Best Wireless Gaming Headsets Under 100 – In our search for the best gaming headset you can buy at a budget of between $50-$100, we looked at a variety of factors. These included the obvious things like driver size and overall sound quality, but we also looked at things like cross-platform compatibility, as well as build quality and comfort. Further to this, we went out and looked at what you guys like.
Some of the most popular headsets aren’t necessarily the newest model either, and there’s often a reason for that (brands upgrading their best-selling product without really upgrading the specs).
If we left out a particular headset that you think should absolutely be on the best gaming headset under $100 list, be sure to let us know about it down in the comment section!
- STELLAR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY - Exceptional signal strength provided by a low-latency 2.4GHz wireless connection via USB transmitter that’s practically as reliable as wired
- 24-HOUR POWER - Enjoy over a week of battery life with the Elo 7.1 Air, letting you play all day and night on a single charge
- EXCEPTIONAL 7.1 SURROUND - Precision-tuned 50 millimeter neodymium drivers deliver exceptional 7.1 surround sound so you can pinpoint enemy locations for a clear competitive advantage
- MIC MONITORING TECHNOLOGY - Adjustable mic monitoring so you can hear the level of your own voice to prevent shouting into the mic
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING - Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20 percent longer and win more. Data from Turtle Beach Superhuman Hearing study conducted by Real Industry, May 2021
- AIMO INTELLIGENT LIGHTING ENGINE - The AIMO illumination ecosystem takes your setup to another level, synergizing with other AIMO-compatible devices to create a vivid lighting aesthetic
- GLASSES FRIENDLY COMFORT - Superior memory foam cushioning featuring ProSpecs Glasses Relief System alleviates pressure on glasses
2.Turtle Beach Stealth
- POWERFUL, AMPLIFIED AUDIO - Refined ear cup acoustics and expertly tuned 50mm speakers are powerfully driven to give you accurate, immersive audio
- GEN 2 FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC - A larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic enhances chat clarity and seamlessly integrates into the headset when muted
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING - Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20% longer and win more. *Data from Turtle Beach Superhuman Hearing study conducted by Real Industry, May 2021
- THE 3D AUDIO ADVANTAGE - Unleash the power of 3D Audio, delivering precise spatial surround sound for an immersive, realistic gaming experience on PS5
- VARIABLE MIC MONITORING - Hear and adjust your own voice while you chat with friends so you’re aware of your own volume and don’t have to shout
- GLASSES-FRIENDLY - Our exclusive, patented ProSpecs comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play
- 15-HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Always be ready to play with up to 15-hours of gaming per charge using the included USB-C charging cable
- Features SteelSeries lossless 2.4 GHz wireless for ultra-low latency wireless connectivity on PC and PS4
- Take the same gaming-grade wireless audio on the go using the compact and portable USB-C dongle on your Nintendo Switch and lite, and Android phones
- Detachable clear cast noise canceling microphone with natural sounding clarity, Discord Certified
- Same high-performance speaker drivers as the multi-award winning Arctis 7
- Steel-reinforced headband for a perfect fit and lasting durability
4.HyperX Cloud Alpha
- HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Signature award winning HyperX comfort
- Durable aluminum frame with expanded headband
- Detachable braided cable with convenient in line audio control
- Detachable noise cancellation microphone
- Compatible with PC, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Mac, Mobile, Nintendo Switch, VR
- The No.1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 millimeter drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound (only available on Windows 10 64-bit)
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Retractable Noise Isolating Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
- In-Line Audio Controls: A built-in an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch
- Lightweight & Durable: Made of bauxite aluminum, the Kraken frame is flexible and designed to last. Frequency Response- 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield.
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator. Headphone Frequency Response:20Hz - 20 kHz,Impedance: 32 Ohms at 1 kHz
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4 using low-latency 2. 4Ghz wireless via the included USB adapter.
- A fully detachable, noise-cancelling Unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity.
- Microphone Frequency Response 100Hz to 10kHz and Microphone Impedance 2.0k Ohms
- Extremely lightweight for maximum comfort. Frequency response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Hydrophobic, stain-resistant fabric shell and comes with two sets of ear pads – sports mesh and microfiber
- Maximum audio performance with DTS Headphone: X 7.1 surround sound and Pro-G drivers for dynamic range
- Detachable boom mic and two audio cables included to work with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile
- Removable boom mic has micro-pop filter to reduce environmental noises and deliver clear communications
- USB port for PCs or 3.5 mm audio port for console/mobile
- Best-in-class custom-tuned 50mm 20Hz - 40kHz drivers for a high resolution audio experience
- 7. 1 Surround Sound featuring Signature Alien ware Immersive Audio
- Hybrid of plush memory foam, sports fabric and leatherette on the ear pads designed to achieve optimal cooling and comfort while enhancing noise isolation
- Ideal clamp force ensures that there is no slippage during gameplay
- Detachable USB connection provides cross-platform compatibility via a swappable 3. 5mm cable for use with Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobilde devices
- Discord certification and TIA-920 Certification ensures crystal clear communication and voice quality
- 50MM DRIVER DELIVERS SURROUND SOUND. Whether you're immersed in God of War or want to hear your enemies motion in Fortnite, PUBG or CS:GO, wearing a professional gaming headset does matters. With a 50mm driver, RUNMUS PS4 headset offers an incredibly surround sound for both games and music.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN & PREMIUM MATERIAL. Gamers usually play games for many hours, so the comfort is also a key factor when choosing a Xbox one headset. We have tested our headsets for many years on hundreds of different heads, the retractable band and breathable ear pad make sure every player could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort.
- MULTIPLE PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY. This gaming headset with a 3.5mm audio jack is compatible with PC, PS4 controller, Xbox One controller(Please note: newer models have a headphone jack, older ones require an adapter.), Nintendo Switch (audio), Nintendo New 3DS LL/3DS (audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS (audio).
- NOISE CANCELING MICROPHONE. This PS5 headset provides high-end noise cancellation to enable you to chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity. If you wanna enjoy your valuable me-time without communicating with other players, you could turn off the mic by flipping the switch.
- 24-HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Every RUNMUS customers' using experience is highly valued. Any question or problem, just feel free to contact us! We are sure to make a reply within 24 hours and provide satisfying solutions.
10.RIG 500 PRO
- Dolby Atmos for Headphones pulls you into the game with moving audio that sweeps all around and above you. Prepaid activation code included for Xbox One and Windows 10*
- The durable metal headband and lightweight exoskeleton design covers the ear for stable, comfortable gameplay, so you can play longer with less distraction. Precisely tuned to pick up every sound, noise-isolating acoustic chambers create a high-resolution, low-distortion audio experience
- Isolated over-the-ear design and dual-material earcushions provide passive noise cancellation so you can play for hours without fatigue or overheating. Strategically located RIG game audio dial integrates with your controller to let you easily adjust master volume without interrupting your gameplay
- Removable noise-canceling mic and flip-to-mute function takes the guesswork out of muting and unmuting
- The 3.5 mm cable is compatible with PCs, Xbox One controllers, PS4 controllers, laptops, mobile phones and tablets. Replaceable earcups and interchangeable cables allow you to configure your headset to suit your playing style and desired comfort level
Best Wireless Gaming Headsets Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDE
This may be a no-brainer but of course, top quality audio is what you need.
So how “good” should good audio quality should be?
To make things simple without getting too technical, the most important traits of a wonderful audio quality are clarity and bass.
Clarity in the sound department is important as you want to hear the game fully like you’re witnessing a choir singing in a theater. The last thing we want is to hear muffled audio while your favorite Halo theme song is playing on the main menu.
Clearer audio makes for better immersion into the game as you get to hear everything from the humming orchestra while exploring a forest, travelers chatting together from a distance, the birds chirping on the trees, and hearing every footstep your character makes.
Bass is also what makes good sound quality. Yes, some people like their sounds with more bass while some want it less; A headset that delivers the right amount of bass is good enough—not too much, not too less.
Without bass, there is a good chance that there will be bad “tearing” quality when something loud comes up such as explosions or the loud clanging of swords contacting each other. It’s very unpleasant to the ears unless the headset has good enough bass support.
Another important trait that you must look forward to is the overall comfort of the headset.
Everything from the softness of the earpads to the adjustable headgear should be taken into account.
If the earpads aren’t comfortable enough, you will begin to feel an agitation after hours or even minutes of prolonged headset usage.
Sweat is also part of the standards for comfort. The longer you use the headset in one seating, the more sweat you build up.
The last thing you want is sweat dripping off your headphones after you take it off or sweat soaking up within the earpads and the speakers themselves, causing a rupture in the audio.
If the earpad material isn’t high-grade quality, the coating itself will deteriorate as time goes by.
A headset with good earpads should be able to absorb the sweat without feeling soaked.
Luckily, this article is full of headsets that don’t feel cheap when it comes to comfort, be it earpad comfort or sweat build-up.
Let’s face it, a lot of headphones suck when it comes to mic quality unless you’re buying something that is beyond your budget. The last thing you want is a headset with a microphone that sounds like you were talking in the sewers.
Good microphone quality is equal to good communication, especially in the competitive gaming department.
Don’t you just hate when you’re saying something important to your teammates only to have them reply with, “Huh? I didn’t get what you said.” It blows, right?
Fortunately, the budget headsets we have here are all above standard when it comes to mic quality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Wireless Headphones Good for Gaming?
Cordless headsets are almost as good as wired in all categories and perfectly suited for a modern gamer. In some cases, like console game playing, they’re the preferred type.
But before getting a wireless gaming headset, you have to know how it compares to the best gaming headsets with wires.
If you’ve arrived at this article, chances are your budget is the driving factor of what gaming headsets you can buy. And you are probably wondering what is the best gaming headset under 100 dollars? When buying on a budget, most people’s main concern is that they are sacrificing quality for the price. Thankfully for you, we searched high and low for the best gaming headset under $100 and compiled a thorough list to help you find the best one to suit your needs.