Best keyboard for Rsi – It’s very easy for us to say that our favorite keyboard is the Kinesis Advantage2. While there are a lot of Rsi keyboards on the market and many different and creative solutions to the same problem, there are few that have taken comfort and health as far as the Advantage line.
More keyboards are available than before that offer ergonomic features or even allow you to adjust how keys are positioned. Should your wrists feel cramped or strained after a week in the office, it may be time to invest in one of the options we suggest. If we were to choose one as the best keyboard, it would be the Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard.
We recognize, however, that the Advantage2 is not the keyboard for every consumer. The truth is that as long as you as a typist are aware of the effects of extensive keyboard use and do whatever you can to prevent long-term harm to your body—even just a little bit—then you are better off than you would be otherwise and the sooner you start the better.back to menu ↑
1.Apple Magic Keyboard
- The Magic Keyboard is the perfect companion for iPad Pro and iPad Air (4th generation).
- It features the best typing experience ever on iPad, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for charging, backlit keys, and front and back protection.
- With a new floating cantilever design, iPad Pro attaches magnetically and allows you to smoothly adjust to the perfect viewing angle for you.
- Compatibility: iPad Pro 11-inch (1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation), iPad Air (4th generation)
back to menu ↑
- Cable length: about 2m × 1, about 1m × 1, bridge cable : 43cm
- Switch : Matias original quiet click switch ■ Tactile , silent type ■ Alps compatible ■ pressing pressure : 60 ± 5gf ■ key stroke : 3.5mm
- Tilt stand : tenting angle : 9 ° / negative tilt angle : 4.5 °
- Compatible models : Mac
back to menu ↑
- AWARD-WINNING SPLIT DESIGN: Unlike fixed ergonomic keyboards, the Freestyle2 allows you to rotate and separate the key modules up to 9" to achieve natural hand, wrist and forearm positions for your specific body type and preferences.
- ADJUSTABLE TENTING: The Kinesis KB820 model keyboard is pre-assembled with the popular VIP3 tenting accessory which enables 5, 10, or 15 degrees of tenting with integrated cushioned palm supports to keep forearms neutral and wrists supports for an optimal typing posture.
- STANDARD WINDOWS LAYOUT: The Freestyle2 for PC features a standard Windows layout with hotkeys like Cut, Copy, Paste, multimedia keys, and an embedded numeric 10-key to boost your productivity. No software or special drivers required.
- LOW-FORCE KEY SWITCHES: The Freestyle2 uses a custom membrane key switch that features a low-activation force and tactile feedback to reduce finger fatigue, impact and strain.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Freestyle2 keyboard with a standard Windows Layout and the VIP3 tenting accessory and palm supports pre-installed onto the keyboard for maximum convenience, adhesive cushioned palm pads, detachable pivot tether for adjustable splay, and Quick Start Guide.
back to menu ↑
4.Microsoft Surface ERGNMC
- The Bluetooth wireless connectivity helps reduce the clutter of wires
back to menu ↑
- Wave design with Constant Curve layout: Curved layout guides hands into just the right position
- Ease and comfort: Cushioned palm rest makes work easier and fun more fun
- Longer battery time: This feature gives you up to three years of battery life. (Battery life based on a calculation of an estimated 2 million keystrokes per year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- Logitech Unifying receiver: The tiny Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so there's no need to unplug it when you move around. And you can easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
back to menu ↑
6.Razer Ornata Chroma
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset/Pc Microphone, Gaming Designed, based on dollar sales, 2017-2021
- High-Performance Mecha-Membrane Switches Provides the tactile feedback of mechanical key press on a comfortable soft-cushioned membrane rubber dome switch suitable for gaming
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma Fully syncs with popular games Razer hardware Philips Hue and gear from 30+ partners supports 16 8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Fully Programmable Macro Support Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ergonomic Magnetic Wrist Rest Made of soft-touch leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions with built-in magnets for convenient alignment
- Durable Construction Supports up to 80 million clicks backed by a 2-year
back to menu ↑
- 3 Color (Red, Green, Blue) Illuminated Backlit Keyboard - The 3-color Illuminated Backlit keyboard lets you choose your backlit color to green, blue, or red in one keystroke! The gently-lit keys allow you to work day and night without straining your eyes. No more mistyping! You can work from dusk till dawn at your desk or bedroom without disturbing others!
- Ergonomic Design - The design of this keyboard with splitted key zones and gently sloped shape encourages natural position of hands, wrists, and forearm in maximum comfort for long use.
- Large Print Keys - Makes the keys easier to see and easy on the eyes.
- Split Key Design - Encourages natural position of hands, wrists and forearms for maximum comfort.
- Integrated Palm Rest - Keeps your wrists in the most comfortable position.
- Internet & Multimedia Keys - You can get instant access to your commonly used Internet and multimedia tools with the 20 built-in hotkeys this keyboard has to offer.
- Membrane Switch - 5 Million keystroke lifecycle for a quiet and fast typing experience.
back to menu ↑
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMBO: Includes Redragon RGB Backlit Computer Gaming Keyboard and RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse. ALL-IN-ONE PC GAMER VALUE KIT, Fantastic for Gamers (New Improved Version)
- RGB BACKLIT GAMING KEYBOARD; 7 different RGB Lighting modes & effects, 4 backlight brightness levels, adjustable breathing speed. The keycaps offering clear uniform backlighting WIN key can be disabled for gaming. The PC Gaming Keyboard has been ergonomically designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. The gaming Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill. The integrated wrist rest gives you the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- MULTI MEDIA & ANTI GHOSTING; The Gaming Keyboard has 25 conflict free (n-Key Rollover) 10 Dedicated Multimedia keys plus 12 additional FN+ Multimedia keys (Total 114 keys). Keys are quiet, designed for longevity, durability delivering precise tactile feedback. Comes with Full numeric keypad and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection and ultimate Gaming performance
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; Ergonomic Redragon RED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI), 30G acceleration and Weight Tuning set. Total 6 Buttons of which 5 are programmable. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competition
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD AND GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILITY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs.
back to menu ↑
- Easy Setup: Simply insert the nano USB receiver into your computer and use the keyboard instantly.
- Ergonomic design: Stainless steel material gives heavy duty feeling, low-profile keys offer quiet and comfortable typing.
- 6-Month Battery Life: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months with single charge (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day).
- Ultra Thin and Light: Compact size (16.9 X 4.9 X 0.6in) and light weight (14.9oz) but provides full size keys, arrow keys, number pad, shortcuts for comfortable typing.
- Package contents: Arteck Stainless 2.4G Wireless Keyboard, nano USB receiver, USB charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.
back to menu ↑
- Professional Gaming Keyboard. UV coated keycaps and injection laser carving ABS keycaps design, the letter of characters never fade. Anti-sweat, prevents keycap damage, enhanced durability, and tactile feedback. Thick and firm stainless steel base plate, long service life, and never deforms. Metal and ABS construction make it more solid and reliable. NPET K10 gaming keyboard is more durable than the plastic keyboard, your best keyboard choice
- Colorful Illuminated Keyboard. 4 LED lighting backlit modes, breathing(7-color alternate). 3 Adjustable permanent mixed backlit modes, changeable breathing or permanent lighting mode. It can be great for playing the game at night even without light. You can also adjust the brightness and breathing speed of the backlit according to your preference
- 104 Keys Standard Keyboard. 13 multi media keys combinations, 26 keys non-conflict, strengthened space key. 13 combinations of multimedia keys facilitate the operation of your work or game and improve efficiency. Ergonomic design, ergonomics Arc keycap, smooth lines, comfortable feeling, and anti-fatigue. Perfect backlit gaming keyboard for gaming and office
- High-Quality Floating Keyboard. 2 angle feet on the back of the keyboard can adjust the keyboard height. All "core" water-resistant, triple protection design. Water-resistant keyboard prevents damage from spilled drinks or coffee. Anti-interference magnet ring, gold-plate interface and waterproof braid USB cables, guarantees stable data transmitting, and more durable than other PVC cables, not easily broken. Removable keycaps and free keycap puller, clean becomes easier
- Easy to Operate & Best Gift got Gamer. Automatically enter sleeping mode 10 minutes without operation and backlights off, any key press will awaken and backlights on. User-friendly, quickly control, no driver needed. Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Mac OS, etc. ?We provide 30-day money back, 24-month replacement. Any questions please feel free to contact us.?
back to menu ↑
Best keyboard for Rsi – BUYER’S GUIDE
The Adesso Tru-Form Contoured Ergonomic Keyboard is simply one of the best ergonomic keyboards on a budget. It is a very standard ergonomic keyboard with few bells and whistles, but that’s exactly what most people need in a keyboard. The hand position is very natural and comfortable for most people and it has great wrist support. The keys are sometimes a bit clunky and that might bother some people, but that’s what you’re going to get in the lower price ranges. It’s also not very adjustable so while the Tru-Form is satisfactory for the average user, what you get is what you get.
The Natural series from Microsoft is another great option when it comes to the cheaper side of ergonomic keyboards. The Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 on ebay is generally only slightly more expensive than the Adesso Tru-Form and is a very similar design. It’s an extremely popular keyboard and with good reason. Overall, it’s very familiar and easy to use for the average user.back to menu ↑
Frequently Asked Questionsback to menu ↑
Do Microsoft ergonomic keyboards work with Mac?
Yes and no. You’ll be able to pair the keyboard and use it for typing. Since you’re not using the proprietary software, you might lose some additional features like keymapping or the ability to change settings (most gaming keyboards come with that as standard). If you can remap keys, you’ll have to remap the Option, Control, and Alt keys to match the Command key setup that MacOS keyboards use.back to menu ↑
Are split keyboards more ergonomic?
They’re not necessarily more ergonomic, but they’re worth a try if it feels comfortable to you. The split keyboard with a wavy design is popular because many people find it works for the way they hold their wrists. Your mileage may vary, but it’s a good place to start.back to menu ↑
How long does it take to get used to an ergonomic keyboard?
It shouldn’t take long, but make sure you give it a good try before deciding to keep it or get rid of it. An ergonomic keyboard isn’t as big of a change as it may seem at first glance, and you can adjust with practice, but it usually takes a week or two of slow going.back to menu ↑
Today, almost 70% of the American workforce uses a computer for their day-to-day responsibilities. For many people who make a living by typing for any length of time, staying away from the keyboard is not an option. However, repeated and extended use of computers over a long period of time begins to wear at the body and can lead to a host of enduring conditions including bad posture, stiffness, headaches, arthritis, and many muskoskeletal disorders. Several of these conditions leave people with chronic pain and some extreme cases may require physical therapy or even surgery for relief.