Best Iem Under 300 – When choosing a new IEM, it can be hard to really assess the factors that will give you the best quality given the sheer amount of choices there are out there. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the best IEM under 300 dollars. We hope that we have helped you decide on the perfect IEM to help you elevate your sound and step up your onstage performance.
If you’re in the market for an IEM, that means you’re ready to step up your music game to a professional level. Using an IEM onstage means that you’ll be able to get better feedback for the sound you’re producing, without having it muddled with the onstage sound around you.
1.qdc 2 Earbuds
Pros & Cons
- ◆ Driver Type: Hybrid Type / ◆ Driver Configuration: 2 Drivers (Low × 1 (Dynamic) / Mid & High × 1)
- ◆ Frequency Characteristics: 10 Hz ~ 20 kHz / ◆ Input Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL / mW / ◆ Impedance: 18 Ω
- ◆ Earbuds Terminal: qdc Original 2-Pin Terminal / ◆ Input Terminal: 3.5 mm Mini Terminal / ◆ Cable Conductor: High-Purity Silver-Plated Copper Conductor / ◆ Cable Length: about 122 cm
- ◆ Accessories: ● Earbuds Cable / ● Original Leather Case / ● Ear-Tip / ● Cleaning Tools
2.Bose QuietComfort 35 II
Pros & Cons
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
- Bose AR enabled — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose AR enhanced apps with Links to download them.
Pros & Cons
- Whats in the Box - GT220 in-ear headphones (L/R) - Charging case - USB cable (USB-C to USB-A) - Multiple silicon tips - Owner's guide
- True wireless Touch sensitive commands - Built in microphone - Twist to lock
- Wireless charging - 6 hour battery life - 30 hours battery life from case (5 x full charge)
Pros & Cons
- WIRELESS EARBUDS – Jabra Elite 75t is engineered to fit; Making and taking calls is always a great experience, wherever you are, thanks to enhanced 4-microphone call technology which filters out wind and other disruptive noises around you
- COMPACT COMFORT – Designed and tested for a secure fit, the Jabra Elite 75t features a new smaller design that provides an ideal fit for every type of ear while the ergonomic shape makes them exceptionally comfortable. Connectivity-Bluetooth 5.0. Supported bluetooth profiles-HSP v1.2, HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.6, SPP v1.2
- NO AUDIO DROPOUTS – With Jabra 4th generation true wireless connection, your music and calls will be stable, with no wires to get in the way;With these Bluetooth earbuds, you can enjoy conversations and music with no audio dropouts or interruptions
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: With these noise cancelling earbuds, you can filter out the world and focus on your music; Use the Sound plus app to activate ANC the first time you use it and enable toggling between ANC and HearThrough via your earbud button
- LONG BATTERY LIFE – With Jabra Elite 75t wireless Bluetooth earbuds, you get up to 24 hours of battery time (ANC on) with the pocket-friendly charging case, the Elite 75t earphones let you take calls and play music while staying connected
5.JAKO Wireless Earbuds
Pros & Cons
- [ Bluetooth 5. 0 & Quick Pairing ] Bluetooth 5.0 technology provides faster, more efficient and stable experience. Fast paring, once connected with your devices, the wireless earbuds will flash and voice indications.
- [ Excellent Music Quality ] With the Bluetooth 5.0 and upgraded audio chip, it can improve the sound clarity and fidelity, so you will enjoy the music, movies, calls, etc with a brand new experience.
- [ 6 Hrs Music Time ] XG 5.0 wireless earbuds can last for 6 hours' playtime from a single charge and compact charging case can provide 2-3 extra charge times. Equipped with LED display to show battery capacity.
- [ IPX5 Waterproof ] Unique waterproof build is designed to defense against rain, sweat, water, etc. Perfect for running, hiking, exercising at gym and more. Waterproof design allows you to keep focusing on your music or calls.
- [ Comfortable and Secure Fit ] Humanized design based on ear shape makes it able to attach into your ears seamlessly and bring extraordinary comfort and secure fit.
6.Etymotic Research ER4XR
Pros & Cons
- High performance Balanced Armature drivers are precision matched to within 1 dB
- Product Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- Specially designed for uncompromising accuracy in the mid to high frequencies with a bit of extra presence in the lower end
- Sleek, anodized, laser etched aluminum body and braided, reinforced detachable 5 ft. Cables with custom MMCX connectors
- 35-42 dB of noise isolation with a max output of 122 dB
- Impedance (@1kHz) 4XR (45 ohms) 4SR (45 ohms)
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Included Components: Headphones, Case, Tip Pack, Manual
Pros & Cons
- 2021 CES Winner: As a 4-time CES award-winner, 1MORE’s proprietary QuietMax technology is recognized for its innovation. The ComfoBuds Pro achieves incredible comfort, excellent HI-FI Stereo sound, and the ultimate ANC experience.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling: 1MORE’s proprietary QuietMax technology features the latest innovative techniques packed into the Hybrid ANC, decoding, and precise audio tuning to give you the most optimal sound when it comes to ANC and comfort. Change between five ANC modes to fit your scenario.
- Excellent Hi-Fi Stereo sound: Our 13.4mm dynamic drivers are larger than other brands and are made from Liquid Crystal Polymers & PU which not only makes the bass and treble present, it doesn’t sound overpowered or tinny.
- In-Ear Ergonomic Design: 1MORE’s ergonomic design provides consistent comfort and fit, achieving a pressure-free listening experience even during long term use. Additionally, we offer three sizes of soft (S/M/L), tapered silicone tips for you to find the perfect fit for your ear and coming in at only 5.2g, the ComfoBuds Pro are incredibly lightweight.
- Amazing Call Quality and Fast Charging: 6 microphones with Environmental Noise Cancellation technology combined with our proprietary QuietMax decoding algorithms work seamlessly together to pick up your voice as if you were talking face to face. Also the quick 15-minute charge offers you an extra 2 hours of battery life.
Pros & Cons
- ⭐[CNN BEST BUDGET WIRELESS EARBUDS 2022]⭐ CNN praised "EarFun Air is just as good as the high-end earbuds in controlled, quiet, indoor settings. The sound is expansive, deep, and about as good as any high-end options." The EarFun Air wireless earbuds equipped with 6mm dual dynamic drivers achieve balanced, high-quality sound. PEEK + PU high fidelity dynamic drivers deliver deep, resonant bass with an authentic treble to match.
- [ CRYSTAL-CLEAR CALLING, IMMERSIVE FEELING] EarFun Air is the only wireless earbuds that received the ⭐"iF Design Award" and "CES Innovation Award" together⭐. The true wireless earbuds feature 4-microphone noise-canceling calls, effectively reducing 90% background noise, creating a stable and clearer calling environment. Besides, only touching the control button can answer/reject phone, volume adjusts, enjoying hand-freely calling anytime and anywhere.
- [35H LISTENING, ON-THE-GO CHARGING ] The wireless earbuds last for total 35 hours with a built-in 500mAh charging case and 7 hours from a single charge. Get rid of the trouble of repeatedly charging, providing listening for a whole day. The Bluetooth Earbuds support both wireless charging and USB-C quick charging, simply charge 10 minutes and get up to 2 hours of playtime. Enjoy fast and convenient charging way from now on.
- [IPX7 DEEP WATERPROOF, NO FEAR OF SWEAT ] EarFun Air true wireless earbuds are certificated with IPX7 waterproof, secured by its innovative SweatShield Technology is immune to corrosive sweat and water, compared with ordinary nano-coating methods to resist water, it is more effective against water. Enjoy a sweaty workout and immerse music.
- [COMFORTABLE FIT DESIGN & STABLE BLUETOOTH CONNECTION] The wireless earbuds offer more wearing stability and comfort by round soft silicone ear tips. And the ergonomic design ensures the Bluetooth earbuds stay comfortably whether you're jumping or running. Besides, Bluetooth 5.0 earbuds provide instant pairing and stable transmission without interruptions. Enjoy a cozy experience all day.
Pros & Cons
- ROAD-TESTED BY PRO MUSICIANS - The SE215 provides detailed sound with enhanced bass for personal listening or professional monitoring..Note : If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or call performance. Change the earbud tips to ones that fit more snugly in your ears
- STRIKING FULL-RANGE SOUND from a single, vented balanced armature driver. Hear music the way it was meant to be heard.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT - Includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you.
- SOUND ISOLATING TECHNOLOGY - Blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.
- SECURE, OVER-THE-EAR DESIGN - Wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- DURABLE REINFORCED CABLE - Allows for easy replacement or customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- COMPACT CARRYING CASE - Convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- EASILY CONNECT TO OTHER MMCX CABLE ACCESSORIES - For further customization. Stay connected to any device, no matter where you are.
- LONG LASTING BUILD QUALITY - Engineered for professional wear and tear to ensure a lifetime of use. See what we’re made of.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX. Includes a free two-year warranty, SE215 PRO Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 3.5mm cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4“ adapter, and a carrying case.
Pros & Cons
- Warm and Balanced Classic Timbre：Warm and balanced classic timbre： HE01 is equipped with HDSS sound filtering system, using its patented acoustic technology, which greatly improves the sound density and transparency, creating a clear and mellow listening atmosphere. Further unleash the potential of the unit.
- A carefully Crafted Custom Dynamic Coil：HE01 adopted the Whizzer 4th Gen BRIGHT series of custom DD units whose size reaches 10.2mm, achieving a more natural low frequency response. The composite diaphragm and the large magnetic flux of about 1.2 Tesla bring a natural and clean sound bottom and sound stage performance. The low resistance and high sensitivity design can have high-quality dynamic performance under different front ends.
- Standard Audiophile-grade Cable： HE01 comes standard with 5N OFC oxygen -free copper cable, 4 cores of 80 strands excellent wire bases, with pure manual weaving process. It can help to produce good sound without changing cables. Standard 0.78mm 2 pin interface, covered base design, the interface is more durable, and has a higher third-party wire compatibility. Kylin brand custom plug design, beautiful and practical connector details, you will fall in love with the plug and pull feel once used.
- Specially Customized Eartips： In order to adapt to more divers music styles, HE01 comes standard with two sets of 6 pairs of eartips custom eartips. All eartips are made of liquid silicone, with an average hardness as low as 20HSD, which is soft and soundproof. You can choose one of the sets according to different music styles to try different music!
- What you will get: You can apply for a refund within 30 days, enjoy 12-month warranty, and have 100% satisfaction of customer service. And 24 hours email support is provided to make your purchase absolutely risk-free!
Best Iem Under 300 – BUYER’S GUIDE
Straight or over-ear cable? – IEMs come in two main configurations when it comes to ear plug style. One fits straight into your ear with the cable hanging down, and is the traditional style you’re probably used to. However, the over-ear design is considered better for professional musicians, as it reduces the movement of the IEM so that you can jam without worrying about losing your feedback.
Foam or silicone ear tips? – The ear tip you use will dictate how comfortable you find your new IEM. Silicone tips allow for grip as they hold the ear bud in your ear better. Comfort foam, however, will mold to the shape of your ear and can be more comfortable for long term wear. Luckily, most IEMs will come with a choice of either, so if you’re not sure, pick a model that has both.
Detachable or fixed cables? – Detachable cables allow you the freedom to change your cable style as you see fit. This helps if your cable starts to fray or you start losing a connection. However, the cables can be difficult to reattach as the pins are very small. Fixed cables will remove the amount of fuss you have to make reattaching cables, however if the cables fail then you don’t have any choice but to buy new IEMs.
How many drivers should I choose? – Drivers are what shape the sound, and are usually designed to service a particular frequency. The more drivers you have, the more ability you have to hear many frequencies at once. However, a high number of drivers can increase the cost of your IEMs. Ensure you have sufficient drivers to give an even coverage of low, mid and high frequencies.
What about a mic? – You can choose an IEM with a built in mic on the cable if you want to use the IEM for listening to music and making phone calls. However, if you are using the IEM strictly for onstage performances, you probably don’t need this feature.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are you using your IEM for?
To understand the low pitched and high pitched of music you need to wear an in-ear-monitor. Also, promising better sound quality can only come from an IEM. Besides, wireless IEM gives great mobility during a stage performance.
Besides, exposure to high volume stage performance can damage your hearing over time. Therefore, IEM can be the perfect solution to isolate your hearing system from excessive noise.
For musicians like yourself, in-ear monitors (IEMs) are considered a necessary tool for being able to monitor your music while you’re making it. In fact, live performances can be improved completely with the use of IEMs because you can produce clearer mixes and a better sound due to the reduction in stage volume that you require.