Best Wireless Headsets for Call Center – When using a UC application, being that a headset will be your main communication device, it’s important to choose a model that’s compatible, comfortable, sounds good and helps you block out the noise in your call center or office to increase productivity and avoid the annoying distractions of a noisy office. For more recommendations for other applications check out the ultimate guide to the best noise canceling headset for your call center .
You should also consider your budget. The headsets in our list offer you the best value for your money, especially from a work perspective. The best way to find out which headset works best for your employees is to try it.
We hope that our list of top 10 headsets for call centers and buying criteria will make the decision easier for you.
- INDUSTRY LEADING PERFORMANCE – Enjoy superior DECT wireless connectivity with the Jabra Engage 65 Wireless Headset. With a range of up to 150 meters/490 feet, you can work away from your desk and still maintain quality sound and service.
- INCREASE AGENT FOCUS – Overcome interruptions with an integrated busylight that acts as a do-not-disturb sign for colleagues. Plus, this work headset offers an advanced noise cancelling microphone for crystal clear calls and improved focus.
- ALL-DAY BATTERY – Get up to 13 hours of talk time with this Jabra headset. When you do need to charge, the fast charge feature powers your call center headset to 40% in just 30 minutes and 100% in 90 minutes.
- ENHANCED HEARING PROTECTION – Jabra Engage pro headset features high levels of hearing protection, which is key for heavy users. With more innovations to safeguard intensive use, you can comfortably use this office headset all day.
- PREMIUM USABILITY – Easily answer/end calls, mute and adjust volume using the intuitive controls on the mono headset. Connect up to 2 devices at once to increase availability for customer calls. Meets Skype for Business Open Office requirements.
- Talk for 24 hours, and charge via micro USB. Use VXi Updater to keep your B350-XT up to date with the latest firmware.
- New Parrott Button can be set to your choice of mute, speed dial and more.
- Be heard clearly everywhere with the industry's best noise canceling (95%).
- Stream music or GPS directions to the headset. Simple one touch pairing to your phone (NFC pairing). Use with two cell phones or a phone and PC at the same time.
- Blocks out background noise with 96% noise cancelation
- Lasts a full day on the move with up to 24 hours talk time, and with micro-USB charging
- Easy and fast use with programmable Parrott Button to mute calls, speed dial, and more
- Durable and offering all-day comfort for calls and music
- On-the-move Bluetooth benefits – streams music, GPS, and media
- Enterprise-Grade Corded Double-Ear Stereo Headset With Wideband Audio, Digital Signal Processing (Dsp) And Noise-Cancelling Boom Mic For Crystal-Clear Conversations
- Useful Accessories
- Broad Uc Compatibility: Optimized For Microsoft Lync; Cisco Compatible; Compatible With Most Leading Uc Platforms Which Ensures Enterprise-Quality Audio And An Integrated Experience
- Enterprise-grade corded double-ear stereo headset with Wideband Audio, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and noise-cancelling boom mic for crystal-clear conversations
- Broad UC compatibility: Optimized for Microsoft Lync; Cisco compatible; compatible with most leading UC platforms which ensures enterprise-quality audio and an integrated experience
- This business product ships in brown box with no retail packaging
- Crystal Clear Chat Headset: Built in unidirectional microphone which can be twisted discretionarily picks up your voice loud & clear; Reduces unwanted background noise for clear conversation; Great ideal for Dragon speak, Online courses, Skype chat, call center, conference calls, webinar presentations and more
- 3.5mm Jack/USB Plug Connection Options: The 3.5mm jack audio cable can be detached from the control box which gives you an additional connection option for cell phones and tablet; Or you can use the USB plug with control box to work with PC; Long headset's cord offers flexibility to move around; Notice: Please do not connect with power amplifier
- Noise Reduction Sound Card & Easy Access Control: Convenient inline volume control & Mic/Speaker Mute for easy access; Built-in noise-reduction sound card of the control box lower noise output from devices; Provide outstanding audio on both transmit and receive
- Extended Wear Comfort: Headband and fluffy earpads pad with memory foam and wrapped by skin-friendly protein leather; Comfortably fit your head with the adjustable steel slider; Gentle Reminder: Depending on your head/ear size/shape, it may be a little tight for someone to wear which is designed to avoid sound leakage; In case of that and to get both audio and wearing comfort, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hours to get your ears relax and protect them from muggy environment in use
- Multi Purpose & Wide Compatibility: This headset can be used mainly for chatting, secondarily for music, and if needed, as a backup to a priority gamer headset (It is NOT specially designed for gaming, please DON'T compare it with professional gaming headsets); Wide compatible with Windows 2000/7/8/10/XP/Vista, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Tablet PC
- 32-Bit hi-fi dac-get premium-quality sound that lasts for hours. 32-Bit hi-fi DAC upscale audio files to a higher resolution without compromising battery endurance
- Sound by meridian-experience three-dimensional audio that’s remarkably close to the original recording with rich bass and clear treble
- Fast access & response from Google assistant - just press and hold the Google Assistant button
- Dedicated Google assistant button-activate your personal concierge without having to reach for your phone. Just push and hold the dedicated Google assistant button to ask questions or translate many languages
- Fast charging-no time? No problem. Just 10 minutes of charging will give you three hours of playtime
- Dual microphones-two mics make sure every conversation is crystal clear
- Music listening time-8 hours of playtime will keep you in your groove all day long
- Compatible Phone Models: Universal
- Wired gaming headset certified for Hi Res Audio, with detachable braided cable with in line audio control
- Bluetooth wireless technology for on the go connectivity and intuitive onboard controls
- HyperX dual chamber drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Built in mic and a detachable boom mic. Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability
- Designed with Skype in Mind: For professionals using Skype for Business, who require a consistently excellent hands-free communication solution
- HD Sound: Powered by a neodynium speaker for legendary Sennheiser HD sound to ensure a clearer and more natural voice & audio experience
- Easy Disconnect: Simple, quick release mechanism made to withstand the repetitive plugging and unplugging of shift changes
- Noise-Cancelling Technology: Filters out all unwanted background noise for crystal-clear conversations on calls
- State-of-the-Art Materials: Stainless steel hinges, brushed aluminum parts, & Vectran reinforced cables defend your headset against everyday use
- In-Line Call Control Unit: Answer or end your calls, control the volume, mute your mic and redial calls - all directly from your headset
- Peace of Mind: With a 2-year warranty on all headsets (including batteries), you never have to worry about the quality of your USB Business headset
- All-Day Comfort: Large leatherette ear-pads and unibody headband construction are built for maximum strength at stress points to ensure a comfortable experience
- ActiveGard Technology: Ensures protection against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound bursts on the line
- Easy Transporation: With foldable ear cups and the accompanying carrying case, bring your business headset wherever work takes you
- Compatible devices: Tablet
- Cancel Everything - Be heard clearly at home or in the office with the noise-canceling electret microphone
- Full range sound brings games and conversations to life
- 8 foot cord maximizes movement
- USB Plug
- Headset with electret , noise reduction microphone for hands-free communication from your PC
- Ideal for PC voice applications, interactive gaming, and speech recognition
- Dynamic element for extended frequency response
- Foam ear cushions for open, hear-through sound
- Adjustable headband for a great fit
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
- Bose AR enabled — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose AR enhanced apps with Links to download them.
Best Wireless Headsets for Call Center – BUYER’S GUIDE
As headsets are essential for the successful and seamless operation of your call center, durability and quality are essential considerations that you cannot overlook.
Keep in mind that headsets that break easily can reduce call center efficiency, and increase frustration among your call center agents and employees. This is why you should look for reliable headsets made of top-quality materials, like surgical steel, to get the best results.
You should consider noise-canceling headsets for your call center. This is because they help suppress any outside noise and prevent your conversation with customers being interrupted. These headsets will enable you to listen to your customers at low volumes on average, which will potentially preserve your hearing. Isn’t that great!
The right noise-canceling headphones for your office do not only passively block sounds by providing an effective physical barrier, as you will get with either all in-ear or over-ear headphones. In fact, they use technology in order to add an extra layer of ANC (active noise canceling) that is particularly invaluable in call centers and anywhere with constant noise at low ranges.
High-quality active noise cancellation usually comes at a premium price, which is usually offered by the likes of notable industry titans, such as Sony, Bose, and Sennheiser. However, the good news is that your call center can use a software solution, like Krisp, to improve communication clarity by muting background noise. You can pair the app with any headsets for call center and It easily integrates with call center telephony platforms and works seamlessly with any headsets and microphones.
Note that headset comfort is equally as important as durability. Bear this in mind when choosing a headset for your employees.
You probably know that your call center agents work long hours, and the headset is one of their most important tools. So, they have to feel motivated and inspired when talking with callers. This is why a heavy, or clumsy headset is the last thing your employees need.
The best headsets for call centers are comfortable enough for extended periods of use. Almost all best headsets for call center agents will have comfortable ear cushions; also, it could be an excellent idea to have lightweight and padded headbands.
This way, you can avoid exerting added pressure on the top of the head. So, look for light materials and ergonomic features when choosing call center headsets.
Design and Technology
This is another key consideration. A well-designed and robust headset should have the latest audio technology. The headset should also have innovative features, making it simple to set up, use, and upgrade.
The good news is that there are several types of headsets for call centers – from single and dual earpieces to behind the ear or over the head earpieces.
A majority of call centers use dual earpieces. This is because it helps ensure the best audio quality for both the employee and the caller. You should look for vendors that have a wide variety of styles and designs to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which Call Center Headsets to Choose?
In any call center, a headset is the primary communication device for your call center agents and employees. This is why it is vital to choose a model that is comfortable, compatible, and sounds good. The best headset for call centers will also help in blocking out the noise and distraction in your call center or office. So, it will increase the productivity of your employees while avoiding the annoying distractions of a noisy and crowded office.
We know that buying the best quality headset for your call center or office work can be a very overwhelming and involved task. This is because there are so many models on the market. If you want to make an informed and sound decision for your employees, you should closely look at what your agents need and what type of call center headset works best for them.
Keep in mind that even if there are just a few people in one room, talking over one another is likely to be a serious issue when dealing with customers. This is why if uncomfortable or unwieldy headsets distract your call center representatives or they cannot listen or communicate clearly during calls, their productivity and efficiency will suffer.