Best Xbox One Gaming Headsets Under 100 – There you have it, five of the best gaming headsets under 100—two of which are the best wired headphones and the three being the best wireless headsets.
If there’s going to be our personal pick, it’s really the SteelSeries Arctis 5.
What’s not to love about it? 7.1 surround sound technology, illuminated earcups, made from grade-A lightweight materials and highly ergonomic.
It doesn’t matter which platform you’re playing, just get this and cherish it for what it is since you won’t get any better bargain than the Arctis 5 for below $100.
If you want the best value out of your hundred bucks, the SteelSeries Arctis 5 is a headset to behold.
If you desire something cheaper than the Arctis 5 but still want the same competent overall quality, the Sennheiser GSP 302 is your best choice.
If it’s a great wireless gaming headset for the PC you’re after, go for the Corsair Void Pro RGB Gaming Headset.
f you’re a PS4 player looking to buy a much more affordable wireless gaming headset, the Turtle Beach 600 Wireless Gaming Headset is your new best friend.
If you’re an Xbox One fan looking for the best wireless (or wired) gaming headset, the Turtle Beach Ear Force XO One Amplified Gaming Headset is right for you.
That’s it for this article. With any of these headsets with you, you’re guaranteed to have a much more immersive gameplay thanks to the stellar sound quality and comfortable ergonomics.
Pros & Cons
- STELLAR WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY - Exceptional signal strength provided by a low-latency 2.4GHz wireless connection via USB transmitter that’s practically as reliable as wired
- 24-HOUR POWER - Enjoy over a week of battery life with the Elo 7.1 Air, letting you play all day and night on a single charge
- EXCEPTIONAL 7.1 SURROUND - Precision-tuned 50 millimeter neodymium drivers deliver exceptional 7.1 surround sound so you can pinpoint enemy locations for a clear competitive advantage
- MIC MONITORING TECHNOLOGY - Adjustable mic monitoring so you can hear the level of your own voice to prevent shouting into the mic
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING - Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20 percent longer and win more. Data from Turtle Beach Superhuman Hearing study conducted by Real Industry, May 2021
- AIMO INTELLIGENT LIGHTING ENGINE - The AIMO illumination ecosystem takes your setup to another level, synergizing with other AIMO-compatible devices to create a vivid lighting aesthetic
- GLASSES FRIENDLY COMFORT - Superior memory foam cushioning featuring ProSpecs Glasses Relief System alleviates pressure on glasses
Pros & Cons
- Frequency Response 12 Hz – 28 kHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- The Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service: Gaming Keyboards, Gaming Mice, Gaming Headsets, Gaming Peripherals; Based on dollar sales, Jan-Sept. 2021 combined
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.1 surround sound directional cues
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Cardioid Mic: Tuned to have a more focused voice pickup area, get the most out of the mic with a with advanced voice tweaking options via Razer Synapse 3
- Compatibility: Audio enhancer DAC connects via USB connector; THX Spatial Audio available on Windows 10 64-bit only
3.HyperX Cloud II
Pros & Cons
- 15-25kKhz Frequency Response.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded leatherette headband help keep you focused on gaming
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear in-game details better and get the in-game advantage on your opponents
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound for precisely located audio
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to keep you in the game
- Built to last: The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily use
- Detachable, noise-cancelling microphone: TeamSpeak and Discord certified so you can chat with your friends and your callouts will be heard loud and clear
- Compatibility: 7.1 virtual surround sound on PC & Mac. Stereo on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices
Pros & Cons
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D Audio and then increase default volume to 100%
- The clear cast mic is the best mic in gaming, delivering studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- The S1 speaker drivers are engineered to produce a detailed, balanced soundscape with ultra-low distortion, for your games, music, movies and more
- The exclusive Skin goggle suspension headband perfectly contours across your entire head, comfortably distributing the Weight and eliminating pressure points
- Constructed with strong, ultra-lightweight materials for maximum comfort and durability
Pros & Cons
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear
- Built to last with a durable aluminum fork and steel headband. Soft memory foam earpads with passive noise-canceling leatherette offer supreme comfort
- Advanced PRO-G 50mm drivers deliver clear and precise sound imaging with improved bass response. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with clarity to give you the competitive advantage in game
- 6mm mic element delivers wider frequency response, lower signal to noise ratio, and higher sensitivity. Integrated pop and wind screen block unwanted noise. Detachable for easier travel or use with standalone studio mic (sold separately)
- Premium USB external sound card with EQ profile storage* delivers tournament-level game sound and voice comms. Use Logitech G HUB to save EQ settings to onboard memory to use or tournament systems *Requires PC running G HUB software
- Pro-designed EQ profiles available for download with Logitech G HUB software; onboard memory lets you save user- or pro-tuned 5-band EQ for tournament use. Sensitivity - 107 dB@1 KHz SPL 30 mW/1cm. Noise Isolation - up to 16 dB
- Change volume or mute your mic with inline control. 2m length so you’re not tied down. Connect with USB or 3.5mm audio port.
Pros & Cons
- Hear everything from the lightest footstep to the most thundering explosion thanks to premium, custom-tuned 50mm high-density neodymium Audio drivers with an expanded frequency range of 20hz-30, 000Hz . Microphone Frequency Response 100Hz to 10kHz
- Constructed for enduring comfort through long gaming sessions with breathable microfiber mesh fabric and plush memory foam earpads
- An omnidirectional microphone with a flip-up mute function picks up your voice with exceptional clarity
- Built to last through years of gaming with durable construction and aluminum Yokes
- Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound on PC, creating a multi-channel Audio experience that puts you right in the middle of your game
7.Cooler Master MH-751
Pros & Cons
- The MH751 gaming headset offers high quality sound with high comfort fit for your longest battle Royale sessions
- 40 millimeter neodymium drivers provide full, balanced 2.0 sound for total immersion and full situational awareness of your surroundings
- The Omni directional boom mic keeps communication in your squad crystal clear while reducing any annoying background noise
- Additionally, the ear cups provide a combination of comfort, with plush cushions, leatherette pads, and swiveling base to keep you fighting for hours at a time
- Superior in comfort and sound, The MH751 is your choice for extended gaming sessions
Pros & Cons
- Pro Audio Quality
- Superior Fit & Finish
- Precision Microphone
- 5GHz Wireless Technology
- Dolby Headphone 7.1 Surround Sound
- All current ASTRO Gaming products designed for Xbox One will offer continuous compatibility on Xbox: Series X.
9.Turtle Beach Stealth
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL, AMPLIFIED AUDIO - Refined ear cup acoustics and expertly tuned 50mm speakers are powerfully driven to give you accurate, immersive audio
- GEN 2 FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC - A larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic enhances chat clarity and seamlessly integrates into the headset when muted
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING - Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20% longer and win more. Data from Turtle Beach Superhuman Hearing study conducted by Real Industry, May 2021
- SURROUND SOUND READY FOR XBOX - Optimized to deliver immersive surround sound with Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos and DTS Headphone: X; Dolby Atmos and DTS:X: may require additional purchases, app downloads, and supported hardware
- MIC MONITORING - Hear your own voice while you chat with friends so you’re aware of your own volume and don’t have to shout
- GLASSES-FRIENDLY - Our exclusive, patented ProSpecs comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play
- 15-HOUR BATTERY LIFE - Always be ready to play with up to 15-hours of gaming per charge using the included USB-C charging cable
Pros & Cons
- POWERFUL PRO AUDIO - Designed to deliver precision stereo sound with 50mm HD Speaker Drivers with Windows Sonic compatibility for best spatial sound
- WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET WITH MIC- Officially licensed by Xbox for Xbox One, One X, Series X, Series S, PC (Windows 10 Computer). Compatible with Mac, tablet, mobile gaming with 3.5mm jack. Perfect for gaming, streaming video, Steam & Discord
- NOISE-CANCELING BOOM MIC - For crystal clear voice chat audio. Flip up to mute microphone on the fly
- ALL DAY COMFORT - Ultra-Lightweight design, durable frame, memory foam cushions cushions. Elite 16 plus Hour battery life for long gaming sessions. Micro-USB charging included. Black / Green Color
- NEXT-GEN GAMING - Tuned for top games like Halo Infinite, Diablo, Fortnite, Call of Duty (COD) Modern Warfare / Black Ops, DOTA 2, Overwatch, Rainbow 6, APEX Legends, FORZA, Monster Hunter, Gears of War. Great gifts for holidays, Christmas, birthdays
Best Xbox One Gaming Headsets Under 100 – BUYER’S GUIDE
The quality of a headset’s build is extremely important. Even cheap headsets usually cost around $80, and that’s quite a bit of money to spend on something that will just break in a month.
You should make sure to look out for:
- Band material
- Frame material
- Cushion material
- Mic material
- How these are all connected
The band is the part that sits around your head. You’ll want something that has plenty of padding, and it’s best to get a headset that uses metal for the band’s frame. The band is the second most abused part of the headset because it is constantly being adjusted. Cheap polymers will crack and wiggle loose very quickly.
Polymer will work fine for the majority of the headset’s frame. It’s not too easy to damage with small drops, and it’s lightweight. Steel is a more long-lasting material, but it also weighs a lot, and polymer will last just as long if you take care of it. For these reasons, most headset frames are made from Polymer.
The cushions on the ear cups are very important if you want to play for longer than ten minutes. Memory foam is a good choice, and it’s what you’ll most often find. However, cooling gel is the best filling material that you can get in a headset, and we highly suggest spending a little extra on a headset that uses it.
The cushion covers are also important, but you have a lot more options here. AirWeave is great, but it tends to be pricey. Leatherette and PU are inexpensive, but make sure that you find a headset that uses them properly, or your ears are going to hurt soon after you put the headset on.
Microphones are prone to breaking. They’re forced to swing around in front of your face, and they can break with one false step, so you’ll ideally want one that bends. Rigid mics are usually made from brittle polymers, and they’re a lot more likely to break. A flexible mic can take a lot of beatings before it kicks the bucket.
If you have the funds for a premium headset, you can often find mics made from metal. It’ll cost a lot to acquire one, but steel mics are very unlikely to break.
The material used for your power cord isn’t too important, but it is something to consider. A standard cable is prone to kinking and becoming unusable. That’s not an issue if you take care of it, but things happen. Braided cables are much more durable, and they’ll ensure that your headset lasts much longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Those Are All Connected?
A headset can be made from the most durable materials, but that doesn’t mean much if those materials aren’t properly put together. Check a potential purchase for gaps where the parts fit together. If anything wiggles or slides, you’ll want to go with another option.
The cushions and other pads need to be stitched together in a way that will not unravel. Look for any gaps between stitches, and make sure there aren’t any weird lumps where the padding was improperly inserted.
Finally, the power cord needs to be properly connected to the headset. It shouldn’t be close to popping out of the headset, and it shouldn’t wiggle at its base. If either of those is true in a headset that you’re looking at, you should give it a pass. Even a great headset is nothing more than a paperweight if the power cord doesn’t work.
Every gamer craves for the best headset that provides everything from godsend audio quality, most comfortable earpads that are better than your pillow in bed, and a clear microphone that doesn’t jitter.
However, to afford such kind of headset, you will need to spend a lot of money as much as $299 or even more.
But what if you only have a budget of less than $100 and still want to have a top-quality headset?
Worry no more as we will dive deep into good cheap gaming headsets.