Best Xbox 360 Headsets Under 50 – So, there you have it, our complete guide to the best gaming headset for under $50. If you venture deep enough on Amazon, you’ll find enough products to fully stock a store with just headphones at this price point.
The gaming headset marketplace has exploded over the last couple of years, now housing what seems like a never-ending list of affordable options to choose from.
Let us know what you thought of this comprehensive guide by leaving us a comment in the section below. Better still, why not head on over to the WePC Community hub where you can discuss everything peripheral related with like-minded individuals.
Personal preference can narrow this selection down, but we have decided to outline specific key criteria we think you should consider before buying your new gaming headset.back to menu ↑
- PLUG & PLAY: No setup or installation necessary. The headset for xbox 360 is packaged ready for instant use and enjoyment. Great gift for teenagers and kids
- This xbox 360 headset with Multi-function. It can connect with many devices, such as PlayStation 4/ Xbox 360 / PC / Mac / iPhone / Smart phone
- Comfortable. Xbox 360 headset comes with soft but durable leather cushion head pad and ear pad so as to make you feel comfortable during long time playing games
- EMI/RFI Shielding. This xbox 360 microphone headset can prevent electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference, bringing you perfecting experience during gaming
- Unique Design. The headset for xbox 360 can be hidden and foldable, and also support 120°adjustable. It can be used as xbox 360 headphones/ps4 headset/ps4 microphone headset. An extra xbox 360 headset adapter is included
back to menu ↑
2.Insten Gaming Headset
- Dual overhead phones for stereo sound quality. Volume control. Mute Switch. Light weight adjustable headset for comfort.
- Discuss gaming strategy with your teammates, trash-talk your opponents or just chat while playing your favorite games like Call of Duty or Halo.
- Adjustable noise canceling microphone for crisp clear communication. Leave voice messages to your friends and family with Xbox live message service.
- Take your Xbox Live experience to the next level by plugging this headset with adjustable microphone onto your Xbox 360 controller.
- Immerse yourself in the complete gaming experience. Color: White. Note: Controllers not included, Headset only. NOT compatible with: Microsoft Xbox, Xbox One.
back to menu ↑
- Noise-canceling microphone improves game response to voice commands, and provides crisp and clear voice communication
- Boom microphone can be adjusted for optimal sound quality
- In-line volume control and Mute switch let users adjust the headset volume or switch mute on AND off easily
- Noise-canceling microphone improves game response to voice commands
- Provides crisp and clear voice communication -black color
back to menu ↑
- 【Updated 4D Surround Subwoofer】 ONIKUMA 2019 K5 Pro gaming headset for Xbox One / PS4 is equipped with highest grade 50MM driver, which offers a surrounding stereo sound field and build a vivid immersive gaming world for game players. Definitely an ideal pick for games like God of War, Halo 5 Guardians, Fortnite, PUBG, Call of Duty, CS:GO, Overwatch, Metal Gear Solid, Star Wars Battlefront, or World of Warcraft Legion, etc.
- 【Ultra Multi-Platform Compatibility】 The Xbox One headset with 3.5m audio jack supports Xbox One controller, PS4 (Playstation 4) controller, PC, Nintendo Switch (audio), Computer, Laptop, Tablet, iPad, PSP, Mobile Phone, Nintendo New 3DS LL/3DS (audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS (audio). Please note: An extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) is needed when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.
- 【Humanalized Design Built for Comfort】 ONIKUMA knows how important the comfort is for game players, so we have tested all kinds of PS4 headset for years and finally update our gaming headphones with mic to the optimal version, which is built to stay comfortable day & night! The retractable headband and softly padded breathable ear pad ensure play-all-night comfort!
- 【Adjustable Noise-Canceling Mic】 ONIKUMA gaming headset provides high-end communication with its 360° onmi-directional microphone, which picks up your voice with crystal clarity and isolate the noise. You could also control the volume and turn off the mic with the rotary volume controller and key microphone mute on the anti-winding braided USB cable.
- 【World-Leading Brand & Lifetime Warranty】 As the leader of xbox one headset industry, ONIKUMA has been favorably reviewed by more than 4 million customers. Every gaming headset with mic ndergoes strict quality checks. We always stand behind our products, so we deliver a lifetime quality warranty to ensure customers 100% satisfy. Totally no worries for you!
back to menu ↑
- 【RGB Gaming Headset & Headphone Stand】Gaming headset and headset stand are all with RGB lighting effect, fascinating RGB headset and stand illuminated headset create a cool and colorful game atmosphere to enhance the excitement of the game. Best gift for gamer boyfriends. Warm tips:The RGB light is not on when plugged into the socket.
- 【Lightweight Comfort Headset】Havit gaming headphones are made of breathable soft fabric ear pads and memory foam, provide exceptional comfort. The dual large 50mm drivers pump out powerful audio. Virtual surround sound provides you with an upgraded level of audio precision,never miss any sound for fast action in games.
- 【Dual Gaming Headset Stand】The dual headphone holder is designed to place or display more headphones. The rubberized headphone holder under the sturdy base will fix on the desk and not slide easily.
- 【Easy to use】Plug and play, compatible with Win 2000, Win XP, WIN 7, WIN 8, WIN 10 and other operating systems. The USB port of headphone stand can transfer data for keyboard, U disk and mouse.
- 【Wide Compatibility】 The RGB headset stand are compatible with multiple operating systems. The over-ear headphones are universally compatible PS4, XBOX , XBOX One, desktop PC/ computer, laptop, tablets, mobile. (Cautions: ONLY for PC, for activiate the Mic function, you should set up the audio settings first.)
back to menu ↑
- 【Excellent Stereo Sound & Noise Isolation】High precision 40 mm driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling, splendid ambient noise isolation, BlueFire Gaming Headset uses advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office. So you can focus more on what matters—your music, movies, videos and games.
- 【Comfortable and Light Weight】 The headset used skin-friendly leather material with Self-adjusting head beam and head cushion design ensures perfect fit with different head sizes (suitable for both adults and kids) and super soft Over-ear pads that is more comfortable for long time gaming.
- 【Long Soft Cord】 Over 6.8 feet! Which for a video gamer this is perfect, no need to sit right in front of the TV. Having such a long cord allows for much more movement and be comfortably.
- 【Smooth Mic and Volume Control 】There is a small controller on the cord, allowing you to turn the mic on and off, and the volume up and down with ease.
- 【Widely Compatible and Versatile 】Support PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Desktop Computer, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Cell Phone. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.
back to menu ↑
- 【All-round stereo sound】:Headphone adapter for Microsoft Xbox One X/Series S/Series X/One Elite/One Slim controller.Install it on your game controller,then connect the headset and you can feel the full range of sound.
- 【Newly upgraded interface】:The interface of this headphone adapter has a new upgrade,this can make it perfectly compatible with Microsoft Xbox One X/Series S/Series X/One Elite/One Slim controller.(Not compatible with PowerA controllers,not compatible third-party controllers.)
- 【Button indicator light】:The button on the surface will emit a blue light after working, and there is a 3.5mm audio jack at the bottom for connecting your wired headset.
- 【Free switching of audio modes】:The M key on the surface of the adapter can freely change the Voice, music, movie and game mode.Each mode brings a different experience.The Voice mode can reduce interference sounds by 90%,this can make you hear your partner's voice clearly.The game mode can restore a full range of stereo sound.
- 【Package】:The package contains a total of:1× Stereo Headset Adapter,1× user's manual.
back to menu ↑
- Independent Controller
- Detachable Mic
- Customized Dual Drivers
- Full Chat Functionality on Xbox One with Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter (Sold Separately)
back to menu ↑
9.Cooler Master MH650
- Form-Fitting Cushioning: Removable swiveling ear cups and mesh fabric cushioning for breathability and comfort for the longest gaming sessions
- High-Quality Audio: Virtual 7 1 surround sound 50 millimeter Neodymium drivers and omnidirectional boom mic for crystal clear sound quality on both ends
- Ambient RGB Illumination: Customize your lightshows via software and add personality to your gaming headset
- Single USB Connectivity: One (1) USB cable reduces tangle potential making it ideal for both PC and PS4
- Easy Portability: Detachable cable & mic with folding hinges for easy on-the-go storage in a backpack or bag
back to menu ↑
10.Turtle Beach – Ear Force XC1
- In-Line Chat Volume Control Allows Users To Personalize Balancing Of Chat Volume
- Chat Microphone For Crystal Clear Communication On Xbox Live
- Microphone Mute Switch
- 40Mm Speaker With Oversized, Fabric Mesh Ear Cushions
- High-Sensitivity Microphone With Flexible Boom
back to menu ↑
Best Xbox 360 Headsets Under 50 – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
Communication is key, especially for any competitive players out there. Because of its importance, you need to ensure your microphone is of the highest affordable quality and ideally be flexible in its placement. You often find that gaming headsets under $50 can sometimes feature average microphones that pick up strange hisses or can be oddly quiet. Despite the budget of $50, we have managed to find gaming headsets with suitable and reliable microphones.back to menu ↑
Of course, what would a good pair of headphones be without stellar sound quality? While much of audio quality comes down to preference, each of these headphones provides exceptional quality for the price.
Moreover, the stereo imaging needs to be excellent. Much of what happens in a game is contextual to the environment, so we chose headphones that have imaging that provides all of the environment that developers have built into their games.back to menu ↑
Once again, looks do matter. While not everything in your rig needs to be flashy, your headset will be worn on, well, your head.
Because of that, they need to look pretty good.
Each of the options on this list was chosen, at least to a degree, based on the way they look. Yes, it may be considered a pointless attribute, but everyone loves a small bit of style.back to menu ↑
This is mostly a common-sense thing. You obviously want to buy a headset that actually works with the system that you plan to use it for. Headsets come in a variety of designs and styles, and some are only compatible with specific systems.
It’s easy enough to tell whether or not a headset will work with your system. The packaging will always have a label that says what it’s compatible with. Before you invest your hard-earned money, make sure to look for its compatibility label.
Comfort is a big factor when it comes to not just gaming headsets but headsets in general. It doesn’t matter if you plan on huge gaming sessions or the odd bit of casual play, an uncomfortable headset can drive people crazy. Comfort can be compromised with many gaming headsets in the under $50 category, but we have done our best to select headsets that not only sound good but feel good too.
In many cases, the materials used can contribute heavily to the overall comfort of the gaming headset. It is always good to check your next potential purchase for any gaps in the connecting parts. There should be little wiggle room in a well-built headset, and you want to make sure any stitching on the headset isn’t about to unravel after a couple of uses.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questions
There you have it, our complete breakdown of the best gaming headsets for under $50 this 2021. We’ve tried to keep the reviews as short as possible, only discussing relevant information regarding the headset. Having said that, for those that want the shortened version, here it is.
If you’re looking for the best gaming headsets under $50 of 2021, you won’t find anything better than HyperX Cloud Stinger.
If you’re looking for great comfort and features such as surround sound, the HS60’s could be exactly what you’re looking for.
The Logitech G432 also has a surround system that can pick up small audio queues. Keep in mind though that this doesn’t have a vibration system like other headsets on the market. Nonetheless, it’s still a great pick if you want a name you can rely on.
If you want fantastic build quality and a boomy sound profile, the Astro A10’s could be perfect for your needs. Finally, for Razer fans, or anyone that likes a lightweight, comfortable design, the Kraken X is by far the most comfortable in this list.
The best gaming headsets don’t always have to put increasing pressure on your mounting PC costs, but can you really get a good headset for under $50? This is one of the main questions we get asked in regard to budget headsets, so we thought we’d answer that question with an article.
Budget headphones can often be packed with suitable features for your needs. You probably won’t see flashy wireless headphones in this category, but you will see an array of decent features that vary from 7.1 surround sound to swivel-to-mute microphones.