Best Iem Under 300 – When choosing a new IEM, it can be hard to really assess the factors that will give you the best quality given the sheer amount of choices there are out there. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best IEM under 300 dollars. We hope that we have helped you decide on the perfect IEM to help you elevate your sound and step up your onstage performance.
If you’re in the market for an IEM, that means you’re ready to step up your music game to a professional level. Using an IEM onstage means that you’ll be able to get better feedback for the sound you’re producing, without having it muddled with the onstage sound around you.
ROUND UPback to menu ↑
1.qdc 2 Earbuds
- ◆ Driver Type: Hybrid Type / ◆ Driver Configuration: 2 Drivers (Low × 1 (Dynamic) / Mid & High × 1)
- ◆ Frequency Characteristics: 10 Hz ~ 20 kHz / ◆ Input Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL / mW / ◆ Impedance: 18 Ω
- ◆ Earbuds Terminal: qdc Original 2-Pin Terminal / ◆ Input Terminal: 3.5 mm Mini Terminal / ◆ Cable Conductor: High-Purity Silver-Plated Copper Conductor / ◆ Cable Length: about 122 cm
- ◆ Accessories: ● Earbuds Cable / ● Original Leather Case / ● Ear-Tip / ● Cleaning Tools
back to menu ↑
2.Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
- Bose AR enabled — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose AR enhanced apps with Links to download them.
back to menu ↑
- Whats in the Box - GT220 in-ear headphones - Charging case - USB cable (USB-C to USB-A) - Multiple silicon tips - Owner's guide
- True wireless Touch sensitive commands - Built in microphone - Twist to lock
- Wireless charging - 6 hour battery life - 30 hours battery life from case (5 x full charge)
back to menu ↑
- WIRELESS EARBUDS – Jabra Elite 75t is engineered to fit; Making and taking calls is always a great experience, wherever you are, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology which filters out wind and other disruptive noises around you
- Compact comfort – Designed and tested for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75t features a new smaller design that provides an ideal fit for every type of ear while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable. Connectivity-Bluetooth 5.0. Supported bluetooth profiles-HSP v1.2, HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, SPP v1.2
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS – With Jabra 4th generation true wireless connection, your music and calls will be stable, with no wires to get in the way; With these Bluetooth earbuds, you can enjoy conversations and music with no audio dropouts or interruptions
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: With these noise cancelling earbuds, you can filter out the world and focus on your music; Use the Sound plus App to activate ANC the first time you use it and enable toggling between ANC and Hear Through via your Earbud button
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – With Jabra Elite 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get up to 24 hours of battery time (ANC on) with the pocket-friendly charging case, the Elite 75t earphones let you take calls and play music while staying connected
back to menu ↑
5.JAKO Wireless Earbuds
- [ Bluetooth 5. 0 & Quick Pairing ] Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides faster, more efficient and stable experience. Fast paring, once connected with your devices, the wireless earbuds will flash and voice indications.
- [ Excellent Music Quality ] With the Bluetooth 5.0 and upgraded audio chip, it can improve the sound clarity and fidelity, so you will enjoy the music, movies, calls, etc with a brand new experience.
- [ 6 Hrs Music Time ] XG 5.0 wireless earbuds can last for 6 hours' playtime from a single charge and compact charging case can provide 2-3 extra charge times. Equipped with LED display to show battery capacity.
- [ IPX5 Waterproof ] Unique waterproof build is designed to defense against rain, sweat, water, etc. Perfect for running, hiking, exercising at gym and more. Waterproof design allows you to keep focusing on your music or calls.
- [ Comfortable and Secure Fit ] Humanized design based on ear shape makes it able to attach into your ears seamlessly and bring extraordinary comfort and secure fit.
back to menu ↑
6.Etymotic Research ER4XR
- High performance Balanced Armature drivers are precision matched to within 1 dB
- Specially designed for uncompromising accuracy in the mid to high frequencies with a bit of extra presence in the lower end
- Sleek, anodized, laser etched aluminum body and braided, reinforced detachable 5 ft. Cables with custom MMCX connectors
- 35-42 dB of noise isolation with a max output of 122 dB
- Impedance (@1kHz) 4XR (45 ohms) 4SR (45 ohms)
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Included Components: Headphones, Case, Tip Pack, Manual
back to menu ↑
- QuietMax ANC Technology Enabled: 1MORE’s proprietary QuietMax active noise cancellation technology combines hybrid ANC technology, precise audio tuning, dual band ANC and wind noise reduction in one suite to deliver effective noise cancelling without compromising the sound quality.
- 5 Noise Cancelling Modes: Featuring 5 noise reduction modes, ANC Strong (default), ANC Mild, Wind Noise Resistant, Pass-through (default) and off, 1MORE ComfoBuds Pro meet noise cancelling needs in different scenarios so you can hear what you want instead of what you have to.
- Immersive and Stereo Sound: A 13.4 mm dynamic driver coupled with AAC (Advanced Audio Coding) compatibility highlights the true essence of your music. Hear the finest details whether you are listening to music and podcasts or enjoying your favorite movies.
- 6 Microphones, Stunning Calls: 2 ANC microphones coupled with a precise algorithm work seamlessly to suppress both environmental and in-ear noises while the talking microphone detects and amplifies your voice for an ultra-clear phone call experience.
- Fast Charge: Need a quick boost of power? No problem. 15 minutes of charge fuels you up for 2 hours of listening time thanks to the fast charge technology.
back to menu ↑
- 【CES 2020 Innovation Award & iF Design Award】 EarFun Air is the only wireless earbuds that received the "2020 iF Design Award" and "CES 2020 Innovation Award" together. Great features and great design have been globally recognized. Each earbud is equipped with 2 microphones, together the 4 enhanced microphones provide noise-cancelling call technology to effectively block out 80% of background noise and make your voice 3 times clearer, to ensure you’re heard on the other side.
- HI-FI SUPERIOR SOUND: EarFun Air Bluetooth earbuds feature dual 6mm composite drivers that produce rich, immersive sound. PEEK + PU high fidelity dynamic drivers deliver deep, resonant bass with authentic treble to match.
- UP to 35 HOURS PLAYTIME: The Bluetooth earbuds offers up to 35H play time. A single charge using the provided USB-C charging cable gives you 2 hours of playtime after just 10 minutes of charging. The charging case can also be wirelessly charged by simply placing it on a wireless charger, providing a cable-free charging option.
- INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROL: With intuitive touchpad technology built into both wireless earbuds, you can effortlessly control your music, calls, and volume with a single finger press, freeing your hands from your smartphone. In-ear detection makes your music pauses when you remove either earbud, then starts again the second you put them back in.
- SINGLE EARBUD OPTION: Either earbud can be automatically paired to your device for independent use, giving you the flexibility to accommodate the task. Powered by latest Bluetooth 5.0 which dramatically enhances the stability and connection of the earbuds. When opening the carrying case lid, EarFun Air wireless earbuds will power on automatically and pair to your Bluetooth-compatible device.
back to menu ↑
- “-CL” designates the product’s color variation (clear).
- Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Durable reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Wireless SE215 earphones (with a Bluetooth communication cable) are also available. Sold separately in 4 colors (Clear: SE215-CL-BT1, Black: SE215-K-BT1, Blue: SE215SPE-B-BT1, White: SE215SPE-W-BT1).
back to menu ↑
- Warm and Balanced Classic Timbre：Warm and balanced classic timbre： HE01 is equipped with HDSS sound filtering system, using its patented acoustic technology, which greatly improves the sound density and transparency, creating a clear and mellow listening atmosphere. Further unleash the potential of the unit.
- A carefully Crafted Custom Dynamic Coil：HE01 adopted the Whizzer 4th Gen BRIGHT series of custom DD units whose size reaches 10.2mm, achieving a more natural low frequency response. The composite diaphragm and the large magnetic flux of about 1.2 Tesla bring a natural and clean sound bottom and sound stage performance. The low resistance and high sensitivity design can have high-quality dynamic performance under different front ends.
- Standard Audiophile-grade Cable： HE01 comes standard with 5N OFC oxygen -free copper cable, 4 cores of 80 strands excellent wire bases, with pure manual weaving process. It can help to produce good sound without changing cables. Standard 0.78mm 2 pin interface, covered base design, the interface is more durable, and has a higher third-party wire compatibility. Kylin brand custom plug design, beautiful and practical connector details, you will fall in love with the plug and pull feel once used.
- Specially Customized Eartips： In order to adapt to more divers music styles, HE01 comes standard with two sets of 6 pairs of eartips custom eartips. All eartips are made of liquid silicone, with an average hardness as low as 20HSD, which is soft and soundproof. You can choose one of the sets according to different music styles to try different music!
- What you will get: You can apply for a refund within 30 days, enjoy 12-month warranty, and have 100% satisfaction of customer service. And 24 hours email support is provided to make your purchase absolutely risk-free!
back to menu ↑
Best Iem Under 300 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Straight or over-ear cable? – IEMs come in two main configurations when it comes to ear plug style. One fits straight into your ear with the cable hanging down, and is the traditional style you’re probably used to. However, the over-ear design is considered better for professional musicians, as it reduces the movement of the IEM so that you can jam without worrying about losing your feedback.
Foam or silicone ear tips? – The ear tip you use will dictate how comfortable you find your new IEM. Silicone tips allow for grip as they hold the ear bud in your ear better. Comfort foam, however, will mold to the shape of your ear and can be more comfortable for long term wear. Luckily, most IEMs will come with a choice of either, so if you’re not sure, pick a model that has both.
Detachable or fixed cables? – Detachable cables allow you the freedom to change your cable style as you see fit. This helps if your cable starts to fray or you start losing a connection. However, the cables can be difficult to reattach as the pins are very small. Fixed cables will remove the amount of fuss you have to make reattaching cables, however if the cables fail then you don’t have any choice but to buy new IEMs.
How many drivers should I choose? – Drivers are what shape the sound, and are usually designed to service a particular frequency. The more drivers you have, the more ability you have to hear many frequencies at once. However, a high number of drivers can increase the cost of your IEMs. Ensure you have sufficient drivers to give an even coverage of low, mid and high frequencies.
What about a mic? – You can choose an IEM with a built in mic on the cable if you want to use the IEM for listening to music and making phone calls. However, if you are using the IEM strictly for onstage performances, you probably don’t need this feature.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
What are you using your IEM for?
To understand the low pitched and high pitched of music you need to wear an in-ear-monitor. Also, promising better sound quality can only come from an IEM. Besides, wireless IEM gives great mobility during a stage performance.
Besides, exposure to high volume stage performance can damage your hearing over time. Therefore, IEM can be the perfect solution to isolate your hearing system from excessive noise.back to menu ↑
For musicians like yourself, in-ear monitors (IEMs) are considered a necessary tool for being able to monitor your music while you’re making it. In fact, live performances can be improved completely with the use of IEMs because you can produce clearer mixes and a better sound due to the reduction in stage volume that you require.