Best Xbox Headsets Under 100 – So, there you have it, our comprehensive guide to the best gaming headsets for under $100. We’ve tried to keep the reviews as short as possible, however, for those that are still unsure on which headset best suits their needs, here’s the final round-up.
It’s now down to you to choose which of the gaming headsets above best suits your needs. Ultimately, each one offers a slightly different set of pros and cons, so choosing one should be fairly simple. However, we know it isn’t always that simple!
Why not leave us a comment down below letting us know which headset under $100 would best suit you. Better still, why not head over to the Community Hub where you connect with like-minded individuals and discuss everything headset-related.
When it comes to parting with between $50-$100 you need assurances that you aren’t just wasting that hard-earned cash, so there are certain things to consider before purchasing.back to menu ↑
1.Turtle Beach Stealth
- Clear Game Chat: Redesigned Gen 2 Flip-to-mute mic now seamlessly integrates into the headset when muted, and a larger diameter mic provides clear chat
- Immersive Audio Experience: Hear every vital audio detail with Windows Sonic surround sound, Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting and four signature audio presets
- Plush Comfort and Robust Construction: Soft, breathable ear cushions and integrated ProSpecs glasses relief system provide comfort for hours of gaming, and strong reinforced hinges and headband ensure long-lasting durability
- Enhanced Audio for Gaming: Featuring refined ear cup acoustics and expertly tuned 50 millimeter speakers, for accurate, immersive audio providing you a distinct gameplay advantage
- 15-hour Battery Life: Always be prepared to play with up to 15 hours of battery life per charge for a rock-solid console connection via a new wireless mini-USB transmitter
back to menu ↑
- Extended wireless range up to 15m (50ft) through the 2.4 GHz wireless signal.
- Console specific USB transmitter for easy cross-platform compatibility.
- Built-in battery provides more than 15 hours of battery life and can be recharged through the USB-C port.
- Quick and easy mute functionality with the flip-to-mute microphone.
- Choice of different equalizer settings by switching between the 3 different EQ presets.
- On-device audio balancing between voice chat and game audio on Xbox or PC
back to menu ↑
3.Xbox One Headset
- 【MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE】This gaming headset Support PS4, PS5,New Xbox One, PC, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone and other devices with 3.5mm jack.Stereo Surround gaming headset are equipped with a 3.5mm audio adapter and are compatible with multiple devices. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.You can use it on multiple devices with just one price devices with just one price
- 【SURROUNDING STEREO HEADSET】Clear sound operating strong brass, splendid ambient noise isolation and high precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver, acoustic positioning precision enhance the sensitivity of the speaker unit, bringing you vivid sound field, sound clarity, shock feeling sound. Whether you're immersed in God of War or want to hear enemies motion in PUBG or CS:GO, a professional gaming headset does matter. Perfect for various games.
- 【NOISE ISOLATING MICROPHONE】Headset integrated onmi-directional microphone can transmits high quality communication with its premium noise-concellng feature, can pick up sounds with great sensitivity and remove the noise, which enables you clearly deliver or receive messages while you are in a game.120 degree rotatable silicone tube mic design very convenient to adjust angle of the microphone
- 【Ultra Comfort Gaming Headset】This gaming headset can reduce hearing impairment and heat sweat. Comfortable soft leather ear pads and memory foam fit your ears with ease and ensure the best comfort even after several hours, headphones can be adjusted.It is suitable for all gaming players of all ages and is suitable ideal for families and friends.Glaring LED RGB lights desigend on the earcups to highlight game atmosphere.
- 【 VOLUME CONTROL】High tensile strength, anti-winding braided USB cable with rotary volume controller and key microphone mute effectively prevents the 49-inches long cable from twining and allows you to control the volume easily and mute the mic as effortless volume control one key mute.
back to menu ↑
- [Official Xbox licensed headset]: CloudX was tested by microsoft and works with Xbox controllers that have a 3.5mm headset jack.
- [Signature HyperX comfort]: Cloud’s legendary comfort will keep you gaming strong during those marathon gaming sessions.
- [Durable aluminum frame]: The sturdy aluminum frame provides reliable durability and stability.
- [Immersive in-game audio]: Enhanced bass reproduction and crystal clear lows, mids, and highs help fully immerse you in your gaming.
- [Convenient in-line audio control]: Intuitive in-line audio controls allow you to adjust volume and mute mic without having to dig into console settings.
- [Detachable noise-cancellation microphone]: The flexible, detachable mic can be easily positioned as you like it, and removed if you’re enjoying music.
- [Flexible braided cable]: The tough braided cable is engineered to withstand the perils of daily gaming and is flexible to allow you to move freely.
back to menu ↑
- Immersive 3D gaming sound & exhilarating gameplay: muffled sound will cause bad gaming experience. It's important for gamer to hear footsteps and distant gunshots from different direction in Fortnight, PUBG or CS: go etc. With high precision magnetic neodymium driver, Beexcellent headsets offer a 360-degree soundscape, add a sense of realism to your gaming session and reproduce crystal clear sound.
- Flexible boom mic: designed for people who suffer from the annoying keyboard noises and other background sound, Beexcellent headsets accurately pick up your voice and differentiate between background noise and your voice. With 120° flexible design, easy to adjust mic position at your will and better for game chatting and other application scenarios.
- ERGONOMIC SOFT EARMUFF+ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND+LIGHTWEIGHT: Many people complain that wearing headphones for a long time will hurt their ears. Beexcellent headset shape are designed to naturally fit the human head, the earmuff is filled with soft memory foam, and adjustable headband help to fit different people’s heads. Made of light material, weight only 0. 95lb, We try our best to let you enjoy the maximum comfort.
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBILITY & PLUG AND PLAY: PLEASE USE THE 3. 5MM JACK TO CONNECT. One Headset=3+ headsets in different platform. With 3. 5mm jack, compatible with PS4 Xbox One (Older version of Xbox One needs an extra Microsoft adapter, not included), Xbox One S/X PC laptop Mac iPad tablet mobile phone. The usb is to power the led light.
- Reliable after-sale support: your experience is what we mostly cherish. We will make our greatest effort to take responsibility for your shopping experience. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and reply you soon.
back to menu ↑
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers: With titanium-coated diaphragms for added clarity, our cutting-edge drivers can tune highs, mids, and lows separately—producing brighter, clearer sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass
- HyperClear Cardioid Mic: The bendable mic has improved housing and pickup for amazing voice capture that suppresses noise from the back and sides—supported by mic monitoring and game/chat balance to ensure optimal levels
- Breathable Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Using a fabric weave that doesn’t trap heat, the headset is easy on the ears, while its soft padded headband provides even more comfort to keep you in peak form during gaming marathons
- EQ and Xbox Pairing Button: Tap twice to cycle through 4 EQ settings—such as FPS Mode that enhances in-game audio like enemy footsteps, and Bass Mode to amplify low frequency sounds. Hold once to connect the headset to console
- Xbox Wireless: Do away with complicated setups and wireless dongles, as the headset connects directly to your Xbox Series X with a great signal range that perfectly supports couch gaming
- Windows Sonic: Experience lifelike surround sound that allows the headset to place audio with pinpoint accuracy, heightening your in-game awareness for a competitive edge and truly immersive experience
back to menu ↑
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D Audio and then increase default volume to 100%
- Featuring the same signature soundscape of the award-winning Arctis line, emphasizing subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage
- Detachable ClearCast noise canceling microphone provides natural sounding clarity and is Discord certified
- Adjustable steel-reinforced headband for a perfect fit and lasting durability
- Perfect for on-the-go with a sleek, low-profile design, detachable microphone, and fold-flat earcups
back to menu ↑
- 【Top-notch audio quality】50mm neodymium driver in each ear cup built into the RUNMUS gaming headset delivers virtual 7. 1 surrounding sound right into your ears. Hear your games come alive in ways you’ve never heard before and got the jump on your enemies with pinpoint positional accuracy. The perfect headset for various games like GTA5, Call of Duty, Battlefield 1, God of war, Star Wars Battlefront 2015 and so on.
- 【Supremely comfortable & Glaring RGB light】Large over-ear earcups that are finished in a soft leather feel to provide long lasting comfort. You’ll find yourself being able to wear this ps4 headset for multiple hours at a time without needing to take a break. Glaring LED lights designed on the earcups highlight the atmosphere of the game.
- 【Wide application with 3. 5mm plug】Multiple platforms compatibility is offered that allows you to use RUNMUS gaming headphones with the PS4, PS5, Xbox One X/S, PC, Nintendo Switch(Audio), Nintendo new 3DS LL(Audio), Laptop, Mac, Tablet, and mobile devices via the 3. 5mm cable. Please note a Microsoft Adapter will be needed(not Included) for old version xbox one controller. USB is for RGB lighting.
- 【Noise isolating microphone】RUNMUS xbox one headset comes with a 160-degree rotating noise canceling microphone that is ergonomically designed. Your voice is 360 degree picked up well because ambient noise is minimized. You can be heard in relatively noisy environments without having to repeat yourself.
- 【100% quality & 12 months 】Every RUNMUS ps5 headset will go through a strict quality test process before sending out. We promised to bring the best quality gaming headset to our customers. From the day of purchase of RUNMUS RGB headset, We offer 12 Months to our customer. Every customer's right is fully during the period.
back to menu ↑
- Wireless connection up to 40ft (12m), with a long-lasting battery life of 16plus hours
- Comfortable, lightweight build for long gaming sessions
- Immersive audio experience with powerful 50mm speaker drivers and Windows Sonic compatibility for spatial sound on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCS
- Flexible, noise-canceling mic with flip-to-mute feature delivers easy communication
- Officially licensed by Xbox
back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
Best Xbox Headsets Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDEback to menu ↑
The quality of a headset’s build is extremely important. Even cheap headsets usually cost around $80, and that’s quite a bit of money to spend on something that will just break in a month.
You should make sure to look out for:
- Band material
- Frame material
- Cushion material
- Mic material
- How these are all connected
The band is the part that sits around your head. You’ll want something that has plenty of padding, and it’s best to get a headset that uses metal for the band’s frame. The band is the second most abused part of the headset because it is constantly being adjusted. Cheap polymers will crack and wiggle loose very quickly.
Polymer will work fine for the majority of the headset’s frame. It’s not too easy to damage with small drops, and it’s lightweight. Steel is a more long-lasting material, but it also weighs a lot, and polymer will last just as long if you take care of it. For these reasons, most headset frames are made from Polymer.
The cushions on the ear cups are very important if you want to play for longer than ten minutes. Memory foam is a good choice, and it’s what you’ll most often find. However, cooling gel is the best filling material that you can get in a headset, and we highly suggest spending a little extra on a headset that uses it.
The cushion covers are also important, but you have a lot more options here. AirWeave is great, but it tends to be pricey. Leatherette and PU are inexpensive, but make sure that you find a headset that uses them properly, or your ears are going to hurt soon after you put the headset on.
Microphones are prone to breaking. They’re forced to swing around in front of your face, and they can break with one false step, so you’ll ideally want one that bends. Rigid mics are usually made from brittle polymers, and they’re a lot more likely to break. A flexible mic can take a lot of beatings before it kicks the bucket.
If you have the funds for a premium headset, you can often find mics made from metal. It’ll cost a lot to acquire one, but steel mics are very unlikely to break.
The material used for your power cord isn’t too important, but it is something to consider. A standard cable is prone to kinking and becoming unusable. That’s not an issue if you take care of it, but things happen. Braided cables are much more durable, and they’ll ensure that your headset lasts much longer.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
How Those Are All Connected?
A headset can be made from the most durable materials, but that doesn’t mean much if those materials aren’t properly put together. Check a potential purchase for gaps where the parts fit together. If anything wiggles or slides, you’ll want to go with another option.
The cushions and other pads need to be stitched together in a way that will not unravel. Look for any gaps between stitches, and make sure there aren’t any weird lumps where the padding was improperly inserted.
Finally, the power cord needs to be properly connected to the headset. It shouldn’t be close to popping out of the headset, and it shouldn’t wiggle at its base. If either of those is true in a headset that you’re looking at, you should give it a pass. Even a great headset is nothing more than a paperweight if the power cord doesn’t work.back to menu ↑
Incorporating one of the best Xbox One headsets into your Xbox setup is a certain way to elevate your gaming experience and immersion. Game audio is better than ever and is so key to our experiences now that upgrading to one of the best Xbox One headsets is an ironclad way to further immerse yourself in your favorite world,s stories, and in-game moments. And quite possibly, to gain an advantage. The good news is that incorporating one of the best Xbox One headsets into any setup is incredibly easy, too – plus there’s one for every budget imaginable.