find them as in-ear, over-ear, earbud designs, and more. Once you determine your style, then you can look at the build quality and audio quality.back to menu ↑
- Ultra durable headset with reliable structure, build for last. Six levels of adjustability and a lightweight design ensure all day comfortable wearing. You can even pull or bend the headband for personal optimal fit.
- Compatible with iPhone, Smartphones and any audio devices with 3.5mm Jack, for iPhone 7 or Newer Model, Lightning to 3.5mm Adapter is required (Supplied by Apple).
- HD Voice for Clear Communication: Wideband Sound cell phone headset enables natural listening experience, noise canceling microphone provides greater focus and concentration by blocking background noise, plus acoustic Shock Protection to protect your hearing. Less noise, Clearer voice.
- Binaural headset for an immersive audio experience, professional Volume Control and On/Off answer button built-in. Comes with 3.5mm Universal headset adapter, provides a better compatibility for both Apple and Samsung, IOS and Android Operations. .
- Super lightweight 3.5mm Cell Phone Headset with adjustable headband to fit all head sizes, high quality and soft leatherette ear cushion enhance your wearing comfort while long time conversation. Compete with Plantronics or Jabra heavy duty Headsets. 45 days money-back guarantee and 24 months warranty by ARAMA.
back to menu ↑
- Calls made clear: The pro 3.5mm computer headset engineered for greater productivity and natural sound delivery. Incorporates optimized wideband audio technology and noise cancelling mic to enable you enjoy a clear internet call freely.
- Tested Ergonomic Design: The rigorously tested ergonomic design providing all-day comfort. Ultra-soft, large protein earpads and adjustable headband distributes weight evenly, so it feels as comfortable on your last call of the day as it did on the first.
- Control Calls Without Disruption: Customizable in-line controls let you adjust the volume or answer calls easily accessible. Plug-and-play connectivity lets you instantly enjoy calls, stream music. Good assistant whenever your busy environment takes you.
- Upgraded Durability: Precision design, sturdy materials, uni-body headband construction makes the cell phone headset more reliable. Perfect for for voice calls, Skype Chat, Webinars, Dragon speak, Online courses, Conference calls, Webinars, YouTube Recording, Podcast and more.
- 45 days money-back & 24 months warranty. Compatible with iPhone, Smartphones and any audio devices with 3.5mm Jack, for iPhone 7 or Newer Model, Lightning to 3.5mm Adapter is required (Supplied by Apple).The cord is approximately 5ft(1.6m) long.
back to menu ↑
- HI-RES HIGH FIDELITY HIGH QUALITY -The Philips PRO6305 headphones are carefully designed to provide natural, balanced sound and experience the live experience with you. The lightweight and durable design brings wonderful sounds brings you a true listening experience.
- SUPERIOR SOUND - 12.2mm driver unit offers superior sound performance, Strong, open sound field naturally.
- INTELLIGENT NOISE REDUCTION- The perfect fit in the ear can prevent unnecessary background noise and intelligently reduce noise in the scene. This means you can still enjoy the superior sound quality of the headphones at lower volume settings and also extend battery life.
- PERFECT FIT - Choose from 3 pairs of ear gels available in 3 sizes-small, Medium and large-for personalization and perfect fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE DESIGN - Luxurious metallic finishing with lightweight yet durable design
back to menu ↑
- 【One-Button Mute】 The mute button in the embedded button allows you to turn on / off the power of the microphone, It can be muted by simple operations via your fingertips to give mute to make it more convenient to use.
- 【Dual Noise Cancelling Mic】 Dual microphones provide gamers with a more accurate, clear and smooth sound to meet your immediate communication with teammates in the game, bring you a more exciting gaming experience. The detachable high-sensitivity microphone can be freely adjusted for a clearer sound effect. The in-line microphone can also be used as normal wired headphones for daily voice calls.
- 【Superior Stereo Sound】 Built in high-performance speakers for extended frequency range, lower distortion, high performance and noise isolating ear tips eliminate ambient noise, ensuring the voice quality to be clear and crisp with excellent surround sound quality and offering you an immersive gaming experience.
- 【Widely Compatibility】 Gaming eabuds with 3.5mm, gaming earphones widely works with PS4, Xbox one, Switch, PC, Laptop, Computer, tablet, all kinds of Mobile phones, Phone 7 / 6 / 6s / 5, Samsung Galaxy.
- 【Comfortable and Convenient】 Ergonomic and comfortable in-ear design effectively prevent falling off. Extra two pairs soft earbuds for personalised fit offer secure placement and lasting comfort.
back to menu ↑
- PROFESSIONAL HEADSET – The Jabra Evolve 40 pro headset is built for greater productivity and amazing sound quality for calls and music
- BE MORE PRODUCTIVE – Stay in the zone and avoid interruptions thanks to the busylight that automatically turns on during a call to let others know to not disturb you. It can also be manually activated, so it’s a call center headset that keeps you focused
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY – The 3.5mm jack lets you connect this Jabra headset to your personal device, such as a smartphone or tablet, so you can work or listen to music wherever you are. It also has a USB connector for even more flexibility
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – The on-the-ear headset design along with the leather-feel cushions provide all-day comfort. Plus, simply wearing them eliminates high-frequency noises, such as human voices, to help you stay comfortable and connected
- COMPATIBILITY – This office headset works with all leading UC platforms and is optimized for Microsoft Teams. Certified for Skype for Business, Cisco, and more. It is also compatible with all of the most popular online voice call services
back to menu ↑
- USB HEADSET: Single-ear mono headset (Blackwire 5210) ideal for users who benefit from leaving one ear open to their environment.
- MAXIMUM CONNECTIVITY: Microphone headset offers connectivity to both mobile and PC devices, using the USB-C type connection.
- ALL-DAY USE: USB headset with one-touch call answer/end, volume +/- and mute is ideal for all-day use, long conference calls and listening to multimedia.
- CLEAR AUDIO: Noise canceling microphone headset masks nearby talkers for maximum call privacy.
- COMPATIBILITY: Plantronics headset is built to work with Amazon Connect, Chime and other UC applications and softphones from Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco and others.
back to menu ↑
- Enhanced Audio, With the enhanced Digital Signal sound card in the control box, NUBWO computer headset provides clear, natural, and rich audio; Whether you’re on a video call or listening to music in the busiest open workspaces, you can hear clearly.
- Noise Canceling Mic, The adjustable boom mic could minimize unwanted background noise like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers for clear and natural calls on most leading platforms, including MS Teams, Skype, zoom, etc.
- Simple LightWeight Design, At just 60 grams, making it good for all-day use, long conference calls, and listening to multimedia.
- Intuitive Inline Controls, Keep the focus on the conversations with simple call control buttons; and adjust volume, mute the microphone and the speaker easily; The indicator lights let you know whether it's mute or not.
- Wide Compatibility, Using the 3.5 mm connection to plug directly into a smartphone or tablet. And the detachable USB inline controls let you silent, mute and control the volume of PC/MAC calls with ease.
back to menu ↑
- Compatible with all Samsung Galaxy devices including: Galaxy S10, S10E, S10+, S8, S8+, S9, S9+, Note 5, Note 8, Note 9 and more
- The ElloGear Stereo Earphones provide an incredibly clear, authentic-sounding, and balanced output - Designed by AKG
- With 8mm and 11mm speaker units, they deliver balanced sound for bass, mids, and highs. Enjoy crisp, rich, and balanced sounds across the entire audio spectrum.
- These hybrid, canal-type earphones feature a sleek metal finish and tangle-free, fabric cable. Enjoy easy access to a range of your device’s features with the earphones in-line remote
- Comes in Bulk Packaging
back to menu ↑
9.Urbeats3back to menu ↑
10.OEM ElloGearback to menu ↑
Best Wired Headsets with Microphone for Cell Phone – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Choosing a cell phone wired headset even with an affordable price needs to have a good build quality. When selecting an over-ear headset, make sure it has generous cushioning and skin-friendly.
Furthermore, selecting a closed-back over-head set of headphones, you need to consider the fabric used to construct it as well as it can get hot around the ears.
On the other hand, the headset needs a range of adjustments to provide a comfortable fit and wear for long periods. Make sure the headband has a flexible design with ample padding leaving you relaxed when used.
Choosing an in-ear earphone needs to have an ergonomically designed ear tip with a soft structure of silicone with different sizes available.
No matter what headphones you choose, the components need to be made well as the manufacturing part plays a crucial role in finding a perfect pair of earphones.back to menu ↑
The Sound Quality
For audio quality, the set you buy needs to have a broad frequency range with accurate tuning. The way the drivers perform all comes down to the circuitry and drivers used to produce the sound. You can find different wired headphones, all made for a vast selection of uses.
Many audiophiles prefer the neodymium drivers, but you can find them with beryllium and ceramic magnet drivers as well. If you prefer listening to bass, then pick a pair of earphones with large diaphragms to optimize the bass and counter distortion.back to menu ↑
Choosing the Correct Cord
When you buy the cell phone wired headset, it can come with different types of cords to connect to your device. You get a great sound with ease of use on the go.
Many of these wires have built-in remotes with microphones for hands-free use as well, making it great for commuting and working out at the gym, depending on the type of earphone you buy.
The biggest problem you face is that the cord tangles or get in the way when jogging. You can get the headset with a Y-lead, but they are prone to tangle as it has two entry points making them weak.
While the single-sided cord only has a half entry, points that help reduce breaking but can still get tangles. Furthermore, you can buy them with a tangle-free or detachable design and help eliminate those weak spots.
Therefore, look at a cable that reinforces points with a plug-in or pull out cord system. So pick one that has a tangle-proof outer covering with plastic or women textiles. Even the double-twisted or braided wire is a great option.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
What is a Noise-Cancelling Microphone (and does it matter?)
Many manufacturers claim their microphones are noise cancelling but that’s not always the case.
All of them mix passive noise isolation with active noise cancelling. The two are entirely different.
Nonetheless, both play a role in how good of a call quality you get.
cVc (Clear Voice Capture) is noise canceling technology.
Most headphones (with Bluetooth connection) that claim noise cancellation use cVc technology made by Qualcomm (the same company that makes aptX). It’s a set of algorithms that cancel out background noise like wind and traffic.
It helps with better voice quality so you can have clearer and more understandable conversations (in normal situations).
However, cVc has limited effectiveness but does make a difference in many cases. Just don’t expect it to deliver a perfectly clear voice in noisy places. Because it won’t.
It’s a nice technology to have in your Bluetooth headphones but isn’t critically important.
Uni-directional is better than omnidirectional (for calls).
There are two types of microphones.
The difference between the two is in their design.
The uni-directional mic picks up voices and sounds from one direction while the omnidirectional picks them from all sides.
This can make a huge difference when making a call in crowded public places. Usually, a uni-directional microphone is better for making phone calls with your headphones.
Omni-directional mics are more sensitive and thus pick up more ambient noise from the environment which makes it harder to talk.
On the other hand, the omnidirectional microphone is a better option when you want to capture all the sound around you. When making videos, video calls, streams, interviews, etc.
You can read more about the difference between omni and directional mics here.back to menu ↑
Built-In vs. In-Line vs. Boom Microphone. Which is the best?
There are many uses for a mic, but when it comes to voice quality, boom microphones are the best.
The ability to pick up your voice right before your mouth gives them an unfair advantage in audio quality. Your voice will come out clear and easy to understand.
But boom mics are big and clumsy and not useful for portable headphones, plus they get in the way.
This is why most headphones either use a built-in or in-line versions.
Unfortunately, these aren’t the best for making phones calls but are a lot more convenient.
- Built-in microphones are most common in wireless Bluetooth headphones.
- In-line microphones are more common in wired headphones (since the module is on the cable).
When choosing to listen to music, it is important to invest in a high-quality headset so that you can get the best level of quality when you are listening to your music. In this article, we will take a look at the best that is currently available, And we will also outline the features and benefits of each of these devices.