Best Budget Asus Laptops Under 600 – As we come to an end, we hope this article has been helpful! We tried to include a variety of good laptops under $600 so that you can pick the most suitable one for your needs. If you’re still contemplating your options, these are our final recommendations:
We genuinely think the Acer Aspire 5 is the best laptop under $600 for light gaming and daily productivity tasks. Despite the low price, it incorporates a powerful processor, along with a competent RAM capacity and SSD storage suitable for such chores.
1.Acer Aspire 5
Pros & Cons
- Powerful Productivity: AMD Ryzen 3 3350U delivers desktop-class performance and amazing battery life in a slim notebook. With Precision Boost, get up to 3.5GHz for your high-demand applications
- Maximized Visuals: See even more on the stunning 15.6" Full HD display with 82.58% screen-to-body, 16:9 aspect ratio and narrow bezels
- Backlit Keyboard and Fingerprint Reader: Biometric fingerprint reader and Windows Hello sign-in options help keep your Acer PC secure
- Internal Specifications: 4GB DDR4 on-board memory (1 slot available); 128GB NVMe solid-state drive storage (1 hard drive bay available) to store your files and media
- Acer's Purified.Voice technology, features enhanced digital signal processing to cancel out background noise, improve speech accuracy and far-field pickup, which not only makes calls clearer, but makes talking to Alexa easier than before.
- Using Alexa on your PC is as easy as asking a question. Just ask and Alexa can check your calendar, create lists, play music, answer questions, read the news and more.
- Secure Operating System: Windows 10 Home (S mode) comes with advanced security features built right in, like protections against phishing and malicious software so you don't have to think twice when navigating to a new webpage or downloading an app
- Connections: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring MU-MIMO technology; 10 100 1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN; Bluetooth 5.1
- Ports For All Your Accessories: USB 3.2 Type-C, 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 (1 Power-off Charging), USB 2.0, HDMI 2.0 with HDCP support, headphone speaker line-out jack, Ethernet (RJ-45), DC-in for AC adapter
While it may look dated, under the hood, the Acer Aspire 5 is a powerful piece of kit thanks to the 10th Gen Intel Core processor with a fast M.2 SSD. Then, factor in 8GB of RAM, a decent 48Wh battery and 1080p IPS panel and what you get is complete reliability.
What’s more, as tested this is the 14-inch Acer Aspire 5 A514-52-582Y model (15-inch models and variants running AMD processors are also available), so despite the mediocre screen to body ratio this remains a pretty portable device.
2.ASUS VivoBook 15
Pros & Cons
- Aspect Ratio:16:9
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
- Exclusive Ergolift design for an improved typing position
- Comprehensive connections including USB 3.2 Type-C, USB 3.2 Type-A, USB 2.0, and HDMI; Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Windows 10 in S mode exclusively runs apps from the Microsoft Store. To install an app that isn't available in the Microsoft Store, simply switch out of S mode in three easy steps. There's no charge to switch out of S mode
The Asus VivoBook 15 (2020) costs and, like some other lower-priced options from Asus, manages to deliver a premium look befitting a notebook twice the price. Given the price, the overall size and weight of the VivoBook 15, a laptop with a 15.6-inch screen, is a pleasant surprise as well.
Unfortunately, things fall apart a bit from there; the display is dim and dull and the battery life is short even for a laptop in this price range. Performance holds up OK for simple web work, but anything more taxing is going to be painfully slow on its Intel Core i3-1005G1 processor.
3.Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5
Pros & Cons
- Touch Screen Type :Capacitive.Aspect Ratio:16:9
- Work from home, school, or anywhere with the outstanding combination of performance, connectivity, and entertainment enabled by 10th generation InteI Core processors. The Lenovo Flex 5 offers intelligent performance features that adapt to you for a personalized, intuitive, and responsive experience
- This 2-in-1 laptop combines a keyboard and touchscreen to make it easy to interact with everything on your display. You can also use the Lenovo digital pen (sold separately) to quickly write, click or drag files right on the screen
- The 13.3-inch FHD display in this slim, light 360° convertible Chromebook offers beautiful visuals, while narrow bezels minimize distractions. Two user-facing stereo speakers keep you immersed in the experience
- Use your Google account to easily access files, videos, music, and documents stored on the cloud from anywhere. With up to 10 hours of battery life, you'll stay productive
- Connect with the built-in webcam, 2 USB Type-C ports, a USB Type-A port, and an audio jack. It also has the latest Intel Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 a fast, reliable connection
Lenovo released one of the best Chromebooks of 2020 with its IdeaPad Duet two-in-one, a 10-inch Chrome OS tablet with a detachable keyboard and touchpad. However, while its small size and performance are awesome for mobility, they’re limiting if you need to spend hours using it for work.
For that, Lenovo’s 13.3-inch IdeaPad Flex 5 Chromebook is the better bet. It’s also a two-in-one, but it’s more a laptop than a tablet. With the Flex 5, you’re getting a larger display, a full-size backlit keyboard and better everyday performance with its 10th-gen Core i3 processor.
4.Microsoft Surface Go 2
Pros & Cons
- Starting at just 1.2 pounds (not including Type Cover), with new 10.5” touchscreen.
- Battery life up to 10 hours. Perfect for browsing, shopping, emails, and homework
- Tablet portability, performance and laptop versatility with adjustable Kickstand and Signature Type Cover.
- Stay connected with included USB-C port and headphone jack. Full HD front- and rear-facing cameras let you make crisp, clear calls to friends and family, or take and share great photos.
- Hi-res touchscreen is perfect for browsing, playing, and binge watching.
- Free Upgrade to Windows 11 when available (see below).
Microsoft has been making Windows tablets for many years under the Surface brand. The Surface Go 2 follows the same basic design principles of many of the preceding Surface models, including the latest, the Surface Pro 7. It’s a rectangular tablet that measures 0.33 by 9.7 by 6.9 inches (HWD) and weighs 1.2 pounds.
The entire front of the device is a 10.5-inch touch screen, and the ports, the power button, and a volume rocker are scattered around the edges. While you can hold the Surface Go 2 in two hands with ease, a nifty integrated kickstand at the back pops out for propping up the tablet on a flat surface.
5.Dell Inspiron 15
Pros & Cons
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 (1 0 GHz up to 3 6 GHz 6 MB cache 4 cores) Processor + Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB 8Gx1 DDR4 2666MHz RAM
- 256GB M 2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- 15 6-inch Full HD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Non-touch Display Narrow Border
- Wifi AC Bluetooth Backlit Keyboard Windows 10 Home 64-bit
This isn’t a particularly expensive notebook, though, so don’t expect metal draped over every surface. The underside of the base is only covered in metal on areas where it’ll be visible, and the keyboard, wrist-rest and screen bezel are all finished with underwhelming matte black plastic.
The port situation is pretty standard here, too, with a trio of USB connections, a HDMI output and Gigabit Ethernet alongside an SD card reader. Interior access is decent: the base panel lifts away after just two screws have been removed, and the memory, hard drive, battery, processor and wireless card are all easily reachable. That’s great news for anyone that wants to be able to repair or upgrade their own laptop.
Best Budget Asus Laptops Under 600 – Enlisting the best laptops under 600 dollars isn’t easy, courtesy of a wide range of functional gadgets. As a potential buyer, you must ascertain your preferences and search accordingly. For instance, an IT professional would like to invest in a business laptop that also offers a comfortable typing experience. Besides, a designer or creative professional on the move wouldn’t mind purchasing a touchscreen laptop.