Best keyboard for Samsung Tablet – The best tablet keyboard can take any tablet and turn it into a makeshift laptop without adding significant weight. Choosing the right one can be a process nit we hope that with our list of the Best Tablet Keyboards of 2020, we can make that process easier.
There are a lot of things to be considered when choosing the best tablet keyboards for your device, but the choice depends on your personal needs and preferences.
It will be interesting to see how technology will change over the next years. We have seen reports of virtual laser or paper keyboards. There might be solutions using wearables sensors as a text input option for tablets. I also like various roll-out concepts to make mobile keyboards as small and light-weight as possible.
Whatever will happen, with the reviews above, I hope I have been able to provide you with a guide on choosing the best tablet keyboard. If you have further questions, please contact me using the comment section below or simply use the contact email form.
What are the best tablet keyboards in your opinion? Please share your view in the comments below,
1.Foldable Bluetooth Keyboard
Pros & Cons
- ♥TOUCHPAD WITH MOUSE: You can control your device without a mouse with the left and right button of the touchpad. Very convenient and mini size for the user. Note: Touchpad feature is not compatible with iOS devices
- ♥FOLDABLE DESIGN: Extremely thin and foldable keyboard can be a perfect gift for anyone who often travel or on a business trip. It allows you to operate your mobile devices on the go. Write fast, easy and error-free! It is also a good choice for editors
- ♥DUAL CONNECTION MODES : You can connect the keyboard with your device via Bluetooth or USB cable. Your device will prioritize to recognize the USB wired mode when you connect at the same time. When you remove the usb cable, the keyboard will automatically switch to bluetooth mode
- ♥WIDE COMPATIBILITY: With Bluetooth 3.0 technology, the foldable keyboard can work with 3 major operating systems: iOS / Windows/ Android. NOTE: [For Desktop PC Laptop without bluetooth function, you need to use third-party bluetooth adapter (not included) before use]. Folding size: 5.98" x3.82" x0.71"
- ♥RECHARGEABLE BATTERY & EXQUISITE WORKMANSHIP: Built-in rechargeable battery is more energy efficient. Just two hours of charging, standby time is up to 560 hours. Aircraft grade aluminum for excellent stiffness. It is very durable and has the ability to resist bumps. Sturdy and handy at the same time!
2.Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard
Pros & Cons
- 【BLUETOOTH & 2.4G WIRLESS CONNECTION】: Bluetooth 4.2 technology provides a cable-free & clutter-free connection, operating distance 10m. Simply insert the nano USB receive into your computer or connect via bluetooth and use the keyboard instantly.
- 【QUICK SWITCH to 3 DEVICES】: Fast channel switch between 3 devices without any interference or disconnection. No need to restart pairing process. This keyboard is perfect for people who work with several computer. Use this bluetooth keyboard and press Wireless/BT1/BT2 buttton to switch back and forth between them to save many time and cost. Very advanced keyboard! Model number: KS37B
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPAYIBILITY】 : Widely Compatible with Cellphone Tablet PC laptop Desktop with Android Windows iOS and Mac OS system. Works on Apple iPad Air, iPad 4 / 3 / 2, iPad Mini 4, iPhone, Galaxy Tab, Macbook, Surface pro & More
- 【HUMANIZED DESIGN for SMOOTH TYPING】: The ergonomic keycaps perferctly fit your finger, and produces low noise, comfortable touch feeling. Rubber Pads on back provide optimum comfort and securely keep the keyboard in place. Quite clicks also avoid bothering to others. Perfect for office and family use.
- 【LONG TIME OPERATION】: Separate ON/OFF switch and Smart auto sleep feature design for power saving. Built-in 280mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, 2 hours full charge, around 300 hours uninterrupted work, stand by for 45days.
3.Apple Magic Keyboard
Pros & Cons
- The Magic Keyboard is the perfect companion for iPad Pro (3rd, 2nd and 1st generation) and iPad Air (5th and 4th generation).
- It features the best typing experience ever on iPad, a trackpad that opens up new ways to work with iPadOS, a USB-C port for charging, backlit keys, and front and back protection.
- With a new floating cantilever design, iPad Pro attaches magnetically and allows you to smoothly adjust to the perfect viewing angle for you.
- Folds into a case to provide front and back protection
4.PERFECT DAY Smart Stand
Pros & Cons
- This product is a Smart Stand,It will organize your desktop very efficiently,After using it, Apple Magic Keyboard(MLA22LL/A) and Magic Trackpad 2(MJ2R2LL/A) will 2 in 1.Please note that this product can only be used on the desktop, not on the sofa, knee, or by hand. It is only a connector, and it may become loose and fall off if it is held up by hand.
- Simply and user-friendly design with perfect size which absolutely does not affect the use of Lightning charging jack and switch button on the back. The product includes a Transparent Cover for Apple Magic Keyboard MLA22LL/A.Provide adequate protection for your equipment.
- No need to install, the two are inseparable since then. They can also be separated at any time.The device can be adjusted regardless of whether you are leftie or rightie. The Apple Magic Keyboard(MLA22LL/A) and Magic Trackpad 2(MJ2R2LL/A)and can be placed on the device according to your habit.
- Fine technology, exquisite materials, durable. Guarantee that the Bluetooth transmission signal will not be affected when used.
- There are six high-quality silicone pads on Smart Stand, which perfectly supports the weight of Apple Magic Keyboard(MLA22LL/A) and Magic Trackpad 2(MJ2R2LL/A), ensuring that users feel very comfortable during use.
Pros & Cons
- MFi certified to Apple's latest specifications
- SBAC and PARCC testing compliant
- Integrated case-compatible stand allows portrait or landscape orientation
- Plug and play. Durable, stackable design
- Pry-resistant, full-size keys
- Multimedia and function keys
- Cable management compartment
- No additional software, batteries or charging required
Pros & Cons
- TRI-FOLDING KEYBOARD: Foldable full standard-size keys deliver user-friendly typing experience. Tri-folding design for easy carrying
- iOS, WINDOWS & ANDROID COMPATIBILITY: Built-in Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 chip, which providing stable connection and quick response within operating range of 33 ft, compatible with Smartphone PC Tablet in iOS Windows Android system, the iClever multi-device Bluetooth keyboard will make you trip more enjoyable.
- WIRELESS & WIRED MODES: Easily connect both your wireless device and your PC with the keyboard simultaneously and switch between them with ease
- COLOR-CHANGING BACKLIT: Users can select colors from red, blue, or green, at two different brightness levels. Easy to see the keys in various situations, even in a dimly-lit room, a dark airplane cabin or any other occasions
- ERGONOMIC & DURABLE DESIGN: Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy texture for superior durability. 2 balance stands keep the keyboard balanced for a better typing experience
- 12 Months Warranty: iClever support more than 12 months of warranty services and 24 hours of customer service.
Pros & Cons
- 【SPACE-SAVING SLIDING STAND】Design of the sliding stand helps to save space by sliding in and out of the top of the keyboard. You can put your phone or tablet on the stand; suitable for 4.0 - 10.5 inch devices.
- 【UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY】Compatible with iOS, Android and Windows, including iPad Air 3/2/1, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4/3/2/1, iPad 4/3/ 2, iPhone X/8/8 Plus, surface tablet, smart phones and etc.
- 【COMFORTABLE KEYS】Type quietly and effortlessly. KM13 full size universal keyboard provides a very comfortable and wonderful typing experience.
- 【WIRELESS & CABLE FREE】KM13 bluetooth keyboard provides a cable- free connection, with an operating distance of up to 10 meters.
- 【ENERGY SAVING】Automatically goes to sleep after 10 minutes of inactivity. Lasts over 90 days (based on two hours use per day) with power- saving mode. (2 X AAA Battery, Not Included)
Pros & Cons
- Bring a true desktop caliber gaming experience to your living room with the K63 wireless mechanical gaming keyboard (sold separately) and a full-sized mouse pad
- Lightweight and portable for quick and Easy travel between rooms
- Memory foam cushion provides support while keeping the lapboard perfectly positioned on your lap
- Built-in wrist rest with no-slip surface keeps you stable and comfortable
- Cloth surface mouse pad stays secure and is Easy to replace
- Keyboard Backlighting: Ice Blue; Wireless/Wired Keyboard with 87 Keys; Connectivity: USB 3.0 or 3.1 Type-A
Pros & Cons
- PERFECT COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1-inch SM-T580N/SM-T585N/SM510/SM515, Tab A 10.5, Galaxy Tab S4/S6, Galaxy Tab E 9.6, Tab E 8.0, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy S6 - S 9 S 10, Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4, M5 Pro 10.8 2018, Google Nexus 10, Nexus 9, Venue 10 (7000)，LG, RAC, Nexus, ZTE etc and other IOS, Android and Windows tablets.
- 7 COLORS BACKLIGHT KEYBOARD - 7 colors backlit (deep blue, yellow, green, white, red, purple, cyan) and 3 levels of brightness provides different visual enjoyment and makes it easy to type in the dark place. The gentle light doesn’t harm your eyes. Perfect for working or gaming in the dark.
- COMFORTABLE TYPING & VIEWING - Real "hard" laptop style keyboard with high end ABS material. Not cheap silicone keyboard as other cases in market. A spring mechanism underneath each key ensures a tactile response with every stroke, helping you to type faster and with less error than on a touch screen. Combo with the free stand holder can stand any tablets or phones at 6 different angles.
- RECHARGEABLE LAPTOP KEYBOARD - Built-in rechargeable lithium battery provides for 140 hours of uninterrupted usage, while auto-sleep feature saves power and ensures you get the most out of every charge. A must have power saving wireless keyboard for your work, study or trip.
- LIGHTWEIGH & PORTABLE - Slim Size in 9x5inch (235*135*5mm). It’s less than 1/4in design makes for easy portability. Lighter than a standard magazine, durable enough to travel, school, and business. The keyboard is small enough to put it into your suitcase/handbag. We offer you 12-month warranty and lifetime customer service.
10.SPARIN Tablet Keyboard
Pros & Cons
- SUPER COMPATIBILITY: Highly compatible keyboard for Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra/ S8/ S8 Plus/ A8/ A7/ A7 lite/ 10.1 /8.4, Tab S7 Plus/Tab S7/ Tab S7 fe/ Tab S6 Lite/Tab S6/Tab S5e and so on. Could compitable with almost galaxy tablets and phones
- SLIM AND PORTABLE: Specially design the keyboard for Samsung Tablets with thin and light size (11.2"L x 4.7"W x 0.2"H), easily packed in backpacks and handbags while work or travel
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: 30 days of continuous use and automatic sleep model allows up to half a year between battery change,Powered by 2pcs AAA batteries (BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED)
- BRILLIANT DESIGN: Scissor feet and chocolate key-caps design provide a comfortable and noiseless typing. QWERTY layout with featured function keys including volume, music control, brightness, etc
- EASY TO USE: Bluetooth wireless easily connect with your mobile device such as tablets and mobile phones, the operating distance up to 10 meters, you could enjoy fast response with each typing ( Package Included: 1 * Keyboard for Samsung Tablet, 1 * User Manual )
Best keyboard for Samsung Tablet – BUYER’S GUIDE
Tablet keyboards have cases that allow you to stand the tablet comfortably while typing. These can be fixed or movable. The movable ones allow you to adjust viewing angles to fit your preferences. Fixed cases are not adjustable, so you have to live with the viewing angle it offers you from the box.
Tablet keyboards are either designed like laptop keyboards (sturdy plastic, rigid feel) or with silicone which is flexible. Each has its own merits and demerits, and picking one based on this factor would depend on typing preference:
- laptop-styled solutions are comfortable to type with
- safety/durability solutions made of silicone are resistant to dust, liquid spills, and are easier to clean.
Detachable or Non-detachable
This is closely related to viewing angles. Keyboards with detachable cases give you more flexibility, but are less sturdy than non-detachable ones and are prone to bouncing around the working space. Choosing one with a rigid base can solve this.
Cases have two design styles: folio and hard shell. Folio cases protect the back and screen of tablets + wide viewing angles but are heavier, while hardshell cases protect just the screen but are lighter.
Most tablet keyboards have fewer spaces between their keys than standard keyboards. Choose one whose keys are not so tightly spaced that they cause two keys to be pressed at once.
Mode of Connection
Tablets can be connected to keyboards either by docking or via Bluetooth. First ones get their power source from the keyboard. While Bluetooth keyboards come with their own batteries (replaceable or rechargeable via USB), they still cause the tablet to lose some power due to the Bluetooth connection.
These might not affect the overall decision when choosing the best tablet keyboard, but some products, especially those produced from 2016 have extra features like USB ports and special function keys (toggle Wifi, brightness).
Frequently Asked Questions
What tablets are compatible with keyboards?
Every tablet is compatible with keyboards. All support Bluetooth keyboards, for instance, and you can connect them using USB. For some devices, you can also get official keyboard covers which are usually the better choice if you want to use them while traveling.
Tablets seem to be must-have devices, but what happens when you are out and need to type things fast? A tablet keyboard is a convenient solution. However, there are different keyboards for the myriad of tablets available. Here’s a review of the best tablet keyboards for iOS, Android and Windows devices and what to consider when buying one.