Best Bluetooth keyboard for Android – I hope this list makes sense, it will help to choose your tablet keyboard according to your budget.
I’ve researched around 30 best seller products to prepare this list. All of the product listed here justifies their respective price range and features.
If you’ve any better product in your mint, please let us know, we’ll consider including it after a through review.
Many of the picks on this list come in several different colors. Whether you want to keep things classic and professional or add a dash of fun, you can find a keyboard for your Android device that suits your style. A handful of the picks on this list also have backlighting, which is fun if you’re using the keyboard in the dark and enjoy a bit of whimsy.
No matter what you need an Android keyboard for these days, having a reliable keyboard that is easy to use is an absolute priority. So be sure to check out the best keyboards for Android available today.
We hope you like the items we recommend! CBR has affiliate partnerships, so we receive a share of the revenue from your purchase. This won’t affect the price you pay and helps us offer the best product recommendations.back to menu ↑
- Multi-device Bluetooth keyboard: Universal keyboard for typing on all your computing devices: Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation (Any Bluetooth-enabled computers or mobile devices that support external keyboards with HID profile. Check with device manufacturer for details.)
- Easy-switch: Connect up to 3 devices simultaneously and switch between them at the touch of button. Wireless range 10 meter
- Logitech flow cross-computer typing: Use as a regular keyboard or combine with a compatible Logitech flow mouse (sold separately) to type, copy, paste and move files seamlessly between computers
- Compact mobile keyboard: Easy to carry around your home for familiar typing in any room and Logitech options for Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later), Logitech options for Mac (OS X 10.8 or later)
- OS adaptive: Automatically recognizes each device and maps keys to give you a familiar layout, including shortcuts. Battery life (not rechargeable) - 24 months. Connection type: Bluetooth classic (3.0)
- 2 year battery life: Virtually eliminates the need to change batteries (Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated 2 million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty
back to menu ↑
2.ANNE PRO 2
- Minimalistic design doing more with less. Requires less hand movement while still being able to access all the functionalities.
- Compact and Portable . It saves desk space and easy to carry around. Fits right in backpack. Perfect for home, work and on the go.
- Decent bluetooth connectivity enables wireless connection up to 4 devices and switch seamlessly back and forth.
- Revamped obinskit starter software simplifies the way to set up your own key layout, lighting and to create macros.
- The “Magic Fn” on the Caps Lock button makes it easier to utilize the F1-F12 keys while gaming.
back to menu ↑
3.OMOTON iPad Keyboard
- OPTIMIZED DESIGN FOR IPAD: It’s perfectly compatible with all iPad models with systems iOS 9.1 or later; these include iPad Air 4 10.9, iPad Pro 12.9, iPad Pro 11, iPad 8th/7th Generation 10.2, iPad Mini 5 and much more.
- CONVENIENT NUMBER PAD: This full-sized keyboard and numeric keypad are perfect for inputting data and guaranteed to enhance efficiency.
- COMFORTABLE TYPING: Its sloped angle delivers comfort and ease. Enjoy using your iPad with minimal hand fatigue. Plus, the keyboard’s refined scissor mechanism provides a responsive and quiet typing experience.
- STABLE CONNECTION: This Bluetooth keyboard pairs seamlessly with your iPad at a range up to 33 feet/ 10m, and it automatically connects to previously connected devices for successive sessions.
- SMART POWER SAVING: 2 AAA batteries (not included) last for 30-days of continuous use, and its automatic sleep mode allows up to half a year between battery changes.
back to menu ↑
4.Fosmon Mini Keyboard
- [COMPACT & PORTABLE QWERTY KEYBOARD WITH TOUCHPAD] Innovative and compact QWERTY keyboard with touchpad that provides comfort combined with the freedom of wireless connectivity. Connect to all of your favorite devices with this wireless keyboard.
- [BLUETOOTH 3.0] With a working range of approx. 33ft/10m, easily connect and control Bluetooth devices with this wireless keyboard.
- [LONG LASTING RECHARGEABLE BATTERY] Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with up to 10 days of continuous working time and up to 50 days of standby time. The LED indicators notify when the battery is low and when it is fully charged. Charging via the included USB cable is simple and easy
- [BACKLIT KEYBOARD] The convenient backlit keyboard is perfect for using in a dark environment.
- [LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY] Includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
back to menu ↑
5.Havit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- 【Mechanical Keyboard and Gaming Mouse】Both keyboard and mouse backlit is switchable among the pre-setting light effect modes (21 different light modes for the keyboard, 7 modes for the mouse). The brightness and light-changing speed are adjustable. Support to customize and record 3 groups of backlit modes.
- 【Professional Blue Switches Anti-Ghosting Keyboard】The classical blue switch design provides a "clicky" and tactile feedback, deliver accurate, responsive key commands for typing and gaming. 100% anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with full key rollover, your perfect choice for different games.
- 【Gaming Mouse】With 6 Dots Per Inch levels available and a high-precision positioning game engine for accurate positioning and stable transmission, can easily adjust the Dots Per Inch from 800-1600-2400-3200-4000-4800 Dots Per Inchto match the mouse speed instantly for different game scenarios.
- 【Durability & Ergonomic Comfort】The high-quality Aluminium alloy top case ensures longer product life. The suspended keycap keyboard and skin-friendly surface mouse provides a comfortable games and typing experience for long time.
- 【Keyboard Mouse Combo Support】Features 12 multimedia key combinations.Universally works with Windows, Linux, Chrome and MAC OS system. (*Note: the multimedia shortcut key combinations are not available in MAC/ Linux system.)
back to menu ↑
6.Apple Smart Keyboard
- Smart Keyboard lets you write a term paper or create a presentation on a full-size keyboard whenever you need one.
- It connects easily without the need for pairing or charging, so it’s always ready to go.
- And when you’re done, it folds to create a slim, lightweight cover.
- Compatibility: iPad (7th and 8th generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- Apple Smart Keyboard is a front cover only
back to menu ↑
- Tenkeyless compact mechanical gaming keyboard Redragon k552 tkl small compact with dust proof mechanical switches cherry mx red equivalent Linear switches quiet click sound fast action with minimal resistance without a tactile bump feel
- Rainbow LED RGB backlit mechanical USB gaming keyboard 19 different lighting effects and game modes 2 user defined modes 6 colors multiple brightness level breathing speed precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting
- Ergonomic designed steel series mechanical game keyboards high-quality durable metal-abs construction with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up even during the most testing marathon gaming sessions
- Anti ghosting all 87 keys are conflict free nkey rollover featuring 12 multimedia keyboard keys and a non-slip ergonomic, splash-proof design comes with gold-plated high-speed corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
- Compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, or windows xp, limited mac os keyboard support works well with all major computers brands and gaming pcs.
back to menu ↑
8.DGG K60 61
- 60% Compact Minimalism Layout: The 60 percent keyboard has a perfect size and it's good for Home、Office、Business or Travel use.You know,keyboard without numpad is most FPS gamers’ choice, more spaces left for mouse movements.
- Membrane But Mechanical Feeling keyboard: The bottom of the 61 response key cap is of silicone structure, and the key cap is sprayed with oil radium carving, which makes it feel skin-like and more comfortable.Using advanced imitation mechanical technology, one of the attractive features is the mechanical feeling.
- Ergonomic Designed: Key layout of the engineering assembly line.It adapts to the movement arc og the keyboard,and feels comfortables.Thus,the mini gaming keyboard key height is designed according to ergonomics,and it is not easy to fatigue after long-term use.
- RGB Backlit lighting Effect: There are 5 kinds of backlight effects, including normal light/wave/horse riding/breathing mode for choice, and 5 levels of brightness and speed for control. It also provides transparent and transparent backlight as well as letters.
- High Quality and Reliable Performance: Compact ergonomic design and high quality durable ABS material, portable film keys and switches.The thin 61 keys film keyboard is relatively quiet.61 key space-saving film keyboard design also frees up your workspace on your desk without sacrificing game performance and comfort.
back to menu ↑
- 【Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard】 Portable folding keyboard with free phone holder allows you to work anywhere, anytime! Standard-size design provides accurate, fast typing, just like the desktop keyboard you are used to. Quiet keys allow you to focus on your work. Perfect for travel and business trips.
- 【Pocket-Size & Easy to Use】 Only 5.53-ounce palm-sized keyboard can be folded into your pocket or backpack to carry around. Just press the CONNECT button to quickly pair with your devices. Automatic on/off and reconnection design makes operation more convenient. With a Samsers folding keyboard, you can start to write down your ideas anywhere quickly!
- 【Elegant Style & Rechargeable Battery】 Elegant and wear-resistant PU leather with contemporary styling. Its excellent touch and clean appearance make it perfect for your laptop and desktop. Built-in lithium battery can be used for 40 hours of continuous operation or 180 days of standby. One full charge last enough for your short business trip or vacation.
- 【Multi-system Compatible】 The Bluetooth keyboard works seamlessly with iOS, Android and Windows. Maintain a stable connection and provides fast response to devices within 10 meters of operation. Compatible with a variety of devices, including Apple iPad Air, iPad 4/3/2, iPad Mini 4, iPhone X/8/7/6, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Surface, Amazon Kindle, and other Bluetooth devices.
- 【100% Satisfaction Service】Samsers provides you with 24-hour Email Response & 100% Satisfaction Service & Lifetime Technical Support. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
back to menu ↑
- TRI-FOLDING KEYBOARD: Foldable full standard-size keys deliver user-friendly typing experience. Tri-folding design for easy carrying
- iOS, WINDOWS & ANDROID COMPATIBILITY: Built-in Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 chip, which providing stable connection and quick response within operating range of 33 ft, compatible with Smartphone PC Tablet in iOS Windows Android system, the iClever multi-device Bluetooth keyboard will make you trip more enjoyable.
- WIRELESS & WIRED MODES: Easily connect both your wireless device and your PC with the keyboard simultaneously and switch between them with ease
- COLOR-CHANGING BACKLIT: Users can select colors from red, blue, or green, at two different brightness levels. Easy to see the keys in various situations, even in a dimly-lit room, a dark airplane cabin or any other occasions
- ERGONOMIC & DURABLE DESIGN: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy texture for superior durability. 2 balance stands keep the keyboard balanced for a better typing experience
back to menu ↑
Best Bluetooth keyboard for Android – BUYER’S GUIDE
This is the most important thing that you have to consider when you are buying a Bluetooth keyboard. If the keyboard is not compatible with your device then it will fail to work. So, before you buy any wireless keyboard, make sure that it is compatible with the device that you have. You can check their descriptions or specifications to know what the devices that are compatible with it are.
The next thing that you have to consider is the type of battery. Of course, the batteries play a major role in this keyboard. Since it is wireless and it uses Bluetooth connectivity to connect, it uses a lot of battery power to do that. You need to ensure that the battery lasts for at least a few days before it drains with the backlit on. Make sure to choose the tablet keyboard with the best battery backup. Also, look for the batteries than can run more on power-saving mode and can be recharged easily.
Though this is secondary in nature but still if you are looking for a keyboard that is portable in nature, then you have to choose a sleek and compact design. Choosing the right design will help you carry the keyboard with you wherever you go. The majority of the wireless keyboards are designed with a compact body with ultra-slim and sleek design. This can be quite beneficial for you to carry the keyboard in your handbag whenever you are traveling.
Of course, this is another point that you have to consider. When you are buying a keyboard for your tablet, you will want the keys that are low-profile ones and not the raised ones. The low profile flat keys can provide great convenience to type. Also, you have to look for keyboards with responsive keys. Make sure that all the functional keys are strategically placed on the keyboard so that it is convenient for you to operate them. Most importantly if the key placement or layout fits your OS.
This is one of the additional features that you can opt for. It depends on whether you need it or not. This is not something mandatory. But if you generally work in the dark or indoor where you need more light to see the keypad, then choosing an LED-backlit light can be the best way. You can choose any color for your backlit based on your choices and preferences.
Of course, if you are choosing a portable keyboard it is important to choose something which is light in weight. There is no need to carry the extra weight in your bag along with your tablet. You have to make sure that the keyboard is sleek enough and lightweight to be carried easily in your handbag while you are on the go.
The last but not the least, you have to choose a keyboard for a reasonable price. Investing money in a quality product is a good idea but there is no such rule as more expensive means better performance. You have to choose the best quality keypad at the best possible price.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
What are Mechanical vs. Membrane Keyboards?
There are various classifications of keyboards based on how they register the key presses. Still, Mechanical and Membrane are the dominant two. Most probably, you have been using the membrane keyboard since it is the most popular
It is made up of rubber layers and a conductive pad where the characters are printed. Once you press a particular key, the conductive pad detects the pressure and registers the key. Membrane keyboards press down effortlessly, but they lack tactile feedback. You don’t feel the keys being pressed down, and you may have a hard time acknowledging when a press is registered. But they are considerably cheap and may still work when you are operating at a budget. These keyboards do not make typing noises, but depending on the individual, this might be a good or a bad thing. Personally, I like to hear my keyboard rumble as I type.
Which is why I recommend mechanical keyboards as the best-suited keyboard for programmers. These use switches to send the signals, which results in quicker response time and more accuracy. You are always sure when a keypress register.
However, there are three main types of switches represented by different colour codes, and each performs differently. People respond differently to the colour codes, but here is a rundown for each so that you have a better understanding. Most programmers I know prefer either Tactile or clicky. The categories can further be split into light and heavy switches, depending on the force that’s applied to them. Check the table below.
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse enables you to eliminate wires to make your workstation clean and comfortable for work. Wireless computer peripherals can be easily connected to PC via USB port with the help of receivers. If you use a combo of keyboard and mouse, you will only need one dongle for the connectivity.
There are many Wireless Mouse and Keyboards that have a wide variety of features and advantages. Therefore, it is difficult to select the right one. Following is a handpicked list of Top Wireless Keyboard Mouse. The list contains a detailed description of the keyboard and mouse with their pros and cons.