Best Mechanical Gaming keyboards Under 100 – Our recommendations above are what we think are currently the best gaming keyboards under $100 for most people. We factor in the price (a cheaper product wins over a pricier one if the difference isn’t worth it), feedback from our visitors, and availability (no keyboard that is difficult to find or almost out of stock everywhere).
If you would like to do the work of choosing yourself, here is the list of all keyboards we’ve tested under $100. Be careful not to get too caught up in the details. While no product is perfect for every use, most keyboards are great enough to please almost everyone, and the differences are often not noticeable unless you really look for them. Be sure to know your key switch preferences before choosing.
1.RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK61
Pros & Cons
- 【3 Modes Connectivity】 With 2.4Ghz wireless, Bluetooth, and USB wired 3 modes connection, this is a wireless gaming keyboard that no longer limits how you can connect. What’s more, in Bluetooth mode, you can connect up to 3 devices. Compatible with Windows/ MacOS/ Android.
- 【61 Keys Compact Design】No additional number keys, can meet you demands in Office or Home. The Mini 60% Mechanical Keyboard is Space-saving and Portable, you will be satisfied at how much space you save.
- 【Hot-Swappable Blue Switch】Adopted professional RK Blue Switch, which offers quicker and springier response, crisp click sound for spring Typing enjoyment, precise Tactile feedback for ultimate Gaming performance.
- 【RGB Backlit】This 60% Custom Mechanical Keyboard has 18 RGB Backlight Modes, 8 monochrome Backlight Modes and 1 full Color Backlight. These light modes can provide you a charming gaming environment at night.
- 【Ergonomic Designed】The RK61 is designed with 8°Ergonomic angle which can help you relieve straining effectively.The integrated wrist rest gives you the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions.
Pros & Cons
- Tenkeyless compact mechanical gaming keyboard Redragon k552 tkl small compact with dust proof mechanical red switches Linear switches quiet click sound fast action with minimal resistance without a tactile bump feel
- Rainbow LED RGB backlit mechanical USB gaming keyboard 19 different lighting effects and game modes 2 user defined modes 6 colors multiple brightness level breathing speed precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting
- Ergonomic designed steel series mechanical game keyboards high-quality durable metal-abs construction with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up even during the most testing marathon gaming sessions
- Anti ghosting all 87 keys are conflict free nkey rollover featuring 12 multimedia keyboard keys and a non-slip ergonomic, splash-proof design comes with gold-plated high-speed corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
- Compatible with windows 10, windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, or windows xp, limited mac os keyboard support works well with all major computers brands and gaming pcs.
3.FIODIO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Pros & Cons
- Black Switches - If you’re into fast-paced games such as first-person shooters, linear switches will give you an edge. There is no dome to compress or click to overcome, the keystroke is consistent and smooth that offers unmistakable feedback when pressed.
- Gorgeous Full - Spectrum Backlit Design: This mechanical gaming keyboard features 3 DIY backlight modes and 19 fantastic backlight modes, streaming, racing, breathing and so on, bright lighting effects offer immersing gaming experience to you. The brightness and lighting speed of the keyboard is available to change, you can choose the effect as you like.
- Full 104-Key Anti-Ghosting for Smooth Gaming - 104-key rollover with anti-ghosting design ensures the most accuracy of your commands in any use case scenario, and will never miss a single key-press or confuse your commands under any conditions.
- Metal + ABS Construction for Extended Durability - Different from other plastic keyboards, this mechanical gaming keyboard is designed with metal superstructure, which makes the keyboard more texture and more durable. Ergonomic honeycomb wrist rest- to relieve discomfort or fatigue of your wrist for long hours working or gaming.
- Splash Resistant Design - Thanks to its spill-resistant design, you do not need to worry about the trouble caused by accidental spills of water any more.
- Unrivalled Durability - Tested over 10, 000, 000 keystrokes, the keyboard is extremely durable to ensure longer service life.
- Great Compatibility - Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10.
- What You Get - FIODIO F-GKB100 gaming keyboard, user manual.
4.NPET K10 Gaming Keyboard
Pros & Cons
- IP32 Spill Resistance: With durable construction that repels liquids and dirt for easy cleanup. Capable of withstanding acci
- Durable Full-Sized Gaming Keyboard: Made with highly-resistant ABS plastic and metal base for longevity, and durability. With a mechanical brown switch gaming feeling that delivers precise tactile feedback and responsiveness.
- RGB Backlighting: 5 Zone RGB Lighting and 5 pre-set lighting effects customizable. Gorgeous color schemes and reactive effects. This helps make the illumination of each key more brilliant, making it easier to find your keys in the dark.
- Dedicated Media Control & Anti Ghosting: It has 26 conflict-free that keep you in control when you press multiple gaming keys simultaneously. 13 dedicated media keys can control your background track without switching out of your game.
- Wear Resistant Doubleshot ABS Keycaps: The keycaps feature a special coating to protect the keyboard for many years. The ergonomic stair-up keycap design brings maximum comfort keeping your hand in a natural state to minimize hand fatigue.
5.LANGTU Membrane Gaming Keyboard
Pros & Cons
- Metal Panel Keyboard--Our gaming keyboard is designed with an Aluminum alloy panel. Cool brushed metal panel not only enhances the texture of the keyboard but also extremely improves the durability of the whole keyboard. This light up keyboard has a water-resistant function, you don't have to worry about spilled liquids damaging it.
- Soft & Responsive Keys--All keys are very soft to touch and offer very precise keystrokes, ideal for work or gaming. Our white gaming keyboard has a lifespan of 5,000,000 clicks. The double-colored injection keycaps offer crystal clear uniform backlighting and the letters will never fade away.
- Cool Rainbow Backlight Keyboard--The colorful keyboard has a 7-color rainbow LED backlight, and each key is colored brightly, so you can type and play games even in a dark environment without difficulty, and the soft light won’t hurt your eyes. You can adjust the brightness and breathing speed of the backlit according to your preference. Let you immerse the game world in a cool atmosphere (Note: The light is not RGB, the color of light cannot be changed).
- Ergonomic Design--The scientific stair-step keycap design makes it easy for the finger to reach all keys, maximizing the comfort of your hand to meet the needs of a long-time game or work. 25 keys Anti-ghosting technology allows you to use more combinations to win a game. 12 combinations of multimedia keys facilitate the operation of your work or game and improve efficiency.
- Strong Compatibility & Quality Assurance== LANGTU USB wired keyboard meets the need of gamers, typists, programmers, writers, and combines your office and gaming experience. No driver needed, Plug-and-Play. Support Windows 2000 / 10/8/7 / ME / XP / VISTA, MAC, Linus. If there is any product problem under normal use, please feel free to contact us, we will provide the best solution for you.
Best Mechanical Gaming keyboards Under 100 – Whether you’re a casual or serious gamer, looking for a gaming keyboard that suits your needs is difficult, especially if they’re pricey. Luckily, there are options on the market for less than $100. Although some of them won’t have as good build quality or extra features as premium models, they’re still reliable for gaming. When looking for a gaming keyboard, it’s important to take into account which types of switches you’re most comfortable with, as some come with mechanical switches while others have rubber dome switches, which could feel mushier than mechanical ones.